Is the entirety of the catholic clergy literally antichrist?

Is the entirety of the catholic clergy literally antichrist?

Help me out bros, I want to believe in Christ but this is one hell of a redpill.

Attached: C0C8B7EC-A226-4DB6-ABA1-BFA9B298BBBA.jpg (1194x833, 347K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/z50iQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Matthew 24:5
>For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many.

I just started reading the Bible and this is freaking me out. The Catholics don’t seem to agree with much of it at all.
Moreover, they seem to go out of their way to pervert, subvert, and destroy its teachings.

You're thinking of the Vatican II sect, not the Catholic Church.

I think it's rather telling that the so-called Roman "Catholic" Church barely tolerates the existence of the bible and would totally erase its existence if it wouldn't be too obvious.
You can go on and on about traditions and teachings that were supposedly passed down by Church Fathers, but when they just keep contradicting your own holy book, it's like, why do you even have the holy book?

You do realize that you came from the Catholic Church right? And Peter was the first Pope who helped established the Church. You guys should stop ignoring the first 1500 years of Christian History.

Dude at every mass they read scripture they absolutely do not reject scripture. Where do you think the rosary came from?

>Start a global satanic pedophile cult that rejects the bible entirely
>Call yourself "Catholic"
>"We're the real Catholic church, it's in our name, so you have to believe us bro!"
You are demonic.

Oh so the Catholic Church, which by tradition requires a pope, doesn’t have a pope?
And there is a pope, who heads the Catholic Church, but he is actually is bad?

Something something the gates of something won’t prevail.

>mfw you didn’t actually address anything I posted.

Attached: D3071898-336A-4215-B917-D7A2BAAECAEA.jpg (396x385, 31K)

The "pope" is the antichrist. The last true pope was John Paul II. The kikes tried to kill him because he wouldnt bend a knee to their will. The current faggot in vatican should be struck by lightning along with other pedo kikes

Super wierd choice of quotation marks but yes, if the Catholic Church could abolish the Bible they would.

Hell, the only even allowed peole to read it because their membership was gutted by Lutheranism. Before that it was literally a “sin” for normal people to read the Bible

Idiot. Go to mass and realize that the Bible is read throughout the mass. The rosary quotes scripture. Protestants ignore the apostle Peter for some reason. Protestants are the real demons for following a guy who left the church because he wanted sex.

catholicism is paganism.
christianity is a personal thing.

>Peter was the first Pope
you are believing the lies, child.
peter was given a charge.
he didn't go to rome and start the fucking vatican.

You do realize you are brainwashed right?
That “Catholic” and “pope” appear zero places in any translation and your entire claim to succession is based on a single verse and years of fabricated history?

Why isn’t there a gospel of Peter?
>there is
Oh shit! Why don’t catholics consider it canon
>it isn’t
Why is their no gospel of Peter?

Attached: 27E0BC93-E888-4591-89AF-6061DFE6975A.jpg (364x1024, 55K)

protestants are fine, user.
it's about the personal relationship, not the denomination.
friendly reminder that buildings called "churches" are against the teachings.

Exodus 20:25 King James Version (KJV)
25 And if thou wilt make me an altar of stone, thou shalt not build it of hewn stone: for if thou lift up thy tool upon it, thou hast polluted it.

This. He was given INSTRUCTIONS not power.
>Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
These are INSTRUCTIONS. To believe otherwise is to believe Peter had the power to negate the sacrifice of Christ and kill God.
If you believe Peter had the power to kill God, you are not a Christian.

>On this rock I build my church

Who was Jesus referring to user? Please explain how it was ok for Martin Luther to rebel against the church because he was horny?

Protestants ignore the fact that Jesus built his church on Peter. Protestants think the church started in the 1600s kek.

>Please explain how it was ok for Martin Luther to rebel against the church because he was horny?
for the same reason it was ok for the romans and jews to sacrifice jesus.
part of the plan.

>Is the entirety of the catholic clergy literally antichrist?
Pretty much, and from the scratch. And not only the catholic, but all other forks from the roman church.

>I want to believe in Christ
Have you asked why you call Christ to Jesus?
tip: christ doesn't mean messiah, as wikipedia try to deveice you.

>Protestants think the church started in the 1600s
now you're just making shit up.

The Protestants believe the church started before Christ met Peter.

You just believe what some dipshits in dresses with silly hats tell you, we believe Christ.
>For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them

>christ doesn't mean messiah
that is an implied title, user.
the anointed one would have to be the savior.

Protestants are atheists.

Christianity is anti-truth. Open your eyes, brothers.

