That look in the eyes of the little negress

That look in the eyes of the little negress.
What is she thinking? What is she seeing?
Perhaps a reflection of her own disgusting and vulgar ugliness?
She knows her inferiority instinctively, and at such a young age! It is remarkable!

The petite aryan on the other hand has a pure heart, she notices nothing. She's clueless. She's too innocent, too pure to understand any animosity towards her. She's above hate, above everything. She shines with her Being and her beauty leaves traces of jealousy behind.
Poor little soul, condemned she is, to suffer in the hands of the savages surrounding her.

Attached: 1567689113156.png (959x484, 954K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RCapucon/status/1168421703539666945
leparisien.fr/hauts-de-seine-92/bagneux-la-rentree-avec-patrick-bruel-fait-le-bonheur-des-eleves-et-des-maitresses-02-09-2019-8143935.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Original picture. ( This is current year France )

Attached: 1567689429721.jpg (2048x2048, 630K)

Attached: ayran vs ape.png (959x615, 1.25M)

>(YOU)
on the little black girl t-shirt
She's asking for them

Where was the pic taken?

Every time I see a picture of black kids looking at a white kid it is always with a murderous hateful gaze.

It's like their DNA is programmed to hate whitey. Or, programmed to hate anything not of their own tribe more likely.

Hahahaha damn rip white people you had a good run

niggers have this expression that's just ... alienating.

I find more empathy from faces of cats, dogs, houses, and cows.

at a french school.
this. They're not human

Based observation and insight.

Attached: A5601DD2-F771-401A-826C-EFA91570083B.jpg (480x480, 26K)

bloody hell..

So it isn't even a joke, then?

This really is the plan for the whole globe?

Huh.

Attached: 67EbXrlhGhvqP4KsNV5oPIpX00hKpnofUVJYjEfBZKw.jpg (460x378, 19K)

Where in France?

I feel sorry for those white kids

All those adults with cameras: Look how good we are, we have one of each! And those two are going to be gays!

We are in a bad spot when our children are taught to hate each other. These girls would probably be friends if they were not force fed these ideas. My money says the colored girls family openly hates white people.

lol at the "california" T-shirt on the nigger in the back - we all know that California is responsible for the liberal idealogy that brough niggers and California is where most of the (((alies))) reside.

d-delete this

Obviously a city. I’ve been to towns and rural in France and no nogs. The nogs are in the cities

This is a funny thread but it belongs on reddit with a dash of hipster earnesty. Did you ever think Jow Forums as a containment board is just that - a prison? Go out there and troll my son! This a board for serious political discussion

Attached: 1567712536760.jpg (319x240, 24K)

Any blacks in this thread? Is this just ordinary jealousy?

if only you knew how bad things really are

I mean she has a right to be jealous. You can feel white supremacy in the air and its just fucking annoying even being around. Makes you just want to fucking beat the shit out of the nearest white person fr.

>Niggers
>Thinking
Nah

Or perhaps there's a context explaining why she has that expression.

We got sick of playing the world on easy mode, have bumped it up to hard mode before we start the next conquest

Imagine the smell.

There are nogs in 3000 inhabitants villages fyi. And outside of Paris area.

>this entire post

imagine feeling THIS threatened by * a fucking baby girl*. that's next level incel virgin rage right there.

Attached: fat racist manlet retard.jpg (720x569, 88K)

yeah imagine that white people smell of old hot dog water and wet dogs.

they should be threatened though because OD im the type of nigga to smack the fuck out of a white person for giving me those white "superiority" looks.

I feel sorry for the white kids but at the same time when ww3 hits all these non-white kids are going to die.

Fuck the white parents for sending them to school with nonwhites.

Niggers usually have that pungeant smell of spices. When they're in large number that fills the room.

It’s like putting that little blond girl in the zoo full of violent monkeys

Attached: 0B08714F-5E28-41DE-9928-63CD389C00BC.png (783x792, 371K)

You won't do shit

Attached: 1567450273774.jpg (624x738, 693K)

Literally everyone knows niggers smell like wet dog.

Niggers are like pit bulls only dumber

I wonder in a hundred years if historians will look back at this period of time and talk about the madness that was rife in the West

It’s like old running shoes worn without socks Body Oder and wet dog. Sometimes vinegar and the ever present artificial coconut

You know, I genuinely wonder how niggers are so confident despite how objectively ugly they are. They are disgusting to look at phenotypically. Flat ugly noses. Big nigger lips. Pubic hair on their heads. Asymmetrical arms and limbs. Ape head and cranial shape. Etc etc

How on earth to niggers look in the mirror and not get suicidal at how ugly and dumb they are? I mean this 100% seriously. How do the men like Tyrone walk through life with that stupid swag and confidence totally oblivious to their own ugliness??? I mean if i woke up tomorrow and had nigger features I would legit kill myself.

Attached: 840923840923.png (530x564, 86K)

These kids will grow up
These kids will become the adult population in France
...this is happening everywhere

They already are.

Why are you copypasting old threads

lol

Ignorance is blissful if you’re too stupid to know how stupid you are.

This. Not even trying to sound edgy. It is actually very unnerving...

>let's make fun of the less fortunate for no reason

you guys are pathetic

why don't you pick on your boomer parents/friends who keep importing the nogs instead?

thank god for scomo

is that supposed to be difficult?

Oh please faggot. If you have spent any amount of time working, living, going to school, etc with large amounts of blacks and non-whites, you know just how evil and unbearable they can be. They are not innocent and less fortunate. Crime creates the cycle of poverty. 13 does 50.

Bitch

Attached: 1556989158341.jpg (658x501, 54K)

There is a high chance there could be a mathematician or an engineer within the crowd below while the girl at the top is completely worthless and only useful for having children when she matures.

