Why does everyone hate us Brits?

We’re good lads. Tell me why you hate me. ‘British’ is what you all mean by ‘white’ anyway.

Attached: 03A1AB47-6E73-4048-9E2A-BC0A4D1CA673.jpg (654x643, 72K)

you're all faggy and your accent annoys me.

I miss when you guys made good music and didn't arrest people for wrongthink.

Also I miss when the UK was actually British and not Pakistan.

Attached: 1567794006582.jpg (600x1001, 137K)

success breeds jealousy mate

I can’t stop laughing at the fact that Australia and New Zealand bowed to Muslims because one guy played the British Grenadiers

>pompous douche bags
>shitty accent
>let your country go to shit
>no respect for other countries
>current culture consists of soccer and nigger music
>nothing notable in at least 100 years
>jealous of america
I don't know there's a lot more but that's what immediately comes to mind

The reason why I hate Britannia is mass immigration which include paki and niggers. Just simply rotherham case explain all of your current situation

Nah that was just NZ mate. And fuck off the mayor of londonistan is fucking muslim, you all bow to muslims.

Luv Anglos
Luv me mum
Luv Greggs
Luv Cah Lings with the lads
Luv time team wiv a hangover
Luv Yorkshire tea an a full English
Luv Ngubu
Luv NORF FC
Ate Hun coonts
Ate frog fairies
Ate pakeh scoom
Ate London
Ate yardy black boi wankas

Love Britannia
Simple as.

Attached: 3EA94451-69EB-4084-A7EA-EB1595B9CFCF.png (1194x942, 189K)

>40 million niggers
>50 million spics

You controlled the world, you had it all, and lost it to political correctness. You became the poster child for George Orwell, and diluted your race. You let immigrants come in and rape and pillage just like the Norwegian Vikings. You are the epitome of a fallen empire. And then you have the ignorance to ask why we hate you? Fuck off britposter.

Attached: image.jpg (988x948, 157K)

Hi bongs

Attached: 1556126710798.jpg (900x1200, 286K)

Don't you have to swear loyalty to Israel? Fuck off, Diego. America is the true fallen empire. You had everything and now all you have is niggers on welfare.

Attached: 49 percent.jpg (720x558, 42K)

Attached: bongcops.png (887x587, 1.13M)

>Your accent is irritating.
>unbelievably corrupt and inefficient political system
>paki rape gangs
>paki rape gangs again
>parts of the country have sharia courts
>england dragging down wales and Scotland
>the queen
>nigel farage
>the trump balloon
>soccer hooligans
>chavs
>chav juniors
>northern ireland isnt yours

Just some reasons as to why.

Success breeds jealousy.

you don't know how bad chavs get

Attached: Ix9UBgRE4eJLven1Vq8rJnIxMRZ-ep5bnNNRMD66eGU.jpg (413x500, 35K)

Canadians are underrated

The only nation to absolutely destroy the Amerimutts

*White House burning noises*

This for starters.
Also this.

I think we aren't getting to the heart of the reason for your hateability which is your pompous attitudes. Most of you seem to think yourselves to be sophisticated and witty when in reality you have the most banal jokes and opinions. Truly insufferable to anyone except equally retarded pretentious liberals. They will go gaga over your accent and goofy slang.

Because your speaking English but still need subtitles.

>your

We lost it because our own bastard child sided with the Soviets to end white imperialism.

>what is Suez

I love Brits. You guys are most definitely a great lot.

LMFAO

Wasn't I just saying how banal you motherfuckers are. Truly a braindead NPC race.

Because you were singing ‘we’ve got the top left corner of your flag’ last time I went to the cricket and it’s supposed to be a gentleman’s game. That was years ago though and you probably don’t sing that as much now, do you mr no-brexit?

i wonder why

i dont fuckin hate u

i respect u for leaving this fuckshit union, even though i still think you are kike cock suckers. bzt thats another matter. we all are. you know.

