American Identity doesnt exist anymore

Ok Bros I'm just gonna say it, Us white Americans have no fucking identity. We literally have no culture, we aren't European and now that anyone can be American we cant just claim that. Rap is the most famous music genre, our holidays have no meaning to them anymore its just a day off work and excuse to get fucked up. Whats the point of even caring? Our country is Brazil 2.0 at this point. Personally I wish this American experiment would fucking fail already.

Attached: 6FA4E210-9B7E-4F4C-BD97-1A95B5D4912A.png (504x283, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/MeinKampfTheStalagEditionTheOnlyCompleteAndOfficiallyAuthorisedEnglishTranslatio/page/n7
archive.org/details/AdolfHitlersMeinKampf-CompleteAudioBookMp3
youtube.com/watch?v=MIQvlY4JLbk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don’t be a weak faggot. Praise white American Jesus.

American and European culture is everywhere in all corners of the world today, thats why you can't see it (cos it's everything you see)

>What's the point of even caring
People like you are just as bad as shitskin invaders and traitors.

Read Mein Kampf. It's as relevant today as it was when it was written. The similarities between pre-war Germans and modern white nations around the world are eerily consistent.

archive.org/details/MeinKampfTheStalagEditionTheOnlyCompleteAndOfficiallyAuthorisedEnglishTranslatio/page/n7

archive.org/details/AdolfHitlersMeinKampf-CompleteAudioBookMp3

a retard doesn't know what white culture is the same as a fish doesn't know what water is.

Except for one extremely important thing. Germany had a surplus of young people.

>1 post by this id

Yes Ill read mein kampf, A german nationalists book and that will solve all the problems. America is almost majority non white and we are going to be a hated minority. Im not a fucking traitor just a realist and you're delusional.

Calm down user.
America is the Lord's vision of the perfect nation.
It's normal for a sense of ennui to set in once you've climbed the mountain.
This will soon pass and you will settle into a state of serene stoicism knowing you are part of the shining beacon on a hill.

As obnoxious as our niggers are, the rest of the world is still our bitch. Don't forget that.

Attached: based_usa2.jpg (285x177, 13K)

Faggot. You know im telling the truth.

What happens when we’re majority non white and other nations side with the fucking niggers like everyone did with Rhodesia and south africa?

All other "cultures" are just little fleas riding on the big behemoth of western culture

Don't worry about that.
The entire planet could ally against us in an all out war and we would still win.

We will have our trials and tribulations but the white American cannot be defeated. Ever.

Your more optimistic than me. It seems like American identity has been chipped away at slowly and the end goal is to make America a literal non white nation where white people have to appease the minorities.

>Rap is the most famous music genre
I'll never understand that. It's so uneuropean.
Literally jungle music. How could it happen that this became popular among American whites?

>our holidays have no meaning to them anymore
Aren't they being abolished now because Columbus was a racist colonizer?

>Personally I wish this American experiment would fucking fail already.
When I first started reading US politics I was surprised that this expression, "experiment" was widely used and understood.
I couldn't ever imagine anyone ever saying Germany was an "experiment". I don't think people would understand what you're talking about when you'd phrase it that way.

Unlike Rhodesia or South Africa, here our niggers (at least subconsciously) know who their benefactors are.
They'll piss and moan and throw the occasional tantrum but deep down they know they need us to lead them.

We have the culture promoted by a century of media. Before the internet: tv, film, radio, print. Each of these channels was compromised soon after creation, or created directly by the grabblers.
Any oldfags remember the term "tv programming"? Think about it.

I used to listen to rap, some of the beats are nice but its literal brainwashing shit. Also our holidays thanksgiving, and Columbus day mainly are attacked by butthurt minorities. As far as the American experiment I think its because were a nation of people from all backgrounds which was intended to be only European but that got fucked in the 60’s. You guys have culture and history going back thousands of years and your tied to the land you live on, it could've been the same for us but history didn't play out in out favor.

Our*

>We literally have no culture
It's all around you, you're just retarded.
>we aren't European
Speak for yourself.
>anyone can be American
Legally, yes. But they will always be "American".
>Rap is the most famous music genre
It's what Jews push, but you'd have to be a drooling Mongoloid to listen to it.
>Whats the point of even caring?
I don't care if you care. Why not just kill yourself now and end it all?