You are slowly brainwashed to see european as the apex of beauty, hollywood enforces this. Also if you are white I think its natural to see your own kind as the ultimate aesthetic.

To black men, large assess are beautiful. A wide nose can look good on a person if they have the right features. They also prefer large lips. What you find godlike might look sickly to others. That girl is looking at the white girl because she is so vastly different. Stop projecting what you feel towards blacks onto that child.

The same thing happens in Berlin at a few schools. Too many arrogant little arab psychopaths start going to grade school with their little girl and German parents all take their kids out and put them in better schools out of town. There are a few inner city schools that are just completely overrun.

I don't know about France though. I just assume it's every school there.

Historians won't be here in a hundred years. Just Jewish rabbis who will talk of the dark ages from Hitler to trump and the 6 billion Jews killed during that time.

lol @ this cope

That nigress kid is clearly jealous of the beautiful white girl.

Whitest girl in Argentina.

They are what they are and they can't help it. If you don't want to live with them do something about it instead of this childish nigger bashing on Jow Forums that leads nowhere.

That's true, but whose fault is it? If the French people didn't decide to bring her to live among whites she wouldn't have a reason to feel like shit.

The child could very well be looking at the teacher or the person speaking at the time. Or maybe the picture caught a halfway movement.

God, that's terrible

cope harder

Jow Forums buzzwords and unfounded hatred for blacks. How original. Fucken cretin

>high chance there could be a mathematician or an engineer
lol
>only useful for having children when she matures
so the woman reaches her full potential. How is that a problem?

There are like what, 3, maybe 4, caucasian kids in that fucking picture? The ride never ends, and the tickets are free.

Attached: 1523480612630.jpg (393x354, 32K)

>Aryan
Only pure Germans and Persians are Aryans, mongrel.

Attached: 4L_zbJOph14.jpg (777x777, 55K)

I have a MS in maths and did not see any black people in my courses.
Geometry and stochastic is something they can not understand. Average IQ in MS maths is 130. ONLY one black man over 1 000 000 can understand maths.

Attached: f63.jpg (396x382, 41K)

> to black men big asses are beautiful

Mudshark white girl detected

>Only pure Germans and Persians are Aryans
Germans are turkic r1b, Aryans are slavic r1a

>so the woman reaches her full potential. How is that a problem?

She'll divorce you in 5 years, take all your things and be with me to make mixed babies.

How come people with IQs higher than 130 are socially inept? Its ironic.

Leave from one echo chamber to another, no thank you.

Attached: 1505884431370.png (343x400, 71K)

Wow..its worse than America. Just kidding, Kikemerica is the most multicultural shithole in the world.

Attached: 4L_h83CmGtl.jpg (300x300, 37K)

Be careful not to trip on your high hells and damage your tranny bologni sausage penis you fag.

>free
Oh you poor non-taxpayer.

>Slavnigger
>Aryan
Sorry..slavshits are asiatic mongrelized subhumans.

Yikes nigger

Its fine if the bottom one gets dropped in a pool of lava, they will be replaced in literally 30 seconds by ooga boogas doing muh dik to a bix nood

>Sorry..slavshits are asiatic mongrelized subhumans.
Aryan descendents are only R1a, that is the majority of most slavic nations. Germans are not Aryans. Germanic languages are related to turkic family.

You need To be kinda autist if you want to do maths.

Belarusian school 2019. Learn the difference

Attached: 51a8f7a8a1c7d6836b72fad68b78e53f.jpg (1200x795, 235K)

How about E-V13?

damn son france is fucked

This photograph was taken last week, at Bagneux (city located in the southern skirt of Paris, like 2km away).

see : twitter.com/RCapucon/status/1168421703539666945

I lived there this summer for an internship at Montrouge. It is not a dangerous area, but this is literally niggerland. I saw this school being constructed, and it was of course a brand new stylish, yet contemporary, building dedicated to them. With whitey's money, of course. Especially those who live in the countryside and when the main primary school is a 40 minutes drive.

Attached: cuckmahshitup.jpg (2048x2048, 1.02M)

Right I'm thinking that too obviously.

I don't disagree with what most here are saying, but I need some more evidence before black kid is drawn and quartered

leparisien.fr/hauts-de-seine-92/bagneux-la-rentree-avec-patrick-bruel-fait-le-bonheur-des-eleves-et-des-maitresses-02-09-2019-8143935.php

> (((Patrick Bruel)))

Attached: AGJNIU2M7RM2APKNP3B2AWSMYQ.jpg (1280x758, 149K)

>implying the shitskin hordes won't come for the Jews too once there's no more whitey to blame and the gibs dry up

The world is going to be dragged back down into a more primitive, less civilized existence. There are far, far too few Jews to truly keep it all in check once whites die out.

Thats like my church.

anyone remember the webm where the puppy gets fed to the boa constrictor?she has that innocent puppy look

>counts arabs as whites
top jej

Pretty generous there with a few of the "whites".

ftfy

Attached: 20190907_092500.jpg (1024x1024, 559K)

this loli is beautiful

will she grow 'intergrated' and will she consider the non-whites as non-aliens? And she will be OK with dating non-white cuz she seems them on teaching positions, in classes, on TV and in sports?

repost on reddit please

dutc

>Brown eyes
>Aryan

nigga are you blind? Her eyes are blue.

We Humans (Europeans et al) are co-evolved with dogs, we can tell their emotions from looking at them and vice versa.
A dog knows your sad.

Attached: dogy.jpg (479x667, 89K)

Fuck off nigger, you stank!!!!

Attached: Screenshot_20190907-094258_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 1.21M)

Autism

maybe if you live in a nigger infested city. ive never seen that many minorities in one area, ever. letalone a fucking school.