RONAN FARROW: M.I.T. MEDIA LAB KNEW ABOUT JEFFREY EPSTEIN'S ABUSE, BUT ACCEPTED MONEY ANYWAY

Shut down sequence in 5...

Attached: 2E230A29-5EEE-4DE3-8ED8-2512D63D9222.jpg (1125x1580, 551K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/ronan-farrow-mit-media-lab-knew-about-jeffrey-epsteins-abuse-accepted-money-anyway-1458176
newyorker.com/news/news-desk/how-an-elite-university-research-center-concealed-its-relationship-with-jeffrey-epstein
archive.li/CT3WP
media.mit.edu/research/?filter=everything
media.mit.edu/groups/poetic-justice/overview/
rense.com/general95/swartz.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

newsweek.com/ronan-farrow-mit-media-lab-knew-about-jeffrey-epsteins-abuse-accepted-money-anyway-1458176

Bump

>Newsweak

huh

Attached: 21969675-1F6D-4C90-AD3D-01063FA85ED3.png (665x666, 200K)

Attached: 1546157541053.jpg (1252x1252, 111K)

11:52 Pm on a Friday
What the fark are deadlines for anyway

Look at these greasy kikes

Attached: jeffrey-epstein-marvin-minsky.jpg (737x524, 36K)

newyorker.com/news/news-desk/how-an-elite-university-research-center-concealed-its-relationship-with-jeffrey-epstein
archive.li/CT3WP

>Epstein appeared to serve as an intermediary between the lab and other wealthy donors, soliciting millions of dollars in donations from individuals and organizations, including the technologist and philanthropist Bill Gates and the investor Leon Black.

Attached: Farrow-JeffreyEpstein-2.jpg (881x1306, 262K)

THIS IS A DEFCON 1 SHUT IT DOWN SITUATION.

Attached: TheGoyimKnow.jpg (640x427, 96K)

"Ronan Farrow Daily." Farrow, the son of Mia Farrow and either Woody Allen or Frank Sinatra, is connected prior to Epstein. You really think that's a reliable source?

Bump because this is getting slid

Attached: .jpg (1074x712, 99K)

Ronan Farrow exposed Harvey Weinstein using Mossad spies to intimidate his victims, if the ZOG will ever be exposed is gonna be by people who lived it.

A kind of convicted pedo who got off easy comes into your mancave with two hot Euro eastern models, his "assistants"...BOOIINNGGGGG!!!
All you have to do is talk nice and 7.5 million shows up in the checking account....(you can probably bang one of the EU models too...!)
>D to F. you decline
>A+ You're in Heaven already(one of the models is under your desk), you do anything to keep nosy assholes like the MSM out of it !
> Fuck I got straight A's again !

Attached: hitler high res.jpg (451x501, 26K)

here's the jealous bitch (6.25) who "talked to the models and told then she would help them if they did not want to be there, then bailed then ratted..."

Attached: signe swenson.png (1126x381, 155K)

You think those academic nerds didn't want some prime teen pussy?

BTW you guys need to look into pic related

Attached: mossad spyware.jpg (960x720, 60K)

>newsweek.com/ronan-farrow-mit-media-lab-knew-about-jeffrey-epsteins-abuse-accepted-money-anyway-1458176

archive it

Bump

It doesn't matter if you put the photographer in jail, he already sent the photos around to the other side of the world

OOOH NOOO NOT MR COHEN NOOO

Attached: ED1H22MWkAIno2U.jpg:large.jpg (2046x1093, 126K)

Bump.

>dyke face

I'm phone fagging or I would do it but someone should archive this shit fast. If I can get an archive link I'll put it into a screencap

he's getting all his scoops fed to him by a rival faction of zog

MIT Media Lab is totally pozzed.
>media.mit.edu/research/?filter=everything
>media.mit.edu/groups/poetic-justice/overview/

All of society needs a reset.

Of course they knew. They were accepting his donations several years after he was sentenced.

They knew, and most importantly *they didn't care*.

Who is Barnaby?

Attached: IMG_6314.jpg (2046x1245, 151K)

Attached: IMG_6315.jpg (1125x1081, 214K)

[Hand rubbing intensifies]

Attached: 1399658484112.gif (120x160, 826)

Bump

>Cohen

Has it ever not been a Jew?

You really think they killed Aaron Schwartz because he stole research papers from MIT servers

Attached: as.jpg (1024x615, 120K)

Bump

rense.com/general95/swartz.html

MIT Has No Proprietary Right to JSTOR

The videotape of Swartz’s download led to the MIT complaint that spurred a federal prosecutor in Boston to indict him for pirating online journals distributed by JSTOR, a subscription-based electronic archive of scholarly papers. The charges are patently absurd.

Why would a so-called notorious hacker bother with redistributing journal articles that can be purchased at nominal cost or gained for free by students with a department account?

Unlike the Wikileaks trove of diplomatic cables, none of the papers are classified or contain state secrets.

Why didn’t he simply hack into the main JSTOR archive, whose files are accessible in bulk online from dozens of universities?

Fug I remember this can I get a QR

>Aaron Schwartz

Maybe the content is being altered? They just buldozed the library at my old u to build a residence for imported call center employees and welfare recipients.

Attached: 1567506516271.jpg (862x1024, 89K)

Epstein did this sort of thing with lots of schools. Famous creep Lawrence Krauss at ASU, for instance.
The best way to cover your own dirty laundry is to spread it around.