What's Jow Forums opinion on the next president of Russia?

What's Jow Forums opinion on the next president of Russia?

Attached: 1.jpg (780x440, 19K)

what is her name?

Possible?

Attached: 52D5FAF8-BE96-46F0-AEE6-4CA3F6EF9B8D.jpg (224x225, 10K)

Attached: Игорь11.jpg (650x586, 321K)

is she gonna be better then the last one ?

Attached: 1543554295146.jpg (725x597, 172K)

how many cummies has she had in her tummy and can she 1v1 Putin

Need her to suck my dick first. If she does a good job, I will consider listening to her talk.

has dyed hair. dropped and gassed

Lyubov Sobol.

This nigger whore will not rule Russia.
I bet she is sucking churka dick somewhere right now.

bitch's face big
would shag though

She's extremely fucking annoying, imagine a younger version of Elizabeth Warren, that's what she basically is.

кpacивaя мopдaтaя мaдaм

You guys I asked for a serious political opinion. Stop being so rude she is an woman after all.

She will be absolutely useless as a president. Here, that's my serious political opinion.

Even more useless than Putin?

putin got nukes and crimea, the thot will give away everything

She and her pals don't propose any real political solutions that would somehow stir this shitpile of a country. They are just crying out "look how corrupt and inefficient the current administration is", not offering any real changes to the system that led to such levels of corruption.

>president of Russia
Only person who can be president of Russia is Putin or Putin affiliates.

You have to be a real badass motherfucker to rule Russia. Soft cunts like Gorbachev don't cut it. If a woman wants to rule Russia she must have balls bigger than man's (e.g. Catherine the Great).

yes she will and we will have peace in earth again

gorbachev didnt rule russia stupid retard he ruled soviet union, two complete things

how about you suck me off, swamp nigger?

Whats your opinion on Putin & who do you think would be the next President of Russia?

in public libarry pc?

in public library, wherever. You were Russian bitch, you are still afraid of them like a bitch.

>a woman running Russia
if she somehow wins it's all over for Russia because as a woman she'll think with her emotions instead of logic

you are in public library pc stupid fuckingg nigger ape what wherever. you live in yor own feces and dont even have shoes, shirtless in front of public library pc right now stupid subhuman nigger.

can't into economy
at least he's able to sustain the country
someone relatively young, with a military background

yup, that's salt overdose

Attached: 2.jpg (400x400, 44K)

All joking aside, the best leader Russia has had in decades.
Not every country can function with a full democracy and I admire his strong arm approach and watching him make Obama look like a faggot on television
Also he's a dog lover

churka lover too, but that's another story

>churka lover
he has threatened to bomb Turkey plenty of times and Erdogan gets on his fucking knees
Putin to Erdogan is what Erdogan is to the EU

how did she taking hitting the wall whilst being childless?

this
this so fucking much
A good chunk of female politicians are nothing more than childless bitter career women with power.
Merkel proves that childless female politicians are nothing but nation killers

she should be making Trump sandwitches

you know what could really solve the corruption problem in Russia? Mass snitching like in USA. But being a snitch in Russia is zapadlo. Snitches get stitches.

If its a woman, she will open the border to shitskins and utterly POZ the whole country. Women are NOT leaders. They are destroyers of their civilization.....UNLESS....they are 100% fully committed to white nationalism and HATE Jews with a passion only God has for Satan.

agreed

Still waiting on CNN to tell me what to think.

That not Navalny.

she good
she friend
pootin bad
russia enemy

She looks a bit like president Alma Coin from the Hunger Games films.

Who cares about the next puppet of Russia?

Putin will never step down and you all know this. He's actually planning to be an eternal leader like the dude in North Korea. He will get his corpse balmed so you can still visit him and pray to Putin forever.

if that ever happens I'll personally visit his tomb and give him a salute just to spite you EU faggots
By the way, rents due, pay your fucking bills

imagine electing a woman to lead your nation

Attached: pathetic.jpg (818x503, 163K)

> Erdogan
> Churka

You do realize Turkey is neither truly part of the Caucuses, nor was Turkey a part of the Soviet Union?

One way or the other, Putin seems wiling to be truly haram with only Kadyrov. Grozny is a light in that part of the world (arguably Baku as well), while Tiblisi and Yeravan have gone to absolute shit.

He should have been Russia's Ataturk, but instead he's going to be Russia's Berloscuni.

>You do realize Turkey is neither truly part of the Caucuses, nor was Turkey a part of the Soviet Union?
it doesn't matter, if it's hairy and swarthy - it's a churka (aka pale nigger, mountain nigger)

Large mouth = kike

Attached: 1567200763860.png (500x485, 127K)

I noticed that too, interesting