AUS/pol/ Stanthorpe Deserves to be Burnt Down

prove me wrong.
>protip you cant
Stanthorpe is the fucking scourge of Queensland, they are the leafs of Australia.
> hur dur look at MUH snow.
>look at MUH apples
nothing but a bunch of soft whiny cunt yuppies , which would make sense if they were NSWers or C*cktorians. The current fires are simply mother nature restoring balance to BASED and PURE Queensland and nothing should be done to help these cunts.

Attached: Stanthorpefags btfo.jpg (1138x917, 292K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2019-09-06/southern-queensland-braces-for-severe-to-extreme-fire-conditions/11482672
news.com.au/finance/economy/australian-economy/cars-no-more-a-symbol-of-freedom-for-young/news-story/0e122c69d7a175fbef1e14618606790e
skribbl.io/
youtube.com/watch?v=xjOjtnpkdTI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

abc.net.au/news/2019-09-06/southern-queensland-braces-for-severe-to-extreme-fire-conditions/11482672

sounds like you would fit in fine in the south

Stanthorpe is lovely mate

t.stanthorpian

its not about the place necessarily its about the people, the unique environment creates a bunch of up themselves cunts.

based. I've had it with those cunts for years

not anymore lol

Attached: RIP.jpg (590x600, 87K)

kek

I wonder if this is going to turn out to be another case of intentional arson.

BUT IT'S NOT GUN VIOLENCE!

nah faggot figure it out yourself

Dead thread dead country/ Bout to start learning mandarin are we?

other thread is at bump

You backwards fucking rednecks in Queensland are the laughing stock of Australia

The current system for young drivers is draconian, arbitrary and DESIGNED to keep young drivers off the road to their detriment.

Years ago the media drilled into the public that young drivers on the road are a disaster waiting to happen, that they are drink driving, reckless speed demons that must be dealt with at all costs and eventually they got their way, 120 HOURS supervised driving in Victoria just to be able to drive solo, and once you even manage to pass there are a host of conditions for P1&2, can't have peer age passengers, can't tow etc, don't get me wrong, young drivers are at high risk for accidents, but these ridiculous rules solve none of that, apart from keeping kids off the road and looking good in road toll statistics, next thing there are articles like this news.com.au/finance/economy/australian-economy/cars-no-more-a-symbol-of-freedom-for-young/news-story/0e122c69d7a175fbef1e14618606790e
pondering on the decreasing number of youngsters driving nowadays, yeah, NO S**T YOUNG PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO DRIVE, they don't want to bother going to the effort of finding an instructor who can hold their hands through 120 hours of driving, because it turns out not every teen has parents who can spare the time to tutor their kids, or even the money to afford driving lessons, of course the idea of driving will take a backseat in their minds, they have better things to worry about.

Attached: download (52).jpg (342x254, 15K)

If you are wondering why i'd say that the current licensing is designed to keep young drivers off the road, it's because not only do your required logbook hours magically get reduced down to 40 once you turn 21 (in Vic), but every year our government happily lets hundreds of thousands of foreigners in this country drive with an overseas licence, some of which SHOULDN'T BE DRIVING with how bad their proficiency is, completely exempt from our regulations, but no, of course it's the DANGEROUS and RECKLESS young drivers we need to stop, of course the same people who implement these laws and I will expect call me out for whining and complaining in this thread are of the same generation never had to put up with any of this, who could right off the bat drive solo, they will simply brush it off as being necessary for safety, well, to that i ask, what is the price of safety? when you miss a job opportunity because you don't have a licence, when you live in a rural area where public transport is non-existent, when you miss out on that flexibility and convenience of being able to drive, when you miss out on the freedom in general that comes with being able to drive a car?

Ridiculous.

kill yourself cucktorian

As I've said, nobody needs guns to effectively resist... just a book of matches is enough.

what always makes me laugh is when the government says they want zero road deaths. do they live in a fucking dream state

EVERYONE JOIN THIS
>skribbl.io/
>skribbl.io/
>skribbl.io/
Let's take it over and draw swastikas and sheit. My username is C. Kyle.

