Brit/pol/ Whats For Lunch Lads? Edition

>UKIP? ON 21% IN A NATIONAL GENERAL ELECTION POLL? BY THE GUARDIAN? IT'S LIKE ANOTHER SHOAH
theguardian.com/politics/2014/aug/16/ukip-surge-popularity-farage-thanet

>LABOUR MP FOR GRIMSBY: "TOO MANY WOMEN IN LABOUR ARE WEAKENING THE PARTY"
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/labour/11039458/Women-in-the-Labour-party-are-making-it-too-gentle-for-power-MP-says.html

>SERIES 5 OF DOWNTON ABBEY WILL BE ABOUT THE FIRST LABOUR GOVERNMENT AND HOW IT WILL AFFECT THE ARISTOCRACY
telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/downton-abbey/11035260/Labour-government-threatens-Downton-Abbey.html

>TOP KEK: LABOUR MEP CANDIDATE MURDERED BY THE VERY ARABS HE SOUGHT TO FLOOD BRITAIN WITH
theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/13/del-singh-aid-expert-shot-by-terrorists-inquest-hears

>MASS CONSERVATIVE PARTY EXODUS AS THOUSANDS OF MEMBERS QUIT, INCLUDING IN CABINET MINISTERS' OWN CONSTITUENCIES
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/conservative/11038758/Conservative-party-members-quit-Cabinet-ministers-seats-in-protest-over-Government-policies.html

>A GORILLA THAT CAN SPEAK TO HUMANS HAS BEEN DESELECTED FOR BECOMING AN MP FOR THE LIB DEMS
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2726874/You-racist-Neanderthals-riots-heroine-tells-Lib-Dems-Woman-YouTube-sensation-denounced-2011-rioters-brands-party-patronising-vows-quit-presidency-contest.html

>EVEN AFTER SALMOND'S DEBATE HUMILATION, THE SNP AND BANK OF ENGLAND ARE STILL AT ODDS OVER KEEPING THE £
scotsman.com/news/politics/top-stories/snp-and-bank-of-england-at-odds-over-pound-talks-1-3510414

>CROSS-PARTY CAMPAIGN TO STOP NIGEL FARAGE BECOMING SOUTH THANET MP... TOTALLY NOT THE ESTABLISHMENT VS ONE PARTY, RIGHT?
kentonline.co.uk/thanet/news/thanet-stand-up-to-ukip-21736/

Attached: Apu Happy Meal.jpg (585x470, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f_ytQw-rRlU&feature=push-lbrm&attr_tag=_UvXZLXll6CAFVpK:6
youtube.com/watch?v=taNGG8Nxeg4
strawpoll.me/18604720
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Mfw brainlets still haven't realised it was over before it had even begun

Attached: dom-brainlets.jpg (1024x856, 260K)

Mogged

Attached: image.jpg (1280x960, 181K)

Your country needs your support, now more than ever.
Vote Conservative.

Attached: images (23).jpg (259x194, 11K)

First for Space Raiders

Attached: 1567625055893.png (980x1300, 1.92M)

Sprogged

i'm so glad i'm not you.

Why? Are you terrified of female attention?

>he hasn't been blackpilled yet

Cute. Where are you going to start first? The government, the millions of immigrants, or the academics literally brainwashing kids into Marxism? Or is it in the reversal of the Flynn Effect?

you've done me

Gay

Nah sorry to disappoint mate

Boris looked like Erdogan in the JUST pic

They are distant cousins IRL

No neck Eton Cunt??

Attached: 1567855066856.jpg (534x514, 36K)

Since he will now have the choice of being compelled by law to ask for one and look like an idiot or resign if he wants to keep his word, was Boris' plan of saying 'I will never ask for extension' a mistake?
Should've just said 'I don't want to ask for an extension'
Labour have done a number on him

Attached: 1567854981853.jpg (600x791, 464K)

any updates on timmy lads? when will they let him out? will the medication they give him work?

Attached: hero_bear.jpg (417x474, 74K)

can Boris (by which I mean Dominic Cummings) just tell the queen not to give royal assent to that stupid bill? Or pass legislation without parliament which nullifies it (remember, Theresa May passed her Brexit extension without asking parliament for it)

Really? I know Boris is half KARA BOGA

>happy meal
*triggered*

Attached: RREEEEE.gif (267x199, 2.95M)

Brexit Party, standing by. For an election, that is.

Attached: are nige brexit party forwards.jpg (644x370, 30K)

Tommy's best mate (and Tommy "stand-in" till later this month) Danny Tommo, has just had his live stream go down outside Parliament. He sounded like he was about to get into an altercation with a gentleman of the undercover policeman persuasion.
Does anyone have any live streams or periscopes up? You tube are dicking around and pretending Brexit isn't a thing really.

no, never and no

Someone said he posted a tweet yesterday but it was immediately deleted, not sure how true that is

Yeah really

Attached: 98AF4B5E-0AE9-4115-A0DA-778FCEC8EB5C.jpg (305x308, 38K)

Lunch today will be... Birdseye potato waffles, Heinz Baked beans, 2 fried eggs and 2 Pork sausages.

For desert I will have a bowl of shreddies with Nesquik chocolate milk. This will be the last proper meal I have until Giro day.

Parliament be like we need to protect liberal western democracy from authoritarianism, also fuck you we're just going to ignore 52% of the country, bye.

Attached: 5792.jpg (700x875, 31K)

Danny is a good lad, but just like are Tommy he's a complete brainlet concerning the JQ (unless it's all optics, of course).

youtube.com/watch?v=f_ytQw-rRlU&feature=push-lbrm&attr_tag=_UvXZLXll6CAFVpK:6

DFLA are kicking off in london

Sort out your life lad.

