What would you do if you were him?

youtube.com/watch?v=RTOXjyaVEEA
why are they doing this if hes minding his business hunting legally? shouldn't they protest on the street instead of screaming in the mans face and getting kicked
good thing we don't have this here where you can hunt peacefully and enjoy the nature without libs screeching over you
translation from swedbros would be appreciated

Attached: 68569656.jpg (480x474, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qiqor39ATs0
youtu.be/AsXQBjhltQc
youtube.com/watch?v=dxrO9fD9UtI
youtube.com/watch?v=Zb4DwnR_TNc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are western men such turbocucks? In any other nin Western nation they would get an ass whopping.

I don't know you tell me

Can an arab person tell me wtf is going on here?

>TFW when Berber
I have many white friends like this, they get brainwashed by their mothers to put women on a pedestal. Western culture is feminized beyond believe.

Attached: 1565887472606.png (227x222, 12K)

not even arabic lmao

equality amirite
kek
based retard

In America Hunter and Fisher harassment is a felony

lmao fellow algerotard in the west they have this thing called "cuckoldry" where you can't say anything back to women unlike here where it's legal to make her offended

in here it's called cuckoldry

Well they got guns, shoot them all and delete all the footage, be clean with the bodies and problems solved. Not only that but you make the world a better place

>sandnigger babble
It's all so tiresome

>>sandnigger babble
it's in sweden, don't confuse somalis with syrians

The one with the bushy black beard and fair skim looks like he could be one of yours. So if I had to guess they were a band of sandniggers out on a hunt.

>pic related
but he kicked her ass at the end he was just being respectful even tho i dont know what they were saying to him they probably deserved worst than that

Attached: 1552965268487.jpg (327x346, 23K)

it's really retarded AlgeriAnon don't think about it that much unless someone is asking for advice or it happened to you personally

it's in sweden the first declared "femenist goverment" soon you'd see algiers in a better state than stockholm

I'm impressed by the lanklet's kick. I fully didn't expect him to fight back.

Jesus. Let these leftist faggots try doing this shit to our redneck hunters, they'll be fucking d e a d.

Im in the us so shoot them

Attached: 1566179493724.webm (960x540, 2.53M)

pic related. I'd love for one of our country boys to horrify a sheltered leftist with this shit lol

And what exactly are they doing lol?
Are they gonna stand in front of the double barrel shotgun? I ain't seeing a lot of hearing protection on this faggots, just fire some shots in the air lol.

i'm in a shithole and i've got no time for her bullshit i'd just casually continue while commenting on how much of a faggot she looks like

based nord,do you usually drink on saturday nights ?

lmao wtf europe is fucked. Is hunting really some big deal in yuropoor land? Everyone hunts here, it's like going to the store, no big deal. I just went bird shooting with my uncle and we hit the limit within an hour. It's kinda weird thats there's people who have never killed their own food. Seems that would make you disconnected from reality

no, its just that theirs a surplus of sheltered faggot leftists there.

Nothing wrong with hunting but come off the self-sufficient noble hunter bullshit.

I'd have cracked every one of their skulls open with the buttstock.

its not bullshit though. you can live off of your land. Not everyone is a corporate conformist faggot living in the city

These are people who just want social credit in life and in internet. They pretend they care about animal welfare when in fact they go assault maybe the only people who take meat the way nature intended, by hunting.
Why do they do that ? Because a few kilometers away there is most likely a muslim slaughterhouse where they cut the throats of the meat without caring about a quick death so they don't suffer.

It's like you believed these leftists had any form of courage or love for nature.

In France they attack (white) butchers and dairy stores because "muh animals" and you can hear crickets when it's that muslim holiday where they slaughter a sheep in their garden/bathtube/whatever.

I havent had to buy meat for years.

Weird question but in case of social occasion yes.

calling the cops, then probably set my gun down and fight if they touch me first like that guy did. If I'm on state gamelands I will definitely not shoot them, if they are on my property and they threaten me or my group with violence I'd probably shoot them with my pistol. Remember anons: if you shoot someone, don't stop shooting until they are dead. Dead men can't lie in court

Reminder that all the vikings settled in England and France. The only people who remained in Sweden were the abandoned thralls.

