Huge Street Fight Erupts in the UK

youtu.be/ItqcCxn6eCY

This is England now. Street after street of chicken and kebab shops, bookmakers and its wretched populace fighting over what scraps remain

Please rescue me from these vile cowards I want to be a citizen of the United States away from these thugs

Attached: file.png (384x697, 358K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VgwNmzqJGa8
twitter.com/DWyattHupton/status/1170272933715107840
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just Pakis Pakin

The solution is to import more.

just sum suvvern cunts havin a scrap

Attached: norf31.png (702x575, 39K)

Just some Lads takin a piss.

What colour are these trouble makers?
youtube.com/watch?v=VgwNmzqJGa8

>This is an Englishman in 2019

Attached: england.jpg (726x1104, 69K)

Surprised this guy works, he looks like Britain’s new top suicide bomber

Its the EU's fault that 40 hours a week doesn't always cover the food bills

Its the EU's fault I pay bank charges when I can’t cover the bills

Its the EU's fault my rents gone up again

It's the EU's fault my youngest couldn't get into the local school

It's the EU's fault I’ll never own a home

It's the EU's fault my eldest still live at home past their teens

It's the EU's fault the kid got stabbed in the park the other night

It's the EU's fault my parents couldn't see a doctor for 6 weeks

It's the EU's fault I cant find them good social care

it's the EU's fault the main road into town is congested every morning

Its the EU's fault I spend fifty five pounds on train tickets each week

Attached: 3657467954.jpg (866x900, 145K)

>Huge Street Fight
>10 people... maybe

his job is chief rapist in a grooming gang, stop making racist assumptions you fucking bigot

Immigration is a cause of 90% of that list you faggot, and rich Jews sucking up the wealth is the other. Tell me how that isn’t related to the EU?

quintessentially

PART AND PARCEL of living in a multicultural hellhole

Thank god you beat the germans, right chap?

Like you are any better Sven. This is the average Swede in 2019.

Attached: 730476_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 292K)

>Croydon
What a surprise... Nigger paki central there. London is a cesspit that needs to be removed from this world.

You deserve it.

T. Posting from my comfy all white town

This.

Attached: 1564433469433.png (1430x907, 424K)

I am de captain of de viking boat now

I didn't say we were any better, just stating facts

Croydon, used to be ok but now, we’ll, English niggers....that’s all

He grooms the fuck out of his beard, that's for sure.

EVERYBODY WAS BIG BONG FIGHTING
*DING DING DING DING DONG DING DING DING DONG*

“Die shperma ist gut” said the waffen SS soldier before I filled his faggot skull with hot American lead. We are heroes, freedom fighters, valiant warriors of the American empire. The entire world envies us and looks up to us as if we are G_ds. It fills my soul with joy as I kill these Nazis and murder there faggot family in front of them. Laying waste to Dresden was the highest achievement of the Anglo warrior. I only wish that city would have been turned to ruin at the hands of the almighty American warrior. My portfolio is impressive and I make a sizable return on all of my investments through the form of dividends. You are all subhuman compared to me. Did I mention I enjoy killing German men? They all need to go extinct. My ass has been widened by negro meat. The girth and length of the super predators coitus coil has not only ruptured my anal cavity but managed to infect me with the bug. The orcish grunt shot it’s diseased loads so far up my busted faggot ass I could taste it. Do you hear it? Rain drops keep fallin on my head, but that doesn’t mean my eyes will be be dead. Wait, those aren’t the lyrics ha ha ha. You see what you made me do? I’ve made a fool out of my self. I’ve embarrassed myself in front of my colleagues. Infront of my superiors.

That's a black or a paki?

The good thing about Croydon is that it's possibly the first place you'll see pakis arm up against niggers and wipe them out. grew up there ama

Paki

Checked and what was it like living in London? The thought of living there would be terrifying.

Same thing.

more like this one mate

Attached: MuhammedUK.jpg (702x575, 20K)

Murican talking about niggers. your whole country is one big fat shithole. Why dont u go shoot some people

Hahahaha I used to live on a street next to that high street... full of fucking pakis and sri lankans

It's a shit skin

Who raped your asshole, Sven? Was it Muhammad or Abdul? Maybe Jafar? If we got rid of all the cities owned by demokike Jews, we'd be free of nigger crime entirely.

Croydon=nigger infested shit hole.

I think Sri Lankans are close to South Indians and they are generally cool. But not sure if those two groups are same. There are Tamils and whatever the other group is called and they hate their guts. But South Indians are generally cool, they don't poo in streets.

and I hate Pakis. They look white but they are the most evil and low IQ niggers

Asians?

>They look white
Maybe to you mountain niggers, but they look like poo to us. Low IQ comes from inbreeding I guess.

>Pakis
>They look white

lol excuse the fuck out of me m8

They're here because of the EU.

>Street Fight
It's dune coons and niggers chimping out.

I have a conference to go to in London next month, I'll be there for 5 days. Can any bros tell me what areas of London should I go to to avoid shitskins as much as humanly possible? Thanks
>inb4 the whole city is shitskin

as compared to rest of the poo landers.

