White people are to the Japanese what niggers are to white people

White people are to the Japanese what niggers are to white people.

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png (1280x853, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/147470490600400110
pewsocialtrends.org/2017/05/18/intermarriage-in-the-u-s-50-years-after-loving-v-virginia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not quite.

Attached: 1505599258687.webm (540x266, 1.86M)

Nuh uh

not really

Attached: 1527058020769.webm (640x480, 993K)

So B's women bang A's men much to the bitterness of B's men?

Except niggers don't create technology for white men.

Objectively false.

Attached: IMG_3972.jpg (470x750, 60K)

I literally thought this 20 minutes ago just before on my bikeride back from the department store.

What the fuck.

You do know that the indigenous natives of Japan, the Ainu look like this, and they share Y-haplogroup with Aboriginals. They are niggers. Modern Japanese owe their looks to Korea.

Attached: 46C6494D-0EA7-4836-A216-044203445DBC.png (768x432, 168K)

Reported for low quality post.

She's in the right there the other girl kicked her down first

Sony is objectively better than any american company

Wow, Jow Forums snowflakes are so easily triggered by the truth

Japanese cars are also better than anything European or American.

If white people are niggers to japanese, then what are actual niggers to japanese? double niggers?

anyone who claims any chink shit race is better than whites are kidding themselves. if chinks or japs or whatever the fuck are so great, why did whites actually advance in science and technology before all other races? supposedly these chink shit nations have like 5000 years of civilization yet we did everything first even dating to roman times

true, but they were not invented by the japanese.

Uhm no, the middle east did it first and then the Greeks copied it. Who was first is irrelevant by the way, what matters is who is the best now and who will control the future. Living in the past is the same as being dead.

I literally agreed with you, you stupid, mass-quoting jackass.

So therefore you are a nigger.

Only the outcasts of white society enjoy nip "culture" and they do so because they're unaccepted by their own masculine peers. Thus they cling to the most feminine and tolerant society they can think of.

But they were. Japanese car manufacturers revolutionised the industry.

Japanese society is not feminine or nice. What cartoons show is not what reality is like.

This, most Japanese people hate you stop worshipping them

>Uhm no, the middle east did it first and then the Greeks copied it.
wrong

Watch out everybody; we’ve got a weebcel on our hands. Oh boy; can’t wait for this to turn into a WMAF thread

Sumer and babylon predate Greece, dumb dumb.

Asian women are disgusting, I am white only.

IQ isn't as important as people make it out to be desu

Attached: retards.jpg (1319x2185, 2.47M)

+1 respect
Please tell me; is it true that not all Japanese women are no different from any other woman? (ie every race has pretty average and ugly?) I get tired of all the shit WMAF threads and the weebcels come out like clockwork. Also, how do we preserve Japan from them and all the immigrants?..

japs may be less degenerative than other races OP but whites are still superior

We are all NATO monkeys now.

Attached: japan progress.jpg (799x780, 166K)

I agree, honestly. I feel like if I took an IQ year I’d basically come up as retarded. In school, I needed extra time on work. However I think that in things like speaking and writing, I’d score way higher than average. I’d say I’m a pretty persuasive person, and when I obsess over something... wew.. I OBSESS.... maybe I’m autistic. Idk

Niggers have yet to btfo and nuke whites

Depends on the women, but generally, just the same as any other. Generally more materialistic.

jesus, what would make black people to the Japanese, then? Irish?

The aging crisis seems to have befuddled the Japanese too. Only Israel, the country of the chosen, seems to have figured it out.

Attached: Japan Quietly Turns to Genocide.jpg (942x845, 290K)

Based as fuck. Now I ask you.. do you have any intention of helping save Japan?.. I started a group on an encrypted version of Discord. We aim to redpill Japan away from this shit basically.It’s cool if you’re not interested, but we need ideas.

why do 60% of asian women prefer white men over their own? why did i get a match every time I swiped right on tinder in japan? Why do japanese people make anime characters "white" and want to have blue eyes and blonde hair? Lol keep dreaming you monogliod you guys want to be us. You lack creativity and imagination, hence why you've never invented anything and never will. Without whites you'd still be having feudal clan wars and fighting with swords and this is 100% the truth.