That terminal stage hunter whooped the manlet and the blue gorilla.

i've seen many posts from a drunkposting norway bro and i'm curious if it was you

if yes dude you're so fucking helarious when drunk

He handled that pretty well to be honest. He was very mature about making sure the gun was in a safe state and then btfo of the faggots when they acted aggressively. That manlet that was acting like a tough guy's balls shrivelled up so fast after taking one punch

No one wants a lawsuit be it criminal or civil. Our laws have been created to protect the weak and pacify the strong. In school, if someone picks a fight with you and starts beating you up, both of you get the same punishment. That’s right. Even if you don’t fight back, if it happens often enough you will face expulsion for getting your ass beat. This teaches kids to not throw a punch at someone who deserves it.

They're standing around talking lots of shit ("you fucking creep", "you fucking retard", "you can't shoot into the air!"), arab tells them they're not to film him before he hits the phone, old man tells them their parents clearly didn't do right in raising them, brats are hysterical and starts just spouting whatever shit they can "your parents ought to have been castrated", "what are you doing you can't do that".
Well-deserved beating, shame he didn't kill the fuckers but I guess I wouldn't want to do the prison time either for such a disgusting bunch of jackoffs.

>what would you do if you were him?
sex

Attached: 1551125.jpg (1020x574, 74K)

Also pretty much all of the swedish youtube comments are supportive of the hunter, some of the most upvoted ones are saying how he should have shot them. "That wasn't a woman, it was an overweight whale and it's malnourished basedboy boyfriend! Are you blind or what?"

Some local Norfs chasing these cunts for trying to mess with hunters

youtu.be/qiqor39ATs0

>not shooting him for self-defense

>upvoted
youtube isn't reddit

"Liked" ones then, it's all the same shit.
The top one is mocking the masked dweebs and saying "thumbs up to the Hunter".
Second one is saying "The hunters should have done the world a big favor and blown the heads off those idiots."
Other are giving an example how to report it to the alarm services after having blown their heads clean off to get away with doing it.

Absolutely cucked

thanks for the translation user
but Algiers is already feminized
If it happens to be in here I would rape her and steal her phone no one will no (implying that id ever gonna happen)

Hey retard Hunt Saboteurs and radical vegans exist in America too.

the stock of that gun is looking more and more like a bat.

Attached: 14040-1.jpg (1120x630, 150K)

he could've shot into the sky to make them go away

these retards will freak out over some fireworks so a single warning shot is too enough
>but Algiers is already feminized
the whole country is femenized, i am currently in biskra and there's too many women wearing slutty clothing, but unlike sweden, we don't go out and tell the people our country is perfect when it's a terrible shithole
>If it happens to be in here I would rape her and steal her phone no one will no (implying that id ever gonna happen)
this isn't switzerland where they'll let you off free bcz they need someone to clean the toilet, my cousin has served 4 out of his 9 years in prison for sexual assault

Hunt Sabs get the absolute shit kicked out of them, including a broken eye socket

youtu.be/AsXQBjhltQc

I love how entire villages chase these rich kid urbanite faggots out.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LET ME UNNECESSARILY KILL ANIMALS FOR FUN IN PEACE
we really are in hell

Attached: 34432423533.jpg (449x297, 61K)

I likely would have shot them. For sport of course.

damn, would be a shame if a hunting accident happened to that vegetalist eustronaut...

