Brit/pol/ Saturday morning Edition

>UKIP? ON 21% IN A NATIONAL GENERAL ELECTION POLL? BY THE GUARDIAN? IT'S LIKE ANOTHER SHOAH
theguardian.com/politics/2014/aug/16/ukip-surge-popularity-farage-thanet

>LABOUR MP FOR GRIMSBY: "TOO MANY WOMEN IN LABOUR ARE WEAKENING THE PARTY"
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/labour/11039458/Women-in-the-Labour-party-are-making-it-too-gentle-for-power-MP-says.html

>SERIES 5 OF DOWNTON ABBEY WILL BE ABOUT THE FIRST LABOUR GOVERNMENT AND HOW IT WILL AFFECT THE ARISTOCRACY
telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/downton-abbey/11035260/Labour-government-threatens-Downton-Abbey.html

>TOP KEK: LABOUR MEP CANDIDATE MURDERED BY THE VERY ARABS HE SOUGHT TO FLOOD BRITAIN WITH
theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/13/del-singh-aid-expert-shot-by-terrorists-inquest-hears

>MASS CONSERVATIVE PARTY EXODUS AS THOUSANDS OF MEMBERS QUIT, INCLUDING IN CABINET MINISTERS' OWN CONSTITUENCIES
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/conservative/11038758/Conservative-party-members-quit-Cabinet-ministers-seats-in-protest-over-Government-policies.html

>A GORILLA THAT CAN SPEAK TO HUMANS HAS BEEN DESELECTED FOR BECOMING AN MP FOR THE LIB DEMS
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2726874/You-racist-Neanderthals-riots-heroine-tells-Lib-Dems-Woman-YouTube-sensation-denounced-2011-rioters-brands-party-patronising-vows-quit-presidency-contest.html

>EVEN AFTER SALMOND'S DEBATE HUMILATION, THE SNP AND BANK OF ENGLAND ARE STILL AT ODDS OVER KEEPING THE £
scotsman.com/news/politics/top-stories/snp-and-bank-of-england-at-odds-over-pound-talks-1-3510414

>CROSS-PARTY CAMPAIGN TO STOP NIGEL FARAGE BECOMING SOUTH THANET MP... TOTALLY NOT THE ESTABLISHMENT VS ONE PARTY, RIGHT?
kentonline.co.uk/thanet/news/thanet-stand-up-to-ukip-21736/

Attached: Apu Wet BritBong.png (1092x1023, 827K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SAVRFy3iS5A
youtube.com/watch?v=Zi8vJ_lMxQI&t=30s
twitter.com/search?q=#PeoplesPrimeMinister
twitter.com/search?q=#DeathByBrexit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for getting mashed up by a bull

Attached: bull23.webm (636x360, 2.84M)

Cringe

Attached: 34737838.jpg (1536x2048, 341K)

old links are old

stop that

>still reposting years old links because you're a fucking retard
Might as well repost this then.

Attached: 18170532-7436869-image-a-13_1567803740687[1].jpg (634x447, 123K)

>still using my 2014 links
Lmfao I’ve done a number on you, retard

Attached: 5C5B9716-815F-4F1C-863E-84C0D39827FE.png (3558x2372, 749K)

What's the sample size on that lad?

100%

Attached: nfffs.png (790x896, 115K)

*shits in your street

Attached: new english.png (298x346, 108K)

She won

BONGO BONGO LAND

>The poll was carried out by Survation, which questioned 1,006 people on Thursday and yesterday.

GO BACK TO TALIBAN
BRITAIN IS NOT YOUR COUNTRY

Pretty sizeable
The nation is literally seething

youtube.com/watch?v=SAVRFy3iS5A

Attached: 1567850599901[1].png (1956x1045, 243K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Zi8vJ_lMxQI&t=30s
Our ancestors toiled to build Britain over almost thousands of years and we will be the generation that witnesses it's complete downfall, there's something quite haunting about that.

Attached: Hitchens15.gif (480x360, 1.64M)

This meme would be so much better with a Spanish flag in the background

I completely mogged the last thread lol
Anonytrips be seething

Please can someone explain a Guardian article from 2014 about UKIP and Farage's Thanet seat is at the top of OP's post?

haha yeah you showed them

No it wouldn’t

Because I baited the anonytrips like 3 days ago and they still haven’t figured it out because they’re retarded

Cringe

Vote Conservative.

lol, how did this guy manage to get the Ed Stone?

Dont stay in there too long. A holiday from the world is one thing but too long pushing it away will lead to real mental problems.

Any qt nutjobs in there?

If BXP get a bigger share of the vote than Lib Dems who have welded themselves to remain that will be banter

Are you the small person from last thread?

It’s separated by gender. All blokes, some fit staff though

Nah that's too obvious it needs someone to fill in the background with a drawing of Benidorm or something

Has snek relented then? Glad to hear you're seeing the baby today

Based preube triggering NEETsocs with blatantly wrong graphs and sending them into a tizzy

Attached: 1558072828407.jpg (640x640, 81K)

>implying anyones reads OP links

Only there to stop jancels deleting

>meds

>Brexit party
lmfao

Attached: 6080890.jpg (557x312, 56K)

This suffering will never go away, will it?

Attached: 1543733595256.gif (304x280, 684K)

Sort of, not seeing her as much as I’d like. She’s definitely gonna use her as a weapon again in future

I'm thinking of chartering a frigate from the Royal East India Company, sailing it up the Thames and blasting the Parliamentary Chamber into rubble with salvos of cannon fire, who wants to join?

Attached: HMSBregsit.jpg (1571x2362, 531K)

Who actually is ‘eddie’?

Cringe

Don't be a faggot, vote UKIP.

