China and India don't care about global warming so we shouldn't as well

Do you realize how retarded is this argument? Do you want the apocalypse just because China and India won't help?

Attached: 20190907_105031.png (555x334, 333K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/story/ian-teh-chinas-great-green-wall/
weforum.org/agenda/2019/08/china-air-pollution-blocks-solar-panels-green-energy/
youtube.com/watch?v=nYY1TjRigl8
cpcb.nic.in/uploads/healthreports/Biological-Water-Quality-Assessment-2018.pdf
meteo.psu.edu/holocene/public_html/shared/research/MANNETAL98/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZC_Ft4Aoi98),
news.mit.edu/2019/increase-solar-cell-output-photon-2-electron-0703
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I know, right!? Who cares if 4 billion people in Asia dump trillions of metric tons of CO2 and toxic waste into the environment over the coming decades. We can totally offset this by using paper straws and driving $75k electric cars and using windmills and eating bug meat burgers and living in communal pods!

Attached: 1524714248049.jpg (700x700, 421K)

ALL I KNOW IS THAT I IMMEDIATELY ASSOCIATE GLOBAL WARMING WITH DOWN SYNDROME NOW.

>We can totally offset this by using paper straws and driving $75k electric cars and using windmills and eating bug meat burgers and living in communal pods!
It would help, obviously. So why not?

I agree, it would certainly help make (((certain))) people very rich

China putting lot money into Green technolog trees due smogs they get deaths etc.

there believers in climate change.

also planting trees stop deserts.
wired.com/story/ian-teh-chinas-great-green-wall/

Don't tell me when I want or don't want an apocalypse, you shill.

I'm not telling, I was literally just asking. Based retard.

That Tweet was clearly written by her Jewish handlers.

She can play with my sail all day. hnnng

Attached: hnnng.jpg (250x150, 4K)

Fuck you whitey. You made the cars costly

>they believe in climate change because the smog is causing death
I don't think they believe shit, retard

And their solar farms is getting gimped by their own pollution
weforum.org/agenda/2019/08/china-air-pollution-blocks-solar-panels-green-energy/

>haters
I despise this word

Checked

Europe and EUA should force they to care

>aspiepower
no way this is a real tweet

Didn't she claim she can see CO2 in the air too?

Lol pathetic cuck. You throw your comforts away, so some chinks and literal animals and plants have more of them. Might as well become a branded sex slave, it's not like you have any dignity to lose.

China and India profit heavily off of being hold outs that will heavily pollute and little Groot Judenberg here is too busy assailing countries with her stupidity that are actively participating in green energy.

Attached: Screenshot - 09072019 - 11:56:38 AM.png (715x383, 94K)

That's not the argument

The argument is China and India WILL bring about the apocalypse no matter what we do.

No, it wouldn't because the economic damage incurred would offset any possible climate damage. The Earth will not care and neither will humans. Our primitive ancestors lived through millions of years of changing climate and we are pissing ourselves over like 2°C. Killing our economy will only make things worse for us.

No it would not.
>we live like dirty hippies - CARBON DECREASE 5%
>CHINA INDIA 80% INCREASE

Do you not understand math?

Well my proposition is to exterminate these inferior and polluting races and institute our Rustic Rural Volksgemeinschaft instead but the greenies are too busy obsessing with legalizing pedophilia,throwing money at the LGBTQIA+ and feminism.

Sad world

They're doing it because you are buying their shit.

Yeah all that shit's a straight up lie.
youtube.com/watch?v=nYY1TjRigl8

what we say is we are already doing the maximum we can do.

Attached: 1567254004583.png (1280x900, 266K)

you can either be part of the problem or you can help us slaughter darkies

Attached: 1567248000093.jpg (415x600, 58K)

>make an ugly girl the spokesperson, so when you are instinctually compelled to criticize her ugliness you can use that as evidence that you're winning!

go get a real job you irritating brat

Attached: 1553803038127.png (1893x969, 2.09M)

Attached: 1552595194433.png (1600x1014, 452K)

Attached: Chinese-co2-emissions-by-source-1960-2018-billions-of-tonnes-of-co2-5-march-update-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 73K)

jesus christ it's real. is greta actually a big troll just fucking with us all?

Attached: DiyNc1_XkAAGwHW.jpg (845x676, 37K)

>cement
?

Attached: 1200-595038-top-ten-most-polluted-rivers-of-world.jpg (1200x800, 252K)

I don't get it, why isn't she in Shanghai or Beijing?

