Isn't a white ethno-state just a safe space for white people?

Isn't a white ethno-state just a safe space for white people?

Why do white people need special protection from the big bad world?

Attached: alita-tea.jpg (850x850, 213K)

you don’t keep your valuables out in the rain, do you?

Yes it is a safe space for white people, at least 2/3z of whom are women and children. They need protection because they are women and children, and people want to harm them.

Why do shitskins need to live with whites in order to have good lives? They can't do it on their own?

Why do whites need to live without shitskins to have good lives? They can't compete?

why, are safe spaces a problem for the left all out of the sudden?

Attached: 1563728637680.jpg (810x1024, 76K)

why do shitskins have to live with whites to stay alive?

Attached: transcendent_honkler.jpg (813x729, 243K)

because your home is every other races safe space

>mock leftists for safe space
>demand safe space for white people

kek

I think most of us just want to be left alone

like could you a bit more tolerant for real

Attached: poo poo pee pee.png (750x757, 115K)

>They can't compete?
No, the non whites can't compete. That's why affirmative action and housing projects exist. That's why you have minority quotas in college and buisnesses now. The world refuses to accept that the failure of other races is their fault, and not the fault of racism, so they will do anything to artificially prop up worthless niggers but it never works.

Well, it would be a lot safer without all the niggers spics and kikes

Because if we don't get it soon, the rest of the fucking world will regret it. You can call it safe space or whatever the hell you want, I don't care as long as we're left in peace. If not, we'll just readopt a policy of making the entire planet our safe space. Remember this moment when you had a choice.

Attached: hitler you are in danger.png (420x1024, 506K)

Aren't cops patrolling the streets just creating safe spaces?

Why do you need cops to protect you? Are you scared?

we're not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with us.

>Why do whites need to live without shitskins to have good lives? They can't compete?
That's exactly why, brown people can't compete and it leaves them perpetually stuck in the lower class and drives them crazy.

We cannot

Attached: Table43.png (713x609, 44K)

I don't know about safe, but a white ethnostate would be a clean place, and that's what I really want.

Because shitskins are inherently vile and repulsive.

>if we don't get it soon, the rest of the fucking world will regret it
literally nothing will happens

because San Domingue is going to happen all over the world in the near future

>heh, why do you guys want protection from a world that literally wants you dead.
All we want to secure our own existence, is that so fucking bad faggot?

Because they are sick of paying while coloreds pretend to be human. If white people want an ethno state what do you care? I'm a chink and I think white people deserve their own space without being bothered by scummy mexicans and smelly, retarded niggers. But then again I too have that mythical "white privledge" since I can survive without white people's handouts. You should try it sometime...oh wait? You can't, I forgot. I really wish white people would take less crap from all these darkies who LARP as adults. It's no secret that niggers are incapable of survival if left to their own devices and would starve.

So we can advance pass babysitting them? God you're stupid lad

We can all benefit if we just allow people the freedom. If they want to live with their own people let them. If whites are more productive together than in diverse groups, maybe they will be more generous and share what we create.

They are better than us at something, I just can't put my finger on it

Attached: ArrestRateNYC.png (937x594, 58K)

It's on the tip of my tongue

Attached: CaliforniaCrimeRate.png (523x594, 61K)

Now do population % calculations, retard. Blacks are 13% of the population, yet oh boy, looks like they commit a lot more than 13% of the cime. Weird. And they literally kill more people than whites. Isn't that something? People ask why the word nigger still exists. We all know why.

Why should non-whites live among whites?

The chart I gave included percent distributions. I gave 3 charts showing that blacks and other non-whites commit a disproportionate amount of crime, and your little pea-brain goes all "hmmm he must be a liberal race denier"
What are you smoking?

Bait. You're conflating a safe space where certain ideas or images are prohibited to prevent an emotional response causing psychological discomfort as opposed to the self determination of a people to maintain it's population, culture, numbers and genetic stock against alteration by an out group.