Just thinking about me an Eddie riding the teacups together desu

Attached: 8D030B7A-AF73-4A02-9577-53C260538A91.jpg (473x473, 31K)

Some shredded 6’1 Charles bronson type figure in a Liverpool mental ward

>vote UKIP

Attached: Astral Kek.jpg (1284x980, 254K)

Nobody, it's a fiction.

why do you envy my ability to charter 18th century ships for the proliferation of domestic terrorism?

I used to live near a nursing college and one of my mates was shagging one. Some serious looking birds. Closest i ever got was a bird who worked in an old folks home, stories about having to wipe arses etc all the time ffs.

Attached: 1513027037343.png (938x678, 74K)

>Russell Howard.jpg

Just links fren, nothing more. Just to keep the jannies happy init.

Attached: Apu Smoking.png (713x611, 26K)

Attached: 15645301807471.png (1395x750, 1.17M)

This, sargon would be a great PM

no.

Attached: Hitchens14.jpg (700x700, 323K)

Nurses have to do some vile stuff like, my mum used to tell me that she had to shove stuffing up dead peoples arseholes to stop them leaking.
This place is pretty low grade, so most in here are able to look after themselves to some degree, although someone keeps shitting in the shower and splattering shit on the bottom of the toilet lid

>haunting

I'm in the same boat, dear lad. First, Peter Hitchens is a saint, I can't get enough of him. Secondly, I have adopted his stance, because he is undeniably correct.

In the grand scheme of things, though, everything passes. It's as natural as living and dying, just understand that it's a part of a natural cycle and there is nothing you can do about it. I do not fear because I know that our people will endure, and I just spend my time enjoying my life and thinking hard about what what's happening now can tell us about what the future is going to be like and try to predict it.

If you really want to be a top bloke and put in your part, have white children and raise them traditionally, and redpill the shit out of them along the way, and most of all, prepare them for what is coming. This is literally the best and only meaningful thing you can do about the present situation, in my opinion.

They get whiskey in mental wards like they did with rum on ships?

i wonder if he's jewish or just generally a faggot

twitter.com/search?q=#PeoplesPrimeMinister
twitter.com/search?q=#DeathByBrexit

Click these for some laughs, lads.

Why do you want to read a teacup alone?

Yeah Pete is correct about everything, he just needs to stop seething over it and start maining Kano instead

will you be voting Conservative at the next election?

Didn’t you get completely mogged in the last thread?

Skeptic parliament > people's parliament

Yeah my mum was a nurse, she said working with vd patients cured her of biting her nails. She had some wild stories, bodies going missing etc.

manlet

he used to live in his car

Attached: ed.jpg (2500x1875, 700K)

He probably just understood his audience would laugh at it

YOUKOIPP???

this pretty much sums up the current situation

Can’t believe you’re still seething lmfao

Attached: 9C09B41E-2715-4D5F-814E-742631BB5758.jpg (590x355, 160K)

I wonder if the lad who made these still posts here, or if he's abandoned us for greener pastures

Attached: 1559228001598.png (450x420, 20K)

Morning from the states mates
Starting my first day at work, 12hr shift on 3hrs of sleep.
Sent prayers frens

Attached: wojak-radles-34136180.png (500x394, 54K)

His idea of EU being continuation of 3rd reich by any means necessary is cute, however populist, but he's 'people should have never had a chance at referendum' is cucked as hell

Both.

good luck, amerimutt

Attached: 1537642260997.png (819x827, 302K)

She wouldn't have liked you anyway faggot

These tripfags though.. lads... why? Just go to Facebook if you need the attention and recognition that badly. That is literally the only reason you do it.

has posts saved about his idol. cute.

Fuck that

>but he's 'people should have never had a chance at referendum' is cucked as hell
But he’s been proven right over an over again, it’s not his fault you don’t understand British parliamentary democracy

not sure i want kids if the future is some sort of bizarre anglo-afro-pakistani neo liberal hellscape

Attached: CatDog5.png (500x592, 394K)

newfag

Everyone ready to invade Area 51?

It was July mate, you need to get over it

This, it was a stupid idea but I’m all for it

so what is happening now? Your faggot in chief is as useless as literally everybody promised he would be, what a disgraced shithole, sad!

Attached: brexitanyminute.jpg (900x335, 233K)

What you doing?

you’re making it worse - put away your dictionary, “proliferation” doesn’t make you sound smart, it makes you sound like a cunt

about 10 years ago a Chinese girl knocked on my door and had a tray of Chinese things trying to sell them to me at £5 quid a pop. was very odd, she wouldn't accept anything less then £5 for a piece of crap and she left in a huff.

I feel you, but we have to make white children. It's literally the only thing we must do.

>newfag
I'm not a newfag, the tripfags were, are, and always will be annoying. Just go to reddit if you that's what you need.

What are you talking about? He actually made the Tory party electable again.

you have pictures of me your idol saved on your device. very cute and very orbiting.

Big Mac and fries please

seething

Attached: 65.jpg (437x741, 24K)

I genuinely don’t care anymore, but the referendum completely fucked the operation of democracy in this country and I doubt it will ever recover in our lifetime if ever. How many mongs do you now hear daily that think a referendum is a legal mechanism of popular sovereignty, or how right had Peter been proven in that having people who disagree with the result in charge of legislating the result is a fucking retarded idea.
Only brainlets think peters wrong

You clearly are a newfag, though. If you don't know that Brit/pol/ has always been a tripcunt infested hellhole that bickers over personalities like a shitty version of Big Brother rather than a place to discuss British politics

Attached: 1560118096152.jpg (400x524, 41K)

just did a shit, but it came out flat like a brown wham bar.
ngl, i'm concerned.

But you haven’t posted a single picture of your body so I’ve completely mogged you