>Us white Americans have no fucking identity.
Really? Sounds like bullshit. When I think of white Americans I think of pioneers who adhere to a peculiar mixture of libertarian individualism and protestant Christianity. I think of baseball, apple pie, shotguns, baptist churches and hot, humid days with an American blowing in the wind.

I think the rampant individualism causes a lot of problems in the US and abroad, but I would prefer to live in a world dominated by the USA than China.

Tbqh I think a lot of the 'loss of identity' as well as the anti-white man shit all a product of the decline of Christianity/western organised religion in the USA and elsewhere.

Hopefully that 3-20% euro dna in our niggers pays off.
It reminds me of that video from the 50’s talking about “if i were the devil” and he lists a bunch of things that are still relevant. I can find it and link it if anyone is interested and hasnt seen it.

>>no identity

then why can we identify you as basedboys and gamma cunts?

you all have the same look and you smell of despair.

Look back into white American history before WW2. Specifically small town and rural areas. Much of our world was described well by Mark Twain, and it remained that way until the early 20th century. Then film, radio, tv and the internet programmed and reformatted us. Know that for more than half of that century, the airwaves were full of free programming - just buy your radio or tv, and enjoy.
The first step is to get people out of the programming matrix.
>capcha: mountains or hills
>no fucking shit it's all uphill

(((America))) is unironically satan

No, but the fact that millions of you spaghetti twirling faggots saw fit to move here made it close.

>we aren't European
>Speak for yourself.
Lol. Keep cucking and sucking the cock of people who hate you and want you dead.

Paul Harvey. And that speech was brilliant.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Stop spreading your infectious nigger culture elsewhere, fucking collapse or something already

Can you not read...?

t. Roberto DeShawn Smith III

Attached: 49853F05-0FA3-4844-B749-27EB650079F7.png (650x622, 185K)

Understand that culture is capable of being manufactured, it essentially boils down to memes being adopted by a large group and repeated and refined until it takes a life of it's own. Our previous culture has been erased by those in the media along with schools and other seats of power, there is nothing stopping us from manufacturing a culture and identity that is the antithesis of what these jews want for us, a mirror of them with complete hostility and mockery of their ideals and doctrine. Laugh at the jew mock everything they and their nigger pets stand for. Jow Forums largely sits as a manufactury of such, now it must continue to be spread through comedy through the greater web and irl shitposting. The truth is the best propaganda in the world and that combined with humor is unstoppable.

youtube.com/watch?v=MIQvlY4JLbk

Attached: 1560905219136.jpg (884x903, 380K)

You think Europeans want to kill me? Like the Wehrmacht or something?

Yeah, all that Italian DNA kinda fucked up the program but we'll recover.

America is a disease. Rotten to the core. We must pull it out by the roots. Wipe the slate clean. BURN IT DOWN! And from the ashes a new america will be born.

Attached: armstrong.jpg (512x377, 23K)

I don't think that. I know it. Have you ever met any Europeans? Hell, just look at what they post on this board. In this thread even. European support for 9/11 was insanely high, and you had people dancing in the streets in virtually every European country in the days immediately after. They not only support the Jews genociding our people, but giddily laugh about it. You may find a handful who don't feel this way, but something like 99.9% of Europeans absolutely want you dead because of where you were born.

Identify with your state and/or region more than America, whatever it may be. Embrace the culture and amplify it. When balkanization comes to the states, you will then have ties to your country. The best part is, it'll be fresh and new and you get to have a say in what that culture is.
t. Floridabro. We'll be friends with the Dixie Association, maybe even part of it we'll see.

That is simply divide and conquer bullshit. They have fags over there like we do here but we are not enemies. In fact, we share the same enemy: the perfidious kike.

>European support for 9/11 was insanely high,
>Source: my ass.

this man's right; such behavior and feelings really couldn't be considered anything other than "American", insofar as such a thing exists outside of manufactured propaganda. care a whole lot more about the bit of earth 5 miles square from where you sleep, care some more about 50 miles square, and care a lot less about anywhere else so long as there is no significant detriment inflicted upon you and your region's folk.

I ask again... can you not read?
There are, what, 5 European posters in this thread? And you've already been called Satan, a disease, and it was explicitly said you need to be exterminated. You can keep pretending it's not true because you don't want it to be, but it won't make them want you dead any less.

Or the actual source is your own post, you illiterate drunken retard.

Also, what exactly am I trying to "divide"? You can only divide things that were united to begin with, and the Europeans in this thread are openly calling for your death...

