It's over. Trumpfags on suicide watch

It's over. Trumpfags on suicide watch.

>President Donald Trump’saides and confidants are concerned about his mental state after days of erratic behaviour and wild outbursts.

>“His mood changes from one minute to the next based on some headline or tweet, and the next thing you know his entire schedule gets tossed out the window because he’s losing his s—,” one former White House official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss internal conversations about the president, told Insider.

>Trump has spent the past several days fixated on his false claim that Alabama was going to be hit by Hurricane Dorian. He has also taken time to lob attacks at his perceived enemies, like the actress Debra Messing, former FBI Director James Comey, and the “LameStream media.”

>“He’s deteriorating in plain sight,” one Republican strategist who is in frequent contact with the White House told Insider on Friday.

>But one person who was close to Trump’s legal team during the Russia investigation told Insider his public statements were “nothing compared to what he’s like behind closed doors.”

>“He’s like a bull seeing red,” this person added. “There’s just no getting through to him, and you can kiss your plans for the day goodbye because you’re basically stuck looking after a 4-year-old now.”

businessinsider.com.au/trump-aides-worried-about-mental-state-alabama-hurricane-dorian-2019-9

Attached: e.jpg (1080x1440, 492K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7kew_ZYnUyg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The media has been saying this shit since he took office.

There's at least 1 article like this written every 24 hours

I look for the old jewjew cum dotard to start pressing the launch code buttons any day now.

Hasn’t this ‘worry’ been there since before the election? Maybe stop worrying so much.

This.
I've never "liked" nor believed in him, but the fearmongering & shit has been ultrathick from day one of his candidacy.
And it's not like there's any other choice this coming election; he WILL run again & I will never vote for another democrat unless the fucking stars align to give one who has both reasonable policies AND publicly disavows the "only white males can be racist/sexist/evil" bullshit.

>trust us to be the adults in the room
>ignore that we fucked you and continue to fuck you in every aspect of life that you voted for this man out of frustration

>There’s just no getting through to him, and you can kiss your plans for the day goodbye because you’re basically stuck looking after a 4-year-old now
Awwww did widdle neocon wat not get his war for isweal? Cry about it

Got a name? If you don't, shut the fuck up.

Why wouldn't Iran try to get nukes when Israel has been openly planning to invade them for the last 20 years? They either get nukes or else Israel destroys them with American soldiers or else ISIS terrorists. Either get nukes or an Israeli will fund ISIS terrorists to kill your children. Happened in Libya, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan. Literally every single country on the Zionist "axis of evil" list of countries to invade

Lugenpresse going all out. Something big is about to drop that they don't like.

why is there someone literally posting all readit Jow Forumspolitics links here and then shills replying to them? is this all bots now or are you people actually this retarded

Attached: smug retardander.png (1000x432, 129K)

literally the top post on liberal readit it right now

Attached: top post.png (1325x123, 44K)

Attached: ECb9mbBWsAg31-u.jpg (203x300, 30K)

fake news

youtube.com/watch?v=7kew_ZYnUyg

Attached: 1558298786333.jpg (785x1100, 62K)

Irony escapes the left.

Attached: 1549199358647.jpg (1000x432, 71K)

hasn't this been happening for years

yea i edited that pic to make mine. tell me im funny

Attached: smug retarder.png (1000x432, 129K)

any time i open up Jow Forums now the top few threads will be copy and pastes of readit links on Jow Forumspolitics. i check every time i see some anti trump shit now and sure enough it's the top post on readit. it's gotta be bots

>mashing two mutations of wojak is funny
If you’re a redditfugee, I guess.

The left doesn't know how to meme. No sense of humor or irony. Essentially, faggots.

say aaaaah.

Attached: Sharpie Harpoon.jpg (333x333, 25K)

its implying the person i posted it too thinks hes smart for figuring it out. you're just too dumb to get it or else you would like it
>If you’re a redditfugee
get better insults, nerd

Attached: smug retardanderand.png (1000x432, 129K)

>NO NO NO NO NO!!! Y-YOU AREN’T ALLOWED TO MAKE FUN OF M-MUH GOD-EMPEROR!!! *nervous farting* O-OR I’LL C-CALL YOU A BIG MEAN S-S-SHILL!!!!
get bent, faggot

Attached: 51373B79-B1EA-418B-A0FC-09D232886172.jpg (600x579, 118K)

3 years and a guaranteed CNN contributor job, but no one's gome on the record with these accusations.

