Why did they jump

What was going through thier heads as they were flying down?

Attached: IMG_2459.jpg (350x384, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GIQn8pab8Vc
mintpressnews.com/newly-released-fbi-docs-shed-light-on-apparent-mossad-foreknowledge-of-9-11-attacks/258581/
ine.uaf.edu/media/222439/uaf_wtc7_draft_report_09-03-2019.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vesna_Vulović
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who

Story?

What Happened

Kuwabara kuwabara

they were thinking pic related

Attached: hitlerdidnothingwrong.png (2262x1596, 257K)

The pavement

Why don't tall buildings come equipped with parachutes or fire retarded walls?

The pavement.

Different for each person, stupid retarded unanswerable question

They didn't get the phone call not to show up that day.

Attached: 1475534625146.jpg (1939x2246, 1.65M)

fake and gay

their ankles

Probably the same reason many of them ripped their clothes off before jumping. But for that you'll have to do some investigation: under what conditions do humans experience uncontrollable burning agony despite not being on fire?

Attached: 1567202015363.jpg (1920x1080, 139K)

OHMYGODI'M GONNA DIE AAAAAH AAAAAAAAAH FUCKFUCK NONONONO AAAAAH

Most americans can't open a bag of milk let alone use a parachute

Just another reason to hate kikes

Jews did this.

They didn't jump. They were pushed by people suffocating on smoke trying to get some fresh air.

youtube.com/watch?v=GIQn8pab8Vc
And the song was released in 1996 so yes this song was actually probably going through the head of some of them.

That's a hot take

topkek

Attached: IMG_20190828_121021.jpg (3237x2031, 2.03M)

Some were forced out by people pushing to windows for air, others jumped due to extreme heat. I imagine the last thing going through their minds was there loved ones.

So you believe i did this?

Attached: IMG_2483.jpg (207x253, 17K)

>my own terms

Attached: thejewsdidthis.gif (500x275, 763K)

Attached: Nazi Zionists did 911.jpg (710x384, 40K)

I can't understand why anyone would ever think they would jump.

Fuck burning I'd rather splat

Attached: 1539423320209.png (796x398, 82K)

Fuck. It was for

Came here to post this. Good work, user.

fucking jews

Instant death or burning alive

they thought "who was phone?"

also rare

Attached: horseniggers.jpg (560x445, 74K)

>single fact to back it up

Yeah, there were Mossad agents who had a tripod camera aimed at the buildings before the plane hit and they were holding lighters under the buildings and cheering before and after. Sources in the FBI said there's no way they didn't know beforehand about the attacks.

Attached: 1539753076408640.png (1300x832, 786K)

If only they had made a parachute out of the office furniture.

Attached: Nigga.jpg (358x359, 82K)

"I can see my house from here..."

Lol nice

most people can't us a parachute let alone base jump.

YOLOOOOOOOOOOOO

USA IS NUMBER 1

I have a fascination with the jumpers.

I want to levitate outside their floors, feel what they felt, helpless in the sky and burning to death.

Walking around the hamburg on the streets. The sound of impact, gunshot on concrete and glass.

Attached: 1563491023753.jpg (805x1024, 229K)

I bet the jews did thi

>Jews did this.
No, Muslims did. They admitted to it. They were proud of doing it.
>N-no, it's the JOOS
There's no evidence anyone involved was Jewish, or even connected to Israel.
>N-no, it was JOOOS
The people responsible have been waging war against Jews and Israel forever.
>N-no, it's JOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

Then you remember, the vast majority of /pol should have been drowned at birth, and then it's just comedy.

And I await being called a jew with pleasure, always funny, even though I was raised Roman Catholic and rejected it as a complete sham years ago.

>bag of milk
>bag of milk
>bag of milk
i thought you retarded fucking jews would catch on to what the first world does but i guess not

It was hot as fucking fuck and people would rather fall to death than burn alive, Jew

Spell out the name of God.

Sick

They jumped because the had herpes?

Die already boomer.

Attached: dancingmerchants.jpg (300x300, 28K)

No thats not a fact
Thats your opinion
You need to back that up with proof

"gonna lose so many shekels, might as well die"

Some of them held hands with their colleagues as they jumped.

Have you ever seen “the tower” card? Tarot is not used to tell the future, but as a medium to send messages in plain sight. Nothing metaphysical about it.
Many “mystics” were only there to send coded messages to those who knew how to what they were saying.

Topkek

Shut up dumbass, I bet you don't even speak 3 languages.

Shut up kike
Your nose is showing
I

Gods are sky fairies, they don't exist, dummy.

