Why do we hate?

why do we hate?

Attached: 1566071054979.jpg (666x666, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L8u8CIOLiD4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because we love.

Attached: 1561080949516.jpg (367x446, 41K)

t. Goldstein

this, I don't lock my doors and windows because I hate my neighbors, it's because I love my family

skin color

Attached: 1548449684260.jpg (183x232, 16K)

unironically this

Because niggers nigger it up

Attached: tim_pool.jpg (960x631, 45K)

>skin

we dont

This>>>>

I have a black lab. She's my best buddy. OP's pic is very much her.

The only purpose for a lock on a door is to give you advanced warning. When you leave your house, leave it unlocked. If someone wants in, they'll find a way to get in. It's better to let them in than to have to pay the jews for a new door/window. No one is going to go jiggle your door knob to see if it's unlocked.. "just to see".

Wisdom.

Attached: 1566309022235.png (1000x526, 53K)

because (((they))) rape

If only it were that simple.

to show extreme dislike of people, things, and ideas. Its a valid emotion.

Inputs vs. rewards

You live on gibs and welfare. And in return you give crime and retardation.

Very /comfy/ image my man.

Based Dane. How's your night been?

>Based Dane
>Take 1.3 seconds to check flag
>Netherlands
THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!

Who hurt you?

Content of character

i dont hate shit

as long as everyone stays in his natural habitat

Attached: albert_speer_light_dome_nuremburg.jpg (720x733, 65K)

I'm drunk and trying to be friendly fuck off.

I meant Based Dutchman.

basedddddddddddddddddddddd

Who said hate is bad?

Usually because of satanic jewish cults ruining everything for everyone because they want to destroy all that is good and Godly on this planet to make way for their father and master, Lucifer.

Was ist gut, alter?

Stop killing yourself with poison asshole.

I would rather have advanced warning not to run into the house when the burglars are still there, genius
no one, because I lock my doors and windows

I drink like one night a week, maybe every two weeks. I do want to cut it out of my life all together if it makes you feel better.

Because we hate each other's differences. Those two dogs they're the same, they're both labs, they just have different fur color. If you shaved them both you could barely tell them about by nose pigment. But they're alike to each other.

#

Attached: 1456515179001.png (359x285, 25K)

You will feel much better when you do. I did. Godspeed user.

isn't hate just love directed inwards

Attached: 1546320781795.webm (500x700, 816K)

Heut' nacht, trinke ich pißbier, aber manchmal mag ich Deutsches bier trinken.

Attached: we got a problem.png (441x358, 203K)

>No one is going to go jiggle your door knob to see if it's unlocked.

Most car robberies and a large amount of house breakins happen cause a door was left unlocked.

T. Former cop

Attached: 1567817456920.jpg (240x210, 8K)

Yeah, they will just walk down streets full of cars and pull the door handles until one opens. Easy to look over unless you've been watching him do it for more than one or two cars.

hauptsache, der alkoholpegel stimmt

:DD

Attached: yziNlqe.gif (450x337, 1.85M)

Same to you brother.

Because we are different.

Attached: a72145abb1e7b02a0ef40dca9dbaf49b-1.png (407x407, 190K)

what does a vagina look like

Worst advice ever. Kys.

Ach so ist das

this

Look...the kike is trying to explain the symbolism. They are trying to train us. How cute. Now hang yourself Jew after you realized how hypocritical you are. Or breed with a nigger and prove me wrong.

communists get put against wall

Attached: 1564469762395.webm (674x480, 2.85M)

Girl in her 20s has legs of a 40 year old. I don't see her getting any better. Not a good enticement to coalburn.

>we
I don't hate. Don't project your hate one me. Commie.

I've seen this movie. See...the Jews are smart. They murdered millions underground in secret, kept no records and used Russians as cover. This is the typical method. Always use a scape goat. Then latter do movies but edit the Jews out of them and place the blame on white people.

Kekd

Why do you want to force niggers on humans?

Attached: niggercultureandantiWhites.png (1476x950, 1.32M)

They're saying that the worst thing about Maine is that there's a lot of white people. I wish people would call journalists out more on their anti-white racism.

former shitbag here, kids will always try your car doors for some easy money

A question to ask Jews, the real haters.

Because that nigger dog is stealing something from good labbo. Most likely kibble... Or it's civilization.

Attached: 71A1E40D-FF4A-48C5-A075-F1643EC0E8B9.jpg (744x301, 60K)

Another good one

Attached: A5626A02-914C-45F6-8F49-3BD446066569.jpg (850x400, 62K)

White people are being provoked on a regular basis. Ask the people organizing all the hatred why.

But white people have to be smart enough to not be ruled by their emotions because their reactions are predictable and make them fall into a dialectic, which is what they want.

That is actually a position of dominance

i needed to hear that last part. thanks m8

If you don’t love dogs, neck yourself.

I wanna kill jewish pepole

>why do we hate?
Tribalism

We hate to strengthen our resolve and readiness to protect our family and loved ones from niggers and Jews.

oh yea, you too ? how cool. we should hang out

Has anyone EVER surveyed non whites and asked them if they thought living with whites adding their diversity was a good thing or useful experience? What if....non whites start thinking diversity with with whites is bad thing due to all the hate for whites? Could we be approaching this outcome without ever having suspected it to be the Jew endgame? I wonder when they will flip the switch on whites and start pushing diversity is bad because whites pollute non white identity. You know the Jews are going to do this. We see this on campuses already and in the news. Cultural appropriation, toxic white masculinity etc. I suppose it will happen when the Jews get whites to be the smallest minority in the country without any political power anymore. Then the will turn all the non whites on us and grind us down further. Jews are evil vermin. I hate them.

These are things that could we could discuss and get answers for if it wasn't banned as hatespeech and shunned from public discourse

youtube.com/watch?v=L8u8CIOLiD4
1 minute 45 seconds mark

Because there is usually a reason for it.

Kek

Because it's fun, faggot