Attached: 1566684812933.jpg (960x960, 80K)

>Have you asked why you call Christ to Jesus?
In all seriousness, I didn’t need to ask.
I did it sardonically, almost mockingly.
And yet, because of what I attribute to the months of meditative seeking of the one true god I did, I was given a baptism by fire in that very moment.
My whole body was electric and euphoric. I was not trembling, but vibrating. Should I have reason to speak, I doubt it would have been English.

I sought God relentlessly and was gifted salvation by serendipity. I never deserved it and I didn’t earn it.

Well who helped build the church user?

What plan user? The plan to prostitute nuns into sexual slavery? The plan to steal materials from the church which created our rich elites? What prophecy are you basing this on?

No your ignoring the part where Jesus said on this rock I build my church. He was talking to Peter when he said this.

you know for the supreme being that transcends reality you would have thought that it could have come up with something like public key cryptography or at the very least trip codes to verify it is at least the same source.

>who helped build the church
christ built the church.
you are the church.
all of humanity is.
>What plan
>What prophecy are you basing this on?
revelation.

Christ didn't build the church he helped usher it in. Peter and the apostles were the ones who built the apostolic church

Where in revelation does it say a horny monk would rebel against Good because he wanted coochie and he would still from the labor of honest faithful men?

>Christ didn't build the church
this is where you are in error.
christ built everything.
everything.
one day you'll have your epiphany.

>Where in revelation does it say a horny monk would rebel against Good because he wanted coochie and he would still from the labor of honest faithful men?
if you can't see that a schism was required in order to fulfill that prophecy then i can only tell you, one day you will have your epiphany.

Was Thomas a terrible apostle?
If you were writing a book, shouldn’t Thomas have betrayed Christ rather than the largely unmentioned judas?

I ask this because (and this actually isn’t an argument, just something to think about) that the church is built of peters and thomases.
And the Catholic Church is indeed built out of peters.

Peter trusted deeply and wavered constantly.
Thomas doubted deeply and grew to trust.
Peter respected authority above all.
Thomas respected truth above all.

Indeed, the Catholic Church is built on Peter: those trusting, thChrist ughtless, and wavering.
Indeed, Protestantism is built on Thomas; respecting truth above all.
>but muh sects are wrong.
I didn’t say all Protestants were right, I said it was built on seeking truth.
Read the forbidden document of Martin Luther for the smallest glimpse of how wrong the Catholic Church has long been, much less now.

Christ did indeed build his church on Peter. And while it isn’t true, you can still believe Peter was a pope and Christ wanted the Catholic Church to exist.
It’s not biblical, but it isn’t necessarily wrong.
As you well agree, modern Protestantism couldn’t exist without Catholicism (assumedly)
So on that rock was not the Church built?

I’m rambling, but the bottom line is you are putting way too much focus on verses that do not mean what you think they say, and even if they do that doesn’t mean Catholicism is correct to this day.

Also your pope loves fags and licks feet for some reason, maybe you should ur shit is fucked.

Not Christ solely but through Christ the apostolic church was built. Stop ignoring early church history.

So I'll take that as a no.

Peter himself was a terrible apostle too who actually denied Jesus. Thomas was skeptical but I wouldn't say terrible. Judas was a liar and a thief who would steal from the temple donations for the poor.

You are wrong about judas.
Judas was given a terrible task and was so overwrought with grief he ended his own life without enjoying the spoils.

Judas was not an evil man. He was a tool of salvation.

Could you turn over your lord and savior at his command?
Is this not a tremendous task?
Respect Judas. He did what Christ commanded.

>Protestants think Judas was a good man

Oh now this explains everything.

it loos more like a semitic joke, with their esoteric and exoteric meaning

if you are christian, why should you call jesus a christ and not a messiah?

That’s actually a well crafted meme.
It’s a really damning indictment if you
You know
Never actually read the Bible or cared what Christ said.

Serious question
>would the world be better off if Judas never existed
I’m dying to hear a response.
Also:
>would Judas have betrayed Christ without being commanded to
I won’t hold my breath. Answering this question requires reading the Bible and we both know you are catholic.

Attached: BED3187B-5EAF-4779-8D65-DF2C8EC95B6C.gif (300x354, 498K)

No shit, Catholic's and Christians are just retarded Jews. Anything other than the Jewish interpretation of the bible is simply false. Factualy. The Jews themselves have a system where you can ONLY PHILOSOPHICALLY UNDERSTAND THE TORAH from your own, contextual temporal lens. And the temporal lens of the Torah was ancient Judea. Unless you are Jewish, you can't hope to understand the Jewish psyche being pushed to the brink of extermination by the Romans over a period of 300 years, and how that shaped the Torah. Stop analyzing a book made for different people. You don't see the Chinese asking the Jews to give them the bible. Maybe if whites had their own system and didn't just copy Jewish made systems, made for PEOPLE OF JEWISH GENETICS, you wouldn't have depression and anxiety.

