If you had the choice, would you live amongst the "elite"?

Knowing what you know through Jow Forums , all the red pills, black pills, and all the pills in between. If you had a choice what would you make?

Attached: serveimage (5).jpg (429x552, 45K)

I have spent enough time on Seven Mile Drive to know this is an easy question

The elite as in da joos?

>Seven Mile drive

Qrd?

I've learned than this "elite" will probably go to hell for eternity if they don't repent in front of God for all their sins on Earth
I prefer to have a normal, christian life, trying to do good thingd and have way less to repent when I die

Jews or their puppets

I'd live in the basement of a castle if I could eat their food

Hmm is that a trick answer?

How so?

I can do their garden and consume their fine wines

I'm getting used to the idea

When will this occur?

I have a jacket which would look great on a country estate

Already do, just browsing you losers at 3 in the morning

Do I still get to be a serial killer?

Based frog. Agree. Most elites are soulless.

No. I wouldn't't trade my soul for money.

No, but you could be a fag.

nice larp, faggot
you're here forever

You don't have to, you just have to be crafty as fuck.

a good tactic is

freaking them out

the elite love that, they are very superstitious

No then, no faggotry

my hatred is so visceral and runs so deep on my psyche that I would unironically send us all to the stone age just to spite these abominations

Attached: 1567379009222.jpg (480x621, 26K)

Its settled then.

I dont think you understand what being an 'elite' entails.
If you think being a manipulative worm is going to save you, you are doubly retarded.

Yes but I don't know the delicate dance of politics so I'd be lynched or something.

What does it entail? Having a laugh?

Lighten up *pinches cheek*

Subjugation of the entirety of humanity.
Inflicting opressive psychological and physical conditions upon them.
Forcing them into a lifetime of servitude.
Ritualistic torture.
Sexual abuse.
Cannibalism.

And in return you get mansion and a sports car.

Well Elite Beings don't engage in those types of behaviours, another type does, a demonic kind.

Tomato, tomato.

I would do anything to breathe the same air they breathed.

potato, potato?

It's using human beings as currency. Stop larping as one you fucking fag

The Elite Class I know of are extra dimensional and use money as a cover to grant them a barrier between man

Whose larping?
I am starkly opposed to anyone who would cause unneeded suffering of another, for their own material gain.

That's the Demiurge and corruption which occurs at all levels of society not just the monied classes

You're a brain dead shill and no one is interested in the bollocks you're peddling.

You're a phoney vampire

Funny because vampirism describes exactly the behaviours that you are seemingly in favour of.

I am a central sun and you are a black hole.

I radiate. You absorb. That is why I must now put up this force field between us, as you have been exposed.

*throws garlic*

not if they are degenerate

Cast seeds among birds and they flock to you. Cast pearls before swine and they are trampled. Elitism? All that matters in life are love and that a man stands on his own two feet. Without them, no man is elite. Property, vanity and power will only lead to soulless foolish depravity. What you consider to be elite is just goonery and misery.

Attached: 5cd.jpg (400x462, 26K)

You are until you get the chance to be one of them.

Power (money, and knowledge in a lesser sense) can corrupt even the nicest person. Even if you are a person who's had nothing bad happen in life and are thought of as the nicest most pure guy in the city. Everyone from the poorest to the richest, will be very hard pressed to not abuse power for selfish gain once they attain it.

Imagine living close to like a king, nay even a god for the rest of your days. close to being invincible from all the common struggles of man. To be able to command servants to do your bidding in return for what is you chump change in comparison to the massive wealth you have. A wealth so vast that you have the brightest and more experienced doctors in the century tend to your health. You can easily afford to even grow the organs you need yourself if need be. Quite possible as long as your brain is working correctly, you are basically immortal. And if you want to. You can make anyone disappear with the snap of your finger as every politician is in your pocket, as whatever paltry sum they get from working as one, is something you could give to them 5 times over and more in bribes that will set them up for a life of luxury for the rest of their days.

The high you get from this can be stronger than heroin, weed, krokodile and cocain combined, and you will need your fix by continuing to use the power recklessly on selfish gain over and over until the day you are put to rest in the ground. And your children will continue the cycle. Unable to even become poor because they are so rich that the wealth it creates on it's own cannot be outpaced by their frivolous spending.

If you have played The Sims or really any kind of God game. That's essentially what you can do with your slice of the earth that is divided between these very few people who are in on it. Basically the only thing preventing you from consuming the entire globe and all of humanity is other elites like yourself.

And if you have played any such computer game. You have most likely drowned a sim once, or you have lived out any fantasy you might have.

So don't come here preaching. Because you are just as susceptible to the allure of absolute power just as I am.

My sim houses were beautiful.

In summer my cousins and I would be allocated 1 hour slots on the pc to play it

lol

those were the days

Not everyone is as weak as you are sven.
You think that lines of code are the same as humans. What a fucking moron.

which movie is that

Yes, easily. People are fucking stupid and contemptible and most of them deserve to get fucked over by the elites.

Go on. There's even the starter pack for you. Start a big company and lead it for a couple of years. See how "holy" you are after a few years of riches.

You'd be almost arrogant to think you are immune from it.

I'm on first, you second

I would never pursue that to begin with. I'd forsake all of the riches in the world to live in a log cabin with a good wife and raise kids together. Not everyone is as corrupted and twisted up inside as you are.

lol

I hate to say many fights broke out about

"he's been on since 1pm it's 1.15pm"

"BUT I NEED TO FINISH MY ROOF"

.whaf are you

A fun guy

Religious lunacy

keep hoping for an afterlive while you get exploited.

We could live a much better live, user.

If I had the status of the elite I'd probably try to build a microstate instead of a pedoisland.
If I had to live among them I'd probably allahuackar their asses in our first congregation.

What is the Christians are right and the "elite" are literal luciferians that take their orders from principalities and powers? Sure, they're getting all the women, power, money, the best quality food, etc, but is it really worth your soul? Materialism is empty. I'm happy with what I have I wouldn't take the chance