>>Your accent is irritating.
there is over 40 not including dialects
>>unbelievably corrupt and inefficient political system
EU
>>paki rape gangs
cover ups happen in all country's, someone blew the whistle and people listened

If you don't think this is happening else where becuase no one has reported it you are naive
>>paki rape gangs again
see abover
>>parts of the country have sharia courts
no, they have illegal courts happens in closed communitys not uk exclusive
>>england dragging down wales and Scotland
scotland and wales get more than they give, If scotland left the union they wouldn't be able to give free uni or social housing
>>the queen
tourism yadada, she pulls in punters every year
>>nigel farage
mad lad
>>the trump balloon
most people thought it was distasteful, that women popped it
>>soccer hooligans
no uk exlusive
>>chavs
I'll give you that but it doesn't affect you
>>chav juniors
I'll give you that but it doesn't affect you
>>northern ireland isnt yours
it is, you swapped it for a potato

Yeah bro if only I had a shitty accent and muslims raping children next door. Oh yeah, and people going to jail for offending the child molesters! Yeah I'm so jealous of how succesful you guys are with that on your little island.

cuz brits always want the conversation to be about themselves when in reality no one cares about britain, ur culture or people.

thats bad

I would have disagreed with the ant-social one until I lived up norf, Its needed badly

>seething amerimongs
music to my ears

Attached: sennheiser.png (528x501, 58K)

Based and Anglopilled

In fact I’m not a racial autist. The US is the perfect model. All Wuropeans following an Anglo law system. It’s perfect. If only Europe could shred their pride.

Having spent a year in your country and being very much red-pilled, it's clear as day you can't fukin stand the UK. You see yourselves much more closely tied culturally with the US.

>"someone pointed out the muslims molesting our children and our refusal to do anything about it! wowww they're SEETHING right now!"

REKT CONVICT HAHAHAHAHA LITERALLY A REDNECK BRIT

why would we care about anything else?

give me one good reason

Attached: hmmmmm.jpg (248x203, 7K)

b/c ALL BRITS are NORFS
NORFS are CANCER ON SOCIETY
seriously fuck norfs, they're dumber and smellier than a hunk of shit

Attached: 1542175475675.png (1134x832, 594K)

No we lost it to YOU after the end of the WW2.

>there is over 40 not including dialects
And they all fall in to either the category of obnoxiously affectatious or gratingly retarded.

Based Kraut

or

Based Polack

then why is it easy to score with them in america

Someone putting on a Colin Firth accent shagged your gf didn't they?

Do you have any actual sentient thoughts you would like to share with us? Or are you going to just cover your eyes and cover your ears til the bad thoughts go away?

ALL BRITS/NORFS ARE SUBHUMAN SCUM

Attached: 1527155295273.png (1946x708, 161K)

no

im a real one

just drunk as fuck

haha

>Amerimutts attack the South for being Paki
>Amerimutts attack the Norf for being pigs

It’s all so tiresome

>cuz brits always want the conversation to be about themselves
>why would we care about anything else?
>give me one good reason
kek

You all are so ugly from the inside and outside.
Also you guys supposedly invented English but nobody understand your type of English.

Attached: 289slm.jpg (500x358, 64K)

He's a norf like the rest of the subhuman inferior brits until they get crumpets and tea

See:

>Truly insufferable to anyone except equally retarded pretentious liberals. They will go gaga over your accent and goofy slang.

Based. What’s your poison? I’ve had a bottle of vodka.

see, you couldn't

you are so irrelevant you hid your flag because you fear the banter

>imagine being a norf
you will always be NORF, NORF

Attached: 1536340109183.png (1548x1116, 198K)

I seen it, but I go to america a lot

you both sound like you are getting twisty knickers over it

You will always be a bad writer of English.

Also:
>muh dick
Ah so this is the true power of British wit?

and u will always be a NORF

Game of Thrones ref KYS

:DD

love it

god damn, our murrican frens.. they might be potatoa tier stupid, but hell they produce som drinkable spirits

i love them for that

Attached: jack-daniels-old-no7-whiskey-2017.jpg (960x1320, 101K)

seethe hard 2
seethe harder

I didn't say you wouldn't find vapid bitches who will get hot for your accent. But those are the only one's you will find.

This.

like, one british accent (Recieved Pronunciation) actually sounds good. The rest sound like nails on a chalkboard

>like, seriously, like, I’m glad I represent the average American male, like, thank God Texas is going blue, like, refugees welcome, poor and huddled masses right

Attached: E351661A-DE39-4A0C-BC3C-82719821945F.jpg (392x632, 77K)

Pic related

Attached: heyguys.png (500x790, 143K)

ok, jeans at walmart

you sound like the type of person who thinks getting a hair cut is pretentious and faggy

does your mom still cut it or do you roll over it with a no.2 in case the gays get you

I'm American. I'm the country you wish you were.

