Banned From JewTube (must watch)

Vincent James of The Red Elephants DESTROYS Beto O'Rourke. This video needs to be in your bookmarks. It's a tour de force of facts rebutting the status quo narrative coming from the left. It is so good it was banned from JewTube.
bitchute.com/video/FqqI2afl5ro/

Attached: Vincent James.png (679x365, 491K)

Did you know that Google is literally starving his kids?

bump

No I didn't. I'll donate. Thanks user.

Bump. Why don't they switch to bitchute permastyle? I love that place.

Three children, user.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

.....BUT FIRST, MY PATRIOT SUPPLY!

bump for good video

I've watched it three times and each time I pick up on more date. Vincent missed NOTHING. I even picked up on the fact HAMMERS kill more people than guns. I missed that before because he is going so fast. How can the left keep sigting white privilege when Asians and Jews make more? I'm starting to think, along with the conspiracy against white people, that liberals have low data reasoning skills. As if their minds are stunted.

>literally who
This is such a called in thread.

who cares who. It's the data that matters.

>(must watch)
kill yourself
sage

TEN things that will COMPLETELY freak you out!! (heres why):

Political dissidents don't get google money

Attached: 1553135177785.jpg (780x520, 33K)

Seething

Vince is great. I like that he where's his McDonalds hat shamelessly while shitting all over leftist values.

Kek, It'd be ok if he didn't take forever to get to the point. EMP can happen

You guys increased the views by 140. Good job. Spread this one. I think it can red pill white male voters to move toward Trump.

great video evidence he showed. not at all surprised it was banned

He should've have anticipated that in the current age of censorship in America.

>Beto O'Rourke.

His name is Robert for fucks sake.

I take it no reason was given for the ban?

Another fag shilling his youtube channel on Jow Forums. Go away, no one gives a fuck.

Fuck off retard.

"Hate speech".

F
It was only a matter of time.

Attached: 1457872012878.jpg (1050x1391, 304K)

newfag

None. We all know. The ADL saw the FACTS as problematic for their victim narrative for themselves and their allies and their hate narrative for white people. Think of the damage this video can do to their information gatekeeping.

bump