To those who are white, Would you eradicate every non-white person in the world if you could?

To those who are white, Would you eradicate every non-white person in the world if you could?

Attached: 1566340865013s.jpg (206x250, 8K)

i would spare the japs, they are honorables

In a second
BYE

Nah burgers are fun to tease

yes

Attached: smartest retarded.png (1000x432, 129K)

I consider ideology far more important than "race", as there's plenty of shitty & moronic & destructive whites.
But there's only 750 million of us globally or so, and we need to get well under a billion, so do the math.

10/10 aussie shitposting.
Still best pals.

>she didn't jews

Of course not. Why would you ask such an asinine question?

Just jews. I'd peacefully send all niggers back to Africa.

Not if I could. Only if I had to.

I really don't want to... Please don't make me... I like you guys.

It doesn't have to be this way, unless you force it to be.
Difference =/= Conflict.
Difference + Proximity = Conflict.

Attached: set the world in motion.jpg (1275x1116, 75K)

Yes.
Seriously why shouldn't we? You are just a burden. Humanity will rise like a phoenix without nonwhites around. We will miss the east asians sorta, mainly japs and sami and other types of central azns but its worth it. Even if I was nonwhite I would agree.

No, I'd just remove them from white countries. Visitors welcome, permanent residents go home.

>Visitors welcome, permanent residents go home.

Oh funny because non-whites will never fuck your women and have children.

What a joke

No.

fpbp

Attached: D_MP6OVXkAIir8r.jpg (900x1200, 202K)

The idea or existence of racemixing isn’t something many of us are against just on principle. It’s the amount and the general cultural attitude coupled with the birth rates.

Only the ugly women and all the men.

No.

>Would you eradicate every non-white person in the world if you could?
No, because that would unbalance natural order AND it would just lead to white people becoming a problem.
HATE MUST FLOW.

If it was a painless flick of a switch, like they all just fainted on the spot then yes I definately would.

The idea of sending people to their deaths is cruel so in reality no, just mass deportations.

It would be humanitarian in the case of Africa. The more aid we send, the more they breed like rabbits, the more they starve, the more aid they need, etc... a thanos snap would be a hard thing to argue against both morally and pragmatically.

Absolutely not, just put them back in their countries. I don't hate them.

What about the massive suffering that would occur by suddenly dropping off millions of blacks to Africa? Would you then spend billions on food and infrastructure? The result would be the same, most of them would die.

No lol, most people aren't that bad, just remove banker, boomer and middle aged single women. Everything after that would fix itself, guaranteed

Oh and kikes

Attached: received_685948165236010.jpg (720x545, 34K)

I expected more hate from you guys.

I'm not white, according to you pricks, so I don't give a shit any more. I say let the niggers and spics overrun America. I won't shed a single tear.

Got me with that last line

this

I’m a 100% nonviolent white nationalist. Every race has sovereignty and self-determination.

Just get rid of the jews and send the rest back to their countries. Japs are based and I can’t blame niggers for being stupid since that’s just how they evolved. How could I hate someone so obviously inferior to myself?

yeah dude

Attached: 1537920580788.jpg (250x250, 9K)

>I consider ideology far more important than "race"
you are objectively wrong
You can't debate ideology if race is a factor.

Fuck off back to Dailywire, Ben.

Of course, why compete with them? We no longer have to deal with the empathy we have for those backwards races. All races should have the goal to rule the world, fuck compassion, and I hope we win. We don't owe anyone shit other than our own people to be the best we can be.

Attached: White Man's Burden.png (933x652, 1.14M)

No, just all the ones that hate white people.

This Jared Taylor stuff only works on normies. Anyone who’s redpilled, lefty or righty or whatever, knows how that would play out even if it was somehow peaceful. They won’t say it outright, but the truth they know is “but... what use is sovereignty if it’s a shithole? We want to have the cake and eat it too.”

and what it does to the children. Look up the rate of mental illness between in asian children vs half asian half white children for example. Generally its a selfish thing to do to your child.

For my childrens' sake I would. I'm not even that racist by Jow Forums standards, but I will give them any advantage I can, and reducing their competition like that would be a tremendous advantage. I have nonwhite cousins that I'd miss, but oh well.

it already happened in this time line, we're just
waiting to catch up, that's why the non white is
getting so uppity, they know the end is near.