Attached: 1492328740995.jpg (636x733, 98K)

so that's why they send their best students to Europe and the US last century to bring back our "nigger" Science to build one of the largest tec economies on earth from scratch

>YEAH SURE

IQ is important if it's below around 110-115. There are massive life out come differences between someone with an IQ of 115 and 80, but the differences between someone with an IQ of 115 and 130 in terms of life outcome (money, social status, romantic relationships, etc) are basically impossible to predict with IQ. This is something IQ autists won't tell you. They always say "IQ is the best metric for predicting life outcomes!". That's very true if you are looking at people with below average IQ. That was the whole point of IQ testing, to identify retards.

This is why every American should carry a gun at all times

I'm too much of a boomer for discord buddy

>this meme again

Attached: 1460970364710.jpg (1150x590, 162K)

nigger average IQ 60-80
white IQ 95-105
jap IQ 100-110

>60%
Imagine believing this

Japan is a dying country anyway so who cares.

mass replying deserves the rope

Except, a white majority country bent Japan to unconditional surrender and showed the Japanese Empire humility. Today, Japan understands it would be fucked by China and North Korea if it didn’t have the backing of the U.S.
we have the leverage, not Japan.

Based and redpilled

why didn't japs invent cars, electricity, computers etc if their IQ's are so high? why do they rely on western technology? why do they lack abstract thinking?

a Japanese man who was born in the West confirmed the asians lack creativity and the process for abstract thinking. They can only mimic not create here is the study backed by mountains of evidence

journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/147470490600400110

also 60% of asian, maybe even more now want a white man

>2017 pew research data, 54% of Asian women marry white men.

this was in 2017 the numbers are now 62%
pewsocialtrends.org/2017/05/18/intermarriage-in-the-u-s-50-years-after-loving-v-virginia/

truth hurts doesn;t it fagoots, whites are gods chosen people everyone else is just a mistake

Attached: main-qimg-35bea5864efa29918ec8de7bddbbca9f.png (480x288, 6K)

Ok now explain the blue eyes and the light hairs. The truth is that most mangakas draw their japanese/European characters with almost similar facial traits, berserk and SnK for exemple are full of European characters and they don’t look different from other mangas.

Who invented what first is irrelevant.

Japan is in a way better shape than Canada tho.

that'S why i postet how the japs came to whites to study our science ...and yes whites are gods but japs are not niggers or something so i can live with them ruling Asia or something useful

Japs got their whole economy revamped by America after ww2. They don't make many, if any, groundbreaking innovations. For the most part, they just improve the white man's inventions.

also japs are the only really civilized people who kept a distinct deep rooted culture of their own ...ask the filthy weebs about it lmao

GIBS ME DAT BIX NOOD

This is data gathered from the US, retard.
>Asian and Hispanic newlyweds are by far the most likely to intermarry in the U.S.
Clipped from your own article. lol

>She dived and then she chimped out
Niggers should be gassed along with kikes.
Even actual animals are more civilized.

>tf
typical moortuguese defending the diving negro
neck yourself

Those ain't the Ainu, those are the Yayoi lmao.
Now pic related is an Ainu.

Attached: ainuwoman.jpg (474x750, 89K)

OP is in the wrong here but all these Americans just make this thread much more enjoyable. The arrogance from these blind bats is just exhilarating; it makes me so hard seeing these Americans seethe.

It's what I would expect from Jow Forums to be honest - no actual discussions just plentiful "believable" descriptive spouting despite is being completely false.

What tops it off is that the majority of these American's love to talk about genetics and how clean they or "blue eyes" this and "blonde hair" that. Tell me who found CRISPR? Your figments will tell you it was General MacArthur because he was a huge influencer to creating universities for the Japanese.

They had some inventions, don't kill yourself.
They may be second to Whites but they're not nigger-tier.

