If the Jews are the chosen people why are we resisting them?

Attached: Best-Quotes-50404-statusmind.com.jpg (600x450, 118K)

Because we've chosen them for expulsion

Attached: 1564845324097.webm (480x360, 2.48M)

Exactly.
Fucking submit.

Holy shit, I never thought of that before.. Here, take my foreskin.. Oh wait, you already did. I guess you owe me one right?

>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
Because they lie that they are jews, they are imposters.

A fancy way of saying Crypto Jews exist. Find them.

But those are people that are lying that they are Jews. Boy they do have it ruff.

>chosen people

of Lucifer maybe

chosen to deliver the word of jesus christ. They turned on their duty and have become satanic demonic charicatures of the lies they peddled to themselves and their progeny for millennia.

>Boy they do have it ruff.
They do indeed, God will judge the quick and the dead.

Doesn't matter. Goyim will always be jealous and hateful of their betters. Not that they can do anything about it.

God divorced Israel.

Attached: 1.jpg (960x485, 132K)

Divorce is a sin

they predicate themselves on the debasement of the gentiles. i'm pretty sure they don't actually believe in an objective reality, and they think that there is no objective morality.
god wants everyone to rise, morally, and that this is something tangible. that's how this all can become a kingdom on earth.

Chosen in a book they self wrote.. Hmmm..

God wrote it you heathen.

Incorrect. Only when the wife is adulterous. Then it is mandated.

hey; at least they were consistent in their sand-tales 2.0; the goyim edition

Not when Jeebus does it.

>only the jews were right 2000 years ago

This is your mind on abrahamism

>thinks the synagogue of satan are the jews from 2000 years ago

Attached: !!!!!!!-.gif (374x180, 1.1M)

No women are whores especially Jewish ones

You will burn in hell for your words.

In the holy book, there is made a clear distinction between the merchants and the evil merchants, but now all the merchants are the plague in my eyes. Who's to say a merchant isnt the bad merchant when they've merchandised our people for millenia?

Attached: 1567809258930.jpg (750x999, 221K)

they were chosen up to the point where they killed their own messiah. That broke their covenant

I've kinda been interested in reading Satre but his googly eye freaks me out so I just Chadmus instead

because the only people who says the jews are the chosen people are jews.

Did the God come to you and personally told you the jews are the chosen or did some rat looking smelly parasite jew make the claim?

He didn't fit their description of the messiah. Also because they killed him we all were saved.
I suppose God is a Jew
When I was burning a bush God came to me and said "Jews Rule"

Christians are willing cucks, subservient to the jews. Christians have fallen for the fairy tale of "Return of Christ" and modern jews have established that there's a link between the survival of Zionist modern israel and this demented prophecy. Christians fell for it hook line and sinker, and are so obsessed with false prophecy that they are willing to even let jews murder christians en masse (aka syria).

Attached: 1567580759775.jpg (720x960, 214K)

Buddhists and Hindus believe that your mindset at the time of your death is critical in regards to the quality of your afterlife. This applies to animals as well.
Both ideologies try to teach its adherents to conquer fear, leading to a peaceful death.

Judiasm requires a Rabbi to torture an animal to death and chant over it while it is in the process of bleeding out in order for "the chosen" to be able consume it's flesh. The animals die in agony and terror and they not only encourage the practice, they require it. Billions every year. It is an affront to God in the truest sense. This encapsulates their entire influence on the world. They simply cannot stand beauty or harmony between peoples and try their very best to manipulate and distort everything pure in this world. It doesn't matter how high the vewbal eyyquee is. Best case of them being spiritually stunted, amoral retards. Worst case is actual Satanism.

