Someone reply yes or no please

Someone reply yes or no please.

Attached: 3B-Pixabay-Walk-Alone.jpg (2508x1672, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=69tc1UIogu8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nigger.

Yes faggot

dont do it bro. give me the answers i seek. forbidden truth.

If you’re considering killing yourself, please, call the national suicide hotline. At the very least you have worth as part of the community at Jow Forums regardless as to what these autistic faggots say, OP.

Pasta

kys

Yes or no please. I hope you are alright user.
Do you need me to pray for you? If so, what do you need help with?

Can you repeat the question

Nein

You are loved OP. Don't do it.

Don't do it. 100% honest here: we love you and care about you. There's a beautiful world out there waiting for you to explore. Think of all the possibilities, you can even start anew somewhere else eventually if you so desire.

You will be very happy in the future. I know cause I've seen it.

Don’t do it user. Don’t leave you’re parents with a $10,000 bill to bury you. You do know who runs (((funeral homes))) don’t you?

Yes or no please

fuck off attention whore
sage

You can pray for these nuts bitch, I need help with fucking your mom

huzzah
sage

youtube.com/watch?v=69tc1UIogu8

One day when you're sad and alone and fucked up, you'll want someone to comfort you.. But no one will, cuz you're in insufferable cunt, cuz

Applies to you, too, roleplayer

>"so what saved you from killing yourself user?"
>"well I was told I had worth to the community on an anonymous nigerian oil drilling board"

...said no one ever.

>you are loved
Wow, very believable
Doubt
>guilting someone into living a shit life
Fuck you
Eat shit kike
This
Jesus you’re pathetic

Rip

Well OP is ded and he didnt even stream it.

This place doesn't provide comfort. The world itself doesn't provide comfort. Only thing keeping me going are my cats and the hope that it all burns soon.

We did it Reddit

It never fucking ends

Yeah, because you're also an insufferable cunt incapable of adapting to anyone or anything. No hobby keeps you going? Person? Woman? Goal? Education? Job? Sport? Nothing? Kay then, must be everyone else who is the problem, not you, definitely not you.

Why the fuck are you so god damn negative?! FUCK OFFFFFF!!!!!!

yes or no please.

hello cnn

Attached: rattled.png (168x159, 61K)

No.

Pull the trigger now hes dead, mamaaaaaaaaa Jow Forums just troll me gotta leave this clown world behiiiiiinddddd

do it

Why are you so fucking stupid and confident in your stupidity? Why don't you fuck off?

Maybe

Maybe

Attached: 1434020057718.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

Worthless piece of shit, I’m so god damn tired of you fucking kikes always putting everyone down. Blow your brains out you sad fuck

too bad this thread will disappear soon. i dont even know that's what OP meant, but depression is a hell of a topic to discuss.

Should have took his meds huh Moshe?

See? You're an ape, you can't even behave online. I'm Serbian. How am I Jewish?
You Americans are the worst, man. You're absolutely convinced you're right about everything, yet in reality you're braindead imbeciles with anger issues.

Hardly any gets all pathetic

Broad strokes bro! But there is some truth to the always right comment. We are brought up to be polarized. Right wrong black and white. All that middle stuff is for commies and queers ect.

Fuck you. I’m not just going to let you bully people on my board I’ll beat your faggot ass

no don't do it

Attached: 182394179326.gif (500x272, 1006K)

>Should have took his meds
no. better nutrition was a game changer for me.

Can you imagine how stupid your average countrymen are? Can you now imagine that 50% are even stupider?
It's the same here, but you've got some gold medalists in idiocy.
So, of course I'll insult them on every occasion I have, otherwise I miss an opportunity to diminish a confident retard's confidence... which is based on ignorance and being loud.

Alright friend, you're either a troll that ran out of steam, or just really slow. If the latter is the case, damn, sorry then.

Do you really think this is a suicide post you fucking idiot? Well it's not you cunt.

bro if its this bad, you have nothing to lose -> take a truck and drive into the wilderness, explore somewhere dude, go live with the amish, drive through the desert like breaking bad, do it dude, god'll back you tf up man

What is it then?

I hope it isn't, doesn't look it is.
Why does that matter when he hasn't replied? I'm chatting with people who replied.

Are you going full allah akbar?

>So, of course I'll insult them on every occasion I have, otherwise I miss an opportunity to diminish a confident retard's confidence... which is based on ignorance and being loud.
You can try to diminish a retard. However like I said it will have no effect. Be safe

>trying to focus you limp dick hate toward me
That’s the best you’ve got? You aren’t even worth my time. Walk away while I still give you the opportunity

Yeah, you're probably right. But hopefully, one day in a drunken haze they'll get a flashback of what I said and start thinking instead of aping.

Maybe

No. Fight, or create.

Nah flobby, let me tell ya... you're just a complete Texan redneck gun-slinging christian yank stain with nothing fun goin on in life, that's why you're so salty. Go fry hamburgers you useless, fat tub of lard.

Checked and you are absolutely right. God damn you for kek blessing you with such divine knowledge. I’m still going to beat the fuck out of you though

Nah, the only thing you'll ever beat is your meat.
Check it wakawaka

>check it
You’re god as abandoned you’re faggot ass already. Let me hit you where it really hurts, you try to bully online because you are really just a sad insecure fuckboy. How close am I?

>You’re god as abandoned you’re faggot ass already

What language is this? Google translate says nothing

You win this time kike, but nothing will save you next time....

Tonight when you go to sleep, just as you're about to fall asleep, I hope a mosquito starts buzzing around your ear and bites your fucking ear from the inside you giant baby dildo

Holy shit. Attention whoring suicide threads don’t belong on /pol—this isn’t the least bit political. Shit up /b or something.

I think everyone here wants to die, otherwise, they wouldn’t be here posting on this shit board

Are you a masochist?

Attached: 18C7421E-1A3E-4C2E-97EB-F1C1126E1BDC.jpg (836x705, 68K)

Speak for yourself.

Exactly

Do a backflip faggot
Unless you're too much of a pussy