>Why do white people need special protection from the big bad world?
Because in terms of the prisoner's dilemma, whites are inclined to cooperate at pathologically high rates that no other race does.

Attached: image.png (1200x900, 64K)

If everyone else can have solitude, why can't we? I don't want to interact with brown people in my daily life.

/thread

Why does the left copy insults that the right stopped using over 5 years ago?
>hurr yurr the snowflake
>need a safe space drumpfie
At least be original and make your own insults... goddamn.

Their best insult is "You are just like us!"

>asians 3x as likely to commit a shooting crime than white

questionable

[citation needed]

what a load of garbage
are you retarded, OP?
>in all fields

Access to white people isn't a right get over it

Exactly, this is in the comments everywhere lately. The left is like nuh uh you are!!!

I guess the NYPD is wrong, thank God the memeflag is always here to deny the facts in front of his face.

non-access to non-whites is also not a right, get over it.

white people started ww2 so we need 200 years of black people even for them to come half way to white's murder count

>Jews are white
A+ bait

Attached: PepeLaugh1.jpg (248x189, 18K)

>all the bad whites are actually jews

I'm gonna name some influential politicians and war hawks of the time and you tell me when you start to notice a pattern
Bernard M. Baruch
Dembitz Brandeis
Felix Frankfurter
Henry Morgenthau
Chaim Weizmann
Robert Waley-Cohen
Henry Strakosch
Max Litvinov
Lev Mekhlis
Lazar Kaganovich
Yemelyan Yaroslavsky

Attached: NaziPropaganda.png (322x446, 273K)

Stop being antisemitic. White people can live in Israel if they want to. Its no different than being Chinese or Arab

Whites are the only race with empathy, or at least the only ones with enough moral fiber to act on those feelings. We have too much, we pity creatures who do not deserve pity because they are the ones responsible for their personal hell. We act on that pity and try to raise up lesser beings, and instead of thanks, we get shit on. Every. Single. Time. We do not need protection, we need a place devoid of subhuman non-whites so that whites' goodwill will go, for lack of anyone else in the local area, to the people who actually deserve it- other whites.

Attached: TimePreference.jpg (600x353, 41K)

Attached: FiscalImpact.png (923x630, 48K)

Great bait, snake. Why don't I want to be surrounded by incompetent assholes? Gee, a question for the ages. I must not be able to 'compete' with the incompetent assholes. Fucking kys.

have... have you not seen niggers and jews before?

Attached: GunDeathsbyRace.png (513x463, 97K)

Attached: SouthAfricaGDP.png (830x482, 107K)

Attached: ForWhomTheBellCurves.jpg (550x357, 48K)

You could call it the 'productive space' faggot. Where cannibalism is not condoned. Fucking kys.

Attached: Teaching Blacks.jpg (1303x4720, 2.31M)

Because our race is spiraling down into the dumpster. Yeah I'd love to have a safe space to raise a family where people live happy, healthy lives, and where my race survives and thrives.

>implying we're not all reformed leftists

Triads bro

Freedom of association includes freedom from association.

The news keeps warning you that white nationalism is one the rise... what do you think they mean by that?

>isn't a house just a safespace??
>why do you need a safespace? Just live in the forest

>Isn't earth just a safe space?
>Why do you need a safespace, just live in outerspace instead!

life doesn't do mercy-fucks
if you want your prodigy to continue you have to build protection

idk something about a society that isnt full of shitskins and crime infestation?

Attached: Black.jpg (2032x3528, 840K)

The only way to achieve and ethnostate is with cleansing, you cannot recede or retract. It is a fight outward, not a flight inward.

