Welp, that's it

welp, that's it
pack your bags

we dyin

Attached: 0D0BB0E0-9FB1-46C8-A260-97D6CE9B4F3B.jpg (750x761, 304K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ce-LjCpserA
foxnews.com/science/1110-foot-asteroid-to-pass-near-earth-in-2029
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>he still thinks nasa is real

I had psychosis yesterday

I'm gay

I have been away for awhile
So now Nasa entirely is fake
so
what is real then?

I had enchiladas.

Don't worry greta will save us

Its fucking nothing, it was an asteroid that hit the Caribbean that they didn't detect. They basically say asteroids hitting earth are 100% going to happen and they need funding for better detection.

We're they homemade?

Bro you're indoctrinated into a fear based propaganda meme.

Attached: dscovrepicmoontransitfull.gif (985x554, 2.97M)

>Nasa warns of "100 percent" chance of asteroid impact

youtube.com/watch?v=ce-LjCpserA

l8r dudes cya next simulation

Better give my money to the jews

There's a 100 percent chance op is a faggot.

Yeah you won't find them at "TexMex" restaurants here often...and if you do they suck ass. I grew tomatillo's this year just so I could finally have some fucking enchiladas verde.

I whole heartedly do not believe anything will ever happen in my lifetime thanks to pol

This is a kind of media terrorism lite. Not sure what else you could call the weaponization of fear.

again this shitty article about
>we get hit by rock 100%
>in 1000 years
?
Retards

Breaking News
NASA predicts 100% my sperm will impact a white womb.

Based

Nasa is fake & sodomite

>I grew tomatillo's this year just so I could finally have some fucking enchiladas verde
Most based post I've seen on Jow Forums all night

Go back to fucking mexico

Not so fast!
[laughs in gravity tractor]

I mean that's 100% correct but it could be tens of thousands of years before another one hits.

Jow Forums serves the purpose of claiming something will happen until nobody believes anything will happen. So the NWO can script doomsday so when space age hits. They have a devout cult of human and AI for 10k+ years.
>Nobody will know the time or day. Keep predicting every minute of everyday. The script can't advance. It's a heavy burden. But an honorable one.

Attached: A62EC0E7-0157-4033-AA3E-B956455EB8A3.jpg (750x818, 340K)

So i guess global warming is not a priority.
ok, cook.

Attached: 1559620992391.jpg (500x333, 22K)

I wish I could use your tears to salt the rim of my margarita.

Can't wait for: based on countless ice ages in the planet history there is 0% chance to worry about global warming

can someone run the numbers for me regarding the chances of it hitting israel's illegal nuclear weapon stockpile
i need to know how far off providence is

I'm not from Mexico. Implying anything just because we're talking about enchiladas is embarrassing. You've proven beyond any doubt you have the intelligence of a wild nigger. Your application for the white ethnostate will be denied and you will be euthanized

As usual, OP is a faggot.
Classic hypothetical:
If an asteroid was going to hit Earth, in one week’s time, and there was no way to stop it, would you tell the world (if it was only up to you)?

but you are a Mexican, right?

Hope it destroys America so the rest of us can finally have some peace.

I would because the crimespire would cover up my rapes, or at least occupy the cops

Even if for some reason some nation decided to pile every warhead it had into one comically large warehouse, and a large asteroid struck the location, the nukes literally wouldn't matter at all. None of them would detonate, and if the asteroid is large enough to destroy civilization, the whereabouts of the nuclear material after the impact also doesn't matter.

t. Achmed

You think only Mexican’s like Mexican food? You’re comically presumptuous.

German

this lol. reading of title is enough to realize this.

I should’ve added it would wipe out all of the human race too.

>European Union
>Peace
Try again.

>100% chance... eventually
Nice.

Lemme let you in on a little secret since you've never traveled outside Cletusville. There are...are you ready...ok brace yourself...there are...here it comes...TexMex eateries all throughout Europe. And some of us enjoy trying new things without having to go to far off countries. And...I know this may come as a shock...but we have...Sushi here as well. It'll be ok...I think maybe with some time you will be able to handle it. Sorry I had to type like a retard but I had to get down to your level.

Nothing. You live in a simulation.

Eh, what are you going to do. At least I would get in a good week of rapes

space is fake

Attached: no.png (485x374, 233K)

for what purpose?
is this like the matrix and doctor who combined?

Proof that Science! Is for children

Why would anyone eat inauthentic ethnic food?

Telmex is the worst version of “mexician” food and I feel sorry for you if you do have Texmex there, here in California we have actually good “Mexican” food

>T-this time it's for real, okay guys?

Best part is it's more closer to 99.9999999(9)% there's always non-zero chance that the stars have aligned just right for Jupiter and rest to protect us from everything until the star dies, or for the asteroid to quantum tunnel through earth

Indeed

Let the man enjoy his enchiladas, Bob.
You mad you only have Tacobell?