The second she turns 18 I want her to give me a blumpkin. I bet I could make her have an orgasm so intense that she has a seizure and it fixes her weird aspie brain

Fuck off brat global warming is awesome and steak is delicious. Imagine hating cheap electricity because a ten year old told you that everyone was going to die, how fucking stupid are you cunt.

>Concrete is the most widely used man-made material in existence. It is second only to water as the most-consumed resource on the planet.

But, while cement - the key ingredient in concrete - has shaped much of our built environment, it also has a massive carbon footprint.

Cement is the source of about 8% of the world's carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions, according to think tank Chatham House.

If the cement industry were a country, it would be the third largest emitter in the world - behind China and the US. It contributes more CO2 than aviation fuel (2.5%) and is not far behind the global agriculture business (12%).

Cement

>aspiepower
holy shit, can we get this in meme form?

Attached: ECC98969-D8B5-4A8B-8292-BA77632EC54B.jpg (480x320, 13K)

You are a pedophile.

Attached: sissy-whites-lmao.png (930x479, 677K)

If one looks at the per capita data, China and India are not the worst offenders.

Attached: Screenshot - 09072019 - 12:09:49 PM.png (1087x676, 167K)

Honestly
Take a warped gear and put it in a fine running machine and see what happens...
>apocalypse
Do you even know what that word means?
Look it up and get back to us because the only people that don't want the apocalypse are jews Israel and most Government.

Attached: different broken.jpg (500x408, 44K)

Who cares about per capita ? It only shows that China still has a long way to go to reach western levels

Attached: EDbNMhvWsAERCwu.jpg (800x393, 22K)

obvious photoshop

>jesus christ it's real. is greta actually a big troll just fucking with us all?
implying she's actually responsible for any of those tweets or her activism. she's a pawn for the elites

Attached: 1544491228037.png (2504x1587, 605K)

It's not, the whole operation is soros backed.

Attached: hatersgonnahate.gif (320x240, 662K)

3rd world pollution is happening because of white peepoo and christian values, we forced on poor indigenous people.
Put that frog down and eat maggots, you white terrorist.

Attached: 1557198967966.jpg (443x505, 127K)

>just because
Imblying like pro

CO2 emissions ≠ pollution (pm, SOx, NOx, VOC)

Attached: polution index.png (750x415, 176K)

>still shilling this underaged girl

stop buying vast amounts of shit from Chinda who dont give a shit about pollution, then have it shipped over in giant container ships of which roughly 20 put out pollution equal to the worlds car fleet by running gigantic diesel engines 24/7 with bottom of the barrel fuel oil.

It's not about China helping with a problem, China is one of the principal problems.

Attached: 1566787855604.png (1727x767, 658K)

Dude, stop posting these racist graphs.

Attached: haiti_2_percent_forest.jpg (500x375, 370K)

>thread full of Retards who have to hate on a Little Girl who says dead Environment is bad

holy shit, you guys are right wing Carl the cuck

Attached: Buttman lol.gif (320x180, 257K)

The argument is rather that we should spend our efforts on a global solution. A country like Norway for example won't have any impact on global warming even if we went completely back to the stone age. But still politicians force all these taxes and measures that make life harder on the Norwegian people, disguising them as a necessary environmental tax.

The EU, China, India and the US needs to come together and create a global solution, and only in this way will it have an impac.

India doesn't pollute oceans or nature.
India just planted one million trees. The polluted cities are from low cast cars

I'm stillllll in a dream, bug eater!!

The highest carbon emissions per capita come from countries like the US, UK, Australia, etc. Basically whites don't give a fuck about the environment as long as they get to enjoy their comfortable luxuries.

>inb4 muh china
Carbon emissions in China are low (per capita), the issue is that whites buy a lot of cheap shit from their industry, thus, paying the Asians to pollute.

dont waste your logic and Facts on These guys here, theyre the losing side against a Little Girl right now, not worth the effort

Not this shit again.

Look, the data doesn't support your fairy tale about global warming.
/thread

Attached: Average-Mean-Temperature-Vs-Year-1895-2017-At-All-56434-US-GHCN-Stations_shadow.png (1126x908, 137K)

>killong our economy

If only. This bullshit is there to keep it up and get people used to the miserable corporatism where 26 people own 60% of the worlds wealth.

Are you referring to Modi's one-day trick where he told the companies to stop pouring their sewage into Ganges?

Try having a bath there this time of the year. It's fucking disgusting.

using her Autism Lite® as a prop is kind of disgusting, really.
not to mention it's disrespectful as hell to people with actual autism.

lmfao how bigoted and raayyyyciiiissss of you to assume india and china are too subhuman to care about global warming!

they are the biggest polluters and you are willing to let them slide because you consider them inferior?

oy vey!