>in London
You can't
There are only 20% whites left in London town
>inb4 source

english people still commiting crimes in london?

Holy fuck, England looks whiter than Sweden!

There is not even one single district that has less shitskins? Not one street?

Meh all look like shit to me.

May be in Buckingham Palace
wait, there is a nigger in that palace now

Hmmm I've onlt every been to the tourist parts of London so of course there is no place free of non-whites there. Probably the rich areas, although that's where all the rich kike bankers are.

lol

*only

They are angry because it's a vertical video.

>Croydon
That's not UK.

UK is dead. I want to move to a country with a bright future, like Zimbabwe or South Africa.

Attached: 1497312633012.jpg (228x221, 9K)

Attached: 1541083281726.png (989x649, 971K)

Attached: badumtsss.gif (444x258, 449K)

honestly this is what the rothchilds and the cock suckers fucking get for destroying germany.
i hope you fuckers all die.
my country is next. just penance for the evil we allowed the jews to commit,
unless we rise up and stop the jews now, which we never will, we all are deserving of our fates.
tick tock

Diversity is our strenght.

Kek

What is this?

you know they funded the nazi's as well, right? you do realize the naizi's are no different than any of those you profess to hate?

Attached: 1523598583148.jpg (850x400, 64K)

Guess how much a 2 bedroom terraced house costs in this area?

Attached: bkl.png (3650x980, 2.86M)

You know that leaving the EU just means that all the white Poles, Hungarians, Czechs, etc. will go home and be replaced with even more Nigerians and Pakistanis, right?

Brexiteers literally voted to make the country browner, you dumb fucks

WW2 was just a ploy to get people of european descent to kill each other and to establish israel. The Nazi's shipped the Jews off to Palestine and by the time the war started, there were hardly any Jews left in Germany or Europe for that matter.

Alfred Rosenberg was Hitler's minister of interior, who designed the jewish ransom programs, labor camps, etc. Schacht, Norman, & the BIS. Look it up.

A jew taught Hitler how to orate. A Jew was Hitler's family doctor. Jews were Nazis and fought in the Waffen SS. Three concentration camp commandants were tried and executed by the Nazis for excessive abuse of prisoners. Jews selected other Jews for the work camps and looted their wealth under the guise of safekeeping. There is much about history that has been hidden from you but is there if you search. Eisenhower was a Jew.

It is indeed my friend. We need a cleansing

Croydon so it's not suprising

Attached: me_and_the_boys.jpg (888x499, 131K)

They had both sides controlled.

shut the fuck up nigger

Is this the whitest area of London?

Attached: 20190907_122823.jpg (1080x936, 566K)

There's not much to do there but Wapping is pretty white. To be honest the nogs congregate around the entertainment, so you can find plenty of regular pubs which are full of whites, just avoid the nightclubs, street party type stuff in the more hipster areas etc

Dated a girl from Croydan once, although she was white lived in a 3 floor 6 bedroom house. I expect nothing less really, first time i went down and saw the kids coming out of school there wasn't a single white kid.

She called me racist for pointing it out.

wtfamireading.jpg

Thanks bro

Look at that bearded bastard lmao!!

It's full of tourists obviously.

This video needs upvotes, it will redpill some normies.

Attached: 12ce9224ec95c39daf16dc5d3505140a.jpg (800x618, 75K)

No you fucking fop you will ruin my country too. I meet you bastards and you whinge about everything and do jack all about it atleast most Americans are comfortably jaded and numb to the point of radical acceptance.

Yeah, I guess I'll avoid that, seems like a mixed bag. I'll look into staying in Wapping like the other bro recommend

>Poles, Hungarians, Czechs, etc. will go hom
yeah like Poles will ever go home

He means they're Caucasoid I'm guessing.

>Quintessentially British

Didn’t know Tim Byrne posted on Jow Forums

>there were hardly any Jews left in Germany or Europe for that matter

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1500728439243.jpg (750x400, 293K)

what about the Kensington, Chelsea areas? staying near there soon.

You can visit Grenfell.

Which town chief?

>telling the truth
Yeah, good luck with that.

>and not one white person was present

twitter.com/DWyattHupton/status/1170272933715107840

you are not turning it into the middle east, abdul.

The United States is just as bad. Any area that has more than 5% blacks, has roving racist gangs of blacks attacking whites; and you're a racist bigot for even talking about it, and objecting to it.

You can drive from San Ysidro (Tijuana border) for two hours north on the 5 interstate, and not see any more than 10 people who might be white.

It's global genocide, and no one cares and the victims aren't fighting back or even trying to run away.

Blacki

SE asians
pakistanis, indians

they don't actually work even if they get a job. Mate I know one started there, turns up an hour late most days despite being there less than a year, and several weeks after starting the corporate website was "hacked" with loads of chlid beheading clips and a message of educating people what's happening in the middle east

Ah nothing like ethnics murdering, raping and rioting to red pill dumb ass normies.

ah

c r o y d o n

Croydon is the arse-hole of London.