Would you pol?

would you pol?

Attached: zoe.jpg (194x259, 7K)

Nope. That's a man.

With a sledgehammer to the temple

you wish

Attached: quin.jpg (769x1024, 119K)

No. premarital sex is a sin.

I banged a 55 year old lady when I was 30 but...
This user is right. Mine didn't need makup or booze to be bangable.

Quit asking me if I would fuck things. The answer is always yes.

10 pints and i'd probably shag you op

Attached: AP.jpg (480x415, 63K)

She looks like she has every STD under the sun

If she weren’t so putrid and wretched sure

I wonder if she's put together that her fucked up teeth and her lip ring are related.

Bad skin.

Maybe.

The breakfast crunch wrap at taco bell looks really good.

Thy shan't tempt me with your tricks when Cheesus is on my side.

Attached: 01b5696687f86318bc1c720241250f48.jpg (357x476, 31K)

100% this.

I’dd pissfuck her throat.

Attached: EEE20C23-0A2C-470A-A945-2BE28DBFA4C6.jpg (474x266, 18K)

thanks

god shes beautiful

She lost some weight and is looking good for it, but no, she's too crazy. I always wished I had a crazy gf but not this kind of one.

shes better then anita sarkeesian. thats for sure

Attached: zoe quinn.jpg (634x829, 122K)

That's pretty hot.

>t Zoe
Someones begging for attention and relevance again.

I'm quite horny at the moment, so yes, i would lube up that boipucci and slam it until my cum drizzles out of it from between my cock and her asshole

nope.

Attached: ZQbeforetitjob.jpg (453x680, 53K)

shut your damned mouth incel

I'd definitely hate fuck her, imagine choking her within an inch of her life as you pound away at her STD ridden pussy.

I mean maybe if you have a jncos fetish or no sense of smell.

Attached: quinnjncos.jpg (453x680, 208K)

Once and only once.

This photo gave me Depression Quest.

With every bullet.

Attached: 1562595260072.jpg (1024x684, 101K)

I'd give her the cumbrain and leave

Nope. Not Asian.

Couple years ago (after GG), I went over to my buddy's place in Alston, MA and she was chilling on the couch with them. I couldn't fucking believe they were hanging out with that pig that I just sorta looked around the room, said, "ah shit, actually, I gotta split" and left. Everyone was stoned so me splitting suddenly wasn't even really a big deal. She may have been stoned, too; not sure, but when I walked in and exchanged greetings, i got a simple kind of "ok, hi" typical Boston scenester sorta look.

Sure. But it would be pretty fucked up.

Fuck a male junkie with a bad herpes outbreak? Seriously?

If she had a penis I actually would find her more attractive. As is, she's just another run of the mill "gamer" whore.

ID RATHER BE DEAD!!!!

In middle school jncos were popular, and there began to be jncos arms race, where each kid tried to one up every other kid by having the baggiest pants. Eventually you saw kids walking around in ridiculous clown pants, each pant like a giant skirt. My first exposure to the world of fashion

No, I’m certain she has at least one STD and it’s not worth getting fired to score some 3/10 puss.

Only when she pees

I already spent five years with a crazy bitch, what's one night?

Fat boys lol aww shit I'm old

electrocute yourself

Literally watch your cock rot off during roughsex
>looks for subreddit --> looks legit

>would you?
Of course I would...hold its head underwater in minecraft

Sure, I haven't had sex in a decade. I'd feel bad about it, but if some gross whore offered me vagina I wouldn't turn her down.

I would cuddle with her and listen to her grievances intently, have sex

>tranny choker

ugly roastie - white dyed hair - sign of extreme whorishness

Attached: DEE34DF1-11D3-4F17-B0A4-42599B2D8D8B.jpg (1122x1050, 193K)

That's a strange hobby, user.

hell ye-

wait a sec, is this a fuckin man?

She's not a choker, dyed skank hair, and a tattoo running down the arm.
I can get a prostitute JUST LIKE THAT for about 20 bucks. Just look under dark bridges.
They'd have about the same STDs I'd imagine.

