Im gay but i hate the LGBT community

Im gay but i hate the LGBT community

Why does Jow Forums hate me?

Attached: index.jpg (2468x1920, 628K)

I don't hate you op

Attached: opsuckskock.jpg (1000x900, 278K)

Ayyo Ayyo, Mike Test

>C U C K
cuck

>S O Y
onions

Nah I hate the rainbow bullshit too.
But I have never liked being in any "groups". Specially not one that claims to speak for me.

Because you make threads like these and don't even have the decency to get repeats for checking.

It doesn't. Jow Forums is brimming with fags in denial.

Attached: 1567842295546.jpg (460x650, 161K)

wrong

There are many closet cases on /pol. It's pretty obvious why getting women is so hard for incels.

Attached: 1556484146854.png (1200x844, 181K)

Because you're gay.

Why do you seek approval of people who hate you and will never not hate you?

>I-if you hate fags it means you are gay! Ha, got you there, I almost had to face the truth!

Cause you gay nigga

I like you, user :3 where do you live?

No, there are many shills on Jow Forums

>yfw literally redhead version of blonde Jow Forums twink

>nobody to cuddle and shitpost with :c

braga

I'm close. Show boipussy

you diddle kids you filthy rat
DOTR is coming

Attached: 1561408462725.jpg (719x960, 196K)

enjoy burning in hell

there is no hell. When you die you will rot in the ground like every one

Sorry, I don't speak ooga booga.

Attached: Traditional German Man.png (313x600, 207K)

Because you're gay.

Your entire existence revolves around a shitty fetish, pun intended.
Homos carry by far the most STI's, nature itself hates you.
I can understand having respect and love for your bros but whatever it is that turns you on about them, it's not love, it's not romantic and it's not your body telling you to reproduce.

keep lying to yourself degenerate
Hell is eternal :)

Attached: Corneliu_fist.png (585x564, 37K)

>all these shitskin countries latching onto a jew on a stick
Really makes you think

Fuck off Mitch

Attached: 1535280136937.jpg (550x547, 46K)

>defending faggotry
Remind me what are le based pagan countries doing rn? Oh right, getting their women enriched by rapefugees.

Attached: OY GEVALT.jpg (322x543, 116K)

appeling to god is not an argument user.

It's a fallacy

Attached: 1549309421857.png (811x628, 81K)

>Why does Jow Forums hate me?
because you haven't kys yet

You know you can still save your eternal soul from damnation right?

Attached: 1560138706310.jpg (680x680, 62K)

Mitch = retard

I love you

>memeflag
It's so tiresome.

Attached: 1564161019345.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Mitch kys

Because literally the first words out of your mouth were "I'm gay" and we don't want to know that you suck dick

I don't hate you, but I do think 100% of anti-lgbt violence is, by definition, inflicted on people who broadcast their sexuality when nobody wants to fucking hear it

Because otherwise we'd never know or care.

Who the fuck is Mitch?

Attached: 1560221235618.jpg (790x719, 93K)

You

Because i hate sodomites

Is this the fabled Aussie banter? Kinda lame famalam

Attached: 1561566143394.jpg (700x483, 28K)

fucking gypsie kys and get out of this thread

A Trump thread died for this.

Okay bigot Mr "le based" Romanians are basically slav sub humans who deserve death like all gypsies and niggers

romania is a shithole and an insult to the name of rome

Attached: romanian.jpg (800x597, 109K)

Kill ALL faggots.

Then kys

>letting priests diddle your kids and order you around is a valid redpilled alternative
Go back to your mud hut you single digit IQ gypsy

Attached: 1567566270671.png (1000x967, 222K)

Why do actual gays always use this same insult? Do what your parents secretly want you to do and put a .45 in your mouth and pull the trigger.

I don't hate you, as long as you are hiding your degeneracy from public, especially children.

This

Based

Shit pasta LARP. Sage slide threads.

This

This also

Because you are mentally ill, suicidal, contribute nothing to society, spreading diseases and STD.
Refusing to be what God and nature made you to be.
You are a virus who will mutate into something worse, pedophile or transgender, even bestiality.

>you are hiding your degeneracy from public~

Like what?

ty for the bumps user

>Refusing to be what God and nature made you to be.
apelling to GOD is a falcy

Another christcuck

falacy*

:) am bored

Fucking BASED

Since when is a bunch of mentally ill people sodomizing each other a community?

>Another christcuck

Yes and because the west refused God, now is drowning in feces.

Attached: arachnophobic.png (826x506, 32K)

you re country is a shithole so why are you talking?

Yeah and the reason you're a LARPing nigger in a country of niggers is because god told you to race mix and pray to a kike on a stick like a good lamb

Attached: 1567326785419.jpg (1238x956, 228K)

>I have a mental illness but refuse to take responsibility for my own mental health?
>Why do people hate me?

Really?

This fucking thread, every fucking day.
You fucking kike bait threads are fucking the same shit every fucking day!!

Attached: 9b23da128e3237263970bff3c0fb961540857eb6b38e98654d6a03384d25686ae22.jpg (686x598, 27K)

It's not too late to save yourself, OP. Start out by asking, "watt would Jesus do?" Then conduct yourself with grace, and ground yourself in faith in our Lord. Deus volt!

Subtle.

nice pasta

How tf do you redpill a twink bf who is mostly apolitical? I intend to run the household as any proper patriarch would and he is okay with that, but I can tell he gets curious about the occasional kikery meme

Attached: 1558573592551.jpg (1451x1349, 919K)

Are you stupido ??? The dinar Mountains where under Rome like a 1000 years and then the slavic tribes came. If I am a nigger than you are a double one.

> god told you to race mix and pray to a kike
Educate yourself, but really. Being edgy will not save your country from degeneracy.

Because your a faggot....

if you aren't into fucking women you can't reproduce and therefore you cannot provide the nation with more soldiers (men) and more soldier factories (women)

Transhumanism>>>>trans

Attached: 1567486761286.jpg (739x1024, 177K)

Don't really hate you as a person. Genuinely feel bad for the good gay people, it's just homosexuality is a sin and it leads to even greater sins in many cases/ massive promiscuity/pedophilia,etc.
Homosexuality should be seen as a disease that we should be trying to cure, it is mental because unethical experiments were done in the 70's with shock therapy that were able to turn some gay men straight. Obviously we should try to find a better and safer solution but we're not even looking. The left constantly embraces sin/degeneracy rather than acknowledging it and overcoming it.
I agree with you but hating on them isn't going to convince them we're right.

>Im gay but
And you wonder why people hate you?

These types of threads are from leftwing scum. They try to get you to accept one of them in a rare minority of cases, thinking that this is the beginning of changing your mind completely.
So transparent and self-help book tier.

Attached: 1567691715164.jpg (540x960, 62K)

C-can we hold hands while we burn feminist and lgbt safe spaces? And colonize the survivor cute femboys until they learn that their narrative is some jewish bullshit that attempts to draw victimized groups into the far left? UwU

I don't hate gays for their sexual preference in the bedroom, I hate gays for their gay personalities irl and in media