"Chosen people" literally means "Chosen to keep the torah" it has nothing to do with any of the shit you goys think it means, and when Jews and not-retard tier cucks see you say stuff like this, you sound like that crazy guy shouting in the village that the apocalypse is coming. 6million Jews don't even use the internet, and THATS WHO YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT? The people who systematically deny internet usage? Are you scared of fucking Amish people as well OP? Hahahhahaha

Yeah that's why you guys do genetic testing for entry into your ethnostate. After you cleanse out the African Jews that is

oh gawd

>expulsion
from life?

you're right except for the fact that american ones usually don't require the ritualistic slaughter thing. they can eat at restaurants and stuff. but I also think the religious ones don't push as much tranny and epstein styled shit out into the ether. seems like they kinda split the difference but it's not great either way desu

How are Shiba Inu's as dogs? Have golden retreiver now and he is really nice, big so you can push him around and play like a normal dog. Good with kids and friendly with everyone.

Alright Goy, tell me more about my own book and how the "nation of Israel" is literally a metaphor for anyone who upholds the laws of god, which are the extrapolated and revealed truths given to the Jews by Moses on MtSinai, none of that Gospel horse crap. The Christians got tricked into joining our definition of "Nation of Israel" and now your souls are trapped just like ours to fulfill the command of the Torah, lest your soul becomes a pedophilic demon creature like George Soros.

You conspiracy tards need to get it together. You're really letting the world down. The "jews' aren't the problem. It's people who claim the name of the lord and don't uphold it. Those are not Jews. Unless you follow all 13 precepts of Maimonides, fuck right off. Most devout Chrsitians/Catholics follow the Jewish definition of what it means to be a Jew. The only separation is that Christians do not have a centralized genetic gene pool, which is necessary for the proper maintenance of God's word. After 3 generations of living among the members of Israel, you become a Jew. The entirety of europe was tricked into converting to Judaism, Jesus was our greatest Psyop and you fags keep falling for it.

>reeeeree

Attached: 1567725809892m.jpg (1024x598, 107K)

>God is at war
>Sure of victory
>Unjust system, solely created to serve others and die alone
>Find any way to upset the system, prevent his end protocol
>Give the opposition the chance to seize a costly victory
>Overthrow them
>Let glorious Galactic Federation of Light enter our dimension to seize control.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-04-23-13-22.png (540x960, 259K)

Last I checked what was the call the Barbarians made when they sacked Rome?

Oh right, RHEEEE

Maybe you cucks should get a culture.

Attached: 1567641467197m.jpg (872x1024, 196K)

Attached: 220px-Ritualmord-Legende.jpg (220x187, 20K)

Unironically kill yourself, shabbos goy.
Death to Judaism, death to Israel.

Attached: 02e6403618bde7a802fe617e06d09145.jpg (561x650, 75K)

>6million Jews don't even use the internet
kek

And? Are you goys seriously still on about this foreskin shit? What little faggot is scared of the pain? Puhfuckin'leez bro. Maybe this is why you guys are shit warriors. Keep it up and we're gonna Kitos War 2.0 you. This time we have nukes. We literally won't care if you push our backs to the wall. God will save the world from fallout. It's fine.

Weird bro

Attached: DdFPy45X0AAU9IE.jpg (537x360, 42K)

Attached: 1515211868993.jpg (1024x659, 145K)

Attached: 1567696663139.png (872x610, 348K)

Wasn't a Kek. 6million is the population number given in Lurianic Kabbalah. You guys are fully fucking asleep. Go check the statistics of religious Orthdox Jews. About 12-14million Jews. 6-7million in the US. We're about to hit the 7million threshold of Orthodox Jews. As the Kabbalah states, only after the year 1990 will the Messiah actually come.Literally proven records from Rabbinic literature citing multiple rabbis saying SPECIFICALLY "1990" is the year the "possibility of the messiah" coming begins. And you cucks are just sitting around. What have you done to bring the Messiah closer today? Nothing.

Attached: 1567485833919.png (1218x1000, 405K)

The reality of Auschwitz

Tell me again which Arab nation has nukes.

Tell me again where Germany, Spain, Italy, Turkey, keep their nukes. Where are Japan's nukes?

