Chud conversion

Listen chuds I've come to liberate you from your own indoctrination.
join the side of the light Take the bread pill. Jews, POC, and Women aren't ruining your life, THE bourgeois is.

Attached: EDkCOiHWkAEULVk.jpg (680x678, 95K)

Them too, dumbass. It's not one or the other.

>who's though?
>mine you nigger I worked 80 hour weeks in massive debt before I could land these contracts and expand

pretty much.

The jews are the 1% though

Also I'm not interested in leveling all classes I am interested in harmonizing them - volksgemeinshaft

If you are truly an economic leftist and not a dildo leftist, I am i interested in your critique of fascism.

Jews are the bourgeois, chud

Has you already fled?

Attached: 1567687905412m.jpg (589x1024, 84K)

Yeah. And the Jews and women are now the bourgeois.

Open your eyes! They are the most educated and liberal of us all! You damn Anarcho communist get lead to water and only just stare in reflection! Do you actually think we can't follow trails of money? We know where the money goes. It goes to rich Jewish slags

I made about 100G this year buying bitcoins.

Making money isn't hard. You just have to be smart.

what is a chud, tranny?

Just replace the left guy with a woman, and the image becomes accurate

>Fuck rich white people! I'm so woke!
>Uhh... Jewish hegemony of international finance and usury? Cool it with the anti-Semitism pal.
I'd rather be a chud than a lobotomized commie

OP immediately abandoned the thread, either xe wasn't expecting anything except basic bitch Republicans or this was a slide thread

German NatSoc is the greatest socioeconomic system ever devised by man. I'm a big believer in the merits of capitalism, but I'll freely admit that NatSoc can outperform it. The problem is that NatSoc is only possible in an ethnostate.

well fpbp'd

True

Why are porky charicatures white gentiles 100% of time, despite white gentiles being a minority of billionaries?

It's not the fucking bourgeois. It's useless people looking for handouts that elect any politician who tells them the right lies. We are the wealthiest fucking society in the history of the god damn world, and what are you shitstains doing with this unprecedented abundance of resources? Getting high, playing video games, and complaining that you haven't been given more. Honestly, fuck you.

If you ever find yourself wondering why mass migration and diversity are all the rage these days, there's your answer. The single greatest threat to the current global economic status quo is an ethno-state (doesn't have to be white) successfully employing NatSoc. China is headed that way, so stay tuned.

No Marxist vermin are ruining our lives.
>Created and run by wealthy Jews who just happen to make up the majority of the so called "bourgeois"
>Primary followers are demographics that cannot into critical thinking (women, niggers and other such dregs of humanity)
>Be constantly demonized and attacked by said demographics
The Jew really does cry out as he strikes you. Give me a fucking break.

Attached: 1425964790821.png (256x341, 67K)

Chapocel nerd. Get a job.

How much start up money did you need?