So ick of the anti Japanese sentiment here

Idiots here who are butthurt about Japans greatness will try to shut anyone down from saying anything positive about japan.

Anti japanese people claim that anyone who likes japan has been BRAINWASHED by their media.
But japanese media was one of the FEW medias that DID NOT have brainwashingn or indoctrination.
Anime and japanese videogames message was only “i love my culture and my country”, while western media is ALL ABOUT BRAINWASHING.
Everything in western media is all about hating your country, religion, hating traditional values, and the corruption of women.

Japanese media consumers are the ONLY ones who are not brainwashed, koreans are brainwashed by the USA.

Attached: 760EC0FE-CEC3-4695-A773-5A5F161A5A02.jpg (3077x2120, 2.03M)

lol ok

Unit 731, how many Japanese outlets talk about it?

Just read berserk manga to current chapter. It's so fucking good. Western bullcrap dosent come close atm.

Watch anime can confirm. It's really only because it's the only good alternative to pozzed nigger bullshit.

>Japans greatness

anime is pozzed nigger bullshit, user.

Good on ya man welcome to the Hiatus. The fan base was stuck on that boat for 15 years.

must be watching some shitty anime.

OH LOL
>japanese people have to apologise for their crimes constantly and be self gating like white cucks

FUCK OFF

Attached: 1541550209306.jpg (363x500, 45K)

this board seems pretty damn pro jap, fren

Kill yourself koreaboo

>after the father drowned
Loving every laugh.

This a tumblerinna euro fag that is a prog with mental issues, sage the thread. Let it slide.

Attached: 1547705050033.jpg (480x266, 22K)

japan was where the real "nazi" experimentation occurred.

At the end of the day, you’re on Jow Forums complaining.
First of all; cry about it
If you don’t wanna cry about it
Second; open your eyes.
I love Japan, but you are crazy if you think the Jews aren’t attacking Japan. Personally, I’d like to see Japan stay the way it is (ethnically pure and culturally pure). So a group of anons and I are working on something to keep it that way.
Can’t post pic because phone is being gay, but just look up “Indian Japan election”. Plus Japan is letting in some 350,000 workers through 2024. In 2021 they’re introducing a visa that can be renewed indefinitely, and they can bring their wife and kids over. I encourage everyone to look into it, and help us save Japan from globalization.

>prog

Nope

>programmer

Yes

i love japan, but i hate how you are going to die as a race and a nation because everyone is gay and doesn't pound japanese babies into smol cute nippon girls
i just hope they invent robowaifus before they die

>Anime and japanese videogames message was only “i love my culture and my country”
yeah, the one that doesnt exist anymore in Japan or anywhere else for this matter. Anime is mostly about travelling to another world that is similar to either medieval japan/europe or about travelling to the future where nippon/world finally achieved greatness, and all that usually means dying in the current era. Todays Japan is a feminist SJW gerontocratic shithole, only with less immigrants (yet there are still a lot, especially asian immigrants), a dying country of weak men who do nothing but draw and masturbate to cartoons. That is a sad state for a country.

In anime people literally dream about dying in this hellhole of a world and moving to another plane of existance where there are cute 13yo waifus and swords'n'magic'n'shit.
Men want to get innocent qts and be heroes, men don't want to get some used up cellulite-ridden old whores and be boring office slaves that drawn their sorrows in alcohol, and current Japan only offers the latter.

Attached: japanwomen.png (710x430, 16K)

Unit 731 was in China fucknugget.