Oh right. Now shut the fuck up Thomas Smithfield III

Attached: Map Israel Today.jpg (960x1981, 209K)

An an antisemite is someone that Jews do not like.
This is a really strange quote. I doubt a lot of Jews would like it any more than a racist would.

You cited the Sanhedrin O_o A Judicial body that existed in 50bc???? That hasn't existed for over 2000 years? Right. Bro. Keep trying. Cite a real Rabbi. Judaism literally operates on a "If it's said in a previous era without a current validation, it's wrong" principal. Nice try Richard Collins.

They arent to the goyim. They concider themselves such. According to christian dogma your respective church is "gods chosen people" and Jews go to hell for not believing in Jesus. Jews stopped being chosen when they rejected Christ

t. agnostic but I know what I talk about

Attached: EDOoMNqUUAEDZ8D.jpg (640x956, 45K)

By your book do you mean the Talmud or the Torah? The Talmud being the ones Rabbis study during religious schooling. You know, the one that says the goyim are unclean animals only fit to serve you and that it's a ok to rape little children under a certain age and murder of a gentile isn't really murder and stealing from a gentile isn't actually theft and that Jesus Christ is boiling in a vat of human feces for all eternity? The one that was written hundreds of years after the rise of Christianity as an explicit rejection of the inclusive teachings if Christ. You know, the one that lays out the appropriate steps to torture all gods creatures in order for them to be edible. Well, the ones that are certified holy enough for you to consume that is. Filthy goyim can do whatever, except criticize the chosen ofc.

We don't hear a lot about any of that stuff btw. We only hear about the backwards evangelicals. Kind of a strange coincidence. It's almost like there is some sort of force distorting the truth to fit an anti Christian, anti European narrative. Thats conspiracy talk though. It's not like the adl is furiously going through online content or anything.

Is the metaphor prone to tay sachs as well. ?

What does this picture tells you?

Attached: F4714588-19F8-4FAB-99A5-11937FD87AD2.jpg (1482x1976, 541K)

Attached: 1436076005987.jpg (3816x3464, 1.11M)

>225745870
Correct. The only people remotely fit to philosophize on reality are Jews. None of your have struggled with reality and god anywhere near as much as our people have. Sit down. Nice job proving our point. Maybe come up with Physics or some shit and we will care what you say Steven Muller.

What happens when your people don't control the media

Attached: trandated-memri-tv-the-jew-is-a-satan-in-human-7892391-1.png (500x370, 239K)

You can't just say words and have them be true. But nice try. And yes, murdering a gentile isn't murder???? What. Ofc not. Are you guys this moronic? Jesus, is this what those trannies did to you? God I feel bad for your people sometimes when I realize I can just go to Israel cause I've got citizenship. Maybe set up a real civilization. Survival is all LIFE, not HUMAN life, read ALL LIFE is put here to do. Survive. Maintain. That's it. Survive until God brings salvation. Your own active role is survival.

Attached: 1567809415413.jpg (640x400, 71K)

>jews
>The Chosen People
ya Chosen for extermination.
The Christians are the Chosen people whereas the Jews are of Satan.

The Talmud was written in 500bc. Literally 500 years before Jesus, and Jesus got 90% of his words from the Talmud. Nothing he said was in the old testament. Literally , the entire new testament is philosophy from the Talmud. Are you this moronic dude?

Jewry is a taboo theme in the enemy countries. It stands outside every legal boundary and thus becomes the tyrant of its host peoples. While enemy soldiers fight, bleed, and die at the front, the Jews make money from their sacrifice on the stock exchanges and black markets. If a brave man dares to step forward and accuse the Jews of their crimes, he will be mocked and spat on by their press, chased from his job or otherwise impoverished, and be brought into public contempt.