>ITT: more irrational hatred of Catholicism
It's all so tiresome.

Peter was given a Roman name by Christ and he died in Rome. His bones were found in the Vatican. His house was already a church.
archive.is/z50iQ

>muh Jewish religion
>hey schlomo, I need you to create a fake religion to control the goyim
who cares? Just make sure the central figure is the perfect man so that they will listen to what he says. Make him God incarnate.
yeah, make sure he calls us the synagogue of Satan. Like, we were Satan-spawned liars and such. Also make us responsible for killing him unjustly.
lol, dunno

Attached: 86BB1ABA-D53D-4D83-A068-9BCC89E39611.png (632x734, 16K)

>align with Satan
>a couple people hate you
Sorry it isn’t the endtimes yet, deal with it faggot.

>calling someone faggot
So this is how a Christian behaves? You shame Christ and you call yourself His disciple.

>if you are christian, why should you call jesus a christ and not a messiah?
call him both for he is both.

>the absolute state

>His bones were found in the Vatican
believing romans, huh?

>yes goy we read some words so that makes us good an holy
>yes husband I marry you I would never cheat on you and take half of your money
>yes sir I would never sell you a car that will fall apart when you drive off the lot I go to church
>yes sir I would never piss in your food friend I love my job
Son do you believe the things people say or the things people do? Are you a fucking moron?

>"everything went bad AFTER Vatican II!"
Biggest lie. Catholics rape kids and did unBiblical torture. They are infested with kikes since 4th Century A.D.

Attached: photostudio_1558562200892.jpg (1070x1646, 682K)

The real Christ is within us all. Worshipping any external Christ, whether it be a statue or a person, is an anti-Christ.

>Christians are mean?!?
>clearly atheism is correct,
>I should go be mean to Christians,
I wonder if you are appropriately embarrasses or not.

Attached: F193FDD4-35CF-4A43-8C04-580BC12B2913.png (645x773, 49K)

Simon was given a Roman name meaning rock and then Christ says that on this rock He will build His Church. It is one of the most explicit passages and the most charitable interpretation that you can give is that it refers to the Apostles, in which case the tradition is quite clear and they were given authority which they delegated through the Apostolic office. Why are you people so insistent that this means everyone is something that I do not understand. And I don't necessarily mind your own little sects of quasi-Christianity, what I do mind is your irrational hatred of Catholicism while you ignore all the other orthodox traditions that are very much in agreement with this interpretation for almost 2000 years now.

Feel free to present an argument
>you won’t.

>Something something the gates of something won’t prevail.
Correct, the church still stands.

Also look up the 3rd message of Our Lady of Akita.

user, you're a hypocrite. You are given clear instructions on how to behave in the Sermon on the Mountain and all the other chapters of the gospels and the epistles. Yet you start your little thread with deception and feigning ignorance when you have your mind already set on your version of Christianity. You don't mind adjectives like "Christlike" but Alter Christus is something that scandalises you. It's preposterous.

Oh great! The antichrist anti white anti straight anti everything god wanted church stands,

Surely this means it is the one true church. Because obviously hating and denying your holybook means you are both right.

Attached: 41E35FF2-035A-4C34-B312-00028CB3708D.gif (220x165, 475K)

This is you:

>Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte; and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
Matthew 23:15 KJV

Attached: 1565846346763.jpg (1312x675, 131K)

Are you pretending to be schizophrenic or is this on purpose?
Guess how you could prove me wrong?
Hint: posting the things you imply prove me wrong.

I’ll wait.

>i put my trust in men
>this is all Christs fault
>I want to believe

Attached: 1558814492362.jpg (426x481, 29K)

>you compass the sea and the land
Sounds pretty “universal”

Attached: 3F820772-A248-4A41-8F77-BC545BB20704.png (436x361, 177K)

C’mon nw don’t you know hey.

Attached: 98632041-E8C9-4513-AA0C-74A7EB511ED8.jpg (1600x900, 152K)

Imagine defending this

Attached: Screenshot_20190219-154127_Gallery.jpg (719x694, 263K)

I... feel like you have some sort of mental disability.

Feel free to prove me wrong by furnishing an argument.

Why are you posting obvious misrepresentations (and outright lies) about the Saints? Was this what Christ commanded you? To be a liar?

