Come Home, White Man

Why don't we start the ethnostate in the arctic circle?

> most northern region
> sun shines 24 hours per day
> niggers don't want to live there
> might be a secret nazi base

Manifest Hyperborea!

Attached: Mercator_Septentrionalium_Terrarum_descriptio.jpg (1920x1781, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BcUC8hLBk8A
youtube.com/watch?v=4fjkrk4UMRw
youtube.com/watch?v=whk_giLpHJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=V7AwNn_xFVo
youtube.com/watch?v=rA1hnlzoEGg
nordicenergy.org/article/solar-power-at-the-arctic-circle/
highnorthnews.com/en/solar-energy-arctic-underestimated
youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why? America and Europe are our ethno-states.

56%?

since the arctic is unpopulated, creating a new nation there would be above the reproach of the "forced removal" accusation.

plus in just a few generations we'd all evolve to have even fairer skin, more golden hair, and bluer eyes. not to mention all the weaklings would die off and we'd become Supermen.

Attached: hyperborea.jpg (1024x777, 293K)

HOLLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!! ITS TRUE!!!!

EVERYTHING IS COMING BACK... THE TRUTH

Attached: 1564277667894.jpg (1488x1488, 332K)

I'd rather stay down in a inhabitable area retard.

I have entertain this thought with the possibility that the North has new lands (possibly enterance into hollow earth) that are white ethno states.

I know it’s most likely myth but if all seems to be lost I am going make it my last mission to go there and see for myself before minecraft

>sun shines 24 hours per day
... in summer yes

bt then winter which btw already started here, jesus christ you fucks would get cabin fever and whatever. do you even know how it is to not see the fucking sun for months and months on end?

you want to fucking move away from here not to it

WhY dOn'T wE sTaRt ThE eThNoStAtE iN tHe ArCtiC cIrClE?

Attached: mocking-spongebob-1556133078.jpg (480x477, 42K)

I was going to say t. Svalbard

but posters from svaldbard and jan mayen has a norwegian flag, you can hower over it and it says it's svaldbard and jan mayen

same with bouvet island too, yes we've had posters from there... where nobody lives... and also where """someone""" a few years ago used to hack from

pro tip: only penguins live there

I for once, welcome our penguin overlords

Attached: 1554982341299.jpg (240x193, 13K)

Don't think like a fruit-picking nigger.

The harsh environment will bend to our superior will, and we will reap the advantages.

> abundant solar energy
> ice palaces
> underground bases
> cool temps ideal for crypto mining rigs
> pure, unflouridated glacial water

We will rightfully take the crown of earth.

Attached: crown.jpg (1236x728, 52K)

*sends nonwhites there, makes rest of planet th ethnostate

Attached: 448.gif (255x191, 2.68M)

so.. do you know how greenlanders get or used to get their vitamins user?

because as you know nothing grows there.. how the inuits stay or stayed alive was to eat the content of the stomache of seals...

are you prepared to do this? lit eating half seal poop to survive

youtube.com/watch?v=BcUC8hLBk8A

the seal goes down on the seafloor sometimes and eats vegitation there to get it's vitamin. your only option there is to eat what it eats quite lit, open it's guts and eat it

Admiral Byrd claimed that an alien, Germanic race inhabited the north pole. And the North pole was only cold near the "Arctic Circle". He also saw mammoths and other animals. He was deemed mentally unstable when he returned, he even though he was one of the most respected servicemen. If the earth isn't flat than it's definitely hallow.

Qiimassutissarput Aajuna

how the hell google has been able to now translate this is impressive tbqh
youtube.com/watch?v=4fjkrk4UMRw

if you didn't know greenlandic is the world's most difficult and complex language

youtube.com/watch?v=whk_giLpHJQ

greenlandic metal?!?!
GTFO

well those there that you call danes, those come from norway, so no wonder really

Attached: 1553249529493.jpg (286x228, 12K)

Or cleanse America and Europe after the kikes are gassed.

Attached: 1567132855622.jpg (477x598, 66K)

This. If we're ever going to do this thing, it will be very violent anyway because the globalist scum will never let us proceed either path without great opposition. We might as well keeps God's country, new and old, and turn them back into a respectable Western Civilization.

I don't know though I would be perfectly fine to live extremely remote on greenland with a few doggos and if people showed up I would just shoot them

>NO GET OUT IS MY FJORD
>MINE AND MINE ALONE
>ALL HUMANS WILL BE SHOT
sounds kinda comfy to me tbqh

go back to europe niggers

2 years til minecraft

We're not Inuits. We're Aryans.