The Jews love to mock and criticize everything except themselves, although everyone knows that they are most in need of public criticism. This is where the so-called freedom of the press in enemy countries ends. Newspapers, parliaments, statesmen, and church leaders must be silent here. Crimes and vices, filth and corruption are covered by the blanket of love. The Jews have total control of public opinion in enemy countries, and he who has that is also master of all of public life

Attached: 1567541152330.png (327x284, 89K)

Schizophrenic inbreds

Attached: 1567646241687.jpg (400x448, 64K)

More internet for me.

Attached: more internet for me.jpg (1500x1020, 391K)

We die. Simple. So we will keep controlling it. Like why do you guys think it's negative to control the media? Isn't your entire (((shill))) is that the Jews and Niggers are taking your culture and you need to force-ably take it back?

Come take it. We have a giant target on your maps now. The last 4000 years we had no target for you to hit. What's the matter, your little faggot cumshots retrograde into your own balls bitch boy? Let's go. Fight us. We're literally waiting for you to dominate politics disproportionate to your own ethnic groups. Oh wait, you can't anymore. It's over loser. We spent 4000 years listening to you. This is what you get. The Kitos War wasn't the end. You thought we wouldn't come back, but we engraved our names on the back of masada so we could pledge to our dead ancestors that we'll march right into Rome and ass fuck your faggot church till it's leveled to the ground. Have fun White Man.

Yeh or you couldn't literally stop fighting and geting brainwashed to do Jewish bidding. It's almost like...GASP, JEWS ARE SUPERIOR :O Whites, niggers, asians, none of you can stop us. Shut up. Literally grow a pair or sit the fuck back down schlomo.

Good luck

Attached: 1567647948160.jpg (768x432, 78K)

Jews have the lowest rates of schizophrenia on planet earth, and the highest rates of Autism. Autism and Scizophrenia are inversely linked. They do not follow each other. But keep trying. Maybe say things that aren't bullshit.

You too. Unlike you. I won't need luck. It's called faith.

Okay so you just flat out deny. That's something typical of desu. But there is good news for you my man. Any of the other world religions will accept you with open arms as a brother if you should find it in your heart to convert. Even the jihadist retards don't have the racist component of the chosen.

Meaning although we will always just be lowly goyim to you, you don't have to be a stereotypical lying heeb to us. If that's not proof of spiritual evolution I don't know what it. Embrace tolerance friend. Let go of the hate that consumes you.

You got nothing by merit. Your people are just a parasitic race which has committed the gravest atrocities known to man

Attached: 6dc0ed66f1ecf9b3db1bde42b8dc6c54.png (382x286, 132K)

The Sephiroth is real. Dig deeper and you'll go beyond these conspiracy fags. It's insufferable sometimes being a Mossad agent, trying to lift up these retards. We could get somewhere if they would stop insisting some grand Jewish conspiracy

It was clearly written after Masada. Read your own history dude.

You literally denied my post. But nice try. You did the very thing you claimed. Already warped by the Satan Jews and their lack of Faith. Newsflash, if you see a jew on the internet they are prolly a tranny op. Actual jews LITERALLY. DO. NOT. HAVE. COMPUTERS. They only speak yiddish and hebrew and barely function outside of their insular Amish reality. Stop thinking actual Jews are anything you've EVER encountered.

OHH GAWD

Keep thinking the word "redacted" among scholars means "created". It doesn't. Keep showing your internet keep board intellectual rather than proving to be anyone of merit and using proper terminology. Just stop. It looks gay dude. Pretending you are some woke professor when you're just a wikipedia educated faggot looks gay from the outside. Get some self awareness Hymie.

Alfred Rosenberg said that "if any good jews would exist, that the friends of the jews would give as an example, they are just exceptions that happen due to the hundreds of years of coexistence with the non-jews".