You mean 37% of the electorate

He has Turkish ancestry.

Personally, a strong Conservative government that will turn the tide on the UK's deterioration. Particularity in safe housing, animal welfare, air and water pollution and the basic needs of food and shelter for those left behind and not included in the britpop boom of the 90s.

Our time shall come,

They've turned him into a vegetable and he's never getting out

What the fuck are his hands doing?

of course, sorry.

raising kids is not expensive

Attached: D_mTpigVUAARUbk.jpg (748x740, 59K)

father-in-law is taking us out to a fancy sushi restaurant

Why is his resting position so spergy?

Attached: 0_Vote-Leave-chief-Dominic-Cummings.jpg (615x410, 38K)

My arsehole is on fire lads.

Checked

Attached: 1567653359254.png (2408x1996, 326K)

Its had its third reading, Royal ascent is just formality.

My Dad is making a curry and it stinks

I have tried user, many times. Unfortunately and due to many factors outside my control I am completely unable to get on to of things, I am just one of those people who makes bad choices all the time, even when I know I am in the process of making a bad decision I lack the ability to stop myself.

I am basically just scraping along the bottom until I finally gather the courage to finally off meself. Jow Forums keeps life semi interesting.

red pill your dad, sabotage his paki food, NOW

>only 2 fried eggs
*autistic screeching intensifies*

Attached: SCREEEEE.png (675x675, 426K)

youtube.com/watch?v=taNGG8Nxeg4
The DFLA have nicked the lefties spot!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

breakfast; microwaved hotdogs on toast
lunch; fish finger sandwich

not sure about dinner yet, thinking about steak pie

What social policy do Boris and Corbyn actually disagree on?

is this how the civil war starts?

Ummmmmmm sweetie, wine o’clock with the girlies costs money xx

>Oh blimey I've done terrible things to me anus, poop just falls out me butt without me even realising

Simple
Fukkin
As

Attached: file.png (540x960, 629K)

what is it with dads and making curry

Boris is going to gaol for Brexit. Pray for Boris

Blair got her to refuse royal assent, why can't Boris do the same?

Cummings or no neck?

Attached: 1567708649858.jpg (1024x683, 148K)

It's all I've got left mate : (

After that I'll be living off shreddies and toast until I get my giro, I do still have some teabags so it's not all doom and gloom lol

what an ugly fucking commie suit, and trainers too, i fucking hate this cunt so much

based

Don't know. Possible riots incoming, though. The left "booked" the spot with the GLA, but I don't know how much attention the DFLA will pay to that.
It all depends how the police react. They have the horses out.

mmmm sounds nice, steak pie, fucks sake I cant remember the last time i had a pie

Go to a food bank

i'm banned

It's 'emptiness' or 'readyness' as described by miyamoto musashi, the legendary undefeated samurai.
Its a zen state of neither commitment or anticipation, so that one is capable of anything in any possible situation. Very few have the the clarity of mind it takes to actually use it in battle.

actually sorry I misread, the queen refused debate

Why would I for a party that hasn't, for decades, had any kind of conservative leanings, because all of a sudden it has a leader who ostensibly isn't totally cucked, but in reality has populated the cabinet with more non-whites than any other, will fail to lead the party out of the EU in any meaningful way, who wont bring down migration to a sensible level (not that it would have any impact at this point anyway), and who, like May, doesn't seem to actually hold any distinguishable beliefs of his own.

This was never going to work.

Lol how?

They don’t have a loicence? Oh dear

went through crewe recently, why is it a train graveyard there? old decrepit carriages everywhere, and grass covered tracks going off to nowhere. weird place

based

Depends how smart the mother actually is.
Council estate mums spend more on food than an upper middle class family who shop at Waitrose becuase one actually cooks meals from scratch and the other buys 4 Iceland ready meals a day

>microwaved hotdogs on toast
*head explodes*

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (251x205, 21K)

If these cunts are any use at all they will hunt down that bellowing spastic who shouts "schtaaap bwexit" all fucking day long and kick his cunt right in

>It's midday and all I've had is a bowl of cereal

how?

Attached: 1462405993934.gif (250x167, 2.31M)

I thought the DVLA were all about licenses

I can't immediately answer your question without research. More interesting than their differences, they were both opposed to the new Heathrow airport. Both also want to leave the EU.

They caught me swapping 4 cans of soup and a box of weetabix for a jar of coffee at the local corner shop, i didn't see the bloke from the food bank stood behind me when I opened negotiations with harry the shop keeper

Boris wants more mass immigration and less antisemitism.

37.4% mate

i haven't eaten anything yet. food is for the weak

You have to tell us how you got banned from the food bank

Attached: 1460454245531.gif (800x430, 897K)

You’re almost 30 and live with your dad?

see

No he didnt, he refused her from giving consent. The bill has already gone through, nothing can be done now.

Post teapot

boris is just more managed decline. there's nothing conservative about him

Why do you envy my good relationship with my parents?

absolute nerve of these people

Attached: 7654.jpg (1100x628, 139K)

Because...
Well...
You’re ...

FUCK YOU

I need some chilli flakes and egg noodles. I shan't shop at Iceland, or Aldi. Or Lidl. I'd sooner eat the bark off the trees.

Not if he brings up epstein and prince andrew

it's just the umbilical residue lad
deep down, they hate you

Who gets released first
>Tim
>Eddie
>Tommy
Vote now.

>lives with parents

What do you do if you want to take a bird home? Oh wait, lol, nvm.

Which place has the daftest cunts?
strawpoll.me/18604720