We can build nuclear reactors to generate energy and heat. Underground greenhouses the size of skyscrapers. Polar bear ranches to harvest large slabs of protein-rich meat. Penguin coops to harvest eggs. Fisheries for omega-3 fatty acids.

Everyone will play a role.

In the long, dark nights of winter our intellects will dwell in the depths of ingenuity and propel our species into the stars. And our bodies will harden our species beyond mere human. From the Arctic, we will launch ourselves into space and colonize the galaxy. Yes, we Aryans are the most noble race and we will lead humanity beyond the prisons of the Earth.

Besides, if it came down to it, wouldn't you eat seal poop to save your people, Sven?

Attached: galactic.jpg (1000x600, 127K)

>FUCKING SEAL GET OUT OF MY FJORD!!!
>YOU FISH STEALING BASTARD
yes this will definitely work

>her der cleanse the world and send them to the arctic instead

They will always follow us, always, The only place they do not want to follow us is to the arctic. Of course, some will want to join our under ice paradise cities and space stations, but we can shoot on sight.

Leftists get the rope whenever they arise from our ranks.

It will be Atlantis 2.0, centered exactly on the pole.

penguins live in the south pole area user, the equalient that we used to have was called geirfugl(spear bird) but it was all eaten and gone in the 1800ds here due to starvation in some conflict but it spread

you get your omegas from fisk, but not c vitamines man.

>we will lead humanity

How has that worked in the past? The world is so grateful for all we do.

Attached: geirfugl.jpg (1200x960, 171K)

We will eat puffin from the cliffs then.

Attached: imagekjjk.jpg (1600x900, 160K)

By humanity, I'm referring to us as progenitors. The rest we will leave behind.

dog related is a "lundehund" is bread to get puffins.

is however illegal now though to get them I mean. but damnit this little bastard he just run up the mountain and get them comes back down, is a really small doggo

youtube.com/watch?v=V7AwNn_xFVo

Attached: Norwegian-Lundehund.jpg (645x430, 42K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rA1hnlzoEGg

Attached: 1554959783962.gif (360x346, 170K)

I am trying to find relevant video for you with puffin dog in action, but it is censored...

The biggest red pill about the possible Atlantis stuff is that we've been trying to civilize people since the dawn of fucking history as we know it.

HOW LONG ARE WE GOING TO DO THIS FOR? HOW LONG HAVE WE BEEN DOING THIS FOR?

Attached: 1564427107272.gif (421x338, 2.37M)

barbarians will rule, cucks will eventually cuck out. See rome

That's amazing user. I'll look into this further.

According to Wikipedia, he was best friends with Henry Ford's father, another very distinguished man of our race.

Attached: 440px-Richard_E._Byrd_cph.3b17378.jpg (440x631, 30K)

Alaska. Just need a million white men and women to move up and then have the majority vote in the richest land the USA has.

you want to slowly transform everyone into white people?

Fuck me, I almost feel like we deserve to die out with how we've been acting lately. Kinda want to see the shitshow when we're gone but god damn, we really need to get humanity off this rock before it tries to murder us again.

Attached: 1565231432804.jpg (640x717, 44K)

>abundant solar energy
>arctic circle

Attached: American Education.png (860x858, 1.26M)

Med-user, you are wrong.

> nordicenergy.org/article/solar-power-at-the-arctic-circle/
> highnorthnews.com/en/solar-energy-arctic-underestimated

But I still welcome you to hyperborea if your genetics can survive the cold.

Attached: arctic solar.jpg (470x313, 40K)

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po

>when the saxons starts to hate
it's sad but shit has to hit the fence before shit can improve again

Thanks for the articles. A couple of points.
>You get no energy during winters
>The articles don't take in consideration that sun rays have to pass through more atmosphere at those latitudes
Having said that. They have no data yet. If they manage to pull it out, good for them.

Indeed cold is our best friend, I live up in the mountains in pic related. People with dark skin tried to live in my town in different occasions. Winter came, they left every single time.

Attached: trentino-alto-adige.jpg (541x380, 38K)

Stop larping over this fucking wasteland of a location. The pacific northwest is already vast majority white and infinitely more strategically valuable. If thousands of Folkish ypepo moved there instead and kept a deathgrip on cities like Portland we'd have pre-established major economic hubs, along with a (known) nuclear base up in Washington that could be raided and used for MAD to strongarm the government into fucking off and letting us secede.

If Trump is able to get Greenland the Govt will offer subsidies for people to move there. In particular folks with a craft. That's gonna be it.