We live in the simulation

Based quantum phisicist Dr. James Gates Jr. discovered what he describes as the presence of what appear to resemble a form of computer code. He spent almost whole of his life by solving equations, and year by year he becomes more convinced we are lining in kinda matrix.

youtube.com/watch?v=cvMlUepVgbA

youtube.com/watch?v=q1LCVknKUJ4

Well well well...
t. Russian Hackers.

Attached: JimGates_NatureofExistence.jpg (452x396, 269K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cGszBKRybT0
bitchute.com/video/pIPrYt4luluu/
youtube.com/watch?v=i-6n3VkNbHk
youtube.com/watch?v=ea6rIYcHEhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why are niggers retarded?

you know that

Attached: 1567687100227.jpg (557x582, 33K)

>We live in the simulation
No shit, lrn 2 mandela bro.
It's not not even a very good sim, the AI fucks when it makes retrocausal changes; it can't cover all it's tracks, particularly our memories.

Then it doesn't matter if he kills himself, but he won't

honestly I think there is something in his words.

youtube.com/watch?v=cGszBKRybT0

we certainly live not in 3 demensions, and not in 3+1 (time), but in a single one and it's the time. and the universe is just binary coded sandbox MMORPG.

and Im being really facionated by this idea. Because once we have a code, then we can hack it.

why does the simulation deny me female companionship?

Attached: 3HXbgaU.jpg (573x430, 34K)

Physical theories require empirical evidence.

this dude is good

Also, string theory? String theory has no experimental evidence.

I know that, the string theory is the most crackhead shit in the physics, they just suck gibs and wanking meaningless equasions. but the nigger kinda off side of them all.

I was trying to watch him a couple of years ago but left, cuz my eglish sucked at the time. it still is, but now I undestrand everything fluent. the nigger is good, really good.

cuz this shit banned in our game
you must fuck them arround and not being their friend.

I reckon it's teaching you to be gay.

In the end, the choice to know will be yours.

Attached: PIA18274-Saturn-NorthPolarHexagon-Cassini-20140402.jpg (1021x944, 165K)

Poor Mugabe, he will be missed.

Turns out we have access to universe step-through debuggers. DMT is the dev tool of the universe troubleshooter. Don't forget to unsubscribe from your observables, kids.

The united states government has hired this man via the scientology psyop for the purpose of weakening this particular portion of the population (spiritually). Dualism is provably false

Its a holographic realm with immutable laws of morality and physics. However we have jews playing God by projecting numbers everywhere

Attached: Letters and Numbers 1.png (439x636, 154K)

Are you retarded? We're like 100 years beyond physics requiring empirical evidence. Innovation in physics today must meet two criteria. It must not contradict any of the stuff the guys on the pilpul peer reveiw board's books are about, and secondly it must be so convoluted and abstract that no one outside the pilpul peer review board is able to understand it. Do you even I fucking love science, you pleb?

>string theory
Lmao, we're talking more about philosophy than science here.

Id say the string theory is like retarded shitposting in physics. and while I see those two disgusting kikes Brian Green and Lawrence Krauss I want to laugh and puke at the very same time.

If we are living in a simulation then surely the rest of the world can develop, I can get a new spine, peace can reign etc. obviously none of this will happen by next Tueday

when* I see

Or we are royally fucked cause owner desides to shut down whole fucking universe.

how you gonna make any inputs dumb dumb. You got no access on this side.

well we gotta figure this out, nigger. I don['t wanna let the kikes or chinese hack it first.

stop.

the kikes.. maybe they've already did it?

Attached: 19859_900.gif (320x240, 2.78M)

Well then let me hack it and get what I want.

>Are you retarded? We're like 100 years beyond physics requiring empirical evidence. Innovation in physics today must meet two criteria. It must not contradict any of the stuff the guys on the pilpul peer reveiw board's books are about, and secondly it must be so convoluted and abstract that no one outside the pilpul peer review board is able to understand it. Do you even I fucking love science, you pleb?

This guy sciences

We are spotted!!!! Open console!!!! Reload his mind at once!!!!

I got a jewish relative somewhere down the line on my mothers side and I picked up on this numerology shit like it was an instinct and learning about it more recently is freaking me out. Around 6th grade I started counting letters on my hand as a hobby. It kinda turned into a bad habit for awhile. Some drama happened in my life and i started to notice the number 15 cropping up in a lot of weird places as an ill omen. This was before I even knew about the ides of march and all that. Idk man there is something to all this. My consciousness tapped into it. It's kinda like that weird ass movie 23

well the other guy is suggesting it's possible through jewish numerology or "gematria"

d*bs tr*ps and qu*ds are the american 56%er version of kabbalah

prove that its false. the scientist in OPs post is pretty spot on with everything he says

I fucking love science.

