Are americans just the niggers of white countries? Even their english is niggerlike

Are americans just the niggers of white countries? Even their english is niggerlike.

Attached: 1406790540_347232_1406824740_noticia_normal.jpg (520x520, 55K)

Amerimutt checking in. Sadly yes. All we see is Kiked produced niggertainment.

the one of the right is the chick from reno 911, looks like you have a photo of female comedians why is that?

Nice ass.

Attached: whipepo.png (1920x1080, 2.78M)

Why do meme flags only exist on Jow Forums

suck my dick, faggot

>Products of the Enlightenment and Jewish indoctrinated degeneracy.

Brits are 10 years ahead of us with the loss of rights but we're 10 years ahead of them with the ebonics progression.

Hhhnnngg I wanna be there with those qts so badly!

This type of behavior in OP's photo was unheard of in the 1950s. Desegregation was a mistake.

they must be raped

(by me)

Attached: hj8_FDme_400x400.png (400x400, 255K)

they look too much like men

>Jow Forums: pick your wife bro, dont you wanna save the white race?

that's the helicunt formation, they are about to rotate and take off...
>disparaging skillz

based and redpilled

The ass is sandra bullock btw. A virtue signaler, and rich and independnent. Yet american women no matter how well off or educated resort to degenerate chimp behaviour but always make sure they broadcast said behaviour to the world and call it a virtue like empowerment. Tools of evil to corrupt the world. Fuck mutts.

do you think it isn't transparently obvious you are hiding an american flag behind that meme flag?

Attached: 1491874871220.jpg (207x253, 17K)

If we are not yet then we are getting there.

You would know, you're an american yourself.

There are other pictures of Bullock doing the same thing. Makes me wonder if she has some hidden kink about her ass. Probably likes a good spanking.

Canadians. It's the leafs.