Is America collapsing?

Is America collapsing?

Attached: 1564950520226.png (1748x2310, 340K)

Collapsing how?

Hopefully.

>Canadian flag
Here we go again

Convert to judaism before its too late.

No. USA will never collapse, it will just keep declining and turn into a third world ghetto and this is already in motion for decades.

Attached: LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS (2).jpg (310x583, 129K)

On the internet sayin crazy stuff

that's what collapsing is, stupid

Not yet. The rot hasn't caused enough damage yet.

Yep and Im happy

Attached: 4325325642.png (823x960, 275K)

IF RACES DON'T EXIST
WHY DO USA HAVE SO MANY STATISTICS DIVIDED BY RACE???

>that's what collapsing is, stupid
No, collapsing is a sudden and quick fall in ruin, like a building or Wall Street 2008

Attached: 1565942048054.webm (938x660, 2.82M)

it's really quite dazzling how dumb you are

Get ready for a future that is a mix between 1984 and blade runner 2049.

Attached: v0i1w1263g411.jpg (263x191, 8K)

the absolute best case scenario is Balkanization, worst case scenario is the whole country devolves into brazil. Thomas Chittum, who killed gooks in Vietnam, communists in Rhodesia and also fought in Croatia wrote a pretty good little book on the possibilities.

Attached: 51LUtjgA9OL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (324x499, 36K)

>the absolute best case scenario is Balkanization, worst case scenario is the whole country devolves into brazil.

Boomers are ok with Brazilfication because they can still pretend to be a superpower. Balkanization is something most Americans will not accept.

>Balkanization is something most Americans will not accept.
It's not about what they'll accept, it's about what they'll be served. of course the future could go in any way since we're not privy to all variables, but one of the major catalysts will be when the wetbacks are a big enough majority of the southwestern population that they become ballsy enough to either cede to mexico or create their own gay little country. if they wait long enough, the nation as a whole will be so muddied that nobody will be able to do anything, but if they tip their hand while a good chunk of the midwest is still white, you'll see a beautiful clusterfuck like the yugoslav breakup.

Attached: us-breakup.jpg (583x394, 55K)

Hispanics are quite patriotic towards the USA, many of them want to be part of it, that's why I find secession unlikely. Mexicans know they need the white man for stability.

>Hispanics are quite patriotic towards the USA
Depends. I know in Texas, Tejanos and Mexicans give each other immense amounts of shit due to where they're born and raised despite having a common cultural bridge. You'll know which one is which just by where their loyalties lie.

Doesn't stop the Tejanos from crossing the border for cheap groceries and Mexico-only products.

Attached: 1567689429721.jpg (2048x2048, 1.85M)

came here to post this book

you arent Jow Forums unless youve at least skimmed it

I bantered with a CHI that served some time ago. I told him "but you're Mexican" and he replied "I'm American you motherfucker".

Podt the in store prices leaf

Whole world economy is collapsing. Why there is only USD stable coins in crypto currency? Not CNY or EUR stable coins. Only dollar stable coins.

>coalapsed.
ftfy