Now that the dust has settled

What does Jow Forums think about abortion? Should it be legal, and if so up to which month and what person?

Attached: Abortion.jpg (629x589, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c2PAajlHbnU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fair is fair, if abortion is legal then so is no-obligations father abandonment. I don't care either way as long as parity is maintained.

The fact that a woman can kill her child based off some retarded notion that it isn't a human yet shows you what kind of society you live in. That little "clump of cells" has all the information to develop into a human.

Attached: 1549582854332.gif (640x369, 2.31M)

It should be illegal and abortions should be put to death

I miss the golden age of salo/etc twitter. It can still be really good, if a little "turkish" if you know what I mean. But a lot of them are just on repeat now.

Illegal for white people unless medical reason or rape. Legal for non-whites.

...what?

Abortion is the only thing keeping the nigger population in check. It helps whites mroe than it hurts them. Also the whites that get abortions are more likely to be poor.

I don't know why democrats willingly kill off their voter base by supporting abortion.

Attached: pregnancy_fig2.png (960x730, 168K)

Much the same way the religious justify ruining the environment because "muh end times" they will ruin the racial makeup of their home because "muh end times" and "muh ticket to heaven."

Attached: abortion.png (780x420, 101K)

just make abortion legal up until the heart beat is present. Clear line in the sand everyone can follow. The literal definition for the spark of life. It's also well enough into the pregnancy that a woman will know whether she is pregnant or not and be able to make a decision on whether she wants to carry the baby.

Attached: abortionbarbie.jpg (480x591, 57K)

>abortions should be put to death
user...
n
o
n

Its still murder but you should still be able to do it up to a certain point. Not at what point though

Make the fetuses black and you'll not only see why abortion is necessary but you'll become a full fledged advocate.

Rape, incest, etc anytime.
Otherwise first 3 months only.
But honestly I don't care enough to be passionate about it, other than that it is disgusting at any point and I would not approve my family doing it, and as a law I think full abortion freedom is disgraceful and there NEEDS to be a push back

done

This. /thread.

What race is it?

>that comic
Wew it's almost like this isnt about winning the fucking vote, retards. Do you apes think about anything besides some twisted concept of victory?

Why can’t we ban abortion and ban niggers you dumb retard cuck

The brain is where the human is, though. Defining life and death by the heartbeat is archaic and retarded, and was used only because we didn't have fucking brain scanners at the time. You can restart a person's heart.
Now, the first brain cell shows up in a fetus as early as 2 weeks after conception. TWO WEEKS. Abortion is murder.

This
When a dumb thot gets pregnant she can have 3 options
Abort
adopt
Or keep it
If she chooses to keep it then the dad also gets 3 options
Raise the kid
Partially raise the kid and pay child support so they can still see the kid
Abandon the kid but also lose all parental rights to the kid

This way dumbthot McGee can’t go around popping condoms to get that sweet sweet “child support” (Read shopping money) for 18 years

>b-but user! It takes 2 people consenting to have sex!
Yeah retard, it does so the girl is just as much at fault for agreeing to have unprotected sex with the guy as much as he is at fault for not wearing a condom

Honestly it makes me angrier than nothing else when I see an obvious teen mom past her prime screaming at her “little gifts” in Walmart because she’s too busy buying her cigarettes to actually try and control her hellspawns.
I’m sure they’re having a great childhood too knowing their moms a dumb whore who only let them exist because it gives her money.

A good compromise on the abortion thing would be to make sex illegal without a license and also make it so there is a birthing license. Or maybe there can be some sort of nanotech that shuts down sperm and only unlocks when they send the breeding license code. No more abortions.

Women who get abortions should be hung if they're white.

A human is a human right down to the genome.

If abortion is legal, it shouldn't be paid by the government.

>CyberCuck 2077

Attached: fiovOZD.jpg (960x488, 38K)

Correct, but if we ever need to take baby steps (ha), hit em with the brain cells argument. I dont see it around enough even though it would be poignant to the "just a lump of cells" people.
Because even though we're "just a lump of cells", the brain activity defines a living human. Absolutely 0 brain, absolutely 0 human.
The first brain cell shows up at 2 weeks. It has begun being human.

Whats funny is that even if these roasties have abortions - shes effectively reducing her chances of finding a new mate. By having an abortion she's demonstrated she's unfit for motherhood.

Ask yourself, would you be attracted to a woman whose had an abortion once her in life? The thought is repulsive.

Its reproductive suicide in the long run.