I’d inform the world, so the chaos would help me kill everybody on my shit list without, police interference. They’d be dead soon regardless, but it just would’ve be the same if they didn’t die by my hand, ya know?

it's wormwood alright. all the satanist cucks go rrrreeeeeeeee

I don't like fish tacos and I spent some time in Texas so it's what I was introduced to. because reasons? Have you seen Estonian food? pic related

Attached: Sandwich cake - Copy.jpg (4128x2322, 2.73M)

>wormwood
foxnews.com/science/1110-foot-asteroid-to-pass-near-earth-in-2029

Oh please be real this time.

I'm tired of living in this miserable and degenerate rock.

Attached: 1552285476795.jpg (576x526, 57K)

timetable fits perfectly.

>ww3: 2021-23
>antichrist takeover & rule 23-26
>gassing the remaining satanists on earth before it gets destroyed by 29

nice

you cucks better deal with the end of the world

Why would you wish for the death of everybody else, too? We’re not all as miserable as you. If you need somebody else to do it for you, there are options out there.

Attached: 2A036F36-8DBF-444B-B491-F0B60EF2D86C.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>Mr Leonard spoke to journalist Bryan Walsh for the latter’s new book End Times, which looks at the existential threats which humanity faces: “I know that the chances of me dying in an asteroid impact is less than dying from a lightning strike.

>But I also know that if we do nothing, sooner or later, there’s a one hundred percent chance that one will get us.

Yeah ok so it's nothing yet again. Zoomer bait thread.

>NASA says asteroids hitting the Earth is inevitable
>because given enough time of course it is
>fake news runs fake headlines to scare normies for clickbait
It's all so tiresome

why do journalists have to write such shitty headlines

>nasa trustworthy
Too bad it won't happen, but whats worse is that you're a fucking golem mutt

Attached: 1563208387506.png (211x239, 4K)

>NASA

Fuck off wishy washy fakey moon landing satanic scaremongers.

They’re a tabloid. The gullible among us keep papers like their’s alive.

>says incresingly nervous nasa for the 100 time this year

>at some point in future

The media want you to think this is news.

Inb4 BREAKING NEWS ALERT nasa says there is a strong possibility of life outside our solar system.

Attached: 1567069481163.jpg (308x304, 21K)

Check out the Report from Iron Mountain.

Says they're going to use the threat of terrorists, rogue nations, asteroid impacts, and the final one is a fake alien invasion.

Ive blacklisted NASA as a terrorist organization more extreme than ISIS

Attached: mmmmmmm.jpg (798x420, 28K)

Why do these shit tabloid sites always have fake news on the weekend involving asteroids

>The space rock known as 2019 MO was just three metres wide

3m wide

Please elaborate or STFU you idiot

This is why I poop standing up

Since were all dyin', I might as well come out of the closet too.
I'm gay!

Attached: Screenshot_12.png (546x384, 432K)

There is 100% chance that all stars will run out of fuel and the universe will become dark, cold and lifeless.... in some unfathomably long amount of time.

The end is nigh, as I have been saying for years. I am the second incarnation of Jesus Christ. Only by salvation can you be sent to heaven. First of all as a test to humanity I require every White female between ages 18 and 25 to be sent to a mansion specially prepared for sexual escapades. The clock is ticking and the asteroid approaching.

wow. Its just a matter of time when a black hole will kill the earth.
now donate on my patreon because I made panicnews
patreon.com/gofuckyourselfandsage

That's not Estonian food, it's a sad attempt at a party dish called sandwich cake which actually looks like pic related.

Attached: liiliavoileivatort.jpg (500x641, 218K)

you wish faggot. if you die, you get instantly transferred to a new timeline where you didn’t die. unless you died in a nuclear war, things will stay essentially the exact same way. we are all here forever until it gets really out of hand where the only timelines left are where we win

>Scare the goyim about asteroid strikes so they ignore the Iran invasion

I don’t think that’ll happen any time soon.

go away again and when you get back it should be real
no guarantees

There is a 100% chance we will die, scientists warn.

poor tatooine.

99.99(9)% and that is still with our current best theories that account for like 5% of the whole mass/energy in the universe, pretty bold predictions for people who had to break their own unbreakable c to fit hyperinflation into their best big bang theory so that it somewhat comes close to predicting what we're seeing now

how was this ever news, schools should instate astronomy in their curricula

Only thing that is 100% is that OP is a faggot, jesus might come back and save us before death satan

The same NASA that's now ran by women?

k.

Even if true, bring it. The human experiment needs to end, it's been a failure.

Nice!

I have a sweet vacation plan for you two loverboys! Step into my office...

Attached: jump for islam.webm (1280x720, 795K)

we get hit by space shit on the regular hans
It just happens that it's usally so small that it only makes pretty lights in the sky
Or you get a dashcam video of an unimpressed russian driving while an asteroid blows everyones windows

Meteors vs asteroids

Positively glowing

Attached: mfw asteroids.png (410x417, 310K)