What's wrong with white people? Why do they use so much drugs? Just say no

What's wrong with white people? Why do they use so much drugs? Just say no.

Attached: cdc_drug_overdoses_1999_2015_race_chart_w.png.jpg (1400x1399, 209K)

this global banker/oligarchy destroys the middle class. people resort to drugs when they cannot build and get pleasure out of building a better future. fuck the bankers and their global (((media))) pedowood manipulation.

Attached: Polanski.png (592x430, 328K)

Because white boys are weak and spineless.
They are not real men.

Attached: IMG_2531.jpg (827x1040, 816K)

How does he destroy the middle class?

>Implying non whites wouldn't lie on polls about drug use.

Pharmaceutical companies, corrupt doctors and chinese chemical warfare.
Also the perception of being dispossessed from society at large.

Why do you lie if you're dead, you stupid Aussie?

>mostly equal in 2001 and shoots up after

Yeah, sounds about right. Whites are intelligent enough to see that the world is going down the drain. That's why more are drinking themselves to death and committing suicide as well.

Says the nigger faggot hiding behind the federal government and police.

Come on out and talk that shit home girl, you ain’t shit without the fed backing your bitch ass up.

Attached: DA686D0B-E8A3-4003-8C9C-BAD90BB7F0CA.jpg (480x360, 13K)

It's all a part of the great replacement.
If people wake up before (((they))) can pull it off, I'm almost going to feel sorry for (((them)))

COME ON THEN WHITE BOY ! IM READY TO DIE WHENEVER !

Attached: IMG_2394.jpg (384x384, 16K)

he is just an agent of the banks. what is pedowood? it is global propoganda. the banks are taking us down and the people are being distracted with beer and circuses. he has everything to do with the distractions. he is part of your (((programming))).

Stop making excuses for whites. If niggers were ODing more you would just say they're degenerate animals. I hate all druggies. I hate degenerate white trash. I hate everything about modern America.

Attached: 38205B2700000578-0-image-m-41_1473431088307.jpg (634x753, 90K)

This
Our race is just giving up and taking drugs rather than trying to change society. Whether it’s planned by the people at the top or not idk, but our race has just given up.

>ready to die
That is the key phrase there. Even subconsciously you know you’d die kek

hate all duggies. cool. that helps this situation. maybe look and see who would benefit if America is overwhelm with drugs? who would benefit if America was not manufacturing? what group of people would benefit by relaunching the silk road and make a ton of money selling Chinese products to debt slave low I.Q. westerners?

Attached: Let's Think Fren.jpg (680x680, 34K)

Other communities were already destroyed by all of this stuff a long time ago. Now the middle class white folk are finally taking a hit and the gloating from destroyed peoples is just pathetic.

There have always been evil men willing to profit off misery, and Jews have infected western society for centuries. White were once largely immune to these forces of evil because we had God. If you have God in your life (((they))) can take everything from you, but they can never take your soul.

we are trapped. true. we have the internet, but they unconstitutionally control the information. look up "copyright term extension act." the banks/oligarchs know the danger of the internet and locked up our information. they are stopping free speech. this is banker tyranny.

we have a new printing press technology, internet, but the big boys are not allowing us to print.

just one example, Disney, A. A. Milne, Henson characters should all be in the Public Domain. instead pedophiles steal our property and pump kids mind with fake war gods capeshit.

Attached: Bob And Harvey.jpg (1024x774, 158K)

true user. very true.

Attached: Hug.png (746x512, 105K)

To cope, in need coke.