3 years of anonymous sources.

>Sonam Sheth
Nah.

>paying money to reddit because orange man bad

>heh, you must be stupid to not like my reddit-tier meme
wojakposters are actively killing this board

Attached: 426549853539.jpg (880x488, 127K)

Trusting the lying press ever.

Attached: 20170111_damage_0.jpg (600x426, 73K)

How is this a culture war?
> You aren't really competition

Attached: 1567395947235.jpg (640x671, 114K)

>labelslabelslabelslabelslabels
how do people even take garrishart seriously with the amount of labeling he puts on his fucking cartoons, it's liberal-tier "me so smart that me have to explain joke to dum dum reader"

Attached: garrison.jpg (680x694, 109K)

>one person who was close to Trump’s legal team

Attached: 1556142922462.jpg (720x960, 81K)

whats up girls!? posting low tier bate on a Saturday night because none of the cute guys asked you out to homecoming?

Attached: 1518653850881.jpg (1024x1024, 147K)

“Create an equivalency with senile BloodEye Joe Bidenpence.” Obvious FAIL.

can you make one with the angry crying face version and make all the holes round with him holding a square peg
at any rate, im saving your edit and will spread it until it catches on

>answers with famous leftist comic

Good one Jim Carrey

He's going to lose his shit and then go after everyone telling the truth about his traitorous zionist dick sucking treachery

>wojakposters are actively killing this board
>don't be yourself Jow Forums, be the way i want you to be
have sex

Yeah, since he doesn't want to go to war with Iran, he clearly has dementia.

We should definitely replace him with Bolton.

>none of the cute guys asked you out to homecoming?
homecoming isnt until december

This. Why do we allow “anonymous sources”?

tfw it's real. holy shit.

>concern trolling

Maybe Trump shouldn't have hired people that hate his guts into positions close to him. His former secretary is a perfect example, they wanted Hillary to win and were pissed off Trump won, but he hires them and surprise surprise they leak shit to the media.
I'm sure there were plenty of people who agree with his agenda who could have gotten that role but he has this awful fucking idea that kissing the asses of those who hate him will make them like him and it will never happen.

Hire people who are with the program and fire those who aren't or else they'll undermine you (and your base) every way they can.

Attached: 1491722362820.jpg (750x917, 102K)

Yer dum. Nigger dum. As dum as this nigger.

Attached: Screenshot_20190906-211851.png (480x854, 387K)

>THE SKY IS FALLING THE SKY IS FALLING THE SKY IS FALLING

Attached: botw record.jpg (703x1025, 120K)

So...
They talked to Scaramucci.

>call out garrishart for explaining his comics like a leftist with an image that isn't even from a fucking political cartoon
>"heh, i'll just call him lefty and i'll win the argument"
fuck's sake do you tards even have any other thought process besides "if them not on me team then them evil and bad"
>wojakposters represent the majority of Jow Forums

>you can't talk about thing because reddit talks about thing
You need to go back to where you belong.

>1 Post by this ID

>>you can't talk about thing because reddit talks about thing
wasn't my point, brainlet. theres obviously bots posting this shit to Jow Forums and readit at the same time. you shouldnt have dropped out of middle school to sling crack

>>wojakposters represent the majority of Jow Forums
>you cant just go around posting drawings on my anime board REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>don't be yourself Jow Forums
Actually spamming the oldest stale memes is entirely un Jow Forums like. Smart phones killed OC on this site.

i literally made that pic myself today lmao. you're deranged in your hatred

>I love my cuckold site how dare you talk bad about it just wait till I tell my wife's son about it on /ptg

Funny how republicucks have taken away your choices by getting rid of the primaries.