Attached: serveimage.png (539x323, 124K)

Attached: 1502220477090.png (569x802, 810K)

There is so much self-hatred in this image, it's unreal. Is this actually a real thing that NLM made?
The entire thing is admitting that they are an inferior species in every capacity. Not only do they have kids that they cannot afford like retards, they admit that they are too incompetent to ever be able to afford the kids either. And they're proposing this as if this somehow makes them look like the good guys. This is some next-level self-hatred.

Oh no whites will be a minority by 2030 instead of 2040 if we banned abortion! This is totally worth giving women power over life and death. Good goy.

Kill them yourself, coward. Dont wait for our tax money to do it.

BOTH parents need to agree and sign the dox. Then Men and women will finally be treated equal.
Then child support and alimony need to end too.

Just like gun control, we shouldn't ask yes or no. Rather we should ask the question that'll be much more effective;

what race is it?

kek welfare is whats supporting the nogs, remove welfare remove abortions

7s of truth

If you removed welfare we'd have to send food aid to detroit like its west africa. I mean, its not too far from that now, granted

Why when I can just wait for our tax money to do it?

Because imagine if we no longer had the nigger tax. Get on it coward.

Youre glowing fren

Based and redpilled!

Jow Forums believes it's somehow responsible for white population decline despite other forms of birth control existing.
Given how it's a weak argument, it's more likely a religious reasoning attempting to make a secular argument against it.

Killing an innocent human being should be punished by death

Nigga just don't kill the mf babies forming inside people what the fuck
how is this even debatable am I gone fucking insane
reeee

I cant help it when glowniggers have such unironically good ideas. Literally, the math checks out, 13% of the population. If even 0.5% of all whites decide to kill maybe 10 niggers each minimum before theyre caught or killed, a lot of problems would disappear.

Safe, legal & fucking rare.. but I might be in the minority with with this opinion.

Democrats aren't killing off their voter base
Democrats aren't born
they're created in public school systems, colleges and NGO welcome baskets to illegals

Call me whatever you think is appropriate, but between murdering a baby in the mother's uterus, and allowing all the unneccessary suffering that that child's existance would bring, I'll pick the abortion any day.
In other words, I'd rather let a mother murder her child than fuck up her own life, worsen the lives of her family and RUIN the kid's life.

If the idiot is enough of a fool to not protect herself against a surprise pregnancy, and such a garbage person to go as far as murdering her kid to save her own skin, I can hardly imagine how much bullshit that child will go through growing up.
And that's all without mentioning the that the current data on children that are raised by single mothers not only do much worse in life, as I claimed above, but also have a much greater chance to develop into assholes of their own, with the boys in this demographic displaying much higher rates of antisocial behavior and crime than other kids.

The table in the pic is from a study on the demographics of members of a gang in some US city or another. I'm sure you can see the similarities with what I'm talking about.

As for the latest possible instance, I'd go with user's suggestion, here .

As a side note, in a community of well-informed people. who make good use of their brains, I'm inclined to guess that unwanted pregnancies aren't much of an issue, nevermind abortions.
I saw a chart from a study once, that showed that, in the US , non-white teens and y. adults self report things like teen/unwanted pregnancies to be a serious problem in their communities, (and they rated them to be worse issues the farther down the socioeconomic ladder they were) while upper working class and above whites said that suicide, depression and anxiety were more prevalent issues in their circles.

Attached: table.jpg (556x535, 108K)

>should it be legal
depends on the race

facts

Kill yourself you fucking kike. We don't murder babies and we don't have to accept your propagandistic false dichotomy.

Attached: why.jpg (1280x720, 212K)

10 years more is better than 10 years less. 10 years is enough time to go from prison to a majority government as Hitler did with the Beer Hall Putsch. 10 years is enough time for a new generation to be bullied into a corner and forced to wake up. 10 years is enough time to stop dying for Israel and letting the brown masses run over Israel and their banks.10 years is enough time for society to totally collapse, for something new to be forged from the ashes,

You have no idea of how wonderful the world can be, and apparently you have no will to do the hard, dirty work necessary to create it. Abort every jew, sterilize all jewish women.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

>We don't murder babies

Only because the six million is a lie. But it should have been real.

We should cryogenically freeze the aborted embryos. Keep them frozen *indefinity*. someday medical science will be able to revive them, fix whatever damage was done, and fully gestate the being to a full and happy life in the WAY BETTER future...

This is the right answer to abortion.

Bump

so this is where arbys comes from

Attached: 1554407220046.png (396x594, 154K)

>Should it be legal
Yes. Whats so bad when niggers, liberals and rape victims abort their abomination?

>What does Jow Forums think about abortion? Should it be legal, and if so up to which month and what person?

It sould be this way :

Women must not have any rights, IF society/populations wants to not die out / literally go extinct.

Thus the man the woman belongs decides.