Attached: 1491073894198.png (501x504, 22K)

Ganges not polluted anymore

seem some are getting caught in their own lies

Attached: 1567627543428.jpg (1080x1532, 195K)

have you started eating the bugs, OP?
eating the bugs will solve all problems.

Attached: eatbugs.png (1670x1014, 508K)

You are a fag.

>If one looks at the per capita data, China and India are not the worst offenders.
LOL!
Why in fuck would you care what the per capita is? It's a cumulative problem, ffs.
A complete red herring, and you know it.
Expect better from yourself.

You mean to tell me that you fixed it in only one years time? When you have to pump ground water to not immediately run into a water crisis endangering close to 270 million people?

>cpcb.nic.in/uploads/healthreports/Biological-Water-Quality-Assessment-2018.pdf
C'mon, Pajeet, start telling more convincing lies.

the argument is that china and india are who need to make changes, not us.

China especially and India to a lesser extent do care about global warming.

That's what makes it a retarded
>1 post by this ID
argument

Actually he published the data:
>meteo.psu.edu/holocene/public_html/shared/research/MANNETAL98/

But we have no idea where he pulled it from. My best estimation is his arse.

Attached: 0.56719100_1539602035_20-21-20181031-dteenglish.jpg (1024x889, 177K)

The climate will change whichever way it fucking wants. We can reduce all the emissions to zero, but if two volcanoes fart at the same time civilization is over. However, polluting without any kind of restraint fucks everyone up. What should we do? Live in smog and acid rains all of our lives? I mean, I know there's lots of bullshit about climate change (youtube.com/watch?v=ZC_Ft4Aoi98), but should we just remove all restrictions and fuck things up?

>The EU, China, India and the US needs to come together and create a global solution
Yeah, I am sure killing the top economies of the world will be the solution to this.

Based retard

>The argument is China and India WILL bring about the apocalypse no matter what we do.
What if we can slow down the process? Why wouldn't you?

Don't buy chink shit.

How? They say they care thus they care?

China and India's pollution are well above the US.

Which process? The process of TOBS-adjusting perfectly fine temperature data?

Attached: 02.gif (700x538, 87K)

Why contain it, cuck? I know why you want us to suffer, rabbi. You know that the global warming is a hoax and you want to destroy the west. That's why, rabbi.

Because it wouldn't help and we're just inflicting suffering on ourselves.

If the rest of the world stopped 100% of pollution they created, India and China combined are still polluting so much that the world is fucked.

India and China have to stop or be stopped. This is the best, most efficient and infact the only way to save the environment. To force these two countries to cut down on their polluting. Nothing else is even worse attempting.

Who cares about the 26 people ? They are reinvesting their capital to keep the economy going. The middle class is keeping the state up and the lower classes are leeches who complain about not having enough shekels. More regulation will just make everyone's life harder.

Capita doesn't matter. The reason why China is below average in that regard is due to hundreds of million Chinese people living without access to electricity and running water. Why count these people in ? China lifted about 1 billion people out of poverty by increasing their carbon emissions. They are years behind the west. China is more likely to create affordable green energy than the west who is so full of itself that it brainwashes their people to conceive less children and stop eating meat. Coal and gas are the reason why you can shitpost on 4kennel. If we go back to the 1800s the damage would be far worse than any 1°C increase in temperature. It's an excuse to tax the people even more and kill democracy.

Maybe if your prophet wasn't a puppet goblin child people would be more inclined to take you seriously.

Attached: goblinasmeagol.png (360x484, 37K)

China is the biggest investor into renewable energy, they are meeting their various climate accord goals and they emit way less co2 than US does per capita

Other scientists tried to replicate his finding with his model and no matter what data you feed into it you always get this hockeystick. I think he model is x3+CO2emission*0=doomsday

>India and China have to stop or be stopped.
The easiest way to stop them would be for Trump to pull out of Saudi-Arabia.
>no more protection
>Iran and SA get it going
>both will try to cripple each others ability to produce oil
>China and India are completely dependent on oil
>take away the oil and the ching-chongs are gonna crawl into opium dens again

Sources?

See Also, reneweable energy is a meme that MIGHT actually be damaging to the environment, such as a mass of solar cells, the only answer is nuclear.

China definitely cares about global warming. You just aren't paying attention

It's not funny. The poor thing has been taken advantage of, exploiting her condition.

>reneweable energy is a meme
True, but they keep trying to improve the technology:
>news.mit.edu/2019/increase-solar-cell-output-photon-2-electron-0703

And while it's expensive a solar-based factory in Factorio is simply the best.