Cancel culture/cencorship

>say fag on facebook

>get post block for 24 hrs

> elites pay corporations to punish people for their speech online

>call for reform on 1st amendment

>reason being for it is that "disrespectful" comments should be
punishable no matter where they are said

>root of the problem comes from "victims" insecurity,and knowledge of objective truth is fully there which is why they become so offended.

>schools teach kids to throw away their constitutional freedoms with promise that noone will ever be mean to them again and the world will be a much safer and cleaner place for humans

>utopia.gif

>people start to get used to being censored, give an inch till it turns into a mile and were getting pretty close cause this started long before our existence

>"calling stuff gay and fag is bad anyways. you shouldnt be so mean to people"

what can we actually do about this? not looking for cynical answers. i mean its really sad i even have to bring this topic to the,"politically incorrect" board of a website. why is cencorship and cancel culture the sharpest sword being thrown at our freedoms? for being known as the loudest people on earth we sure are getting our tongues stapled to our taint.

Attached: 7A574EC0-97FB-421B-AC68-02084F7F2E72.jpg (1125x1464, 218K)

I think all censors should be drug out of their homes and beat in the head with a club.

hong kong is on the brink of a revolutionary war because they want american rights and lifestyle

and meanwhile americas left is pic related. its infuriating as fuck and im beginning to develop a real fear for my country and a learned respect for other parts of the world LIKE china where people dont have basic human rights.

Attached: 13C9118D-5519-474D-A484-6D3FBC30A7AE.jpg (1300x953, 90K)

>cancel culture
That's a (((psyops))) word, boy

>Gets mad that he can't say slurs
>Gets mad that they ban him for not following the site's ToS and such
Ok kid

you should know leaf. trump fucks a few broads and CNN is all over that like a baby on a bursting titty while the trude dude is raping your ag department and making you all learn french (the faggotest language in the world mind you). have a good weekend ZIR and choke on a maple baguette

Attached: 1567558962831.png (388x413, 5K)

the point is free speech: where is the line? sure i got banned for not following rules but who is truly making the rules?

people who want to control the things everyone says, even us, the plebs noone ever cared about.

Attached: 68DF5948-122E-4787-AF57-21911386A54E.jpg (600x450, 28K)

>Privately owned website
They did, retard
Host your own website so you can call people fags then

u really think fb banned offensive shit just for the clout? obviously for money.

I'm sorry kid is ageist and also refers to goats which is offensive. I'm issuing you a citation. Two more and it becomes a demerit!

the 1st amendment really has nothing to do with facebook rules for facebook posts

the 1st amendment protects you from the bullshit we have in Canada where you can be criminally charged by your government for "inciting hatred"

No I'm sure everything they do is for money
All companies are the same, no matter how progressive they seem to be shareholder's values reign supreme at the end of the day

this is true, but at the same time its really clear that america is totally fine with facebooks rules so why would they poopoo a bills that are parallel? i mean our whole country is on the fucking cite all day every day including myself which is yes sad but effects a large number of people

so quit facebook

I did and I never regretted it

really considering this but every social media is the same now days with their policies and rules

Attached: 9017A733-34F3-45ED-8191-E39E1B422D69.jpg (600x791, 41K)

>Dude like it's fine if private companies cut our your tongue - just build your own entire infrastructure

this guy fucking gets it

Attached: F0B790A0-2A59-46ED-A22F-B09F4F41242F.jpg (750x738, 55K)

The Constitution should supersede their tos

All I use is snapchat and dating apps now. I never really discuss politics there.

The chief reason I quit facebook was to avoid the prying eyes of employers and snobby relations on my own personal life.

Just pointing out what the 1st amendment is, m8. Not saying it's fine for facebook to carry on with this. That is another reason I don't use facebook.

The 1st amendment has nothing to do with this though, that's to protect you from criminal prosecution for your speech, not to protect you from a website's rulebook which is up to the website ownership always.

So don't use any. I quit in 2012 and never looked back. Remember twitter coming out and saying wow that sounds gay can't wait for that fad to go away.

>Canadian knows more about the US's laws than a American
Every fucking time

what a god damn faggot

Attached: klangon.gif (434x326, 3.31M)

>I AM OKAY WITH 3 OR 4 MEGA MONOPOLIES CONTROLLING WHAT WE ARE ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT ON THE INTERNET
Found an actual picture of you

Attached: 1564534966347.jpg (742x745, 74K)

I'm not but thanks for the image

word and yeah ive thought about the prying employer thing. i use an alias on every social media and just hope thats enough for employers to give up on finding me and assume i just dont use it. who knows if its working tho.

i personally agree with facebook is a US company on US soil. the constitution gives us these rights. if people signed an agreement into literal slavery and people did it it would get shut down because in our constitution it says that you cannot own slaves.

>inb4 "people sign slavery contracts every day its called a JOB"

i mean real nigger slavery where u work for absolutely nothing in return in assembly with other slaves and someone legally OWNS you and everything you own plus your time.

the company is on US soil, they must abide by our laws.

peoples asshurt-ed-ness < the constitution

>what can we do?
Honestly, nothing.
easy times create weak men
weak men create hard times

>shareholders
>shareholder
>shareholde
>sharehold
>shareh
>share
>sha
>shhhhhhhhhhhhh take this lobbyist money and btw ill buy some shares too

the 1st amendment doesn't make it illegal for a website to have rules on what content the website hosts though

the 1st amendment makes it illegal for government to prosecute you for your speech, it has nothing to do with facebook

let's say I own a bar, and some asshole in my bar won't shut the fuck up? he's annoying my other customers. by your logic the 1st amendment would prevent me from kicking that guy out of my bar.

just be glad you're not in Canada where the government actually can prosecute you for your speech, including online speech, and kicking a guy out of your bar is probably gonna get you assault charges

You should be banned from here for being a faceberg using normalfag

get over your suede-intellect ego and eagerness to be different than everyone else around you. i hope noone ever has to forcefully do that for you like social media ToS