Why do Americans have that "look" to them? Pic related, they look like Americans...

Why do Americans have that "look" to them? Pic related, they look like Americans. "White" Americans have this look to them that Europeans do not. Does anyone else know what I mean about the American "look"?

Attached: 4f580953665b07176aa5edca2ced420bfc2d58b6ed10ebe6f8fc0057d022cf8a.jpg (1500x998, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

donate.doctorswithoutborders.org/
unhcr.org/uk/sign-the-families-together-petition.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thats the look of freedom buddy. Its no wonder euros dont have it.

Unironically it’s inflammation, americans eat like pigs

Americans look very good.
Check out this bread:

I get you- they look self defeated and put out the fake smile.. The original onions face

its the feeling of knowing we never will need a brexit after 1776

mutt genes

Mutts, no more, no less

Attached: 193F07B2-501E-4B16-8D3A-860126C70780.gif (411x488, 664K)

Yeah the cheeks are not defined.

>Freedom
>ADL allowed content
pick one, Mutt

Attached: amerimutt 2.jpg (207x243, 14K)

Whiter than you bruce

Rent free

It really depends on the air quality, the food/water, and other stuff
Also this. Most people here would prefer to eat unhealthy shit like bacon, doughnuts, or hash browns for breakfast instead of a bowl of oatmeal with a side of fruit.

Pure amerimutts

Attached: D21653F3-C0CE-41D7-85BD-9087D676CBC9.jpg (777x1024, 106K)

doubt it

Post eyes

Attached: AA9BFF21-6D18-4F11-9F2E-998AF45C5227.jpg (913x254, 51K)

what a anglo german genetic admixture?

Attached: tp.jpg (533x830, 132K)

genital mutilation changes the development of the body. why we all look psychopathic

I was prepared to argue with you, but now that I look at the two on the right I actually see a lot of amerimutts that look like that, especially the guy. I have no idea why desu. Guy on the left is probably half Mexican or something.

Slide and divide thread to pit whites against each other. Fuck off and sage.

I’m going to stick my redneck cock inside a British qt 3.14 and blow a hot white trash load inside, she will give birth in my F-150 cause I ain’t paying for no doctor, I got Jesus amen

>Amerimutts
>white

They bred out the cheek bones, strong features, and good skin over a couple hundred of years of religious puritanism which inhibited optimal sexual selection among the populace.

Also you'd be surprised how much Scottish genes are in the American population.

Based and redpilled

>a British qt 3.14
You can have them mate!

No ones gonna czech em? Fuck you

Attached: MuttSocks.jpg (620x465, 47K)

Looks comfy af though to be fair

Im guilty of wearing socks like that but i wear converse

Attached: F4C1C58E-D85A-4407-8029-878FBD1A24EF.jpg (1050x959, 327K)

>Why do Americans have that "look" to them?

Oh because most Americans have some percentage of Injun mongrel DNA in their woodpile.

Attached: ryan.jpg (3072x2304, 1.16M)

>which inhibited optimal sexual selection among the populace.
How so?

ive been laughing. ty

Only true alphas wear white socks with sandals. The white socks represent the American white diaspora, and the sanders represent our Lord Jesus, who himself wore sandals as he vanquished the filthy Jews from the temple. I will go to England soon and carry on this American tradition as I search for my British qt 3.14 to impregnate with my potent, white trash genes

The propaganda there is really weird. Welcome to reality.

Attached: americanlook.jpg (561x393, 79K)

Do you mean the permanent fake smile?

Horse features?

I wish to one day return to my ancestral lands of Leeds England and escape this shithole of retarded Amerimutts.

Attached: mutts 1488.jpg (2048x1365, 627K)

Chauncey, get off your posh high horse. The two in the front from the right have the quintessential British teeth displayed-just cleaned.

The Native Americans, fore they were vanquished, did place a curse upon those lands, that all who settled there would be fouled to the flesh, making them wretched and ugly.

Leeds is a shit hole full of paki inbreds though

Post eyes muhammad.

I knew a girl in Leeds. She studied at the university. Very petite and busty, and an angelic face. I once touched her teet, though it was by accident.

All Americans have
1.4% sub saharan African
3.5% east Asian

fluoride stare, theyre poisoned

>all
Nope

There's even a certain look to normal, white, americans from every region. I can pick out an oklahoma girl from a mile away, and having grown up on oklahoma poontang, I much prefer it.

Its the look of young kids who arent scarred by the world yet. They are sheltered and have no idea how bad things are. Ignorance is bliss

The gay look?

Yes, its called assertiveness. I’ve worked in an international company and dealt with many eurofags. You guys are beta as fuck.

>be crazy, ugly, sexless religious fundamentalist
>leave Britain so you can go be crazy, ugly, sexless religious fundamentalist on a new continent
>abandon any chance for admixture with greater society for few hundred years
>never seen girls like this walking around
>standards drop precipitously within a few generations

Attached: 37.jpg (657x850, 294K)

I think its the chemicals in stuff not genetic. My uncle lives/grew up in the us and he s half romanian and half czech, so 100% eastern european but he still has the uncanny american look to him

Checked

Any sock color other than black is disgusting and subhuman.