If you told them that they would reply with a loaded question like "Oh so you want people to die on our roads user? :))))"

Getting my license in rural SA was a nightmare. The only way to get the necessary hours was with highway driving which meant I wasn't getting enough practise around traffic. Ended up blowing hundreds of dollars on a shitty instructor until I was confident enough to pass the test. Then cost over $100 to actually get the license.

people die all the time from random things. I had some dude at work trip over some plastic wrap off a pallet and he smacked his head into the ground. did die but was in a coma. then his family pulled the plug once they found out he was brain dead vego

Isn't it exactly the same as block cheese, just grated?...

It has gone too far. It would be better to get kids to do an advanced driving course and try to educate the kids instead of creating rules that are basically there to avoid a bad headline (peer age restrictions).

damn i wish the cities would burn down instead particularly sydney and melbourne looks like firies will have to earn their money this summer instead of just larping all year lol

ive seen plenty of little faggots get their licence they probably do it so you don't party too much and become a good little mortgage slave sooner rather than later

youtube.com/watch?v=xjOjtnpkdTI

yeah i bet you're really laughing they kept you niggers out of government for another THREE YEARS and probably forever because the Liberals will focus on bringing in based right wing chinks instead of leftist voting muzzies hahaha nigger

ah good times, good times.

Attached: zzzz2.png (1160x614, 115K)

Why didnt you just lie? I did about 10 hours of actual driving and just extrapolated the numbers. Passed with flying colours

Anti Caking Agent (460), Preservative (200)

>:(
lel

Attached: 8786.jpg (220x299, 15K)

On top of that they use cellulose to cut down on the actual cheese they have to use.

THIS qld rules over all australian elections desu, we get the end say and everyone elses vote is just a formality.

Attached: Based and QLDERpilled.jpg (1051x1524, 291K)

that is what 460 is. Just buy a block and keep it wrapped. it's not hard to grate some cheese

>tfw people mistake you for being Italian/Greek or Lebanese when you're neither of those
No one believes me when I tell them I'm Anglo-Celtic

Attached: AncestryDNAResults.png (480x489, 21K)

was listening to ABC news radio today lads, there are muppets out there still ass ravaged over pic related and now they want it banned from being done in the future.

Attached: images (2).jpg (375x211, 6K)

FUCK i want to cum all over hex's fucking face while bajo watches, naked locked up in a cuck cage and nipple clamps on his gyno tits

You’re Jewish mate.

yikes 5% kike.
>into the oven you go rabbi

Tell me about Tasmania, why does he wear the inbreds?

didn't she date that dude from whatever the dumb show she was on? what is she even doing now

>nothing but a bunch of soft whiny cunt yuppies , which would make sense if they were NSWers or C*cktorians. The current fires are simply mother nature restoring balance to BASED and PURE Queensland and nothing should be done to help these cunts.
I like your politics user.

Attached: 1555982523487.jpg (2544x4000, 865K)

>England, Wales & Northwestern Europe
What an odd grouping.

Attached: 84c547f8178d96ef18940cc7989ae9eef202e8ea02b1fae42b9098089b74d5c5.png (454x453, 54K)

More Australian than either of you, family's been here since 1794 and were crucial in the founding of NSW

kek yet all the fags would have jerked themselves off on their own faces to celebrate a vote yes smoke trail. we need a 1st amendment

>abc reports bushfire
interviews di-nutella
>mur dur climate change
Monday by the latest.

Attached: 1559822232613.jpg (480x586, 101K)

>my family lent money to innocent settlers
Oof

Sure you were Rabbi.

Lel

That ancestor was a Reverend actually and a judge as well as a farmer, Jewish ancestor didn't come here until the early 1900's and by that time they were only half Ashkenazi

yeah bajo, cuck confirmed see pic lmao, and idk but god i hope she does a sex tape

Attached: cuck confirmed.jpg (764x401, 38K)

hahahahha

Attached: Untitled.png (1407x790, 209K)

Anything south of Cunnamulla is New South Wales as far as I'm concerned.
Except maybe Dirranbandi, but that's only because I like Les Norton being a Queenslander.

