AUS/POL/ - BUTTSEX SATURDAYS

G'day lads, copypasta'd a couple of earlier breads

Tony Abbot comes out in favour of preserving the white race
>theguardian.com/australia-news/2019/sep/06/tony-abbott-attacks-migrants-swarming-europe-praising-far-right-hungarian-pm

UTS giving women a 10 ATAR advantage for engineering courses. Anti-discrimination board promotes this idea. Most others think it's a bad idea, even the Sydney Morning Herald
>baka.com.au/national/demeaning-entry-discount-for-women-the-latest-nail-in-higher-education-s-coffin-20190905-p52odh.html

And so it begins.
I look forward to meeting the rest of aus/pol/ in the concentration camps.

>news.com.au/national/crime/nsw-man-arrested-over-concerning-rightwing-extremist-content/news-story/8f575317180b7fe73c5036baf7ab23e2

>Sudanese gangs terrorise Melbourne
>No source needed, happens every day.

Attached: 156584410448925.jpg (796x586, 228K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S-xxwZQ-fqw
7news.com.au/news/crime/man-pretending-to-be-a-cop-allegedly-made-driver-withdraw-cash-after-issuing-him-with-a-fine-c-440649
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7433101/Extinction-Rebellion-protests-hit-Melbourne-Friday-night.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Hungary wants stay Hungarian.
I don’t want to give them a click, I assume there’s serious amount of ass-blasting over the matter from the guardian?

First for nuke melbourne

I think I'll just stay on end rather than go back to 8 when Ron fixes it.

Too soon.

Too soon

So thats why the kike media and newspapers hated Abbott.

Attached: 1424738135031.png (2092x1270, 235K)

It's because he doesn't share the hot boong chicks.

TOO SOON user!

Isn't it a bit too soon?

Good afternoon, fellow goyim

Wtf man. This is not cool.

Attached: dc.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

having trouble with captcha?

try this:
pastebin.com/raw/PVYd7tss

nobody wants your botnet faggot

Way too soon, user. Have some fucking class.

Attached: 1567631643104.jpg (750x717, 59K)

>And so it begins.
>I look forward to meeting the rest of aus/pol/ in the concentration camps.
Whats for afternoon dinner lads?

Attached: 1553823874672.png (1463x1391, 1.87M)

>Whats for afternoon dinner lads?
Gonna have sex with the misses and have a nap

Pasta

I fingered my own bumhole

Tell us more, faggot.

Looks like the horse in chief has decided to stop housing new zealanders.
youtube.com/watch?v=S-xxwZQ-fqw
I guess she needs the money to build more mosques and trips to islander nigger lands.

>tfw my bloke just fucked me for ten minutes and is now snoring.

bumfingering is a talent that'll get you far in life.

Im still awake, sweetheart teehee

I went to grab your hand to snuggle and you rolled over.

too soon, man

Youd love to hear all about it wouldn't you, ya fucken poofta

I found this picture difficult to fap to,

Here, try this one

Attached: 8wc8.gif (365x274, 264K)

We don't celebrate Halloween in Australia.

No, we celebrate IOTBW

You should an hero, faggèt

Many keks

7news.com.au/news/crime/man-pretending-to-be-a-cop-allegedly-made-driver-withdraw-cash-after-issuing-him-with-a-fine-c-440649

Gay.

Rude.

Surprisingly not really. They even advertised his based quote (pic related) and included the best-selling quotes from Abbott.

Wtf I love The Guardian now

Attached: FB_IMG_1537216685137.jpg (1706x960, 163K)

Too soon? Idk wtf have a bump

what does aus/pol/ think of indonesia? i'm very curious to see

Attached: 1565592219440.jpg (1920x1080, 227K)

all asians are more based than we are they are ethnically homogenous except for phillipinos i dont like them they are snarky cunts they are more like niggers than gooks

Too soon.

ive gone my whole life without directly touching my butthole

We should stop giving those faggots aid
Fuck em all
Any aussie who goes to bali should be splayed

Cheap, dirty whores. Better than most other SEA countries.

You're a rotten liar.

>asians
>ethnically homogeneous

Kill yourself rice kike. China has like 60 indiginous ethnicities, Indonesia has 300.

You are either a lying chopstick nigger or a retard. In any case, kys.

>better than most other SEA countries.

Bit like being the smartest kid in special ed

t. Slant eyed gook

>kys
You need to improve your attitude.

>gook
No need for racism.

It's Saturday, so it's takeaway night. I'll be having Thai food.

I was the OP from the last thread. That link about ATAR rankings seems to not have copied over correctly. I forgot that Jow Forums changes links to say "baka" if you forget to do something. Sorry about that.

Any anons in Sydney want to get a beer tonight?

Enjoy your succulent Asian meal, watch out for the narky racist people in this thread.

Are you a fan of bumfingering?

>legislation to drug test us
Gonna take a crushed up panadol to ask em to test it's purity kek

Not even stingray costume, what a sad life user

Attached: 1548221077785m.jpg (922x1024, 105K)

Absolutely not mate.

I'm not in Sydney but would you be paying

Yes, also hopefully the police won't arrest me for enjoying my succulent Asian meal.

What about after a couple beers?

I'm in Sydney, but pic is related.

Attached: no.jpg (291x173, 11K)

I mean if you're poor I don't mind buying a couple rounds.