>We literally have no culture,
Lol, you don't know the first fucking thing about culture if you say that. You don't even know what the term entails. Get an education (something that is of course, a white cultural thing.)

>I used to listen to rap
I couldn't listen to that shit more than 2 minutes.

>Also our holidays thanksgiving
I didn't catch on to that? What's their beef with thanksgiving?

>You guys have culture and history going back thousands of years
Well, so have you. It's just not "American" culture. But I know of plenty of Americans who hold steadfastly to their traditions they brought over from Europe.

>and your tied to the land you live on
Yes, that's very important.

>it could've been the same for us but history didn't play out in out favor.
Strange. You got dealt a really good hand. Very resource rich land with good natural infrastructure and no strong enemies at your borders. You really messed that up all by yourselves.

This right here. We had a beautiful world for a while. Those that prefer living in ClownWorld will wake up on PissEarth. There's a better timeline out there and we need to meme our way into it.

Attached: 1567808125294.png (1018x763, 204K)

It's just banter lad. I've been called potatonigger and a ginger cunt on many threads. Don't act so butthurt. This is Jow Forums

>
>the sentiment of a handful of Jow Forums's most autistic shitposters in this random thread is reflective of an entire continent
You have got to be the dumbest motherfucker I've interacted with today. Congratulations.

Your holidays are literally marketing.

>real world polls and actions are shitposts on Jow Forums
Like I said, keep cucking. I mean, it made blacks hate the Boers less, right? It'll probably work at least that well for you.

Attached: 1567699594482.png (640x490, 150K)

>using one piece of readily available evidence means that's your only evidence
Irish education...

I haven't seen you post any polls either, just this graphic. Is this a poll of their views of the U.S. government or Americans in general? You stated that Europeans want to kill me personally and so I should hate them.

>us
>we
Kikes are out today

Every media television school curriculums forces white people to feel guilty. If they are weak that is. I came from a strong family so no one could brainwash me. I still realize there are differences between men and women no matter what anybody says

>I haven't seen you post any polls either, just this graphic.
Never said I posted them, just pointed out how retarded your assumption was that my pointing out a single data point meant it was my only data point.
>Is this a poll of their views of the U.S. government or Americans in general?
The latter.
>You stated that Europeans want to kill me personally and so I should hate them.
A. I never said they hate you personally. I assume they don't know you, especially since you've obviously never met one or you'd know I'm right. I said they want to genocide a group that you are part of, which is obviously true.
B. I never advocated that you hate anyone. I was merely pointing out how foolish it is to turn your back on your own nation, especially in favor of people who hate you and want you dead.

Attached: 1567855969148.jpg (1024x1024, 154K)

This

Retard, he’s right Trump is literally forcing every country to accept faggotry. Go fuck yourself.

>spaghetti nigger detected

no universalist identity ever really existed. it's larp, fantasy, hot air.

america is really a synonym for white nationalism.

>Never said I posted them
You implied it here: >real world polls
I expect that to be followed with a poll.
>The graphic represents European views of Americans in general, not just the U.S. government
Okay, where can I see that?
>I never said they hate you personally.
You said it here: >Keep sucking the cock of people who hate you and want you dead
Pretty unequivocal, no?
>I was merely pointing out how foolish it is to turn your back on your own nation
This is a strawman.

>our people

america is a multicult, multiracial empire.

your people, your arse. Americans are foreigners to each other.

Indians said white men used them and the destroyed them. Supposedly Thanksgiving celebrates this Personally I don’t listen to him whiney faggots

>Pretty unequivocal, no?
Doesn't make it wrong.
>This is a strawman.
It's not.
And give me a minute on the polls. Don't keep those at the ready 24/7.

>Us white Americans
hmmmmm

You're reading comprehension needs work as well. Those two posts do not claim the things you say they do.

Pastanigga American to you user! But seriously what don’t you understand about our govt and media fucking up every corner of the planet?

"American" means the native Anglo population in the U.S. That's why when it's someone else, they get a qualifier, like "Nigger Americans" and "Faggot Americans" such as yourself.

>You're reading comprehension needs work
Classic.

Whites never network in real life. It's their own fault

I appreciate you supporting the case I'm building.
You're wrong, but I appreciate the help.

>anyone can be American we cant just claim that.

The entire western world is the same.

Only Asian countries will develop in the 21st century

>fucking up every corner of the planet?
Like I said before. The world is our bitch.
It's ours to fuck up as we please.