This was the case of Paul Rée, a friend of Nietzsche and Lou Salomé. As Lou had told in his "Memoirs", Paul Rée would become pale when a jew came in a reunion in which he was assisting, he would leave almost immediately. "It was pathetic to see him", he adds. Paul Rée ended up committing suicide, just like Weininger, who was able to conceive the integration of the opposites. They, receptors of Aryan blood -perhaps too much-, felt the burden, the terrible enslavement of the Kahal, with its unappealable commandments telling them to exploit and torture the non-jews, the goyim; to "drink from their blood". Adolf Hitler stated that "a mestizo from a jew, even after many centuries of getting mixed with the Aryans, could reproduce an individual with the typical characteristics of a jew".

The affirmation of Hitler that the jew repeats himself over the centuries is confirmed with the spanish "marranos" (i.e.: spaniards of jewish origin) in latin america. In spite of all the time that has passed by, the despair of the clash between the anti-blood and the blood of the goyim drags them to alcoholism and suicide. It is the rebellion, the agonizing rasping breath of this anti-blood. Because, is not enough with the conversion of a Talmudic and an Orthodox jew to christianity, which is another jewish religion, so that he won´t be jewish anymore. Another typical case of a jew is the one of Arthur Koestler. He commits suicide along with his wife, just as Stefan Zweig had done before. It is their rebellion in extremis against the Kahal and their own "robotic" condition, regardless of any alleged reason.

OH MY GAWD OH MY GAWD

Delet tjis

You realize the Talmud is literally defined BY JEWS as "Oral Torah" which dates back PRIOR TO EVEN RECEIVING THE TORAH all the way to Abraham? I chose 500bc cause you fags deny Israel existed in 1000bc. What did you want from me? The Talmud predates the Torah, significantly. Arguably, Adam followed it, but I'm not of that mindset.

The only thing inthe Talmud that is "bullshit" is the Mishnah, because Mishnah in Judaism literally is the word that means "myth" to us. It's the loose, extrapolated stories passed down. Not some hard core fact. It's not "The word of god" like the Torah was, it's LITERALLY the word of man. The Talmud can therefore be invalidated, and there are direct rabbinical decrees pre and post sanhedrin that contradicted the Talmud. Stop your shilling for actual Communists. Communists are the only people still anti Jewish. Even the Koreans read the goddamn Talmud in their schools. I can cite you at least 20 bars worth of Platonic material where he supports raping little boys under age. Keep your fag shit to yourself goys. Last I checked, we weren't the ones wrestling each other naked and getting balls in our faces. Maybe elevate and stop acting like a chimp?

The dependance will become lethal for the parasite, because there´s nothing he can do to help it. That´s why he trembles, even now, and every minute. The bloody sacrifices, the massacres and the wars, the jew provides them to Jehovah, as a homage to the master. He keeps for himself the obscure science of mixing with the Aryan blood, which allows him to keep an appearance of real blood in his cybernetic veins. The same way in which the fuel is necessary for an engine to work, Aryan blood is necessary for the jewish Golem. As long as they keep acting in this visible Universe -and only here they are able to act- the jews will need the fuel of other racial blood, and the efforts and energy of the non-jews, because, as Hitler would say, they are parasites. In the deepest sense of the word.

This tragic and demonized situation is a double-edged weapon for the jew, for Jehovah and for the Demiurge too, provided that, at the end, this "weapon of war" could be neutralized by itself. The drama of judaism could be summarized in one word: deceit. Everything is false. Only by lying can he make his deceit, his falsification and his corruption to last long. "The jew is the organic lie" Alfred Rosenberg would say. The rabbis, these satanic draculas, will have to keep the harshest control over their people of genetic robots, in their synagogues and kahals, regulating the gregarious mixture of their blood so that the absorption of Aryan blood does not exceed the allowed percentage, because they fear that the jew could be dejudaized, eliminating this way the continuous impurity, with the archetypical risk that the Golem will become against its creator, Jehovah, so they can destroy each other, like in the story of Rabbi Low - the Golem and the one of Frankenstein.