Attached: dino sheeeeit.jpg (639x500, 374K)

I would send them away. I don't want them to not exist, I just don't want them as my neighbors and I certainly don't eant them out breeding my people and seizing the civilization we built.

This

>Kill Jews
>Kill Abos
>Kill 50% of Chinese population (random)
>Kill 50% of Africa's population (selected based off contribution to their society)
>Send every race back to their home country
>Give Native American's more land to lift themselves out of alcohol fueled mediocrity

/thread

You make it sound like they’re a plague

Race is a factor, but not a determining factor. Who would you rather have as a neighbor, Neil DeGrasse Tyson or some random BuzzFeed basedboy?
There are a few non-whites that deserve to live, and a bunch of whites who deserve death.

Not an argument

This. Just Jews. All other races need to be reminded of their place and kiss our feet that we brought them the modern world. Jews want the other races to forget that little detail and for this they would be my vote for removal (in Minecraft).

Cry more shitskin. Don't say thank you for the modern world, we don't want it you ungrateful slime.

>Would you eradicate every non-white person in the world if you could?
Yes I would, but if given a choice I would allow others to live. I would be satisfied with just getting rid of everyone in South America, the middle east, and Africa.

no their existence is valuable
eradicate the parts of their genetics that makes them subhuman and replace it with white ones

>just genetically engineer shitzu into German Shepherd
I like to remind people there isn’t “human” that popped up one day then migrated and turned into the races we see. We’re a mix of a bunch of different sapiens and that’s what gave rise to current subspeciation, just like every other biological organism

Yes except for one spicy troublemaking senorita for my rightful decadent personal pleasure as the world's lord deathmaster.

>>just genetically engineer shitzu into German Shepherd
What if I told you that humans can breed with other races outside of their own?

Attached: 1561646650436.jpg (471x421, 41K)

>Who would you rather have as a neighbor, Neil DeGrasse Tyson or some random BuzzFeed basedboy?
If Science Nigger's son rapes my daughter, the child will be a nigger. If a white feminist rapes my daughter, the child will be white.

>There are a few non-whites that deserve to live,
k
They can still fuck off.

What if I told you a poodle can breed with a another breed? What if I went further and said that wolves can breed with many domestic breeds (as long as the size allows for intercourse, no grey wolf and teacup poodle obviously)

Taxonomy is a social construct.

Attached: Authenticated_Felid_Hybrids_(2013).jpg (1200x1197, 187K)

Technically all domesticated dogs are the same species as wolves.

So can dogs though they’re just subspecies of wolf species

It's the only thing white people think about 24/7. Don't let them tell you otherwise.

Yup, I wonde if that’s kind of a weird fact because of the... implications for human “breeds”

What If I told you that you could save money by switching to GEICO?

No pls

Yes, I would save the japs though because they fought with us in the great war. They are honorary.

Boy do I wish.

so many weebs in here

Same

That’s like going to an NRA convention and being surprised at all the guns

It's disgusting. Even Middle Easterners cluster more closely to Whites. I don't know what kind of mental gymnastics snow niggers have to go through in order to justify killing off everyone but the Japanese, who are even more genetically distant.

Attached: genetic_reality_race.jpg (572x532, 43K)

Perhaps it is the pragmatic argument and not how similar we are in the genome

Would it matter if niggers were close to us in the genome, but were still niggers?

Only jews, the rest would sort it's self out

Attached: Free Speach Canary.png (479x355, 199K)

Nonwhites aren’t people.

You're an idiot blinded by the present. The Middle East has been surviving Jewish and Anglo imperialism for the last two centuries. Of course they can't be at their "peak" during a time of endless meddlesome behavior.
Also, the justification of "pragmatism" doesn't make sense when trying to construct internally consistent and robust ideologies.

no.
but I think they should stop the immivasion of our lands.

No, of course not. We're not monsters. I would however send every non-white person back to their non-white countries and keep them there.

fpbp, everyone else dies

No. I just want everyone to get along. The odd day I would opt for the complete eradication of Jews though.

Weirdly this. I'm not even sure I can 100% quantify it, but they are more honorable than the rest. Chinks still go. Koreans still go. But Japs are good.

