New England Thread

Title says it all, /neg/ will come later today.

Attached: new england.png (620x351, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boston.com/cars/commute/2019/02/12/boston-worst-rush-hour-traffic
youtube.com/watch?v=dEQGVsts3FI
neindependence.weebly.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

New England looks green and probably has the best architecture in all the US.

It does, it's pure KINO

Attached: file.png (602x381, 533K)

Brexit will never happen.

Attached: 1567173126950.jpg (225x226, 7K)

Not true. I was checking when my bennies are due and they've updated the site. Its official now faggot.

Attached: file.png (821x517, 45K)

Wrong England, hippie

>New England.
>Isn't a monarchy.
More like Nu-England.

I'll spare you, well played

Attached: smoke2.png (720x724, 304K)

Dumbshit!

Mutt

Was flooded with ricans last hurricane in CT, now will be Bahamians

Going to the beach house on the CT shore today. Life is /comfy/

new england sucks ass

Nope.

Attached: 20190807_182716.jpg (2560x1440, 1.26M)

Bless, from NH

Attached: FB_IMG_1567338709603.jpg (1440x960, 59K)

Noice

Somebody redpill me on NE. I'm in Texas but want to move to someplace aesthetic & comfy up there, and stay surrounded by blue collar whites that talk funny n shit. Where do I go anons

Attached: 1567789214707.jpg (1122x1080, 196K)

>texas
>white

Sure user

New Hampshire is the only good part of New England. That being said it's also boring as fuck.

Attached: 49statesBTFO.jpg (1588x1232, 329K)

New Hampshire user here. It is comfy, almost no negroes etc.

Attached: b-town.png (602x412, 635K)

it can be boring, I live ~150ft from one of the cleanest lakes in the world. always fish, swim paddleboard etc.

Attached: lakee.png (602x414, 701K)

God damn it’s the best. Comfy

Taking requests

Attached: file.png (732x1211, 2.06M)

what's the best spots to land there NH user?

>mariachi music stops
b-b-but I'm p-p-p-pure aryan phenotype user

I lost track of what is happening on brexit. Are they ever actually gonna leave the EU or keep stalling forever until they do a second referendum since ((they)) were unhappy with the first vote ?

Stalling forever.
I bet if when we declare Independence they will still be arguing

New Brexit when

Soon

Attached: take back.png (602x800, 833K)

What's up with this, I live in MA and I feel like 50% of all NH license plates are some special text. Saw "BANANA" the other day

As in airports? Manchester or Concord, Concord is much smaller. Alot of people choose boston since its cheaper somehow.

Most places north 150 miles above nyc is pretty comfy. Northern New York State isn't New England but might as well be.
If you want to make decent money but still have New England environment you're best off in Mass.

In that's post you made. It said October is when your leaving the EU is it really gonna happen or is that just larp from government.

Just pointing out the state slogan. The font they used for "New" could use some work though.

What's this about?

Poverty isnt that bad up here. Good jobs are abundant. I got lucky working in industrial automation.

I don't be shitty poverty. Just decent paying white collar jobs seem to be the Boston area.
But if you got blue collar skills you can make it anywhere and get by just fine.

IMO Vermont has the best license plates in the country

The worst part is all the junkies coming out of the woodwork lately. Seems theyre dying off slowly tho!!

It looks like its a LARP

It's a breakaway movement that has thousands of supporters.
Also,

Attached: Defend your home.png (732x1211, 1.69M)

Your best bet is living in NH and taking the train into Mass to work.

t. Mass user

NH folk think vanity license plates are funny are more about self expression for some reason. NH has a lot of trashy people as well, especially on the border.

Rhode Island reporting in. A nice, comfy late summer day here in Providence.

Nasua, manchester are terrible imo

I didn't mean airports. I meant comfy towns. Kino. No big cities. Low crime. No niggers. Bonus points for some quirky claim to fame like "blueberry capital of the world" or some other shit.

Why do they want to break away?

