Opened up my newspaper today and saw (not even on the front page...

Opened up my newspaper today and saw (not even on the front page, but the local section) that a nigger shot a white guy over a parking spot.

He was also given bail for the first degree murderer

I'm sure it's been all over the national news, right?

Attached: nigger1.jpg (2576x1932, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=01Me0y92pKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>white guy
Go fuck yourself faggot
sage

Grove street bitch

>niggers
It's all so tiresome.

Don't care whites will protest anyone who complains about them always being victimized so fuck em. Ship bus loads of niggers to every white community that should help them learn about diversity more

Yet when that white guy shot that dindu over the handicap space it got national coverage. Gotta love the one way street we are on.

>Clearwater
Exact same town where the white guy shot the black criminal that knocked him to the ground after the white guy told him not to park in a handicap space. Even that guy was kept in jail for a few months before getting bail. This nigger is out in under a day.

I have some rope that would look good around your neck, boy.

I hope that future zoomer finds us.

I always see you post but never have spoken to you, so hi. Now that we have that out of the way have a good day.

what did you just say about me you little bitch

>He was also given bail for the first degree murder
that's uhh....clearwaters dealer for the mayor ?is clearwater mostly niggers spics and cubans ?

Attached: 1133 grove st clearwater niggerville florida.png (1868x839, 2.93M)

i see dat nigga

Attached: 1133 grove st clearwater niggerville florida nigger spotted.jpg (1881x835, 545K)

>not carrying a gun for self defence
Anyone could've seen it coming.

>FLORIDA

Attached: Complaints.png (569x629, 656K)

Please open up the newspaper and take a picture of the rest of the article so I can read it please

Now he'll vanish. Cops and law down here around Tampa are afraid to "offend" people of color 'cause they might riot. I'd like to see it so they're afraid to riot because of what will happen to them ! Hummm, Didn't it used to be that way before SJW's fixed everything?

You’re right, we should make it so these people don’t have access to firearms.

around blacks

Yea I meant to mention the Michael Drejka case.

For those of you don't know a nigger in the same county shoved a white guy to the ground and got shot for it.

It was national news and the white guy was convicted

youtube.com/watch?v=01Me0y92pKA

Here you go

Attached: OD8Lo2F.jpg (2576x1932, 1.8M)

Thank you for posting these.
Again I come back to alcohol. According to the story the guy charged with murder and the other woman were shitfaced.

This thread has attracted the attention of PC Vixen.

user, please do not use racist language in your opening post! Even if you have to quote it, make sure to change it to something like 'n word' or 'n****r' before posting.
Thank you!

Attached: 1551386674000.jpg (575x481, 57K)