Attached: 1567049687463.png (800x451, 198K)

Very similar yes but much more ehm... primal.

Horseshit.. Ted talks are literal pleb tier bullshit.
You can pay to present at any local one you wish.
Not physically possible by any stretch of the imagination. You think the creator of this vast and complex expanse left a backdoor open for your pleb tier ass? LMFAO

suka blyat', Sergei, we gotta run now!

Attached: 1567489265338.jpg (774x696, 45K)

>prove a negative
Fellow I fucking love science plebbitor detected. We should hang out and watch Rick and Morty.

Who the fuck knows

bitchute.com/video/pIPrYt4luluu/

I think there is possibility the creator really wants us to do this, either way, is there is any hole someone someday is definitelygonna poke his dick right into this.

Jow Forums already did.
All consciousness is connected on a quantum level. Get enough people aligned to one ideology and fuck around with a numerical ouija connected to almost every human and you will slightly affect shit.

I SAW 23 SHOW UP IN 3 DIFFERENT PLACES AT ONCE. WE'RE IN A FUCKING SIMULATION.

WHAT DO I WIN, NSA?

Attached: 1567541802186.jpg (1024x788, 98K)

> I think there is possibility the creator really wants us to do this
The creator wants you to figure out your origin and design. That doesn't mean he's going to give your dumbass write level privledges above a certain degree. Not that it is even possible to begin with. Humans haven't even figured out their genetic code yet and how to alter it correctly. That's one major step that has nothing to do w/ the far more complex universe.
> , either way, is there is any hole someone someday is definitelygonna poke his dick right into this.
A child must dream. When you become more knowledgeable about science/physics/biology.. reality is a lot more interesting and magical vs fantasy projection.

youtube.com/watch?v=i-6n3VkNbHk

You can prove a negative, lol that dumb meme saying you can't prove a negative comes from atheist vs christian debates, not real science

Amirite lol? It's like, totally logically consistent and everything. Especially in the Quantum. Which Rick and Morty character is your favorite btw? I like pickle Rick.

The Universe is electric, do some research and find the truth.

Everything is a computer and math when you get down to it.

Simulation? Sure. A computer program inside a computer program? That's "a dream within a dream" type deal.

O SHT we're in kinda matrix, boys!

HEY I JUST EXPERIENCED A MAJOR MATRIX MOMENT JUST NOW DOES ANYONE ON THE OUTSIDE WANNA SAY ANYTHING WHILE WE'RE PAYING ATTENTION?

SERIOUS QUESTION. I'M FUCKING HIGH AS SHIT RIGHT NOW.

Attached: 1566623702736.png (637x800, 396K)

Dilate and take meds?

Attached: 653ae7127b42a0bc224c8c4d2dcfc101d6596480df86e150174b00ba15dcede9.jpg (378x473, 47K)

This is my absolute favorite larp desu

Lurking.

Fucking Nordics, humorless fucks. Y'all niggas the master race like I'm a vagina haver.

Because I don't have a vagina.

Fuck you. Fuck Svalbard & Jan Mayan.

Attached: thumb_20222_default_1600.jpg (1600x1068, 320K)

One eyed Morthy, the real and original one.

Maybe it was a joke and you just didn't get it? Did you think about that maybe this is an inherent property of your avatar in the matrix? People telling all sorts of jokes, but you just never understand them?

Attached: 9a039f48de5951dddc8a3b0318ae7b8ff70ff3e2ce02524c63110f396d0063df.jpg (980x733, 97K)

Your English is impeccable, Ivan. Good work

And you say the Russian posters are bad, kek

consider this, the peoplw running the simulation are also in a simulation

YAAAAAAAWN

boy oh boy I’m getting sleepy! Anybody else!

Time for milkies, bros!

Attached: 1928CDD7-15FA-4866-9DBF-1E720F1F2764.jpg (825x1222, 208K)

Thanks, but Im working on it. What if tsar Vladimir orders me to go and spy on you guys, what should I do?

That would explain a lot about my life.

I'll settle for being one of the background characters in Zion. I don't have to be a main guy or anything.

Attached: 1566579289353.jpg (384x384, 24K)

Just tell him we're up to no good, it's usually true.

The user literally said it was “provably false”. The user also said dualism is an attempt to weaken us spirtually when every intellectual community tries to push monism...

Sry I am on the phone now, so you gotta sleep without good melony milkers, bruh.

He knows this already. But Im not gonna spy on you guys anyway. But Im gonna hack the code this way or another.

Attached: 1567722915504.jpg (577x537, 65K)

The implications are many and hilarious.
>You are a program, no free will which means you are not responsible for your actions
>None of this is "real" so whenever you commit a crime it doesn't count because pixels
Go out and start lynching Jews boys. Simulated Reality is how whitey can make a legitimate claim of "dindu nuffin!"

