How long until the white man loses patience?

How long until the white man loses patience?

Attached: 20180825_090313.jpg (500x990, 239K)

Never, unless they get their jewdar working

Attached: ((( Goldfein ))).png (2024x1255, 664K)

>niggers chimp out
>government gives them more gibs so theu calm dawn
>white men chimp out
>get massacred by other whites
Realy makes you think
I thought niggers were supposed to be the dumb ones

Attached: IMG_2469.jpg (639x480, 46K)

nothing ever happens.

>OH LAWD MUH TAMPEL

Attached: 02e6403618bde7a802fe617e06d09145.jpg (561x650, 75K)

never
we've been pacified
enjoy your slow and quiet descent

Can someone tell me did solid gold candle holders like that actually exist

Attached: The-Spoils-of-Jerusalem-Arch-of-Titus-circa-82-CE-courtesy-of-the-Arch-of-Titus-Project-1024x640.jpg (1024x640, 196K)

Not fuckin’ long,I hope!

We wont do shit. Living standard is still too good, we’ll fade away and you know it.

Its over, like 3-6 centuries of the Rome, with lefties instead christians and looks unbearable SAME.

Hope soon

>shitskins stealing and raping
>living standard too high
Pick one, Brad.

How much backlash has there been after hundreds of white people killed and thousands raped? Not much at all hans

On the surface level, yes. But anyone's patience snaps, eventually.

Attached: white anger.jpg (918x1024, 89K)

Attached: Michael Brown Police Shooting scene.jpg (960x522, 123K)

I guess so. But all white people are up in arms when it came to christchurch and any other shooting like that but 1500 girls molested and hundreds maimed and killed by darkies and no one seemed to care about it only the “racism” that those attacks might cause.

unironically this, without huge financial crisis nobbody will leave their comfy basements, new weimar needed

Attached: 1557097656895.jpg (228x224, 17K)

What else are they supposed to say in public? That's what you get for invading, stealing and raping? C'mon.
Tell you what, I watched the whole Christchurch video and I usually can't stand gore, but I remained totally emotionless while watching the whole thing. This might not be representative, but I think a lot of white people reacted similar to it, secretly.

We should be able to vote for pro white politicians without the media and other white people freaking out. These issues can be solved politically but they dont want that.

Quick someone edit this to be the 'Where do you see yourself in 10 years' meme

Who owns your media?

Attached: vSPMPHgE_400x400.jpg (400x400, 13K)

Cunt you kikes cant even beat 70iq sandniggers LMAO

I am already ready. Just waiting on you guys

Attached: Right Wing Death Squads.jpg (960x539, 73K)

Thats true. Maybe soon there will be a snowball effect of people waking up but I dont know if we’ll see it.

Not long. When even the Discord trannies and the mystery meat are waking up, you know the system is about to explode. It's about getting to the top of the hierarchy at this point. On a separate note, no mainstream super macho guy is going to lead the movement. No amount of muscles will lead you to be taken seriously. For fighting, it's preferable, but you're not going to see strongly built guys standing on podiums and rallying the masses. The gym meme is the last dying breath of the white man; his last attempt at improving his SMV. The leader of the NatSoc revolution will be me. He will have the same and similar qualities to Hitler: effeminate, skinny, non-threatening, bitchy, whiny, dominant personality, intelligent ruthlessness needed to rule, childish dominance to get what he wants, and a small dick which suggests refrain from degeneracy and youthful arrogance. He will have studied everything and have the perfect vision. NONE of those qualities come from the super macho. Those types of males have nothing to prove and thus do not change the world in any meaningful way. It will be me surrounded by tall, strong white men. The new Fuhrer will be non-threatening and set up a system where all mystery meat is governed by the Scandinavians and light-featured whites.

Attached: 1500699036928.png (141x409, 106K)

Attached: 1566637094515.jpg (1920x1080, 663K)

You're completely wrong you nigger. Every white person I know thought Christchurch was warranted and/or funny. Only media kikes and faggots don't remember it fondly.

Pretty sure it won't happen. Sure there will be a few exceptions...lone wolves etc...but the majority of whites are domesticated and pacified. The Jew wars killed off most white men, and the rest are under serious brainwashing spells which can't be broken.

