Is Brexit dead?

Attached: serveimage.gif (1560x1040, 249K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Bercow
twitter.com/itvwestcountry/status/1169205318246719488
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

..it was ever alive?
>White Brit please elucidate.

i can't find brit/pol/ lads

Fight is still ongoing.

Not at all

the opposition passed a bill which goes into law on Monday which forces the PM to ask for an extension and must legally accept whatever length the EU gives them. so the EU could ask it be delayed until 2022 and the PM would have to accept it. Boris has said he'd rather be dead in a ditch than ask for another delay so he's trying to get an election to stop this happening but the opposition parties are voting to support his own zombie government. it's not clear what he will do next to try and get around this. this is the only time in parliamentary history where the government has been trying to collapse itself and the opposition has been trying to stay out of "power" because really they are in power since the speaker John Bercow came up with some "constitutional innovation" which let parliament override the executive so the remainer rebels are now in power but not in government, they are passing very important bills but are not responsible for them and they are blocking an election. there has been talk that Boris may go to the next EU summit and legally ask for an extension and then use the UK's own member state veto (we're still an EU member) to veto his own government's position.

>tl;dr
Huge delay; no execution of the Queen or attempt at purging corruption.

>nothing happening

there was a purge, Boris removed the whip from 21 remainer rebels including several former cabinet ministers and the grandson of Winston Churchill. they are no longer allowed to stand for the conservative party at the next election.

What about dissolution of the Parliament? Is this like a nuclear option no one is really talking about? I don't know the context it holds there.

it's still happening at the end of next week, i think. that's why there was an insane rush to get the anti-Brexit bill through this week. Boris plan was to force an election and use the parliament being shut down as campaign time for the election, but opposition are blocking an election.

Labour will get decimated in a snap election. What the Conservatives fear is the Brexit Party.

Thanks for the explanation, but is the . key broken on your keyboard or something?

i gave you one comma and you should be grateful for it

I used to love to watch Benny Hill reruns when I was a kid.

>there has been talk that Boris may go to the next EU summit and legally ask for an extension and then use the UK's own member state veto (we're still an EU member) to veto his own government's position.

lol he would never do that. that would make him personally responsible for no deal exit, in direct defiance of the law and Parliament, with no one else to blame for all the consequences. Farage would do that but Johnson never would.

>Is Brexit dead?

Not, its gonna happen, but the lads are gonna be ripped off HARD to show the rest what gonna happen if they want to go.

Attached: 1566434757256.png (1150x1242, 259K)

>Merika filter applied
A+ synopsis user. There is a lot of noise on this side of the pond.

Attached: Flack_.jpg (973x768, 68K)

>Chile
>Ripped Hard
Like ghost pepper or jalapeno (next day out, not in)

>opposition passed a bill which goes into law on Monday which forces the PM to ask for an extension and must legally accept whatever length the EU gives them. so the EU could ask it be delayed until 2022 and the PM would have to accept it.

Hooray, they saved Democracy!

This all sounds very stressful and suspenseful.
Relax bong, have some cake.

Attached: C40610FBACD6457A8841ACB1B6CC9094.jpg (964x1000, 153K)

It never had a legitimate chance. There is no Democracy in the West.

they also believe they are stopping a "coup" from Boris and saying he is a dictator. a dictator begging for an election and being denied it by the brave defenders of democracy in parliament who have just overturned the referendum and handed the power on the timetable to the EU

>believing that Brexit was ever meant to become reality
but why did they have a vote in the first place?
>karma neutrality

Attached: 1567635190886.jpg (1920x1151, 178K)

>but why did they have a vote in the first place?
They honestly thought they would vote pro-EU. Kind of like how lefties deluded themselves into believing Hillary would win.

lulz

F

No. But there will be a deal situation. Only around 30% of the population wants to stay in the EU
Labor, the Conservatives and Brexit all want to leave
Only the greens, liberals and snp want to stay

i thought they said parliment will close anytime between next monday (at the earliest) and next friday (at the latest), although they did not specify the exact date, and any bills not passed by the queen at the time the government is closed will be null and void. so there is still the option, that they just "pocket veto" the bill and wait until the government closes. then the bill is voided out, and we get our brexit ASAP.

Labour is comprised mostly of Remainers who want to stay but there is a power struggle at the top of the party between the eurosceptic faction (Corbyn, Milne, McLusky) and the Remainer faction (Starmer, Watson). Corbyn has been forced into drifting closer to the Remainer line to keep his party together. Labour should be considered a Remainer force. the majority of the conservatives are Remainers too but they are also cowards who will fall in line behind the right leadership.

