COMMUNISM WAS CREATED BY THE BRITISH

COMMUNISM WAS CREATED BY THE BRITISH

It never seemed strange to you that the headquarters of the first International was in London, and the activities of this organization extended to all countries except England itself. Let me remind you of the history of the "Communist Manifesto". It was published anonymously in London on 24.02.1848 by Marx and Engels on behalf of a certain "German Communist League" and immediately translated into English, French, Italian, Flemish, Danish, Swedish and Polish. On the same day, the republic was proclaimed in France, and then there was a fire:

2.03 - Southwest Germany
6.03 - Bavaria
11.03 - Berlin
13.03 - Vienna and almost immediately Hungary
18.03 - Milan and onward all Italy (independent uprising in Sicily)

With great difficulty the most civilized countries of Europe managed to repel ... what? Yes, the feudal reaction inspired by British obscurantism to destabilize the continental system.

Therefore, the headquarters of the Second International was in Brussels, the capital of the English puppet. From the same opera both the two-half International and Comintern. All these are subversive English organizations, created with English money and having no serious influence only in two countries: in England itself (what is it to saw oneself) and in America (all "Made in England" is automatically filled with quiet Americans in plain clothes).

In other words, a "communist fanatic" or "member of the comintern" is an English spy by definition. Or are you still a supporter of the Jewish version? No argument, there is a Jewish mafia, international connections. Only subversive activity against the state is a terrible thing massive. It requires no less effort than a direct military invasion. Give the jew a syringe with poison - it will be a good story for the thriller.You need people from the state, you need the system, you need STAB. And the real interest. Specific: territory, markets, oil, gold - what, where, when, to whom and how.

Attached: flagi-v--istoriyah.jpg (450x216, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Marx
youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's it like in Ukraine

Man, Anglos are fucking based.

Karl Marx himself lived and died in London, England.

Attached: Karl_Marx_plaque_in_London.jpg (1024x767, 120K)

Anglos do not exist.

Leon Trotsky used to give talks at "Speakers Corner".

Attached: British Prime Minister Theresa May wearing Frida Kahlo arm braclet, a Mexican artist followed commun (600x1536, 228K)

And the British will re-birth it.

Attached: cpgbcorbyn-300x187.jpg (300x187, 15K)

>Delet

Speakers corner was actually facilitated by the soviets i the hope of formenting political dissent amongst the population at large.

Nowadays it's the professionally unemployed and mudshits.from edgeware rd shitting up the place.

no faggot communism was created by jews

Attached: 1555680697792.png (2225x961, 3.01M)

Attached: 1523405952071.jpg (433x535, 61K)

Attached: 1535450162463.jpg (912x1312, 469K)

Tommy Robinson spoke there last year. He looked scared. You could tell he was "acting" out a character.

Everything was created by the British.

Stay mad non-Anglos

Marx was German.

London, Sweden and the Ottoman Empire are important pieces to the "Jew Puzzle". OP's thread is very much valid, and needed.

Attached: English AntiFa.jpg (1422x1016, 320K)

Anglo, Jew, what’s the difference

Attached: British Israelism.jpg (220x362, 24K)

Attached: Anglo Israel.jpg (196x293, 7K)

Attached: The Evangelical Calvinist In Plain Language Glenn Beck.jpg (664x1014, 149K)

Attached: Israel in Britain - Colonel Garnier - The Worship of the Dead - The Great Pyramid.jpg (338x535, 20K)

Attached: The New Phariseeism - Anglo Phariseeism.jpg (583x936, 188K)

Attached: Theresa-May-New-Phariseeism-Tory-UK-PM-57.jpg (1020x921, 337K)

Attached: The New Phariseeism.jpg (300x465, 22K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Marx
>Marx was ethnically Jewish.

Sometimes, where you're born doesn't determine who you are.

Ottoman "Donmeh" Turks rule England. From the years 1648-2019.

Attached: Victory & Abdul - Anglo-Ottoman-Love - Crimean War.jpg (906x960, 331K)

You said this exact same thing 5 months ago.

Get Educated:

Sometimes, different people say the same things.
What you think ideas are original?