>no need for racism
fuckin coin slot eyed little dicked cat eating formula buying whale killin child enslaving home buying ching chonging currency manipulating mobile game playing chink DOG C U N T

Attached: 1564571972030.jpg (1200x923, 81K)

I'm going out for a fragrant Iranian meal.
Going to get some roasted eggplant and a spread out yiros thing.

Would need at least 6 to ease the social anxiety

Be a sport. Go meet him, apparently he's shouting.

Mate come out if you want, I don't care, I'll be in there drinking with or without.

Can’t wait for this new light rail to open in Sydney lads. It’s going to flatten so many Ching Chong’s on their phone.

Footy final CHAOS: How Green extremists are set to bring Melbourne to a standstill at peak-hour - as they vow to cause 'maximum disruption'

The Extinction Rebellion group has planned Melbourne protest for 5pm
It's timed just as thousands of commuters leave work for the weekend
At the same time, 95,000 fans will be heading to an AFL qualifying match
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7433101/Extinction-Rebellion-protests-hit-Melbourne-Friday-night.html

>Thousands of militant climate change activists will storm Melbourne on Friday evening in a bid to cause as much disruption as possible. The Extinction Rebellion group has planned to start a protest at 5pm, just as thousands of commuters leave work for the weekend. At the same time, 95,000 fans will be heading to the AFL qualifying match between Collingwood and Geelong at the MCG which starts at 7.50pm.

>There could be serious difficulty for fans getting to the game as the protesters plan to block off roads. The tram system may also be affected and Yarra Trams admitted it had no idea how bad the disruption will be. 'We'll just have to wait to see how it unfolds. We don't have a whole lot of information as to what's going to take place,' a spokesman said. Protest organisers have jumped at the chance to disrupt such a large number of people. Co-ordinator Natalie Acreman, 23, said the timing was a 'beautiful coincidence'.

>'Extraordinary times call for extraordinary messages,' she told the Herald Sun. 'The world is on fire and we need real action now. 'People will be frustrated to be late but I'd be more frustrated not to have a planet to live on.' But another organiser, Ebony Bain Perkins, said the protest will end by 7pm so activists could go to the AFL game. 'Some of the protesters are going to the football after. One person specifically asked for it to finish at 7pm so they could go,' she told The Age.

Where you at mate

>Victoria Police said in a statement: 'We want the community to be aware that everyone has a right to protest peacefully without impacting the rest of the community. 'Police will not tolerate violent or obscene behaviour and offenders will be held to account for these unlawful actions.' Extinction Rebellion began last year in Gloucestershire in the UK and soon became global. One of the co-founders has revealed she began the movement after taking 'psychedelic medicines'. Gail Bradbrook, 47, a molecular biologist, said she 'prayed in a deep way' while taking the substances on a retreat. She told a BBC Inside Out West documentary that her prayer was answered within a month.

I'm in Cooktown tho

I would but I have a family and should probably not leave them to meet up with an anonymous homosexual that I met online and who will probably try to rape me.

Not rape if you just roll with it mate.

Any of my twitter frens in this thread?

Attached: twitter frens.png (1752x646, 362K)

kek

Smash the missus, hopefully smash her friends too if God allows it. Look forward to meeting you cobblers in prison, we'll redpill Australia one prison at a time.

>Your 20's is about moaning about being a forever alone
>Your 30's is about being happy you dodged the vagina jew.

I think I made it lads. No woman is ever going to run my life, deny me sex because she isn't in the mood, spend all my money, get into useless fights over nothing, and dictate what I can and can't do with my free time.

Feels good man.

>B-but sex feels good

And 1/100th of a second after a jerk off I couldn't care about sex again for almost 24 hours.

Attached: happy.jpg (800x698, 45K)

have there actually been any documented cases of anyone getting arrested by glowniggers

Yes, you are

But you need to make white children!

Attached: nick.png (520x414, 256K)

Have kids user. It’s the only point of being alive.

like what said, it's not completely homogenous but at the same time it's not like europe where its a wide range of diversity. we're still diverse to the point where each island has its own language

Based zoomer

original pic pls

You'll be in cocktown soon enough.

too soon

Is there any straight people left on pol

Just like whites, I'm potato nigger after day of the rope it'll be day of potato nigger well kill all Anglos and there'll be a comfy population of about 2 million. I should be able to afford a house then.

It's time for your daily reminder to stop being a twink and swallow the gympill

Attached: gym_pill.jpg (2100x1500, 1.88M)

Based gympill poster

>Extinction Rebelion.

sounds pretty white nationalist to me,

what do you guys think?

Attached: BrickThrowing_Pepe.jpg (400x400, 18K)

When I first heard it, and found out it was happening in Queensland I thought "could it be?" Alas, no, it is some environmentalist thing. Felt bad when I found out.

>UTS giving women a 10 ATAR advantage for engineering courses. Anti-discrimination board promotes this idea. Most others think it's a bad idea, even the Sydney Morning Herald
sweeeet, luckily for me i identify as a woman

Based and redpilled

Daily reminder that you should all be on dsp and free yourself from Mr Shekelsteins grip

There is another way anons

I'll be round the rocks.

haha melbourne deserves it, even just for gayfl

Been lurking for years

Still dont know wtf this picture in OP is even about