Private Information

I want to bypass Gmail's phone number verification so the fucking goverment won't spy on me, How could I do this?

Attached: proceso-seleccion-trabajar-en-la-CIA-810x486.png (810x486, 176K)

Create several accounts before phone verification. You didn't do that? STBU.

But can't they track it to the original?

>How could I do this?
Don't use gmail.

Not easy when most mayor contact forums need a gmail account

You're fucked regardless. I could explain, at a technical level, how many back doors there are and you'd still think you stand a chance of hiding anything.

If it is important: don't connect it to a computer.

there is 1000 email servers, and you choose gmail

Attached: 1565669752290.jpg (720x720, 194K)

buy a skype number so u can get a text message to activate your account.

>Like there is a difference
Pissoff chink

>Don't connect it to the internet or internet device even if that device is disabled
My bad-

THIS
Muy importante
The snow is lovely, dark, and deep
And I have miles to go before I sleep

Don't worry, I live in a 3rd world shithole, the goverment can barely manage itself, I'm pretty sure that if I use a VPN and don't have any of my phone numbers directly connected to the account there is no way they can track me down. Benefits of living in the next Venezuela I guess

>Cant track me down
I recommend you don't test that theory by going and doing something silly.

Create whatever rebellion you like--if you think it won't be subverted if attempted on the interwebs... user... I hope you the best.

Thx man, I won't be doing anything crazy but I don't want to get jailed for wrongthink

Burner phone + text free app

Note: a burner phone means shit to the NSA.
>they have everything and own the patents on all your shit. They literally created patents ..title 17.

i guess get an extension that blocks trackers

>1000 email servers
like fucking what?

Mods are going to allow this spam? Also, OP is truly a goddamn moron if it can not figure this shit out. Commit suicide OP

>How to hack
>mods
good point actually.. I think the chink spammers burned them out and this is low energy make fun of a newb thread so they probably don't care

> Get a Twilio account
> Write a program to spit out the message sent to the console
> Copypasta the console output into the verification input for gmail
done!

you never heard of prepaid phones?

>Don't worry, I live in a 3rd world shithole, the goverment can barely manage itself
sorry to tell you this but they can track you in California

OP,
>You can get forwarded numbers to your number
> Prepaid phone
>

>so the fucking goverment won't spy on me

lol

Attached: intel.png (1216x291, 88K)

>can track you (in)
they do it in NY, not CA

Everyone pretends to not remember PRISM.
> Mandala Effect?

This user gets it.

This user is offering a blackpill. Accept it.

so ... we are going to fab our own open source microprocessors? we only need basics for memes, reading and writing.

Do the people who access PRISM blackpilled? Do they think they can hide, themselves? Or can they?

no, i just dont read every article. if you know about prism but you dont know about analog LiFi then youre a normie.

WOPR said it 35 years ago: the only way to win is not to play the game.

School us summer children: how does analog lifi save you?

Some anons posted some sites here a few months back where they will loan (or whatever the correct terminology) you a phone# for this very purpose.
I'm too lazy to look it up for you

Protonmail

it doesnt. LiFi is wifi over light. the bandwidth is unlimited. LEDs were introduced to allow for the surveillance signal's encryption, and to solidify power under 1 agency. now that Leds are reliable enough, lifi is being offered to consumers that had no idea it was possible, nevermind already implemented.

your house may have just gotten wifi, but its had analog lifi for decades. the resolution is 1 penney thickness for volumetric mapping. if the lights are on youre being watched. prism is nothing.

take your paperwork and hoop that shit homie

stop using gmail, retard.

>Protonmail
oyy lmao, maybe for your job app at the temp service

Not by posting on honeypot.com

Idiot...

If you look in any app store, there are usually burner number apps. It's not complicated, but also won't achieve the desired end of being untraceable.