>really they are in power since the speaker John Bercow came up with some "constitutional innovation" which let parliament override the executive so the remainer rebels are now in power but not in government

>Bercow was born in Edgware, Middlesex, the son of Brenda (Bailey) and Charles Bercow, a taxi driver. His father was born to a Jewish family and his mother converted to Judaism.[9][10][11] His paternal grandparents were Jews who arrived in Britain from Romania a century ago.[12][13] Having settled in the UK, the family anglicised its surname from Berkowitz to Bercow
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Bercow

e
s
t

>90% of politicians are pro EU.
So they need the queen to storm into parliament and force a brexit for them?

Attached: judgement day.jpg (620x465, 87K)

Europa is going into the burger machine.

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2019-09-07-05-40-31-979.jpg (1260x840, 966K)

Remainers are cultural Thatcherites without the stunning hairdo or nuking Argies. They’re absolute pricks and feel totally entitled to what they are doing. I keep mum bc most UK mates are musicians so we know how that goes :|

>brexit vote was like 5 years ago
>EU went into overdrive produced anti-brexit propaganda nonstop for 5 years
>wow how is the younger generation so anti-brexit

leave the fucking cult or you'll end up like us or greece

It's a bit difficult to storm parliament when your main concern is protecting your children from being prosecuted for being a nonce

Attached: earthquake generation.jpg (300x168, 14K)

>there has been talk that Boris may go to the next EU summit and legally ask for an extension and then use the UK's own member state veto (we're still an EU member) to veto his own government's position.

You can't veto a bill you put before the EU Council. But somebody else could. Extensions need a unanimous vote.

our ruling class are remainers who control the institutions which self-select for other remainers and tell people what to think. this is why dominic cummings appointment is so good, he has gone on record saying that institutions and bureaucracies herd around conventional wisdoms which are more often than not mostly wrong. the media are going absolutely ballistic about him. cummings is like one guy trying to combat this, but you generally cannot vote your way out of a society that is arranged in this way. the elite will not be compelled to disprivilege themselves and they see brexit as an upward surge of empowered lower class kulaks and it horrifies them

It’s weird how they all literally believe the same thing. I don’t really trust right wingers who don’t have one or two left opinions or vice versa. Say what you want about coherent ideology or coming from somewhere but they are Pret-a-Zombies.

yeah like this woman twitter.com/itvwestcountry/status/1169205318246719488

And it's a brutal fight to the death.

Attached: wankers.jpg (1125x1501, 370K)

For bureaucrats they really fear filling out a form. Poor dears.

It really is embarrassing what is going on with this BREXIT in Britain.
Didn't you guys had a vote which decided you would go out of the EU???
And now they want you to vote for it again via a general election and the parliament doesn't let you vote? What fucked up clown show is this?
Are the libtards for or against democracy now? I know I am against democracy, but at least I am consistent with it the last 20 years.

Attached: 1508265504744.jpg (680x320, 41K)

Pottery

okay how is democracy everything within the state nothing without, surrender of all property to the state

>Property
Like you own anything

Also a supporter of his wife's interracial cuckoldry.. just to complete the stereotype

Attached: i wonder why.jpg (879x1390, 143K)

yes user I'm a worthless prole lol

Well, as an easy example you could just take the American constitution to see how a great system with property rights and more individualism would work.
Remember it was meant without the right to vote for women and the 19th amd. After that all hell broke lose.

they say they are for democracy but they are in favour of rigging everything so that they get their way. the racist peasant underclass didn't understand what they were voting for, they were misled and confused, so it's not true democracy. this is what they believe.

>Cambodia
Funny story -- I had a frn that made puppet shows to teach you fuckers how to use water purifiers.

I'm rather amazed to see that flag on t he internet...

Thx for explaining.

>they were misled and confused
They are not even so wrong about this, but what they are missing is that the same is happening on their side, as well.

I'm a big fan of the constitution.
Also a humble student of Austrian economists
What do women have to do with anything?

it's basically impossible to decide these important constitutional questions with a mass market lowest common denominator binary choice referendum, but that is the retardation known as democracy and we have to stick with it because they refuse implementation of any other saner systems

Yes

I can't even put into words the cognitive dissonance going on there.
The remainers are clearly the ones commiting all the things they are accusing brexiters of.

Brexit fiasco PROVES that there is no such thing like the will of the people...

Elites highjacked the country and tyrannize the countries rite now.
A real purge is needed, to free the people.

I use women as a necessary but maybe unfair generalization to exclude people who tent do misuse and expand government power. If it would be practically possible I would not want to use this generalization. But we gotta do what is practical and no system is perfect unfortunately.

