I’m like, a very smart person. I know deals. I make the best deals. Friends of mine are calling...

I’m like, a very smart person. I know deals. I make the best deals. Friends of mine are calling, they say Donald if anyone can do it it’s you. You’ll be tired of winning folks. Believe me.

Attached: 749E6F20-7691-4542-A3F5-64C919F07687.jpg (1094x986, 429K)

The really sad thing is that compared to the majority of people in this country he actually is smart. In the land of idiots the man with half a brain is king.

King of the Jews at that.

I know I’m sick of all the winning.

hes a kike puppet. we all knew that since 2016. im voting independent and checking out of this garbage country

Attached: trump got a nose job and its beautifullll.png (681x383, 350K)

>”KEEP AMERICA GREAT”
But Mr. President it’s been the same America since you’ve taken office. Nothing’s changed...

you're forgetting he gave out a tax cut which saved the middle class 180 dollars each on average! dont look up how much it saved the rich like him and his buddies though

Cry foar moar years faggot

Wow OP. Wow. Whoa. Damn, even. Hot take? More like hot damn. Whoa.

No, he's not. You may have noticed that nothing truely gets done until the old show breaks down, but what could be done when Trump is nothing but a show in and of himself?

You Jow Forumstards supported him, against the advice of your betters. Anyone who saw through the bullshit of, The Apprentice, was your better. You knew what would happen and now, you will pay the price.

You pay the price, so that will learn. You learn not to stupid again.

Attached: Sir_Oswald_Mosley,_6th_Bt_by_Glyn_Warren_Philpot.jpg (2400x2910, 2.33M)

fuck you

Fuck off peasant. My portfolio is booming and I'll be vacationing in the Caribbean with all the money I've saved on my tax breaks. Stop being poor.

Tulsi gib me milky. Trumy to some good but Tulsi give me milky! I always be with Trump, even dough he fuk me ova. Magagmagamaga!

nice larp

That crying bitch is going to lose. Trump 2020

YGK - Fuck Yang Gang

Attached: Andrew-Yang-Crying--640x480.jpg (640x480, 43K)

I'm tired of him sucking zio dick

Attached: 1553231224723.jpg (612x762, 84K)

Man you big faggots are out in full fucking force today. Jesus Christ I've never seen so many shill threads in a long time. Every single one has a Trump picture and some stupid fucking faggy worded subject lol

Attached: 1566432238758.gif (220x220, 9K)

when does the winning start?

and you STILL lost to him, and will most likely lose to him again in 2020

Who did you vote for?

Show flag.

memeflag and shillposting. Sage

Attached: 1504810566450.jpg (1242x1461, 328K)

Who did you vote for?

>Source: muh dick

lmao REAL MAGA HAS NEVER BEEN TRIED *waves angry fist in the air*

shills think they are denting Trump support

he's going to make us go bankrupt

My favorite thing about Trump is how me makes all the lefty bitches squeal like the pigs they are.

Attached: ED0723C5-67BB-4E4D-8B25-5758CDC9EFED.jpg (780x439, 57K)

He isn't even that bad of a president. He hasn't fucked anything up.

pathetic trump