Asian women

Is it ok by pol standards to date an Asian woman?
At least you are not spawning new Jews.

Attached: 0C7A5861.jpg (700x467, 33K)

Asians are yellow jews. Tiananmen was fake just like the holocoaster.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

I dated an Asian bird once.
We were sitting there watching some shit about downies on tv I said 'You don't see any Chinese with down syndrome'
she looked at me and as cool and as nonchalant as you like and replied 'of course not we kill them' and just casually went back to watching tv
I nearly ruptured my spleen laughing
smashed her backdoors in that night like crazy
10/10 would fuck her again.

Attached: laughing pepe.jpg (399x385, 44K)

Anyone else starting to get tired of these threads?

Attached: EChFu4TU0AA3vcJ.jpg (1920x1442, 368K)

asian women are literally made for white cock

Attached: 1471445297999.png (1057x3456, 1.56M)

I believe you.

date whoever, we will look down upon you if they arent white, but do whatever you want. dont have kids with a different race obv

Do you have ANY idea how great Asian girls are?

Let me paint you a picture. A totally true picture.
You could say to the girl on the left, or the girl on the right "You know, I really don't like blacks/Jews/gays/feminists." And the Asian girls would be fine with it. They might even say "Me too."
Do you see that thing in the middle? If you said the same to that thing in the middle, it'd go ballistic. "How DARE you say that!? I'm reporting you to the police and will seek to have you fired! We are no longer friends!"

That's how based Asian girls are. You need to see it spelt out like that before you can truly appreciate it. You don't realise how diseased white people have become. How eager they are to sacrifice their own on the alter of political correctness. An Asian girl would never do that. She hasn't been militarised. She hasn't been corrupted.

Attached: 64991205_2365303093792281_566022241007016322_n.jpg (1440x1440, 334K)

Fucking kek user. I've often asked my gf the same thing but it's true. Down syndrome is practically non-existent over there even in areas where they don't kill them kek.

I say go for it and never look back. I support the elimination of pure white in favour of god tier harpa.

Pretty much this. Asian women generally speaking aren't uptight when it comes to 'socially insensitive' humor or even observations about different races.

If you're living your life based on Jow Forums`s standards and expectations are you a man or human being at all?

>t. jap roastie

Attached: 1501299248062.jpg (682x951, 142K)

My jap/chink wife merely rolls her eyes whenever I make a racist joke or comment and at the end of any rant about jews, Hitler, etc, merely ends it with "you good, babe?"

I love her to death.
White roasties, on the other hand, would have no problem reporting me to the police for hate crimes against humanity.

I saw one driving a car the other day and I almost crashed. BOTH KINDS OF MONGOLS SHOULD BE FORBIDDEN FROM ROADS

I'm guessing she's ugly as shit. Dump her

Bobby Irish is a 2/10
Su-metal is a 7/10
Moametal [spoiler]and Yuimetal (Peace Be Upon Her)[/spoiler] is an easy 9/10

I'm not even into Japs, but they're objectively more attractive than you disgusting subhuman burgers.
>You could say to the girl on the left, or the girl on the right "You know, I really don't like blacks/Jews/gays/feminists." And the Asian girls would be fine with it. They might even say "Me too."
Because Japs are really fucking racist. And that's a good thing. But don't get carried away. Those attractive Japanese women will also tell you "whito piggu go hoomu".

Believe what you will - another excerpt from my time with the chink- Her mother told her 'Stay away from blacks they are dangerous animals, stay away from Indians and Pakistan as they smell, never date a man from Hong Kong as they'll steal your money' her family are based

They fucking scare me. With their inhuman strength and dead eyes, if they become self aware - we are fucked

The Jews fear the samurai.
The Jews fear the retard strength.
Mongol Mongoloids are the greatest ally we have against Israel.

You are onto something.

Attached: laughing nazis.jpg (312x162, 9K)

Nice aircon.