>implying white traitors aren’t the biggest threat to whites
Fuck off Schlomo

White ethostates are the precursors to an ethnostate planet, where genetic trash like chinkoids, streetshitters, and niggers get nuked off the planet
there isnt a single reason as to why these rats havent been exterminates yet

Survival Rule of Threes (rules of thumb)
Shelter: 3 hours
Water: 3 days
Food: 3 weeks

Attached: 1563634096066.png (1008x760, 1.59M)

It's not a safe space for white people, it's their territory and property. You seem to be operating under the atrociously erroneous assumption that we are supposed to suffer the presence of other races, or that subhumans somehow have a right to our resources and time.

did i just get in a fucking time machine

>Nothing ever happens
It happens everyday. I'm guess you are at least 200lbs. Only people over 200lbs that are NEETS actually are dumb enough to believe nothing is happening.

Keep telling yourself that, Mehmet

This is the dumbest shit I read all day user. You must be real special

Attached: 1567626241016.gif (200x260, 3.86M)

Because of the jews.

This is the most CRITICAL part for people to understand how to fight the Black Hand. Your RACIAL CULTURE cannot be tainted if you uphold. No Soothsayer can warp it. It's in your very own DNA! That is why they try to destroy racial purity. To dismantle the only culture they can't control. PROTECT YOUR RACE!

The world IS big and bad. You fucking niggers and jews ruin everything.
Try and imagine actual peace - freedom from random violence and niggerdry - you probably can't though.

>Shelter: 3 hours

i was outside for 6 hours yesterday. how am i still alive?

>why would a people want self-determination lmao
doesn't get more jewish than this

because shitskins want me dead for being more aesthetic than them.

>north korea is ethnically pure and is ruled by an authoritarian despot
>USA is ethnically very mixed and is a democracy

hmm.....i guess maybe the thoughts of people from 2000 years ago don't fully apply to modern societies

So shitskins making white states categorically worse (net tax loss, more crime, dumber etc. etc.) is a competition?

Imagine, if you will... a world with only Whites. We could go back to hating each other over petty shit and having some good bantz.

It is not a safe space. It's a natural end result. Even in, Los Angeles, for example, different ethnic groups naturally congregate amongst themselves and form ethnic communities.

>West L.A. (Jewish)
>Glendale (Armenian)
>East L.A. (Hispanic)
>South Central L.A. (Blacks)
>Alhambra, Arcadia, Monterey Park, San Marino (Asian)
>Orange County (Whites)

In the case of whites, an ethno-state is necessary because many of their distinctive genes are recessive, like hair and eye color. Without an ethno-state that forbids race-mixing, then "white" physical and behavioral traits will eventually be bred out of existence.

I'm 54% European, and I completely support a white ethno-state, as well as ethno-states for every other race.

>inb4 I wouldn't be allowed in

Maybe so, but that's aside from the point.

>USA is a democracy

Top zozzle my nozzle

>entire history is built on black contribution in early history
>hurr they are net tax loss

if you take accumulated stolen value from black slaves and apply exponential growth to it for 200 years you probably owe 'niggers' trillions of dollars.

Trust me we wish we had picked our own cotton. Biggest mistake in history.

Why do asians have 4 areas while each other member has one each?

plz explain

>entire history is built on black contribution in early history
Why lie on the internet? I'm just going with you being really stupid here. I think you've demonstrated as much. So don't bother pulling
>I was just pretending to be retarded
later when you inevitably get tired of being told how stupid you are.

white people brought black people to the US.

so you only have to blame yourselves.

you reap what you sow. wouldn't white people only school teach that?

West L.A., South Central L.A. and East L.A. each constitute around the same amount of square miles as the total square mileage of the cities I mentioned as being Asian communities. If I wanted to be consistent I could have refereed to those cities collectively as Northeast L.A. but no one from Los Angeles refers to that area by that term.

*referred. Fucking spell check.

chinks gooks nips and seamonkeys all hate each other with an intensity unfathomable to the western world

Oh so you're acknowledging that niggers are a blight on society then? It's good that you're learning.

Really our crime was freeing the slaves in the first place and making them citizens. Slaves as property wouldn't be any problem if we could dispose of them as necessary.

Because the big bad world