Greatest History

> Which White Western Nation has the best history? (From Ancient Greece to the settlers of the 13 colonies)

Attached: vercingetorix-caesar.jpg (900x600, 121K)

The Indo-Ayrans.

Attached: 1567046257682.jpg (500x725, 83K)

America, by far. What we overcame to create a nation that EVERYONE wants to come to, was monumental.

No other nation has done, or will EVER do, what we did.

Attached: giphy.gif (327x184, 2.31M)

England
Just look at what language you're using right now.

cope

Attached: 1567827890439.jpg (520x520, 55K)

>A nation founded by masons and controlled by kikes has the greatest history
cope.

Besides Rome. Caracalla let a shitton of immigrants have citizenship since they paid taxes and he wanted to increase his military

Probes your pic op. The Roman republic to its early empire. Jc was the fucking man. So we're the gracchi. Being Lebanese I'd have liked to see Carthage won the Punic wars but then that'd just mean I'd have the bragging rights y'all do for people who aren't me accomplishing a lot in ruling the world.. (Even though we did create the alphabet and mercantilism which is pretty much capitalism)

Do you inbreds even understand what that word means in context?

Attached: 19789999.jpg (600x518, 51K)

Lithuania.

cope

The cope intensifies, the burger is starting to sizzle from the heat of the grill

I'm in an advanced western history course and we are talking about early settlers. Those mother fuckers went through some shit. Then the rebellion and success of the colonies was divine.

Attached: american revo.jpg (700x430, 98K)

How is fighting a war for some triggered degenerate masons divine

English is just peasant french

Are you fucking retarded? The separation of church and state and declaration of independence and formation of a country built on a CONSTITUTION. That is divine. Are you fucking 12 years old?

Attached: 1-2-89D-25-ExplorePAHistory-a0h5s9-a_349.jpg (660x387, 30K)

France is the greatest white country

In EVERY nation are the raw resources for greatness. If they only explored them, they could be great, like America.

But that's hard work and commitment to purpose, so fuck that. Let's all walk to America and leech off them instead.

There never was, and never will be, a nation as great as these United States of America.

Any cope happening in this thread are people who know I'm right, and need to find a way to sleep at night.

Ireland. It's epics are unparalleled throughout Europe, the language shits poetry, and it has produced either within its borders or through its sons abroad the greatest writers, poets, and artists the world has ever known.

Attached: Finn_Mccool_Comes_to_Aid_the_Fianna.png (1163x1700, 2.23M)

I've been to 39 countries (work in mining) and my life's goal is to move to France. France is the comfiest clay in Europe. The have the best military history and the largest remaining empire. Their food, women, fashion, and art are the best in the world.

Spanish

>Catalog
Stay mad, your flag is a ripoff from the British East India company

This right here.

Every other nation has been where they are for 1000's of years. We did what we've done in only a few hundred years, and we've done it better than anyone else. Ever.

There is no comparison.

Did the Irish fight the Romans?

They decided against it due to their massive issues trying to conquer Scotland and hold Roman Britain. They did trade though, and Irish raids on Roman Britain did occur.

I want to go to France for a year because the food, and history are amazing. but the country is absolutely infested with muslims. I feel as though it would ruin the trip.

If we can choose ancient peoples then obviously the Romans. For the currently existing nations then U.S. has the best history. Colonial times, frontiersmen, revolutionary war, civil war, wild west, railroads, manifest destiny, industrial revolution, 20's gangster/flapper time, winner of the world wars, atom bombs, hippies, vietnam, 80s/90s aesthetics, and then all the crap afterwards. I mean come on, the story telling potential from these events and eras are endless. Our history is like a firework show. Not to say it's all been good for us or the world, but you have to admit it's interesting to say the least. After us than Germany, England, and I guess Spain with the reconquista and conquistadors.

Did they raid the Roman settlements after Rome had withdrawn its campaign or while legions were still active in the area?

Holy Roman Empire with the Merovingians which technically is Gothic/German

All at their respective peaks. Reason is cultural and scientific impact that changed the world we know.
1. Greek city states
2. Rome
3. England
4. Germany

cope

Spain?

Spain
>White

Attached: EDjeCX7W4AMsBWS.jpg (1200x675, 62K)

Spain was raped by the Moors for centuries

>Implying you understand masonry

Attached: smug.png (3084x2568, 188K)

Ramos
>White

Germany.
Germanic countries.