Why not?
Were about to fight another war with Israel

Warwick here, it's fucking overcast you retard.

Attached: jkk.png (579x572, 612K)

based, I support new england + real england alliance

Rhode Island is so comfy. I love heading that way and glad my work takes me there.
Sounds about right , the commute between the two is further than for example Nassau county Long Island and Manhattan but somehow easier and quicker.

Concord is nice they have some pajeets, hookset is nice. Gilford is expensive and very small but nice.. Im in the sticks ~16,000 population.

Thanks desu

Attached: support a new flag.png (600x450, 577K)

Why do you all think you're New Yorkers? Also, you talk funny.

Yeah. I think if one has the means to live self sufficiently or one doesn't have the desire to earn an above average wage they should just move to Maine. Maine seems to have more normal people and it's more New England-y> NH for whatever reason attracts a lot of trashy people but at least you can own a gun without paperwork, registration, and a full on anal prob after which you can select between three state approved pea shooters like in MA.

if you want seclusion and privacy my hometown Bristol population is ~3,000 very quiet all white decent community!

Generally I feel bad for New England. They'll get overrun by brown people sooner or later, they're leaving New York in droves.

Ive seen some migrate up here. They cant handle a harsh winter lmao, and they stay out of the lakes!

No one knows about us besides Boston. People are heading south right now. I would too but A) I'm too chicken to pack my shit and go without already having a job there. B) There's no way I'd make close to what I make here over there C) My ancestors have been here for hundreds of years so I feel a strong connection to this place. But who knows, a lot of southern states are growing economically and are very affordable.

Why are there so many Portuguese and Brazilians in CT and MA? I never even seen that many in NYC.

Even if we voted to leave, cities will vote YES

Attached: key.png (750x422, 746K)

I wouldnt know, i visit CT about once a year. MA i stay away from.

holy shit user. where was that picture taken?

You know we got a Norf F.C. team, right?

Because people tend to stick with their own kind and it makes the transition easier.
I fucking hate Brazilians they are obnoxious in every possible way and do not blend in whatsoever.

lots of portuguese settled along the coast and took up fishing. portus aren't mutts though, so dont lump them in with brazilians, although lots of brazilians still are white. those portus are more specifically azoreans too desu.

A soccer game. The team up here is called "The New England Revolution". They aren't actually rallying for a revolution.

A lot of the blacks are being displaced in NY and NJ down south it's true. Since the south is growing at a faster rate than up here. But I suspect once places like FL bring min wage up to $15 and the rest of the states between NJ and GA start that, it'll become unlivable.
The blacks are going south, but more and more Central Americans are coming up to New York (LI) then leaving for CT it's only a matter of time before they are all over New England.

They'll throw them in populated areas with enough infrastructure eventually but niggers, especially literal African "migrants" like they've putting in Maine, simply won't be able to cut it in rural areas. These are people that need streets to loiter on, big stores to shop at and fast food to consume. They can't cut it anywhere where they have to wipe their own asses.

oh fawk tha's gehy.

am in maine.
work too much to care about you faggots south of the ;piscataqua. good to know though.

>not taking the soccerpill

Attached: The Tree.png (800x450, 712K)

They already are up here. Places like
Chelsea
East Boston
Revere
Malden
Somerville (not so much anymore because it's too expensive now)
Dorchestor
All over the south shore in places like Randolph, and Brockton
Places like Worcester and Springfield out in central and west mass are all filled with spics.
I see just as many spics as Whites. It's disgusting.

great for people to keep in shape. otherwise i wouldnt pay to watch it.
maybe a B's game this winter though.

They were supposed to build a stadium by the Pats. But the (((DNC/GOP))) system stopped them

Where my Fitzbros at?

Attached: fitzpepe.jpg (2667x2000, 455K)

How likely is a breakaway to happen once SHTF? I'm about to get married and have 4+ high IQ white kids. Do you have room for 6+ more right wing whites?

ive been advocating for maine secession for a while now desu. i thought i was alone.

