Remember, this was achieved before building a single brick of the wall

Trump really is a genius and it unironically really is 4D chess .

Attached: 56drop.png (1266x390, 45K)

Holy shit I'm back on the Trump train wtf

Either he is a retard or he is really playing 4d chess. I honestly cant tell anymore. Ive flipped back and forth so many times. More or less for your sanity you need to stop paying attention and go to sleep.

But isn't the US at an all time high number of beaners flooding the country? One of these nations is lying. And no shit their reported numbers are dropping- they're out of wetbacks to send.

Attached: 2019-09-04_01-42-11.png (458x529, 202K)

He's just a lucky retard.

If he doesn't deport the ones already here en masse I'm not voting for him again.

>4d-chess
You mean election season

"Mexico announces"

this

>56
post link and show flag

Attached: 1530233662300.gif (222x222, 1.81M)

>turn murika into a shithole
>mexicans don't wanna come anymore
Faggot you can elect me i'll drop those rates to 0 in a month

He was retarded the first two years, except for his tax cuts. This past year though he’s improved. Probably because election is next year so he’s trying to fulfill his campaign promises.

Mexicans stopped coming in droves a while ago, many came as seasonal workers and fucked off. The even worse Central Americans are still pouring in.
Trump is still a faggot

so instead of 200K its 100K now?

I think the number was higher because we started noticing the actual number entering the country. Under Obama it was most likely underreported and much higher.

Also more Mexicans are leaving then entering now.

Nice.

Attached: 245378.png (1080x1538, 1.29M)

>But isn't the US at an all time high number of beaners flooding the country?

No, it's an all time high of beaners STOPPED from flooding into the country. It's a important distinction, but it still doesn't really tell us the whole picture

>Mexico announces

As they shove more over the border. They are a cartel government

They are under threat of tariffs, doubt they’ll do that. The migrants hurt them too.

44 percent too much

It was a period of 90 days. They barely got things set up. This puts less strain on us.

because they've already sucked us dry and turned the place into a pile of shit