Just crash markets and start the WW3.

It is a strawman because I never said any such thing and yet you're presenting it as one of my arguments. I'm not going to debate whatever positions you feel like as if they were my own.

>you can't make a typographical error and still have accurate reading comprehension
Stunning AND brave.
So if you're down to attacking typos, is that an acknowledgement that I'm correct?

Have a few more fucking kids (and our women will as they learn the true dangers of the nogs and kikes out in broad daylight. Just look at the rejection of the fag flag by gen z in the latest polls)

Easily a Russian larping

>american identity
TOP KEK MATE

Attached: pepe-honkler-make-honk-honk-again.png (690x700, 217K)

Typographical errors are when you hit f instead of d because they're beside each other on the keyboard. What you did was expose yourself as barely literate with a nigger-tier mistake.

I know what a strawman is. You're just not being truthful about your statements. Which is especially funny considering your own mischaracterizations of what I've said.

>has never heard of autocorrect
Lol. The irony of you calling anyone "barely literate" or a nigger.

>Ok Bros I'm just gonna say it, Us white Americans have no fucking identity.
Ha ha. "Bros" and "Us white Americans."
Try harder, shill. Your demoralization threads aren't working. Lurk more. Be less obvious about your intentions.
>Guns
>Fireworks
>Hunting
>BBQ
>Boating
>Patriotism.
>Technological Advancement.
>Military Prowess
>Politeness.
>Family.
>God.
That is our culture. And if you can't recognize it, kindly leave. Visit the rest of the world. You'll yearn for American culture.
But no, to you, culture means overly spicy food and dancing to drums wearing obnoxious clothing.

>"American" means the native Anglo population in the U.S. That's why when it's someone else, they get a qualifier

they don't get a legal qualifier though.

to the law a mexican that can't speak english, doesn't know squat about US history and waves a mexican flag is just as american as someone descended from the founders as long as some bureaucrat gave them the right rubber stamp. Such is the way of universalism, meaningless larp identities for everyone.

Keep blaming it on technology with your pretend polls.
>You're just not being truthful about your statements.
Show me where I said Americans should "turn their backs on their own nation", then.

Sure, by legal technicality others can be Americans, but there will always be quotations around it. They can never really be American.

>user types "youre" instead of "your" because e and r are right next to each other on the keyboard
>phone autocorrects to "you're"
>but it can't be a typo because he hurt your feelings when he accurately called you a cuck
Lol. Again... pretty ironic since you have proved you can't read your own posts, my posts, or the posts of the Europeans in this thread.
But as I indicated before keep cucking. It won't make them hate you any less, it'll just mean you die with a cock in your mouth. But that's your choice I guess. I tried to warn you.

Thanks for the warning, Mordechai. I'll beware the evil European who seeks my destruction.

Dude. White culture exists if you are cool enough to get down to desert rock and stoner metal and go to car and gun shows. Get on my level.

Attached: Screenshot_20190411-175708.png (2560x1440, 1.13M)

>spreads kike propaganda
>calls others kikes
Like pottery...

Actually he's right even if he's a shill. America has been reduced from an ethnicly European population that identifies as such to a set of ideals created by, oh ummm someone maybe some group of people.

No, what we have is Jew-Negroid culture masquerading as "European" culture, mostly coming from the US.

Come to Nashville then leave, America is America forever.

Das rite

Attached: D7D5CD00-90BE-4DB5-8159-86D6E6A05DCC.jpg (212x300, 16K)

You have golf, video games, comic book movies, and ren fairs. Most national holidays are celebrations of white achievements. Being a white geek consumer whore is just like being a black geek consumer whore so the problems of diminishing culture isn't an exclusively white thing.

Attached: 1565620368474.jpg (1024x683, 88K)

Have you never watched baseball or american football? Have you read the Grapes of Wrath or know anything about animation post WW2? America has had a very strong identity just since 1900.

Before 1900 we were having civil wars over niggers because of niggercuck Lincoln. We literally built a monetary system separated from European wealth, and most electricity in the world is due to Thomas Edison. Henry Ford was american, Harvey's samuel Firestone was american, Andrew Carnegie was american, you are a failed abortion from a parental generation that probably loved watching Cheers and Friends.

We have had an identity but since the mid 90s it has changed or been forgotten. Literally look back to 1776-1980 to find anything to give you a spine.

>America
>dixie
user, I...

You are correct