Christ is condemning Pharisaism. The chapter is quite clear. You're just extrapolating it to mean Catholicism (never the other orthodox traditions for some reason) because you take things out of context and you gymnasticate it to mean what you want it to mean. But nevertheless, assuming that your liberal interpretation is true, why is it about Catholicism and not about the false traditions of protestantism? There is never a clear reason why, you just hate Catholics.

>a catholic ignores the advice of scripture.
Imagine my shock.

You're the same person who probably is also unduly scandalised when the Pope in turn kisses the feet of the disciples.

Attached: 1548260250147.jpg (955x960, 73K)

>Pushed to the brink of extinction
>Revolted three (3) times because your owners are pagan
The jews were asking for it and you fucking know it

Wait, you think that poster is a Christian?

Are you catholic?

>1st time hearing about these lunatics
>reverts to calling me a liar rather than even try to investigate
He that answereth a matter before he heareth it , it is folly and shame unto him.
Proverbs 18:13 KJV

I was on your side, chief.

Attached: CatholicsAgain.jpg (1241x1241, 388K)

I accept protestants as my brothers. You are in the wrong churches for stupid reasons, but you are nevertheless Christians. This is Church teaching.

>strawmanning to avoid addressing the issue

What is your problem

Attached: 20190706_181214.jpg (1080x765, 331K)

>I accept people who love god and follow his teachings
Based.
Any reason you won’t join in the fun?

Attached: 59DED0A4-1198-4F18-B793-85D3D8C72FCE.jpg (581x767, 92K)

Certainly you see how... uh.. literally no one would recognize that?

Thanks anyways. Sorry for the unwarranted sarcasm.

>problem
>singular
Catholics are on the verge of helpless.

First time? I already knew of them and because of that I call you a liar. You just post memes, you have no love for the Truth.

A strawman? People kissed Christ and prostrated themselves before Him. Christ also kissed the feet of the disciples. I kiss my mother, this doesn't mean that I make her God. You're just selective about what scandalises you.

>cmon now hey hey hey hooeeiyyyy

Attached: kikeman22.jpg (545x478, 39K)

>The third message was communicated on October 13, 1973. It was claimed that the statue became animated for an extended period and was witnessed by a number of nuns. The third Our Lady of Akita message is:

>My dear daughter, listen well to what I have to say to you. You will inform your superior. As I told you, if men do not repent and better themselves, the Father will inflict a terrible punishment on all humanity. It will be a punishment greater than the deluge, such as one will never have seen before. Fire will fall from the sky and will wipe out a great part of humanity...the good as well as the bad, sparing neither priests nor faithful. The survivors will find themselves so desolate that they will envy the dead. The only arms which will remain for you will be the Rosary and the Sign left by My Son. Each day recite the prayer of the Rosary. With the Rosary pray for the Pope, bishops and the priests. The work of the devil will infiltrate even into the Church in such a way that one will see cardinals opposing cardinals, and bishops against other bishops. The priests who venerate me will be scorned and opposed by their confreres...churches and altars sacked; the Church will be full of those who accept compromises and the demon will press many priests and consecrated souls to leave the service of the Lord. The demon will be especially implacable against souls consecrated to God. The thought of the loss of so many souls is the cause of my sadness. If sins increase in number and gravity, there will be no longer pardon for them. With courage, speak to your superior. He will know how to encourage each one of you to pray and to accomplish works of reparation. It is Bishop Ito, who directs your community. You have still something to ask? Today is the last time that I will speak to you in living voice. From now on you will obey the one sent to you and your superior...I alone am able still to save you from the calamities which approach.

user, I follow His teachings. They were conserved in their entirety by the orthodox traditions. You follow the traditions of men and the novel theological developments of the XVI century. Why this is so difficult to grasp is something beyond my capability to understand but the solae are heresies and make absolutely no sense and are not found in the Bible.

This post really just made me hate Germany more.
I actually resisted the urge to admit this because I authentically believe alll of the posters were German.

Oh well.

Attached: FB8584DE-6E42-41FE-9DFE-CC9F30D27C8F.jpg (572x153, 25K)

>You follow the traditions of men and the novel theological developments of the XVI century.
Did you forget who you are responding to?

>accused of strawmanning to avoid why Benedict let people bow to him
>acts incredulous and addresses the strawman rather than Benedict having people bow to him
Are you possessed?

>"I can't believe you'd lie about muh saints!!!"
Let's go 1 at a time. Did that nun claim to have the foreskin of Jesus Christ as ring on her finger? Yes or no.

Attached: 20181208_031434.jpg (356x264, 64K)

Are you not a protestant?