Attached: 20190907_050033.jpg (521x187, 57K)

>Yes, its called assertiveness.
Yes very impressive, Tyrone.

Attached: 1565576721042.jpg (1200x1017, 221K)

>eventually culminating in disaster

Attached: happy couple.jpg (997x1500, 273K)

isnt this a german thing too?

Attached: 1563738888417.jpg (197x243, 9K)

100% true.

Yes, they're healthy. They eat meat, the play sports, they grew up riding bikes in their neighbourhoods and playing in their backyards. Their parents took them on road trips to the beach or the Rockies.

Nope

cringe and muttpilled

Attached: americans.png (476x401, 138K)

Yes, we get it. You're not white Jose.

Top kek boys

Attached: MuttLife.webm (1280x720, 1.46M)

Everyone who takes this kind of pics always want to look hard and kewl, were you born with that fucking frawn or something?

>NZ
Why did you decide to become the Ireland of Australia?

your country is irrelevant

Why do the British have that "look" to them? Pic related, he looks like a Briton. "White" British have this look to them that humans do not. Does anyone else know what I mean about the British "look"?

Attached: osama-bin-laden-born-march-10-1957-member-of-the-prominent-saudi-bin-laden-family-and-the-founder-of (895x1200, 190K)

and so is your life

ITT Europeans don't know what the scorching American sun is like.

>this german tourist is "an amerimutt".

You can always spot American tourists because they are the worst dressed people

Why do you care how people dress? Are you a faggot?

>56%

I'm sure they would be happy to have a self-hating cuck. Everyone loves weak, sniveling men.

>that flag
>that post

Attached: 1507894128866.jpg (716x724, 52K)

Checked

>t. 100% abo

>your country is irrelevant

So what? You re also irrelevant. What the fuck makes you more relevant than he is?

you re a fucking boomer on a mongolian basket weaving forum.

If anything the letonian has an interesting culture and he s not a slave to israel.

Ireland is known for catb bombs and drinks named after car bombs and excellent music. New Zealand is known for Peter Jackson, Flight of the Conchords, and kebab removal. Not quite the same.

You can hear Americans before you see them. I was at a sushi place yesterday and one of the waitresses was from the states. Sounded east coast. High pitched and squeeky like most American voices.

>car bombs

Attached: Fuck Off Spic.jpg (640x480, 20K)

True. We don't even wear your traditional burqas.

>52%

You can hear their nasally voices from sixteen miles away

Maybe you mean fake friendly?
But I only experienced this with waiters and people behind a pay desk in a shop. They talked to me as if they knew me for years but it was all shallow. At first I didn't know that so sometimes I wanted to start a conversation but then they just smiled it away or gave an 'empty' answer like Wow Wonderful.

Every country has its strange, fake people and every country has some based ones.

what part? skate shoes?

Attached: QG36BT-HERO.jpg (583x583, 54K)

Oi m8 i fink dem amercahns ah annoyin as fook lad. Fahkin need to go bhak acrowse da pownd dey do fakin roight. For creating the English language you guys sure do suck at speaking it.

If anybody has a "look", it's Brits. You look nothing like other Europeans. I can't tell the difference between a Frenchie and a German, Brits stick out like a moldy crumpet.

holy shit that's a lot of posts to miss the answer
your accent affects how your facial muscles look

It's the teeth.
Most americans have pretty straight teeth and they're mostly all there.
I know that's a shocker to see, but there are places in the world that actually sell dental hygiene products.
Funny enough, those places aren't localized in the US.

We can help stop retarded posts like this one by ensuring OP gets the education he needs by donating to sites like
donate.doctorswithoutborders.org/
I give $100 a month to make sure as many refugees are welcomed with open arms into the UK, and given the education they so desperately need.

>did you stroke your dog today?
do we have to bring up that all your slang sound like sexual degeneracy.

Attached: 1567819568386.gif (500x281, 1022K)

>49%

I usually notice Americans by their total lack of style. Comes down to a few points.
1. Americans don't like to groom themselves. They don't even brush their hair. They think it is gay. They generally look unkempt.
2. Americans dress poorly. They were ill-fitting clothes like loose shirts, long shorts etc. They also wear sports clothes everywhere. When not dressing casually they look like their mother dressed them up.
3. Americans smile too much. Not even normal smiling, but cheesy grins. Look at Americans in photos, they always have a cheesy grin.

Attached: yanks.jpg (640x426, 248K)

unhcr.org/uk/sign-the-families-together-petition.html
Not a place to donate, but a petition you can sign to encourage more refugees are able to bring their entire families to the UK. If they have more time spent with their families, they will have less time to make abhorrent posts. I've already signed several times using aliases and addresses in the UK. You should all do the same.

do ALL americans bleach their teeth?

You forgot binge drinking and bogans.

Yeah it's the 56% thing fellow bong. Don't get me wrong I have a neighbour from kentucky and she can trace herself back to England and Scotland.

Most Americans however are just mongoloid jew controlled consumer drones

Thats a good idea, i will help.

I agree on the smiling.

As far as style and grooming, you will find it lacking as soon as you get out of the big cities.