Maybe some parts of Paris but otherwise your fears are baseless.

Are you an MP on leave?

I like them, but they create mexico do not agree

kike detected

Attached: 1495942624747.jpg (4081x1905, 1.42M)

I've stumbled into historical doc/videos channels on youtube being curious after playing some historical Total War games, and Im addicted. I used to listen to 40k lore and shit as background noise like a fag, but I then I realized actual history is just as based. It gets really interesting when you finally start to de-cloud your perspective of the human story and start piecing events together in the grand scope.

So far just scratching the surface with the timeline from Roman Republic to Atilla. Any other recommendations?

Attached: 1533490677753.jpg (640x481, 72K)

Wow you must be my soulmate. I have the exact same story over the last few months. I feel like now that I've learned more about politics, history is so much more interesting. There is also a lot of good history related channels on youtube. Roman history is great. Pretty much all of European history is interesting.
One of the most interesting things about history I've learned was about the dark ages. I've heard a thousand times that the dark ages were basically caused by Christians shutting down science. Learning Roman history and then how it leads into the dark ages was enlightening. There are so many things that people believe about history that are just completely false or at the very least over simplified.
Here are some channels I watch, do you have good ones to share?
>Kings and Generals
>Lindybeige
>Metatron
>Fire of Learning
>Historia Civilis
>Invicta
>Shadiversity
>Scholagladiatoria
>Gregory B. Sadler (Philosophy instead of history, but great videos)

God, even hitler would believe you are retarded

Israel

Attached: Israel Palestine S.O.S..jpg (960x960, 42K)

Lindy lies far too much about Napoleon to be credible in any way.

I was you 2 years ago. My interests morphed from politics to history to philosophy. Check out the Yale free lecture series about medieval history on the tubes, and check out the lecture series on the history of Russia(goes through the entire middle ages to this day), those are some of the best resources for history on the tubes imho.

I have noticed that he seems to be really defensive of English history and it's obvious he hates Napoleon for some reason. I just watch the videos for fun, and I try to watch multiple videos on the same subject. I've definitely caught some mistakes and I've found a few videos that were just outright lies, but not from the channels I listed. There is a video on youtube claiming that Turks invented trousers and introduced them to Europe when they invaded. So it's good to be skeptic.

Those sound great, I'll check them out.

ayy lmao
>Kings and Generals
Check
>Fire of Learning
On right now
>Historia Civilis
Based and checked
>Invicta
This was the channel to link me to this genre via the recommendation algo. I initially subbed to him cause he has comfy Total War siege battles
>Shadiversity
Check

Noice list brev, I have plenty of new channels to try out. Danke.

Some other channels I dabbled in:
>Suibhne
>Oversimplified
>BazBattles

Attached: 1486491356536.png (500x501, 224K)

In this regard, probably france.
It was the geopolitical center of the west for pretty much all of western european history.

America for being a beacon of hope, new start to life and scramble for success spanning hundreds of years. It's recent history too so you get a bunch of stories from it. Latest one I heard about was about Houdini, a Hungarian bloke starting street performance and turned into a international Escape Artist. Was on USA's side in WW1 too, which of course had declared war on his country of birth.

I like the Iberian Peninsula struggles of the Reconquista (Castille, Leon, Aragon, Navarre, Catalonia, Portugal, etc). Starting with a last hold and focus on survival to infighting and eating up the neighbors to taking back the lands from the muslims and keeping it for good. Crusades were a part of it too for a bit and right after it was done America was discovered.
Looking into the history of this answered some fleeting thoughts like: "why isn't Portugal a part of Spain?". Well it's because they took back their lands from the muslims and defended it since then, quite long before Spain looks like it does today.

I'm curious about this, could you please explain why?

Kek.

Attached: 55326_original.png (1000x959, 532K)

Sparta, Then Rome, Then Germany.

Rude

The L|aur/\ of Wet Bl/kets enters the thre/\d.

Inste/\d of p/\rticip/\ting in thr|ead discussion|, t*his L|aura just w/`
ts to poi|nt out th/\t yo*u're cur|rently at the edg`e of the board /
d ab-out to d*ie. =^_^`=

Attached: 1534348188201.jpg (178x258, 18K)