>being able to hate Germany more.
Newfag

Attached: 47BB50DF-2A40-429A-87C4-8B79F1C04BB6.jpg (683x683, 43K)

People bow to their superiors. Hierarchy is a Church tradition. Our displays of obedience and docility are very much in agreement with tradition. You reject this because our presuppositions are not the same.

>Let's go 1 at a time. Did that nun claim to have the foreskin of Jesus Christ as ring on her finger? Yes or no.
It is officially registered that it was an invisible ring. She also said it was.

Define it,
I love Christ and m not. Catholic (obviously)
Please to great care while attacking me without engaging an actual orthodox Christian; since they are basically misguided Christians minus the whole “hating god” bit while reigning for the same time as you fuckwads who despise Jesus.

user, you're a protestant. You adhere to the solae. Stop being facetious.

I'm not attacking you in any way. I think you're wrong about your theology but I have no hatred of you lot. Yet here you are claiming that I hate God.

>I'm not attacking you in any way
Then fucking please do, we are having a discussion about the intent of our lord and savior.
>but I don’t want to
Understandable, you want to be catholic.

I don’t know why, but I makes sense you won’t engage in theological arguments if you want to be catholic,

You aren’t dead yet, plenty of time.

Attached: C587F350-CFA0-4098-A654-F35112B67647.gif (500x345, 337K)

>Prot·es·tant
>/ˈprädəstənt/

>noun

>a member or follower of any of the Western Christian churches that are separate from the Roman Catholic Church and follow the principles of the Reformation, including the Baptist, Presbyterian, and Lutheran churches.

Here's your definition. Yes or no?

So where did I lie, bud? She said she has a foreskin ring. You are bearing false witness and falling all over yourself apologizing for vain traditions.

Attached: whgat the fuck.jpg (835x605, 56K)

We follow the Bible.

If any Christian says they follow something besides the Bible, they re catholic or retarded.

I'm a Christian in the truest sense of the word, the tradition conserved by orthodoxy. Your irrational hatred of Catholicism does not preclude this fact.

He professes a belief in the five solae. He's obviously a protestant.

>a woman said something
>I must be true

Honestly I should have figured out what the fuck you are discussing but it se med too retarded to ignore.

>a member or follower
Does not require you to be a "follower" of such churches. Are you a member?

>I’m a super orthodox and Catholicism is right.
Guys...

I'm not bearing false witness. I am telling you that the official tradition is that it was an invisible ring which she herself has stated to be. Also "vain traditions" is a term which ironically means that there is such a thing as true tradition, so you should meditate on that.

Is literacy likewise no allowed ( or followed)?

You seem to not understand reality and bosses over it.

The pillar and foundation of truth is the church, not the bible. 2timithy:3:15

Mark was a disciple of Peter. Many scholars agree that Mark recorded the gospel from Simon"Peter". Peter means rock. Christ changed Simon's name to Peter. A name change from God is signifigant. Abram to Abraham...etc.

In Matthew 16,10-19..Jesus quotes from Isaiah:22, 15-25. Christ bestows his authority to Peter. As Christ is the son of David, And posses the keys keys to the royal house of David.

Calling me a liar is bearing false witness. I said a nun claimed to wear Jesus' foreskin as a ring(among other things) and you call me a liar. And you double down. You are possessed.

>"Meditate on true traditions"
The Catholic Church has spent over 3 billion dollars on molestation lawsuits, you boondock saint.

Attached: 20190731_075220.jpg (1076x968, 614K)

We stopped asking when we came up with the final solution. It's called the Samson option. And it BTFO to all Nazis lmao. Hitler killed himself after he realized we outmaneuvered him and got nukes because unlike the Nazis, Jews aren't conspiratorial lunatics. Why? Becasue we're always the ones BEING TARGETTING by the conspiracy. That's the conspiracy. You only go crazy if you are not actively aware, educated, and systematically taught about the global psyops from a young age, like the bible teaches. So when you DO encounter them in the real world, only Jews can properly mentally and morally get over them. It's all a plot by the rabbis. I'm really glad those rabbis were smart as fuck.

You are a liar by posting obvious misrepresentations and memes. You yourself are aware of this. You insist, however, that you're not.

The Saints are not impeccable. The nun can claim that she was given a ring of the foreskin, which itself would be a relic of incalculable value like the Shroud or the Sudarium. But the official tradition is that it was an invisible ring and this she has also said. The catechism says of the 8th Commandment that you bear false witness by also automatically assuming the most uncharitable scenario of any given situation.

>The Catholic Church has spent over 3 billion dollars on molestation lawsuits, you boondock saint.
Yeah, it is a Church built by sinners who need a Saviour. Was your church built by saints?