I have video evidence of corrupt law enforcement and fbi harassing white people. Should i edit the video ans upload it? Or upload it raw. It would show without a shadow of a doubt how fbi and police are pushing targeted individuals via causality. I can gather more evidence. Anywhere i go i now have high quality videocameras and cameras waiting for the targeted harassment. This is going to be fun. I can turn it into a gif and mass post it on trump general probabaly making the thin blue line even thinner. I wonder why corrupt law enforcement is allowed to harass? Perhaps freemasonry and fbi??? Hmmm my evidence does not lie. Should i gather more evidence or upload what i have now? Without a shadow of a doubt conspiracy theorists will see how these targeted individuals are being harassed and manipulated by corrupt law enforcement freemasons.

My post had literally nothing to do with your "OC" (copy pasting images isn't creating original content btw)
Cope more

DRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1567491789467.jpg (1024x576, 52K)

Yeah...cuz we really wanna vote for someone Bill Kristol and Mittens pick out for us.

>(copy pasting images isn't creating original content btw)
combining 2 images to make a new message is OC. i dont care about your wrong opinion, nigger

I liked it user

Can you say Freemasons a couple more times?
Lean into the microphone please.

>(
get out

>why are people making threads about popular political topics on Jow Forums??

>why are people responding to threads on popular political topics??

Attached: 43252345423523.jpg (640x628, 40K)

thanks friend

what?

>why are people making threads about popular political topics on Jow Forums??
thats not what i said, what i said was
>why is there constantly the exact same posts at the exact same time on Jow Forums and readit. is it bots?
learn how to read, niggers. or is purposely reading everything wrong part of the plan?

I’d honestly like to talk to you. Too bad you’re a bot.

Attached: D57DAC33-4F27-4077-9AA2-29E1C98695B3.jpg (543x576, 88K)

Aherm freemasons.

It's ogre...Trumps temper just flipped out over my house.

dat coon ass

Attached: 1560913751875.gif (200x171, 444K)

>written by sonam sheth
>thread made by a kike
I’m looking forward to the flood of leftist tears in 2020

>President Donald Trump’saides and confidants are concerned about his mental state after days of erratic behaviour and wild outbursts.

BULLSHIT. FAKE NEWS.

Attached: desu.tired.of.your.bullshit.jpg (640x512, 32K)

>(((Sonam Sheth)))
I can see the fucking nose from here, holy shit

You guys already tried this play in the beginning of 2017 and it didn't work back then either.

Attached: connect no.jpg (469x465, 38K)

>“His mood changes from one minute to the next based on some headline or tweet,

Were these retarded boomers born yesterday?
Welcome to the internet. Thats how it works.

Jesus did you have a stroke?

I hope it's true and in some ways I hope he wins the next election just to see the absolute meltdown of the leugenpress

Translation= kikes are scared as fuck knowing their impending demise is on the horizon

wtf

shills are buttmad i exposed them too

Literally the oldest president in history. He’s not all there desu.

Really? Like when Hitlery completely stole it from Bernie, you ignorant leaf.

>one former White House official

>suicide watch
nobody is going to waste their existence on these silly games. people are beginning to see through the veil that it's pretty much all bullshit. fuck you and your efforts in stirring the pot.

How fucking retarded are you? Do you remember the primaries when Obama was running for reelection?

> Written by Sonam Sheth
Is that Jewish? What the fuck?
Is that an Arab? Lmfao.

Attached: 017.jpg (200x200, 10K)

LOL. Fuck this old Jew belongs in Hebrew Home Hospice care. The country will never vote Pence, so I'm in the money.

The Trumpenfuhrer is crazier than a shit house rat and its accelerating. From wanting to buy Greenland to this Alabama storm BS all in the last couple weeks. There needs to be an intervention. Motherfucker is strait up nuts.

Attached: 1555679667422.jpg (508x475, 40K)

They're going to be changing his diapers before you know it.

All Trump needs to do is listen to his kike kids Jared and Yael Kushner and their instructions to give a few more billion in US tax payer funded aid to Israel and everything will be just fine

Attached: 98723984234.jpg (1024x701, 313K)

Attached: jujucum-israeliFlag.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Jow Forums screeches about Trump just as much as the rest of the internet now, just for different reasons. It's kind of boring.

First thing they did in the USSR when they wanted somebody out, they called him mentally ill.

Attached: trump-aipac-lapdog.jpg (1079x1585, 536K)

Theres a new one of these every weak. Stop posting fakenews tier shit.

Jeez, they're trying this old crap again.

Attached: Trump is unfit.png (1097x839, 103K)