Hitler literally allied to Franco, whose entire plan TO THIS VERY DAY was to re-introduce Spanish genetics into the Spanish throne after about 300 years of foreign led bourbon rule from your germanic faggots ruining ACTUAL roman culture. The Spaniards and Italians are the only ones who claim Rome. You pussy Frenchies and Germans aren't real people. You're the descendants of cuck barbarians that know nothing but instability, genocide, and rape. You left your villages about 200 years ago. Maybe leave in the year 1000bc like we did, and get out of your basement? Stop whining MOMMY THE IMMIGRANTS ARE IN MY BASEMENT. Go to the immigrants, and capture their cities. Stop whining.

hey man im not a rabbi i don't care about the talmudic law shit

It’s common knowledge the Talmud was written between 300-500AD. Also please point me to one thing in the Talmud that matches with what Christ says?

Right that's how it works. You don't have to care. We do. And we rule. Shut up already. Fucking hell. No one wants to hear cucks speak.

OH MY GAWD

Because Jesus is the Messiah.

>written

You realize that there are multiple things the Rabbis do not write down because common man is not allowed to know it? We've kept these facts for thousands of years. Can't wait for you people to hear them, will blow the doors off your own understanding of the universe and your purpose. Honestly, really sick of this job. I don't know why the military cares about you morons here. This place is a dump. I wish our OP was to actually dominate like you think it is. God that would be fun. The entire OP is to sit down, shut up, and don't let the goys hear you. It's working better than ever before in history. based on every metric. It's not a coincidence global standards of living rose once the Jew left the shadows lmao.

Still hearing a goy speak. I don't get it, what do you not understand? Is it the math? The philosophy? Where does your tiny chimp brain slip up and not understand it's so worthless no one wants to hear it's opinions? Chimp, sit the fuck down already.

The central unspoken tenet of the Talmud was "Love your fellow man" but nice try. You guys are so uneducated you don't even know what the great books of history say

OH MY GAWD REMEMBER THE SHOAH

Who cares about the Shoah? The Spanish inquisition was far more important, and it was a religious event. The holocaust was your retards getting BTFO by Atheists who think math and a simulation run the planet AHHAHAHAHAH. Literally you got cucked by soft commies, and now the hard commies just trade rape you over in europe.

Rabbi Low creates the Golem, in Prague, a mechanical body, an artificial one, imitated from man, to which he gives life using a formula of a judaized Kabbalah. He sends it out to carry out tasks at a distance. It is a machine, the first robot of Prague. A picture superimposed over another backdrop. Inside it has nothing, perhaps only a clockwork mechanism. This is the same way that the Jew must be, because, the rational mind of Jehovah is just as the Demiurge´s one: always repeating his schemes, without inspiration nor variations. The Jew is a Golem. He has the shape of a man, but inside he would be a reptile, an animal, just like these Jewish movies of science fiction about extraterrestrial beings. He´s been disguised with human skin and entrails of dead beings, like the creation of the Jewish doctor, Frankenstein. He sucks the blood from living beings. He is a cybernetic machine, a robotic mechanism connected to a big battery, or power source, which he himself helps to feed, and which he has called Jehovah; another cybernetic monster, another machine.

A rabbi, a levite who dies, will vanish completely, nothing is left over from him, he becomes useless forever, just like a pile of old rusted iron, like the Golem, like Dracula, when his mechanic heart becomes pierced by a stake from a stem of Wotan´s helm oak. And the jew knows this. In his rationalist way of thinking there is no place for the personal survival nor the conception of the subtilized matter, which is the soul, nor the Vajra immortalization, because he doesn´t possess its virtuality, he has no blood, only anti-blood. That´s why the jew struggles "programmatically", desperately, for the rule and domain of the material world in order to become its absolute master. Because he can possess only this world , even though he won´t accomplish this after all; because this world will also become spiritualized synchronistically with the triumph of the Hero.

Reported for hate speech.

@jack do you see this