Attached: 1326981115612[1].jpg (900x726, 94K)

The whole "nothing is real lol infinity bro" schpiel has been a core component of countless cults since the very beginning of mystery Babylon. There's a reason for this, it's because the inevitable conclusion from any such philosophy is hedonism.

Attached: doom44.jpg (1280x720, 39K)

if you build a big mythological cosmological structure, it might not exist in reality, but it does exist in the mind. a neural network forms along its shape

WHY DID I GET THE SHITTY GTA CHARACTER AI OVERLORDS???

Attached: 1567370393262.png (635x661, 227K)

Demon of Laplace as it is. Also we have no free will and can bake as many cookikes and brownies as we want.

Where do I buy the money & car pack

That's what I was trying to figure out.

It's not in Maine. I know that much.

Attached: 1566870161931.jpg (470x470, 31K)

Based commie posting

youtube.com/watch?v=ea6rIYcHEhY

I’m not sure what that has to do with my point. Dualism is simply the idea that there is a distinction between what makes up ‘mind’ (you can use ‘soul’ or ‘spirit’ if you like) and ‘body’ (matter). It can lead to a cult. But monism has basically led to a cult(s) today (see black science man and Lawrence Krauss, see Freud, etc.). Anything incorrect can be turned into a cult, what an incredibly stupid objection.

My issue with OP is the following: the guy is asserting that he ‘finds computer code’ in the universe. To me that sounds like someone looking at a text in Spanish and saying he ‘finds English’ in it. Binary is just another way to express an observation or a thought, English can be translated into it, the Arabic number system as well. How is what this guy says different from noticing patterns in the world/equations that can simply be understood and explained through binary. How exactly is that proving anything about a simulation?

Simulation theory is a long reach to prove we were not created. Scientists be like reee no God gotta figure how. Best they can come up with is matrix muh multiverse. At some point is less likely than God creation. Inb4 christcuck, Jew religion. Most cultures have creation story.

Attached: C312CD30-060E-446E-831A-7CF0B7960E65.gif (270x263, 3.91M)

You could have been born an actual nigger, or even worst - a niggress somewhere in africa, been raped and tortured every day by other niggers until someone would slice you with machete out of booze rage.

Probabilities are not and never have been on the atheist’s side. See Boltzmann.

Einstein, who objected to Israel on the grounds that they employ terror to secure their ethnostate, said that life is the universe becoming aware of itself.

Well if Einstein said it!!!

Yeah and Einstein also believed world peace was possible. Just cuz he was a brillian physician doesn't mean his epistemological speculations are automatically correct. In fact, they're quite silly.

You are quite right, user. I can state even more - the deeper they dive, on Planck's length, whatever, they will find not particles, quarks or any other shit you name it, they will find binary code. And that's the ultimate pill.

Come and cuddle with me :3

It wasn't really an objection, it was an explanation to why "simulation" type metaphysical ideas are and will continue to be popular.

God I wish Neil would SHUT THE FUCK UP and let the guests fucking talk. He's the brainlet in the room you'd think he'd atleast have enough sense to realize it and shut up.

No homo!!!

Douglas Adams gave a lecture on religion and noted that when man was a hunter god was a hunter, when man was a builder, god was a mason, etc. Now man is a computer faggot.

Anyway two kikes just shot James down, along wit Niel

There's no reason why this universe can't simply be a simulation created by god.

In my many readings of NDE's, there are some very common themes. One is that apparently they get told that nothing that happens on earth is really relevant, or even matters. Which is a pretty huge fucking blow to the ego, but if it's just a simulation...why should it matter? The other common theme is they get told that it's just your interactions with others and how you treat them that matters. And that's it. Which makes sense as if this was a simulation, others are the only thing that's actually real.

And what would be the difference between God in this universe and, say, powerful xeno or an admin?

Attached: 1567827875897.jpg (666x666, 82K)

It doesn't really matter if we are.
The simulation is our reality.

Ok I misunderstood. But you realize the same thing could be said about the opposite idea and any idea. I think the driving force behind the layman’s belief in simulation theory is rooted in probability. He just mistakenly believes that it’s more probable that he is living in one of countless simulations as opposed ‘the original’.

But what will that prove?

>a self-consistent system is self-consistent
Ok?

He is wrong. When man was a hunter god was just a sun and wind, and thunder. Ehen man was a farmer god wasn't the one too. So on and so on. So this dude is a faggot.

We are maybe living in a holographic universe. That is even a betyer theory than the simulation theory IMO

well what else is he suppose to be? A computer programmer in 20AD?

LAB’D

What is even the point of the word “simulation” in that sense?