Is it too late to for the UK?

Is it too late to for the UK?

Attached: rotherem enrichment.jpg (896x757, 182K)

Its never too late

no. it has just began...

Brits are cowards

this.
good luck jihad brah

Attached: poor jonny flags.jpg (671x847, 197K)

It's too late for The Whites.

Attached: 1528258295184.gif (854x480, 1.01M)

They're all cucks and fags and have no guns. Yeah its ogre.

Yes.

Their people voted to leave the EU and now have been enslaved to it by their (((democratic))) leaders.

They have been disarmed and de-tongued. They are living in a true huxwellian nightmare. Their surveillance rules them more than their laws do.

To be a brit is to be a man that lives with a chasity belt strapped around his head. A true slave. A true good goy.

I see no difference between a nigger and a white woman and this gif. I straight up thought it was a nigger from the thumbnail.

If you don't think this is hot, you're an absolute FAG.

I just find this shit funny nowadays. Fuck this clown world.

Best to just keep your head down and try not to think about the absolute state of things.

Attached: Prince Charles muhammed.png (657x573, 434K)

The answer is yes. It is too late for the UK.

Antifa this is your notice, starting now. We begin hunting you fucks and we will kill you where you stand sleep or work. It’s judgment day. Patriots United alpha zebra foxtrot26905029 enabled.

I find this less gross than a woman fucking a nigger

Just nuke London, problem solved

Yes it's too late for the UK. It's in a pathetic state and hopefully the whole rotten thing comes crashing down soon.

The fate of the native people of the British Isles is a seperate matter. I personally don't think it's even remotely over for them.

>he really said that
What the hell is wrong with you Britcucks, drag those German kikes out of their castles.

This dog gets more pussy than me

Far too late.I still wonder what kind of manga/anime Bongs would have made if Hitler H-Bombed the fog-breathers

Attached: 1566229573759.jpg (702x485, 85K)

Yes

Attached: ovaries.png (1004x526, 260K)

Meh they have been kiked for years. Who cares what those cunts say? Look at how they are promoting race mixing now. They serve the Rothschilds.

The north east was the whitest part of the UK back in 2011, it was over 93% white. Now the North east has been flooded with niggers and pakis. Its INSANE how much its changed in just 10 years

Attached: NewcastleToday.jpg (1012x654, 92K)

Put a bullet In each of those pigs

Lol you having a wank aren’t you

Yes this is the only answer really, if there was a massive terror attack that destroys London then happy fucking days

I grew up on the outskirts of London, so was already around Diversity. Mental how quickly it's spreelading out now. Every fucking train station I go to, even in still white areas, is staffed by some niggers or pakis standing around on their phones. They will be everywhere soon, one would think at that point people would not be able to bury their heads in the sand, but I'm not hopeful.

In America, treatment of the flag, positive or negative, is absolutely a first amendment protection if said flag belongs to you. Police and others cannot stop you from disrespecting it, nor may they stop you from respecting it.
But we still have that problem where people are going to disrespect it. It is their right, but it is demoralizing. The flag is a symbol of the country, and while many Americans might be a little overzealous to just a mere flag, to fear it or hate it very much is tantamount to disrespecting or hating the country. They will argue that its they love the country but hate what the country is doing at the moment, but why take that out on a flag, which symbolizes the country regardless of partisanship and administration? It will always appear to be the practice of someone who hates the country in general.

2030. English reconquista. We'll make it happen.

Attached: saderwoj.jpg (515x582, 69K)

I hope so. I do know that many people want it (I often have trouble hiding my power level and let things slip out, surprised by how much agreement I have received from people I would not expect it from). Lack of firearms is a problem, and Muslims have clearly been importing and storing caches of illegal weapons...

You must be thinking the same about chinks (and others) in Oz/NZ.

>when the saxons started to hate
sad that it has to turn to this though, but you know what is coming neo.

It's unenviable

an no you are not "the one" or "chosen", that is jewish, lit waiting for jesus still

Attached: smithjpeg.jpg (474x379, 13K)

Nope not even slightly, chinks are actually intelligent and cause zero problems.

Besides Australia is not the ancestral home of my people, that'd be Britain. I'd much rather see Australia filled with chinks than a single shitskin in England.

its not to late for anyone, but we must have a tactical retreat. Its going to worsen still.

The UK is so bad sharia would be an improvement

>just abandon all your traditions and history goy

fuck off Hans

We aren't any better. Let's be real.

I'm glad you live the EUU (after paying your debt of course).

We need more countries like Russia or Belarus, not like you.

where are they finding those boot licking self hating faggots?

Gotta admit, ISIS has a very cool salute.

Has been since 2001

Attached: 1567779518950.png (724x476, 636K)

What even is that? Mirrored so he says there are 2 gods?

And still managed to spend the last thousand years destroying the French at everything.
Take it you onion smelling fag

T. Gook

>pointing to the sky
Very original, very cool.

t. abdul

Attached: Leonardo_da_Vinci_-_St_John_the_Baptist_-_WGA12723.jpg (760x1015, 76K)

Jealous whiteboi?

Attached: 1535646425792.webm (406x720, 991K)

The true owners of the British Isles are the non-Hibernian Celtics. This encompasses modern day Wales, Chester, Liverpool, Manchester, Shrewsbury, Hereford and down into Cornwall.

They:

>Had Uther/Arthur Pendragon as King
>Crushed the Vikings who tried to expand past Jorvik
>Rebelled violently and successfully again Roman occupation
>Built Stonehenge

They have never been conquered, never been defeated, and will always rise up once you Viking and French niggers fuck up the country like you always do. We'll be there to cleanse it

>Is it too late for the UK?
I don't know, you tell me.

Attached: 1542841596328.jpg (710x400, 56K)

It's a number one. For saying there is one god. I think it's cool anyway.

Even in SW London where it is lily white compared to the rest of London is full of ethnics but at least most are white there. They are also the least concerned and most disconnected from the troubles of the country.

Oh the police have no problem with diversity flags such as the Pakistani flag, gay Pride and African flags. What they have a problem with is the indigenous flag and the upset and triggering it will cause all our new guests. Therefore they won't protect it or just ask you to remove it

Yep uk is fucked

I was raped by an unknown shitskin on my way home from a night out, took the rape kit test, told police

Police were useless, the constable responsible for my report got replaced halfway through, they didnt bother retrieving CCTV because I'm white he was a shitskin so who cares am I right?
I hate my country and the men who have betrayed me to make it like this

I'm from London so it's expected right?

It's not too far now from us having to hide in caves fighting a guerrilla war against our treasonous government like a white version of the mujahideen.

This kid knows...

Attached: Screenshot_20190907-084110_Chrome.jpg (296x337, 45K)