If the man who invented the first plane never existed, it'd simply be a matter of time and circumstance before someone else did it.

You sound retarded and very hostile.

Just surfing the Kali Yuga as some would say. What I say is a fact.

You're annoying. Go away.

youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0

Attached: 1567848531787.jpg (1080x2720, 723K)

Slavichungryniggerfaggotsayswhat?

Attached: 2DBB4318-1C70-4E58-9FBE-563082A979C7.jpg (1024x913, 71K)

No

Attached: ◙.jpg (1024x640, 54K)

Yea, anyone who calls for a revolution against the (((1%))) and ends up killing half the people during the revolution is almost always a Jew or was surrounded by them.

>London
AHAHA
Thanks for reminding me of the absolute state of bongistan OP.

Who killed half the population?

Tread is already starting to turn to shit. I'll need to stop responding to retards.

Everything was creates by the British.

Useful idiots and Jews calling for people to attack other useful idiots whilst never naming the Jew. It's like they don't realize there's less than half a billion of themselves in a world with a population of 7.7 billion.

These threads I'm talking about literally goes on to encourage ethnic suicide by way of war, Instead of targeting the (((1%))) who don't listen to those they're supposed to serve. Also, any revolution in the past done with Jews/ Jewish Ideology at the helm.

Attached: crtl+f Jew 1 time.png (1920x1080, 328K)

Attached: british-ottoman-turk.jpg (1872x1290, 562K)

>Useful idiots and Jews calling for people to attack other useful idiots whilst never naming the Jew.
Keep working on your dialog. Far too vague.

Anyone who browses here regularly knows what I'm talking about.

No they don't because you're wording things vaguely.

Did AntiFa kill half the population?
Did Adolf Hilter kill half the population?

What are you talking about?

Antifa attacks nobodies instead of those actually causing the problems.

Hitler didn't want to exterminate anyone.

Why does every thread instantly turn into a shit-show. God damn man, so sick of this shit. Every single time, nothing but a shit show.

"Communism has always broken upon the rocks of Dover" ~ Gommies

Britain is alphachad central and that's why continentals hate us.

Attached: 75ca64819f23bfdd9e9c19e90a3093ba1dffd7111b5c45a26713aa9e3ac34d4b.gif (480x320, 658K)

Your problem in society are those at the top. Both in the private sector and government sector. They typically associate as a Jew

Attached: (((White))) Privilige is Jewish.jpg (791x1024, 144K)

Then leave.

Ok, I wish you luck. I'm going to stop reading your post now. For whatever reason you cannot communicate properly. Even though we probably agree on everything.

You leave nigger. You're the one shitting up a good thread with nigger tier incoherent dialog. I'm the one adding a ton of value. More value then idiots like you add in a decade.

Anglos are the real Jews. Just look at HK, Kashmir, Palestine, USA, etc.

>muh gommunism boogeyman
boring

Who is next?

Attached: 15214531651264.jpg (1280x1440, 601K)

Attached: The true jewish agenda.jpg (836x317, 131K)

Russia beat the Ottomans eight times. Turk "Donmeh" Bolsheviks wanted revenge and got it with their deep connections in London.

Attached: communist_britain_flag_by_party9999999-d3r9ib6.png (900x500, 30K)

Tell me a story about the Sassoon.

Brits are such faggots. If they had guns like us they wouldn't all be getting raped by pakis. But they need a license to do anything and have bad teeth. And their food is shit. And their women are all ugly.
They all worship their stupid queen on their rainy little island.

Attached: terry-thomas.jpg (620x387, 112K)

Need to look more into Leopold. Apparently the House of Hanover is Jewed up.

Leopold II was based.

The beady-eyed eternal anglo sips his tea of deceit in the shadows.

Likely "British Israelism" was another psyop to further the agenda of the zionists, pretty much everything is/was

Yeah it was. Though, not to be ignored. Many on the "far right" in the US believe they are the true Jews. Mostly boomers at this point.

Attached: main-qimg-bdc772a541afa4c7049b5245d73647474.png (507x639, 467K)

Why?

Attached: IMG_20190601_154316.jpg (4608x3456, 2.93M)