Better hurry before the Somali migration program is complete.
t. Minneapolis

Cunt, you need all of New England, I was suggesting we could unite all the movements to make a major movement here in the 6 state area

lots user. people say that new england is over crowded, but we have the greatest untouched piece of wilderness still on this planet called the Great North Woods.

Unlikely and yes.

Everyone is welcomed aboard

Attached: flag.jpg (602x800, 55K)

Over crowded where? Boston is over crowded because everyone from RI to Western MA and Southern NH comes here for work making it the worst traffic in the country.

boston.com/cars/commute/2019/02/12/boston-worst-rush-hour-traffic

What would you all think about three movements: New England, Upper Midwest, and PNW? The movements would develop separately with some cooperation, but when the time comes to actually split, we all combine into one big white supernation and retain some semblance of being a global power. Plus we would still have access to two coasts.

>those feels
Just gunns tell you this now user. Mainers left Massachusetts in 1820 and there is no way we'll be beholden to it again. Northern New Englanders have a greaeter connection to the Maritimes and Quebec than with you cosmopolitans. I'm not saying this to D/C. I'm saying this so you understand that it'll most likely have to be a very loose form of governance. Also you should consider Quebec and the Martimes as well.

I dont like the PNW, i just think they can go south real real fast with the CIA.

Attached: file.png (1093x821, 2.04M)

Lived in NE for a few years. Grew up in the Deep South. It was frustrating encountering so many feel-good liberals who have never been culturally enriched. Statues to the Yankee invaders everywhere. Despite that it's hands down the best place to live in America. Every state should be small.

The only problem I encountered was an insane number of Somali children. Totally unexpected. More Somalis than whites in a large part of Maine, which is has the oldest population in the country. The replacement is full on there.

At least my ancestors who fought for the Confederacy can rest easy in their graves knowing the Yankees are finally having to experience what they brought in their invasion of the CSA. Blowback is a bitch.

Attached: robinwilliams.png (780x507, 323K)

>Going to Portland

Why

I wouldn't integrate with an existing group in the PNW. I'm sure there are good, upstanding white people in that region who want to join a non-wignat separatist group, like the people in this thread. They wouldn't be those Butler people.

90% of you are fucking shitlibs
keep shilling
SAGE

Attached: berine comics TOP CRINGE.jpg (620x1486, 167K)

Completely doable. Could probably swallow a few more centrall and southern midwest states. Again though, there needs to be some fixes from what we have seen done to our nation. No jews, no niggers, no spics. Forceful deportation. In all honesty the most important thing that we need to do now is to communicate and build an effective network of administration so when the united states collapses we have the means and ability to take control of our respective regions.

Still, I just dont trust them, it seems too glowey.

>Ivan
>Once a major nation
>Collapsed
youtube.com/watch?v=dEQGVsts3FI

Attached: hang.png (810x674, 364K)

>>>those feels
It's fucking bad. Don't let it fucking happen. There's an Islamic community center on my block. They smell so bad, don't speak English, jaywalk, walk at five miles an hour, park their cars in the middle of busy roadways, rape white wimmins, etc. DO NOT LET IT HAPPEN TO YOU.

It wasn't just Portland. Southern NH was also getting enriched from the Boston spillover.

The split could basically be North vs. South again. If you look at demographic maps, white people live in the north and blacks/hispanics live in the south.

/
ever considered starting a gang?

They mostly go back to where they came from
Boston is now growing again, you wont see them niggers come up here as much anymore

yup. im not worried about blacks. im genuinely worried about spics though.

Once I get married, I'm just going to move away. I had a discord group full of right wing memeposters but we never actually did anything. One of the rules on the server was no talk about illegal activity.

Well that's good. If NH, ME, and VT were to split off I'd move back there and fight for them in a heartbeat. Again, despite my annoyances having grown up in the Deep South, northern New England is by far the best place in the country.

kek