This must be like having 12 million pitbulls allowed to roam anywhere they want

*kid

Anime is usually not nice actually. It's loud and obnoxious which is completely opposite to what japs behave like in real life.

Because historically europeans sold themselves to the dirtiest schemes of economic exploitation without any reservations, falling for all its ideological traps (individualist egalitarianism, feminism, multikulti, etc.). This created insane amounts of wealth, at the cost of what you may call 'human ecology' (traditions, identity, hierarchy, functional families, etc.). The "fall of the West" is just the final stage of bastardization of your race, happening within the uninterrupted continuity of the same system of human exploitation.
The 'master race' is just a race of good goys and bastards.
Don't mind my flag, I'm not a local here.

Attached: 1566998685168.gif (400x169, 1.46M)

Japanese aren't much more intelligent on average than whites and whites produce more geniuses. Black people are simply 3/5s of a human

And they were vastly inferior to Ancient Egypt let alone Ancient Greece.

wrong

I like flags, and of all the flags the Japanese flag is my favourite period

Do you live in Golders green?

>A group of 68 evolutionary psychologists issued an open letter titled "Kanazawa's bad science does not represent evolutionary psychology" rejecting his views,[9] and an article on the same theme was published by 35 academics in American Psychologist[10].

It just show how americanized they are nowadays.

Japan lets in what...3 immigrants every year?

Your flag kinda says it all. You can’t speak about bastardization of race, multiculturalism and all that shit when you’re contributing.

Attached: brit.jpg (600x498, 100K)

I'm only studying for a limited time here, dimwit. Also, I'm not white.

Then...what are niggers to Japanese people?..
0.o

All asians see white people as niggers. It's true.

No, that’s refugees. Japan is letting in 350,000 low skilled workers through 2024. They already have a poo elected government official in Tokyo, and a poo population of ~35,000
Would post pic, but phone is being gay. 2021 they’re introducing a part 2 visa which allows said workers to bring family, and can be renewed indefinitely.

Nope faggot, I'm white and have never been stopped by police in last 7 years, some black guys I know get stopped weekly

>niggers in Japan
Oi vey goyum...

I won't say so. I don't enter their country illegally asking for gibs and raping their women.
Also, nigger are nigger to the japanese (and asian in general).

>I get tired of all the shit WMAF threads and the weebcels
Reminder that those are kikes and losers stirring up propaganda, trying to get us to hate our Japanese brethren.
True weebs don't want Japan...the last uncucked great country to be contaminated by (((foreign influence))).

Attached: 1484887128926.jpg (824x684, 99K)

But user, what you have described is what every civilisation does.

Mein nigger... are you in the Riot group?

He's not wrong, also they served many poor countries with better functional cars in a cost effective way

>Memeflag

There's an established Nigerian mafia that sells drugs on the streets in certain sections of the city, you obviously haven't visited here

How old is it?

>Japan is letting in 350,000 low skilled workers through 2024.
Nice lies schlomo.
Koreans don't count.

So White people flood Japan then rape and murder en masse while any action to stop it is deemed racist and therefore bad?

Attached: zxfvg4.jpg (600x315, 11K)

It’s not that hard to use the internet

Attached: A14B6F4B-7A62-413A-BDD2-60A21FF3968F.png (640x1136, 521K)

Japs lack the creativity of invention but they make up for it with innovation.
White man creates
Jap man innovates
Kikes lie and steal
Niggers destroy

UHHH CHING CHONGU
me think whitu ppru are duuuumb

thats why they draw most anime characters with white features
thats why they must keep suiciding cause they are superior
and also thats why most of them view and viewed foreigners like gods , even in the endo era , and any japanese girl would rather take this white ppru dicku than their small nanopenises , ok i guess that part is true we kinda are like niggers to their womans

But even Japan's pyramids were built by whites though, if not humanity's aryan progenitors.

Attached: IstillEndUpDissapointed.jpg (510x511, 66K)

Lol the negro nor his nigger compatriots could never absolutely destroy us in a war and drop two nukes on us, gtfo