I looked it up she married
> Good Game's former production co-ordinator Peter "Pierreth" Burns

post "i once fingered hex in a sydney nightclub" in his twitch and see how long it takes you to get banned

>be me
>two cars behind me on woy woy road (entire road one lane each direction with double white lines due to amount of deaths on road)
>red P plater overtakes 2 cars behind me.
>tries to overtake me as well but oncoming car
>barely misses a head on and I have to swerve off road to avoid as well.
>THEN moron tries to overtake on the INSIDE on the gravel.
Any wonder they make getting your license so difficult when you have dickheads like this on the roads.

toasting in a bushfire bread

The news presenter appears to be standing on the rings of Saturn.

Attached: 1567657722296.jpg (720x960, 66K)

Bajo is engaged to get married and Hex got married two weeks ago.

Nice. I'll try to coordinate a private server with based twitter anons Monday night.

yeah I searched and she works on some faggot foxtel GOT thing. I wonder what she will do now the show is done

So why did he do that? I thought forcing kids to do 120 hours would teach responsible driving? Guess it's... NOT FUCKING WORKING

Warwick is pretty based tho too, they are the only town in all of Australia in which the no vote won
kek is this an actual thing? was she actually fingered by some guy whats the back story kek

Some morons think they are immortal, user.

idk why but i keep doing this to people and sitting here giggling like an idiot. its so fucking funny

shit was skitz m8, one night i was in this nightclub in sydney once and this chick just comes up to me and says "u wanna have a good time" i asked he rwhat her name was and she said Hex so i end up fingering this cunt and her pubes are like a bush and im digging in the cunt next night im watchin tv and this fuckin slut is on TV HAHAHA

Can anyone point to Stanthorpe on a map? Then why the fuck this mardi gras OP?

The fact that they try to kick you just makes it more funny.

>be me
>driving a taxi around 2012
>called to job at Woy Woy Police station.
>pick up young bloke, girlfriend and (mother)?
>driving back I get the whole story
>he got his P plates that day, went out to celebrate and was caught by the booze bus at over "twice the legal limit". (p-platers have to be zero).
FFS
And you wonder why the government implements these fucking rules to make getting your license harder.....

i thought forcing kids to drive 120 hours would prevent that?

Hey, when they ban you, you can just reload the page!

Attached: zzzz2.png (1250x578, 113K)

She's got some show on Nat Geo coming up and does promo shit for Telstra and HP and a few other things.

Nothing prevents moronic stupidity user.

UR FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT!?!?!??!?! AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Attached: 1566140858711.jpg (800x450, 145K)

Idiots are going to do stupid shit regardless of how many hours you make them do or how many restrictions you put on them. It's not like the 0.00% limit stopped him from drunk driving.

The problem is, user, the government has to be seen to be doing otherwise it has the media on it's back because it's "doing nothing" to curb the problem.

Attached: 179.jpg (1300x1080, 188K)

Can't wait for the government to erode more civil liberties for our "safety" with another bonehead move like mandating that all cars have those breathalyzer things to start the engine or something.

i drove like a cock, difference was i am a good driver, and the only thing i got was a few speeding fines, now i have a 10 year license for being a good boy for so long

it's always only a few retards that ruin it for everyone the old days were better than the nanny state

wont be long before speed signs have a device on them that interfaces with your car and locks your max speed to it, at least i dont live in a state where you have to get your vehicle inspected

Anyone have that photo of Myf Warhurst naked. New pc and lost all my fap material

>mandating that all cars have those breathalyzer things to start the engine or something.
Those things are useless. The bloke that killed the cop had one fitted and brought along a mate to breathe in it for him.

>Those things are useless
I know but I still expect the nanny state to pull shit like that.

just did this exact one, it went off nicely.

what site is this?

screencap?

*52% of the murders

skribbl.io/

only had a few seconds left. Using touchpad rather than mouse, so it's 1 second per letter.

There's money fo those programs.
You can get volunteer instructors.
YMCA does it in Qld

how many do I have to sit through before I get to draw a dick?

not many.

my answers have regularly been "marked one with long hooked nose and a menacing hand gesture.", no one gets it, sigh

Are you in now?

Took ages

Attached: lol.jpg (1681x905, 239K)

what name you under? Im Jonny

haha
We must be in different servers. I see no Jonny here.