>english
>ebonics
>python
get fucked

probably wondering why a bunch of kikes never showed up for work that day

N I g g e r

Right on time, like a retarded clock.

mintpressnews.com/newly-released-fbi-docs-shed-light-on-apparent-mossad-foreknowledge-of-9-11-attacks/258581/

It was released a few months ago by the FBI in a FOIA request. Jews did 9/11 mate.

>And here is our son's room, he's very big into history and politics!

Attached: images.jpg (183x275, 12K)

Whether there were holograms or planes really hit the buildings, we know for a fact from a recent independent study from the Institute of Northern Engineering that the official narrative is incontrovertibly false. Either way they were sacrificed by the elites in the hopes of fulfilling the reclamation of greater Israel by bloodshed of ever more Gentiles. Vile and disgusting—their blood shall be payed back in full.

ine.uaf.edu/media/222439/uaf_wtc7_draft_report_09-03-2019.pdf

Attached: knive school.png (423x420, 300K)

What the fuck are you saying you retarded leaf

Nigger what?*

>"Last year I suggested parachutes for everyone at our office workers. They laughted at me...."

Your time is comming to an end parasite rats
Soon trump will nuke your snake nest
As we speak more and more white males are waking up thanks to redpills like game of thrones tyler swift songs

Attached: IMG_2376.jpg (673x699, 70K)

Thats the most retarded thing i have ever seen
You do realise israel is essentialy an american satelitte state right? How on earth could it do any harm to it and why?

you are really the greatest ally of all times ...arent ya schlomo

Hitler was right

Whats retarded about it? it happened. You seem a little naive

>He didn't rocket jump out the building then land on another rocket before landing

Attached: wee_rocket_jump.jpg (1600x900, 196K)

>CAUSE I'M FREEEEEE
>FREEE FALLING FREE FALLING

Jews put nukes under the building

You jump faggot.

Yes i we are

Attached: IMG_2477.jpg (1024x719, 161K)

Kek

Teirethicly why would israel even do this and how the fuck did they get away with it? Somebody farts in antarctica the cia are already aware what the guy ate

>How on earth could it do any harm to it

Look at the Epstein case. He was secretly videotaping pedos in power and had the ability to affect policy by threatening to release the videos.

ICTS International was a Shin Bet-linked Israeli firm running security at all over the airports involved. It was probably blackmail that got them hired at all those airports in the first place. All they had to do was open up the avionics and add a remote autopilot that cuts power to the yoke in the aircraft.

>and why?

Because jews have a superhuman urge to ruin everything

Attached: 1567760907772.jpg (840x1248, 236K)

>dab on dem haters

Attached: Dab.jpg (494x488, 34K)

Between being closed in a room and burning alive for a period of 5-15 seconds of unbearable pain or jumping and dying instantly on impact. It's not that hard to choose.

Besides people have survived crazy falls before.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vesna_Vulović
This one survived a fall of over 10 000 meters. Sure she was trapped in such a way that the debris helped cushion the fall. But still.

And there are other stories. You have a higher chance winning the lottery big time. But it's still there.

obviously some type of energy weapons being directed at them obviously

Attached: dumbidiot.jpg (615x290, 53K)

If only they road an office desk or something down.

Attached: Tay.jpg (640x480, 46K)

>some fagget threatening to release a video of a most powerful people on earth
Don't you think its a bad idea and he would just get murde....oh wait
Pretty sure people who are so rich that they are above laws don't like being fucked with

make no mistake there's like maybe 15 people in history who actually survived free falling without a parachute

going to enjoy watching kikes burn to death

wow

They're not powerful though. If anything Epstein's island was an initiation rite in order to get into the ranks of politics by giving blackmail material on yourself.

It's the people who hold the blackmail material who are powerful. Democracy isn't real but they need puppets to engage in pantomime and pretend it is.

Joke's on you our religion doesn't have such a concept there's just one afterlife for everybody that is just a waiting room before everybody gets reddurected
Everybody chosen that is

I know. That's why I said that you have a higher chance of winning the lottery big time, which in itself is very rare for someone to do.

Sounds waaaay too convoluted
If you want fuck little kids just go to a special brotel in prague. Simple engeneeiers and lawyers go there

bathtub would have been better

Attached: tub.png (720x540, 481K)

everytime you see this image you will think of the snipers gun from tf2

>fucking jews

damn it, what have you done to me ?

I’m terrified of heights, and I think about this from time to time. It always gives me the greatest sense of dread imaginable. Those poor, poor people.

Mannequins you kike.

I knew those elevator guys were up to something.
Did you also know the floors impacted by "airplanes" were given fireproofing upgrades just like the Pentagon wing?

Attached: 911 ace elevator.jpg (500x665, 104K)