I just my first girlfriend, but she's an asian exchange student from S. Korea

I just my first girlfriend, but she's an asian exchange student from S. Korea.

She tells me she would like to stay in contact after she goes back to Korea to complete her study, but I'm unsure what to do.
What does Jow Forums think I should do?

Attached: 561656556156.jpg (1300x866, 130K)

Do you two hold hands?

Yea, we took each others firsts, but I am unsure whether I want hapa children.

What's her hair smell like?

Go for it Mohammed

Do you see a future with her? is she level headed? What's her relationship with her father like

Broke up. People like you have the cuck genes embeded. Also bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.

>Go for it Mohammed
>swedish flag

Attached: BqiV-_iCEAAU6WW.jpg (600x600, 121K)

For sure, the only issue is her race.
She doesn't talk about her father much, but when she does it's positive.

Do what you think is right, don't listen to opinions on this board because they're shit these days.
Do or don't, you may regret it in a decade so only you can make this choice.

I replaced a S Korean girl at a previous job and they handed over the shared email inbox and phone voice mails. She was cheating on her boyfriend back home with her housemate so I told the boyfriend.

Long distance relationships almost never work.

Make your own decision as a man. Not what fucking Internet dwellers think. You are young and you have a lot to think about. Just make a decision.your own decision. Never ever make any decisions you'll regret later on

>Never ever make any decisions you'll regret later on
Impossible.

If she's not pretty. Dump her.

How are you unsure? Would you like to be a half gook with a half sized dick? Average korean cock is 10cm. Would you like to be a manlet? Would you like to be mentally ill and wonder why your own father was such a pervert that he brought a mongrel into this world?

Don't do that to your kids

i think you should describe her pussy in detail

The color of shit, but a tight fit

Congratulations. You now have balls that will smell like kimchi for the rest of your life. No European woman will ever want you once they catch a whiff. Move to Korea and learn to enjoy the smell of fermented cabbage and braised dog.

long distance never works, eventually someone cheats and the way you're talking, you're the one getting your heart broken, thinking it's perfect

64 year old white male here. My son is based out of South Korea with the United States Navy. His name is Jason and he holds the rank of Petty Officer First Class (PO1, E-6). Jason has already confirmed to me my theory on force projection. Basically we utilise aircraft carriers as force projection of our power. That much isn’t disputed. But my son has also confirmed that the US Navy including the rest of our military is capable of sustaining two simultaneous major conflicts as well as defend the homeland. Jason has never been one to go for the south East Asian women, but after three months in Korea he has confirmed to me that South Korean pussy tastes sweeter than the sweetest honey you have ever had. He has emailed me videos taken during sex, from at least three women during his time there. Since my wife passed away I now use these solely as my source of sexual relief, and will be travelling to see Jason in the spring. I plan on retrieving one of the women in his videos as a long term wife. Once the US Navy engages an enemy, that enemy withstands zero chance of survival as proven throughout history.

Attached: 21342366-2461-49D9-98A3-143875CBDC0E.jpg (728x421, 31K)

Quintessential boomer

Pro-tip user, Asian women are very big into keep their pussies beautiful and clean. My gf doesn't even shave but you'd swear she bathes every hour. Hands down best tasting pussy ever.

>I plan on retrieving one of the women in his videos as a long term wife
If i were Jason, i would give my dad a virgin gook and not some used up whore.

the boomerposting is legit

Get her pregnant. Send her back to bleach the peninsula.

most jap pussies have pink lips, not sure about koreans

Forget about it. Out of sight, out of mind rule applies. You'll soon find out.

Attached: 1567203716229.jpg (653x523, 124K)

Colonize that shit young man. Imagine the bulgogi.

Look at Jow ForumsHapas and tell me if they seem happy too you OP. At the end of the day the decision is yours but your deicision should be conscience of how your kids will feel. Do what's in the best interests of your future kids you can either doom them the uncertainty by rolling the dice by mixing with this girl which will come back too haunt you believe me my 2nd cousin married a flip and he's absolutely fucking miserable. Wife is a total cunt and was telling his kids that he's a bad dad when they were separated and she literally allowed her own dad too fucking die in a trailer. Don't believe the hype of le based traditional Asian women OP for your own sake you're getting sucked in and she will be a bigger gold digger than you can possibly even imagine. One of my friends is a hapa and she seems alright but I can tell from my POV she has very low self esteem issues and her identity has probably done more harm than good. Think of what's in the best interests of your future kids don't be a selfish cunt and doom them too a life of being mutt or you would be no different than a nigger OP

Attached: racemixing_is_child_abuse.png (2480x3508, 340K)

> we took each others firsts
Fuck other girls, you'll see, they are all the same. Never race mix.