Did you support the war in Iraq in 2003?

Asking this purely out of curiosity. What were your reasons for it?

Attached: stream_img.jpg (680x382, 56K)

I was a little kid back than.

Most Americans supported it at the time because there was this false idea that it would be revenge for 9/11. In hindsight anyone with a functioning brain doesn't support any of it

That was a dodgy one. Most of the 9/11 attackers were Saudis, and there is even evidence that they were backed by the Saudi government, yet we ended up going into Iraq and Afghanistan. Guess we didn't want to sour our chances of those petrodollars.

Was in favor of it still am.

i was playing club penguin in 2003

Forgot to include my reasons. It's because Saddam spent his life making our lives harder from the first Iraq war to the end when he thought he could order us not to inspect how his WMD program was going. He was very muchg wrong. The world is better off for his regime being gone as are the Iraqi people.

No. Was extremely angry with it because of the clear lies that were being peddled to support it. When Blair changed his story from WMD (because they found none) to "muh regime change" and then when he was told that was illegal he switched back again to "muh WMD" and produced a clearly fabricated "dossier" indicating Israel could be hit in "45 minutes" by Saddam I knew what was up. Blix - the weapons inspector had said the exact opposite, but we were supposed to listen to this idiot lie to us and swallow it?

It was an absolute scandal, and one of my initial red-pills I think.

No. I was against it in every conceivable way.

However Bush's art recently has been me think of simulation theory

and how we might change the past

Because I was a kid and not wanting war was for sissy leftists

I was that leftist

I was in highschool and one day our geography teacher was off

and so the stand in was a man from Iraq

and he spoke very eloquently about why war is unjust

>Did you support the war in Iraq in 2003?

I did. It resulted in thousands of dead Americans, it was basically a victory for the entire world.

Attached: coffins iraq war.jpg (630x381, 70K)

Strong no. It seemed to me that all likely outcomes of toppling the regime were worse for America than all likely outcomes of doing nothing. To me it seemed vain, stupid, arrogant and self destructive. And I'm still mad after all this time. I've never forgiven America for it.

Never forget every single fucking left winger said Iraq had WMDs while Bill Clinton was still in charge. They all supported the sanctions, they were all adamant the weapons inspectors were being deceived, they all supported the no-fly zones (including the lethal enforcement of them). Don't let them get away with their rewriting of history.

"weapons of mass deception"

*forgiven boomers for it
remember, both the boomer and the jew think in terms of profit

based

Attached: 153209945835.jpg (720x408, 33K)

All I remember is they interrupted Roseanne or something good on television to make the war announcement. Thank god for the internet.

At this point we've seen them write and rewrite so many times it's unbelievable. I watches the left go from vile Bush hatred to looking at him as just an innocent, goofy sort of character who hugs Michelle Obama. Hell, we've even witnessed leftists war monger for war in Syria.

If you remind them they voted blair back in in a landslide after this invasion they start throwing shit all over the place

it's not about support. it's as long as we're the ones dropping the bombs that matters.

they should have turned the entire region into glass

Yes. Death of mutts and sandniggers fighting each other. Jews are really high IQ people. Thank you jews!

As Bernie Sanders and Epstein proved, Americans are not in control. It's also not my fault Islam is the religion of peace. Maybe if the brown kings there spent more on bringing young girls to America's elites than on golden toilets they would have defeated Israel by now.

Attached: US-stole-gold-oil.jpg (600x450, 89K)

No. I hated it and still do. Based on lies and just led to worse instability in the Mid East, energizing the left, driving immigration, and so on. Monumental mistake by the US and where the west really got off the rails.

I’m ashamed that I was fooled. I wasn’t Jew wise at that time, and I actually believed their horseshit. Fool me once...

No, it was a clear violation of Just War Theory and the teachings of Carl Von Clausewitz. Many Paleoconservatives would be opposed to this kind of nonsense.

yeah but just because I wanted to see sandniggers get rekt. I guess in hindsight it was dumb just like Libya. Also it pissed off my mates lefty girlfriend