Is he gonna pay me?

>would you pol?
you'd have to be dumber than fuck to get within ten feet of that cunt. Her entire life is devoted to getting attention by playing the victim. She'd accuse you of rape for standing too close to her at a bus stop.

pic very related; she looks like she smells like cat pee and cheesy musk masked with dollar-store perfume and stale cigarette smoke scent

Attached: iu[1].gif (220x151, 201K)

Thats not white, its hyena cock purple.

Flag checks out

she was wearing jncos in 2007
she also had videos of her practicing with glowstick rope things on her youtube page at least 5 years ago.
everything about this bitch is cringe.

No way. Anita is a spinner

...is that scope backwards?

Attached: chillin.jpg (620x509, 153K)

All that makeup and she still looks like shit. Also post a recent pic. She's a disgusting heffer.

It is a garbage scope but it is indeed configured correctly.

You're armature scope recognition picked up something pathetic: The US version has lasers and radioactive materials connected to computers.

Sure—why not.

Definitely. She has daddy issues and likes to be choked by right wing chads. I can tell just by looking at her.

Yeah, and twice on Sunday.

Attached: five guys.jpg (803x1200, 133K)

i wish i could lie, but i would do you like there's no tomorrow.

Attached: 1510267250850.png (560x448, 96K)

>daddy issues
Throw a rock in down town (any city) and hit one that doesn't: good luck with that.

I'm confused and angry now.

>—

no, I'm saving myself for marriage

>five guys
I'd go fifth

>killing yourself because of some burned out roastie
oof

She looks literally dirty.

>would you pol?

Take her out to dinner, back to her place, a joint and a few bears later, make out, strip naked, finger her till swamp is ready then on with the condom, turn her over push her head down and lift her ass up (she is not attractive so she knows the drill well).
Straight vaginal till she moans, then pop it into the pooper for some tight action. If you want to hate fuck her, start alternating ass to vag so she will get a wicked UTI then pull the condom off and spray in her hair, otherwise just blow a load in her ass, cuddle for 30 minutes then remember you have an early meeting and take off.

Attached: LONG_Tongue.webm (406x720, 1.95M)

that's a saying here that chokers are the black belts of bj

Dude I haven't had sex since March. I am thirsty

Why does this bitch look like she hasn't bathed in 3 months?

Stop posting about her and let her fade into obscurity! You dumb fucking niggers

I grew up in suburban Phoenix and I developed a fetish for trashy white women.

Hopefully that's a guy.

I just microwaved a banana peel, stuck it in a ziplock bag and fucked it inbetween my mattress. My standards are not high at the moment.

Attached: PicsArt_09-07-12.00.57.jpg (2289x2289, 312K)

Attached: 1562505134980.jpg (450x322, 19K)

How long do you microwave it?

Kekerrific, sir.

Attached: 1508612062871.gif (320x240, 1.79M)

her feet will make you go limp

No fuck you and fuckoff niggern

No, that bitch has a literal body count.

So did I. The stains of keg beer. The meth. The clumsy sex in a blazing hot room because the AC went out while you both have a 5 alarm hangover. The stale stench of cigarettes. It wasn't love it was just your turn. What a time.

Would I report your spam?

Attached: http---wallpapers-best.com-uploads-posts-2015-09-30_homer_simpson.jpg (259x390, 25K)

And you don't have to talk to it afterwards.

Attached: Bananas.jpg (202x250, 17K)

That McNose tho

I honestly would if she wasn't crazy as fuck and a massive liability. You might have intense rough sex with her and the next day she will say you raped her, you never fucking know with these mixed bags. She does have that "nothing but a fuck slave" look in her eyes, which is pretty hot. Given the chance to fuck her throat, it would be really hard to pass up.

Setting the bar low I see.

Attached: 1567478661021.jpg (640x717, 44K)

602 Ernest Hemingway right here.

rape, kill, eat? sure

maybe not in that order tho