Bump

Dont you all realize that abortions kill niggers? If abortions are legal than niggers will get them. This will stop their population from growing. Niggers should have free abortion. But little do they know, they are actually being sterilized.

Whenever the kid is white

Pregnant, don't want kid? Get an abortion. Not a big deal. It isn't like you're killing a living baby that was just born.

I agree to an extent but what do you do if a woman is raped? Force her to care for a child that every time she looks at it all she sees is her rapist and relives the attack over and over again until she ends up killing herself, her child or murder suicide... or do you allow her to give it ip for adoption? Then condemn a child to the social care system where it may or may not have a disastrous upbringing.

Mi cousin was a teenage pregnancy he wasnt aborted his mom didnt love him and now he spends his days aimlessly walking around the streets high off his mind
My point is why should you be forced to do something you dont want to

That is sad.

If abortion was illegal 13% would be 30% by now.

Don't care. I know who gets them. Let my enemies and the dregs eradicate themselves.

This
We need yo figure out a way of convincing niggers and liberals to sterilize themselves.

So does nut your mum swallows

>Should it be legal
Nope. It allows women to be whores. If contraception doesn't work ( and it never does ) then they can always abort.
Women need to fuck. They NEED it. More than men. You go to war and leave your woman alone she's gonna fuck someone else. Women just do it. When they fuck, they get pregnant. Because they get pregnant and pregnancy is a state of vulnerability, they need a man to help them care for their child and take care of them too.
But women don't care about families or marriage or men anymore. They don't need men.
They still fuck. But they abort their children thus removing the need for a man and things like family never happen.

No, I do not think it should be legal... For white people. It should be mandatory for shitskins.

Legal and free. Let shit tier people do the eugenics for us.

You think abortion will stop the USA from being BLACKED?
How naive

Bump

If women stopped having sex with men they dont see themselves having children with, this wouldnt happen in the first place.

The problem is women. They have 21 methods of birth control, they could also make sure the guy they're having sex with is wearing a condom, now they have abortion on top of all that too. Imagine being so pathetic, so feminized that you're literally defending their disgusting, careless behaviour.

Attached: 1518192789942.jpg (803x803, 66K)

Post the link you incompetent faggot.

I didn't have my first memory until I was like 3-4 years old. A fetus isn't conscious enough to know it's getting stabbed.

unless she also has eggs in her mouth i doubt it

So what if you nut in some menstrual blood?

It's fake you dum dum

i guess i'll try that
thanks

Soon to be father. Abortion should only be used if you run tests and it comes back that you have an 80 percent chance of having a trisomy baby for example.

But know this, Abortion is killing, even in teh first trimester, you see it moving around in an ultrasound, you see its heart beating, its obviously alive. If you are going to kill it fine, but don't pretend like you are not.

Abortion needs to be mandatory for Niggers, Pajeets and banned for Whites.

>What does Jow Forums think about abortion?
What race is the baby?

or in the instance of rape or something similar. aborting babies just because you dont want it is retarded, i understand people do it anyways but its stupid because you are clearly killing the thing. any person who has gone in for an ultrasound will know that its alive. I dont care what you pro choice faggots say, even if im on your side.

*blocks your path*
youtu.be/c2PAajlHbnU

Legal until birth has occurred.
Abortion is fully paid for by the government.
Women who are abort are required to pay 18+ years of child support into a fund that pays for the free abortions, with the extra going to finances a subsidy for married couples with children.

It should only be legal for niggers.

fuck off already you libfaggot this place is not for you koshinha bastard

It is a great tool for white supremacy.

Bernie supports more abortions in shithole countries. If we kill them in the womb they can’t possibly try to enter the US illegally.

This + murdering a pregnant women shouldn't count as double murder if abortion is legal.

Gee, someone watched Dave Chapelle's new stand up.
Way to be an original thinker

Abortion should only be allowed:

the childs father consents, if woman claims father isnt around then ask her his identity and contact him.
In cases of rape, incest, disability .must be proven, not just the womans word.
the child is non white/japanese.
must be done as soon as possible, never past 8 weeks. not knowing is not an excuse.

If the mother is single and poor or does not have a family to support her. then adoption should be forced but only for whites. the pregnancy should be subsidised.

A cash payment should be offered to married white women as a incentive for them to keep the child.

should be 100% illegal with ZERO exceptions (muh raped women have the right to kill their babies SHUT UP!)
Any foctor practicing it illegally after the law passed shall be put in jail for a good time.

What race is it?

>that skull crush at the very end

Getting a killing blow is good and all but that's just BM.

Attached: 1562657597017.gif (400x279, 1.78M)

Attached: Screenshot 2019-09-07 at 7.25.45 AM.png (502x518, 234K)