>oi tell em game uf thrones
>den oi tell im 2 keel imself
>and den.....oi sass loike number 460
>he dink oi' jest but oi'm ah goin 2 grab me staffy
>bastid wont stand a chansh agains' me tyson loik
ngubu 4 da queen ladz

Attached: k2odi675xii21.jpg (810x713, 71K)

You are literal American Wannabe's. Everything from your cars to your tv' and even fukin accent is Americanised.

Feel free to present a sentient thought at anytime.

brush ur teeth lately NORF

Attached: o6uye.jpg (500x375, 40K)

You’re getting a double based from me Hans. Love that tipple. My grandad says ‘whisky kills young men and keeps old men alive’.

He never fought in WW2 but had German prisoners on the farm. They got on very well with each other. But to this day he can’t forgive the Japs.

>ok, jeans at walmart
Lol what?

>you sound like the type of person who thinks getting a hair cut is pretentious and faggy
Haircuts are perfectly fine but you are a faggot.

>amerimutt fails to grasp the concept of the norf meme
imagine my shock

Attached: 1512684929958.jpg (394x350, 19K)

>muhisrael
>mygod
>mymomsapplepie

Attached: americanchad.jpg (492x497, 39K)

fookin ell ladz
we goin dawn in flamz

Attached: 1543113326092.png (836x990, 63K)

I'm ngl boys I'm fucking drunk

>whisky kills young men and keeps old men alive

Attached: zahngrinsen².png (336x193, 3K)

Attached: army mutt.jpg (416x392, 80K)

Why do you guys hate toothpaste?

Attached: Brush_Paste.jpg5080F5D3-9AC3-49A6-93C4-EDB17DFDE7E1Original.jpg (800x800, 52K)

DA CHEEKIENESS UF EET ALL
BLAAAAAAAH
GEMORRRAH!!!

Attached: safsafsafa.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Bongs are always drunk. You could have just said hello and it would have conveyed the same message.

*laughs in Jason Fox*

Attached: basedsbs.jpg (1080x1920, 304K)

I spent a few years living in England and I can say that for the most part that English people are ok, so to Scottish and Welsh. Like everywhere else there is a few absolute fools but thats only to be expected.

You sound like a fag that's for sure

but what about those customs posts?

Attached: opener01.jpg (1280x886, 235K)

You have an imperial ton of kikes representing you, as if they were you, in academia, media, government and banking. No matter how deluded, not woke or otherwise pleb-tier on politics these crypto-kikes have a sub-sonic vibe of god awful horror that looks like its you, when actually it is not. I really wanted to like Britain but my exposure to kikes pretending to be British put me off in a significant and lasting way. Genetically, I recently learned that I am more British in ancestral terms than I previously knew -- now I hope for authentic pogroms and kike containment prohibitions.

Attached: Diocese of London City.jpg (650x350, 26K)

How much does that cost in Germany? $19 for a 750ml at my local liquor store.

Ewww, why do you have that dude's dick all in your mouth like that? That's hella gay bro.

around 17-20 bucks

the funny thing is.. i can almost drink it like water as it has zero alcohol smell and taste

fuckin love it

haha

Americans are jealous of our accent. British accents are regularly employed in American media to portray someone of sophistication and intellect. American accents are seldom used in British media other than to portray hyper emotional obnoxious dimwits.

Attached: AccentsNEW.jpg (646x651, 102K)

This is exactly my argument this whole thread: The only thing Brit's have going on is vapidity.

BOOT WUT BOUT JERMINZ
OI FOOKIN ATE JERMINZ
FAKIN ATE JERMINZ

Attached: 23b14076646601f3affbc76f6240c40ec0d90c8b5f5f3a17098a7e4b28349001_1.jpg (1080x627, 116K)

American accents are actually pretty sweet to me. I'm from California and the accent on the coast sounds kind of British. I love the accent because people say words like dude, totally, and, rad. sometimes a bit excessively, but it's right cool.

Have some self awareness, look at all the butthurt child posts in this thread. I'm simply reacting to them, I wouldn't write a post like that out of nowhere. I never enter hate threads on Canada or America because I acknowledge how retarded the concept is.

I don't hate you lads
>SHARTS

Americans are now co-opting Norf FC memes and making them shit, fuck me.

Also, why is Italian even an option?

But this isn't a Brit Hate Thread. This is a thread created a Brit asking the rest of the world explain why your countrymen are so insufferable so we are kindly doing that for you.