Yeah I totally agree with your sentence

I don't understand what they are doing there although I like creative protests in general.

everything the remainers have done since the initial vote is illegal
they are all guilty of treason and since the corrupt judicial system wont uphold the law i find it is our duty as citizens to enforce it

remainers are stateless and their documentation is invalid they are terrorists and should be treated as such
have no qualms about it they have waived their human rights

yeah, i want people like ivan rogers to be deported. let him live in paris.

So what are YOU going to do about it?

>No remainer no problem

Wow. Fuck those commies and traitors.

People should be bleeding out in the streets over this treason.

Post Nigels, lads

Attached: 380E5F23-AE6B-4F27-9E07-0A12AD980B2A.jpg (1242x828, 95K)

The queen is the only savour right now.

Corbyn is the only commie there and he's actually pro Brexit.
Brexit is being blocked because corporations are against it.

She probably wished she died in peace before all this rubbish.

we're fucked

It’s literally over.

>post niggerloving grifters

>being that delusional

Attached: nonce.png (800x500, 150K)

What happens if Boris resigns?

You’re a nigger

Christ all this just to leave the EU. These people need to be killed.

>Is Brexit dead?
If the rumour is true of the EU considering giving the UK an extension without the PM, due to the fact parliment made it law. then yes, it may well be.

Attached: 08giy.png (800x652, 659K)

Yes — with due process, in real life and not in Minecraft.

Attached: Augmented (snort snort).jpg (457x349, 30K)

Just gtfo already. we are tired of your bullshit drama. Here no one cares about your brevity.
All these years and what really shows is the EU is prepared and you are not,hence all the drama you are creating. It's like women can't decide what the fuck they want.
Leave and keep your pakis and poos that you love so much and your 1984 society.

Boris will just prorogue parliament first thing Monday morning. Since the bill forcing him to ask for an extension hasn't been given royal assent yet, it means it has to be scrapped at the start of a new session of parliament.

That'll at least give him 5 weeks to figure out a plan.

He simply did not have a dick in his ass to focus him on one key on the keyboard.

Brexit may not be dead
but the illusion of democracy is

I want Brexit because I want to carpetbag the shit out of jolly ol' england with real currencies.

Johnson has plan, no worry, Murrican

>I married a British man!!!! [cries in hysterical female who doesn't understand that she can stay]
>Pic related

Attached: Screenshot 2019-09-07 at 08.23.44.png (910x558, 835K)

He had a plan. He gambled and lost.

Nothing, Britain is a nation of arabs, romanian gypsies and soijgoij trannys. They won’t do shit as their island sinks into perpetual irrelevance and stagnation. They’re doomed, and the next step is the breakup of the union and descent into revolution. America should do the world a favor and put the uk out of its misery by genocidingn all native Brits and turning the country into a rare earth mining colony. But humanely like snapping the neck of a dog with rabies. It’s brutal and painful but it’s for the best.

Anybody else miss mistress May?

Attached: C4477768-9755-4EFB-9F54-81E2971333FA.jpg (634x416, 52K)

ya

I am just here to post a bull

Attached: POLITICS-Brexit-10134518_32366536-785x564.jpg (785x564, 95K)

No, no, I heard all part of plan. Dominic Cumings smart man, he done game theory. Knew this happens, have good plan lined up for situation. Brexit happening, No worry, Anglo, pic related soon all over Britain no more happening!

Attached: F5F450E0-7898-4C05-9F21-9833C20BA0C5.jpg (1024x681, 73K)

His plan was to get an election, which has been delayed. But it can't be delayed forever.

Though Labour are trying. First it was an election as soon as possible, then one after Brexit was delayed, now they're looking at one in November or even December. You can bet once November comes they're going to make up another excuse to not have an election and delay it further.

The longest they can delay it to is 2022. When they'll be absolutely slaughtered in an election.

Why are the British such pussies? America would simply say "fuck off, surrender monkeys" and break the pact with the EU.

Attached: 1567475563110.jpg (1200x800, 118K)

Pretty sure DC has stretegized for every eventuality.

You don’t seem to be able to do shit nowadays. Except bomb some useless shithole creating more refugees.

The plan now is just to show Corbyn as the commie he is. Everyday they deny the country an election is more votes they will lose. Labour has no chance of winning an election if this goes on much longer. Hell, if this goes on too long we can expect to see Labour as a party turned into an irrelevant fringe party that'll never gain a majority again.

You're being played a fool mate they're putting up a show. Nobody is fighting to leave, they're intentionally making it impossible.

Attached: GodSaveTheQueen.jpg (650x366, 33K)