Attached: jews_money.jpg (500x490, 67K)

I showed the video to people around me who are “based conservatives” and they thought it was horrible. Maybe the tone is different in Europe because you guys have more muslim extremism than us or something I dont know.

>huge financial crisis
For le it's the extinction of resources that will wake up the left.
It's only when the left will backstabbed by the very migrants they welcomed that they will be willing to fight against them for the leftovers

Fuck the left, they will suffocate in their own bubble.

you first
or just keep larping online about le epic uprising

>How long until the white man loses patience?
School shootings

The white man is a pacified and defeated group. But we can larp all day if you want

Expand wound and go back to discord.

Yes. The Nazis stole them. The Jews deserve 500 bazillion sheckles in reparations.

>dont share your opinion
>t-tranny!!!

well what is it gonna take genius? if you think people are going to rise up eventually, what is it gonna take? what indignity is left to suffer?

face reality, it's over.

Until you check these

It takes not being a fucking whiney, bitch ass defeatist, faggot.

nice non-answer
enjoy your larp while the demographic battle is already lost

Give it another 10 years

hopefully i can speak for others when I say if there is some sort of revolution or civil war that is going to happen, i will drop everything and put every drop of energy toward victory

I gave you an answer, crybaby.
No wonder the black pill is a suppository.

So when white people chimp out they kill each other ? Based retards, can't think of a more self destructive race

Attached: IMG_20190801_202752.png (1080x1493, 1.02M)

Attached: Whos+that+pokemon+_aef3f3ab5872931542b0106d970270a9.jpg (265x200, 9K)

so the one missing thing is a plucky positive attitude? fucking lmao
but it's obvious you have not actually thought the logistics through, so it's only natural that you can't give a tangible answer

The time between chimpouts has a direct relation to the severity. Blacks have a low bullshit tolerance so they fly off the handle and riot once every one or two months. They destroy a neighbourhood or two, get it out of their system, then let it build up again.
Whites also chimpout. We do it every 40-50 years, so there's a lot more time between them, but they are also FAR more severe when they happen. The globe shakes, borders get redrawn, and entire races cease to exist as millions of people die, and that is on the NORMALLY SCHEDULED chimpout, every 40-50 years. It has been 70 since the last once. We are 20-30 years OVERDUE. When it happens, and it will happen, this time we very well might extinct the entire fucking planet. Kind of hoping we do.

NO. Well, someone somewhere surely did, but in the old testament, it's symbolic because any good Israelite white man is sensible enough to know that you don't have, need, or want it in that quantity, and any righteous god wouldn't give a fuck, or ask you to build a physical lampstand for ANY imaginable silly religious reason.
It means something else that I can't rob you the
experience of.

I'll say that the bood of revelation is the only legit book in the new testament, and it depicts the real jesus standing in the temple and turning to see himself adjacent to the lamps.

The rest of the world and the wayward white man are busy worrying about physical gold and what some sky god thinks of your programming.

Come out of confusion white man.

Attached: in-the-midst.jpg (724x543, 38K)

Yeah right. You know even how shitty its turning out current life is still cushy luxury compared to what people lived through als century.
Theres plenty left to suffer you soft cunt, no one starts an uprising jecausr oft sone leftshits in media.

I don't expect a pampered little zoomer shit to think or care for himself. He will do as he will be told, as he has been all his life through government/parents/media.
Powers shift, times change, maybe you'll see once you wash off all these tears of yours.

Attached: 1560172211551.jpg (330x450, 31K)

Wow, you cunts really are fags. You can't just lay down and let them walk all over you fag, you could start a revolution if you really wanted to

This. I was surprised at how little sympathy I felt for the Muslims, and many people feel the same at this point

Why would you feel sympathy for the people raping everyone and replacing you

yeah dude
if only we really wanted to, we could do anything!!

do you guys ever leave your house?

They've already ideologically subverted and demoralized about half of us. White liberals are the only group with lower in-group preference vs. out-group preference.

It's over. We will never be able to amalgamate because our own will sabotage us from within.

Boomer detected

About once every two months. They're called mass shooters, and they're always put down like a rabid dog and summarily forgotten.

When /b/tards Chimp Out

Attached: mm9ORnH.jpg (1600x1024, 266K)