Race mixing IS wrong

Race mixing IS wrong.
Both Socially &/or Morally.

Besides, Race-mixing corrupts DNA and could permanently weaken immune systems of future generations..... and their IQ.

But on the other hand. homogenization can help ALL Ethnic groups. Plus it CAN make those humans healthier & live longer, as long as they don't smoke,drink, or so drugs.

Lastly .RACE-MIXING DOES NOT SOLVE RACISM. Racial profiling of a group of people is completely natural of the individual.

You don't have to agree. But it is the truth.

Attached: Dutch-family_telescope-1860769.jpg (800x800, 580K)

What's wrong OP ? Sister got BLACKED or something ? Mixed race is the future.

Attached: IMG_2521.jpg (400x500, 57K)

>Both Socially &/or Morally.
As well as culturally. I use Ireland as an example. Breed with your own, invest your resources with your own. If you are conquering then pump and dump. Never allocate your resources to outsiders.

Mixed race is slavery and death. But you already know that.

Mixing is okay with Latinos. The future is castizo.

Attached: 1CEE32E4-6C74-49E7-828C-A5E4985A3877.jpg (618x953, 81K)

there is no "future" in that goblin

>weaken immune systems
>VDJ recombination
>"genetic principle for generation of antibody diversity"
>diversity
>DIVERSITY?

>slavery and death
How so ? Combining IQ, Athleticism, hard work, attractiveness will be a good future for humanity. That's why I support mixed couples.

Attached: IMG_2522.jpg (1028x1280, 146K)

shut the FUCK UP, whiteboi. I'm gonna get a qt white wife and that's the end of it

Attached: 1839283982.jpg (1080x1337, 169K)

He is one of the greatest basketball shooters of all time surpassing other African American/Caucasian players.
Did I forget he is mixed ?

Attached: IMG_2523.jpg (600x900, 584K)

you're wrong

Attached: 1567570191106.png (592x558, 649K)

Shut up fag. Nobody wants dirty taco fat women.

Aaron Gordon and Zach Lavine
Both mixed race and finalist of the slam dunk championship.

Attached: IMG_2524.jpg (950x534, 100K)

Do you not have eyes to see? Niggers trapped in a leftist gib plantation? That's not freedom.

But they do want dirty fat taco men

Attached: 1566339919862.jpg (2048x1536, 707K)

Are you basing your entire argument off of a .000000001% premise?

I understand the Race problem DOES upset CERTAIN People. But remember this. Human beings CANNOT afford to continue interracial Relations and interglobal Migration at this current rate. It will doom Humanity. In other words people will either be too Damn stupid or too physically Weak to keep up their Countries' maintenance & Their social duties.

It ain't about niggers. It about the future and that future will be mixed race. I'm not getting your point.

Attached: IMG_2525.jpg (673x448, 111K)

He is one of the greatest towelhead shooters of all time surpassing other African American/Caucasian snipers.
Did I forget he is white ?

Attached: chris-kyle.jpg (500x500, 49K)

But what IF genetics WORKS not LIKE a paint BUCKET, but more LIKE a bag of MARBLES, where the F2 GENERATION has LIMITLESS forms.

this. how do people think many of the most recent (~5000 years ago to now), including “ancient” civilizations, declined?

In the future there won't be any wars since we all lookalike. It would be brotherly wars if it did occur which is highly unlikely due to the invention of nukes. Stop posting this ugly whiteboi and be a peaceful gentleman.

Only niggers would sell their freedom for gibs. I actually don't expect you to get my point. It's beyond you.

It is a sin.
God made the races AND segregated them.
Never did He tell us to erase His work.
The church is the body of Christ.
Christ is a MAN.
It has different organs.
We aren't to make an amoeba of it,

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 453K)

>In the future there will be nothing but wars
ftfy

You are wrong on a biblical scale.

Attached: image.png (800x597, 218K)

>hur dur wer all duh sme.

No we are not and diversity + proximity = war.

Attached: 1561057409526.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Fuck the Bible. Nothing but pacifist bullshit written all over. I am a follower of no one. Also the guy I posted is a devout Christian.

Learn to give a little love and maybe we can change the world faggot

i used to breed flowers
whenever you mixed 2 of extremely different genesets you ended up with many more phenotypes, so ended up have to have a more strict selection process if you know what i mean, higher chance of mutation/variation
>sage

the world is going back to the way it used to be back before the good guys lost ww2 and created this living dystopian hellscape called modernity fueled by the false premise of humanistic ethics.

Attached: 1559421895798.jpg (354x378, 37K)

The Youth of the world NEED to stick with their own kind. There... I said it.

No it isn't. Every where I go people smiling and having fun in the park. Flowers and sunshine blooming. Happy life all around me. I don't live in the gloomy meth head trailer park neighborhood where the only entertaining thing is a squirrel chasing each other.

Do you base what is good for the world off of sports ball? Are you saying that the best sports ball players are the best human beings? Is this your point?

Racemixing is heavily astroturfed here. Very sad.

Yes ? Since getting into professional sports team is rather very difficult and only 2% of the world can get into one nba club.

Good work you did there. God intended the races and mixing them is an abomination.

I'm Canadian you dumb nigger. If we are basing whats best for the world via sports its obviously hockey.. They even have a couple token niggers for virtue signaling.

WHAT CHU CALL ME WHITE BOY ?

Attached: IMG_2394.jpg (384x384, 16K)

token nigger?

AHHHHHH!!!!!! YOU ARE FINISHED WHITE BOY !

Attached: IMG_2435.jpg (427x640, 33K)

Without race mixing how would Orcs be created?!

Attached: European_Integration.png (1579x1725, 1.44M)

I didn't even call you nigger.. But token nigger.. I know it hurts but you should blame your parents not me.