You’re arguing against a point I didn’t even make. I personally don’t care about muh ideology, as far as I’m concerned the pragmatic always trumps baseless axioms. Every county of note has been conquered or colonized or ravaged throughout history, now look at which ones bounced back. In the Middle East, even. You see Iran doing okay, but Afghanistan being a shithole. Now stop baiting me into debating points nobody even brought up

Fucking retards. If your snow nigger ancestors were to be asked about Japs during WWII, they would say kill them all. We share a lot of ancestry, and we are adjacent on autosomal DNA plots, hence being called "Caucasoids". However, you are willing to look past ALL of the history where we mutually influenced one another. You are disgusting, and I swear to God that you deserved the kikes for your hubris and philistinism.

They’d say the same about Germany you boomer moron. I hate this “what would they say during ww2” non-argument

You are being blinded by the present, and your hubris disgusts me. You look at history in a very parochial manner. You are truly peasant scum in that you lack the capacity to view things in a more nuanced and holistic manner. You have been worshiping a goddamn Levantine or Jew, whichever way you want to look at it, for over 1500+ years, and even before then, a lot of mutual cultural influence was occurring.
Your pragmatism is just codeword for, "I prefer thinking of everything in terms of the present." If Whites are great, then their close genetic cousins also, by logical extension, also have great potential. If Whites are the metric to greatness, then it logically makes sense those who cluster near them also, likewise, have the most potential.
Niggers don't even cluster with most human races, and historically speaking, they have always been violent. Guess who were the first ones to truly record West African brutality and stupidity?

No. If I were inclined to eliminate the undesirables, I would target those without any Neanderthal DNA. Neanderthals were smarter and stronger than our ancestors at the time, but they were absorbed into Europeans and Asians. Every other group lacks this Neanderthal DNA. Coincidentally, Europeans and Asians excel beyond every other race. Only a small proportion of each race can stand as outliers, probably the proportion that wound up with some European or Asian DNA.

Take those with Neanderthal DNA and give them their ancestral homelands. The rest will be secondary citizens.

Your mind is complete trash, and you're not in the position to even know what constitutes an argument. Here, let me break it down syllogistic logic for you:

1. We start with the claim Europeans have great potential and cultural legacy...

2. If you like Japanese, then you are forced to admit non-Whites can also be civil or have great potential.

3. West Asians are way closer to Europeans than Japanese or other East Asians on PCA plots.

4. (CONCLUSION) Since East Asians are very distant from Europeans but successful economically, creatively, and more, then you are led to admit West Asians also have great potential, since they are more closely related to Europeans than East Asians

Just eradicate anyone under 120 iq. Maybe 125.

What about India?

Attached: 1567827066059.jpg (738x750, 163K)

Nah, I'd just say fuck off.

I don't believe in race realism faggot. I am white therefore I look after interests that indirectly go to my benefit ( Promoting white supremacy ).

Japs are great so they can live

>1: ok
>2: ok. I didn’t say nonwhites weren’t capable of it

>3: point?

>4: again arguing with points I never made.

I’m not putting a “potential” value on anything, just relaying what I see. You’re making it an ideology by saying “whites are the literal gods of humanity and how close a people are in the genome denotes their potential”, something I have never even implied

If race isn’t real what do you mean by white?

Sure why not. I'd rather they all just fuck off permanently and never return, but if mass genocide achieves the same results then why not. If they wanna fight to the death and start a war over rights to following us everywhere and shit like they do now, and the alternative is killing them all... then guess what?
It doesn't take a retard to figure out if you should stand and fight or curl up and die.

I believe in white as far as color goes. But I don't believe in racial hierarchy.

I am still a white supremacist though because I would like to see the world bending to me.

I'd click that button, live the rest of my life in a state of idyllic bliss, then walk into the pits of hell with a smile on my face. Give it ten minutes before the regret sets in, but by then the damage'd be done.

What I am arguing is that the Middle East has untapped potential once the imperialism stops, perhaps even rivaling Japan.
He's retarded.

Oh, you’re not genuine.

Japs and Chinks can stay

No. Anyone who says they would and isn't joking is a legit psychopath like probably at least 40 percent of pol

Oh sure. That’s what I meant by arguing against points I never made. I never said the Middle East has no potential. Lots of based Alawites, Christians, and Shia Muslims there.

They have no shared ancestry with you.
They have no shared culture with you.
They have no shared tradition with you.
Why are you Amerimutts so fucking arrogant? I swear, you need a real enemy to humble you, not this CIA-engineered Islamist bullshit.

yes, but I'd mourn for the loss of east asians.