>biskra
isn't it the more you go to the south the more it gets hot and religious? plus biskra is not a big city
agree with you tho the whole country is going through the path of feminization but Algiers is the most cucked

Attached: kek face.jpg (1320x1800, 432K)

>nooo you can't have fun, you only have to have fun when i say when and how i say how
>what do you mean you go hunting to escape the joke that is urban sweden
>what do you mean hunting animals is the most peaceful thing to experience in the country
>go back to the somali rehabilitation center where you teach somalis how to rape women legally

Attached: wojak dum dum.png (263x191, 5K)

I highly doubt they would try this shit in Algeria. these fags can only do shit like this in western countries.

a temporary this.
because it will probably start happening in the next 5 years

They would get beaten with the shotgun stocks.

seeing what you do to animals over there, you have nothing to worry about
zoophilia fits perfectly in pantifa's agenda

Attached: 1546677999207.jpg (477x624, 36K)

I know dudes who would no joke shoot them. I saw a buddy get into a full on fist fight with some farmer over shooting a pheasant that fell into his field and going and getting it. These clowns are playing a dangerous game

>isn't it the more you go to the south the more it gets hot and religious? plus biskra is not a big city
bullshit, anywhere where social media has a big influence is a femenized cuckoldry place, plus biskra has got 500k residents so it's enough to create big homo hivemind, the places where it's very rural are the only hopes

you're right about the hot temperature
it happens in urban areas
it's already happening, i've been called out for attempting to explain to a woman why i can't hold my legs together bcz my balls won't be comfy
lmao i'd do it no jokes

I think hunting is necessary because due to lack of natural predators some species breed too much.
In Germany we have a problem with wild hogs in some areas, they detsroy crops and even come into the cities.

Also getting shot is better than living in a meat factory their whole life and then getting transported to god knows where.
youtube.com/watch?v=dxrO9fD9UtI

lmao "pierre" you're so funny i hope your sister's bf salim would laugh at this image like i do

>225765633
>thread not related to Islam
>posts the goat meme in a reply to an Algerian
>posts the goat meme in any reply ever
>tf

Attached: 1557839209622.jpg (1000x1181, 275K)

>implying

Attached: 1538524361239.jpg (606x1009, 70K)

Because the jew will sue you before u know what to do.

>thinking that thinking this way doesn't prove you are hellspawn

Attached: drown in sorrow.jpg (1920x974, 360K)

>implying it's just goats

Attached: 1553823041938.png (967x1413, 1.77M)

was it in a bus?

Hunters don't do that just for fun. It's called "hunting ground care". In Germany the oversupply of deer and hogs gets killed by cars otherwise. You can't compare it to trophy hunting in Africa.

He beat them all up. Good that he didn't cuck.

they do it for fun, the excuse caused by another aspect of hell on earth is just that, an excuse

Funny thing is the accents it’s from one of the more cucked parts of the country and he still ended up giving the little shits a well-deserved beating.
If anyone is doing it for fun it’s the masked el goblinos.
Fuck off back to whatever shithole site that spawned you.

yes, the woman was this whorish type and i had to stand up since i prefer standing rather than crushing my balls
pierre you're so fucking helarious, just show it to salim he'll laugh too
>no you shouldn't kill animals they have sools
>i'm 100% vegan femenist all-sexual non-binary pro abortion anti trump person and i read on an articles that animals feel pain
>i don't drink regular milk bcz the goverment puts mindwashing chemicals that limit your intellegance, i've seen it on scott pilgrims vs the world
OMFG PIERRE STOP IM PISSING MY PANTS FROM LAUGHTER YOU SHOULD TOTALLY SHOW IT TO SALIM HELL DIE LAUGHING

I know it's retarded

>SALIM HELL DIE LAUGHING
I don't know any shitskin (have only seen 30 since the beginning of 2019, ie about one erry 8 days)
but a mudshit dying laughing sounds very much like a suicide bombing, desu
typical, but not very appealing

Attached: 1542275465840.jpg (480x342, 38K)

that's a fuglehund!

you got this in alegria? they are for bird hunting, picture is obvious ofc

i'm 100% sure salim exists and he's in a relationship with one of your family members

and he'd totally laugh seeing you do le epic troll on them sandniggers that still live in their countries

>i'm 100% sure salim exists and he's in a relationship with one of your family members
no, thx

Attached: 1546068593419.png (645x663, 149K)

dog situation here...

is not a hunting dog it's just a god damn useless dog my sister couldn't take care of it, so I had to adopt it

now there is family shit and birth days... but I have to fucking sit here with the god damn dog as she just pesters well her primarly... but there are many children there and this dog...

I didn't say it to her, but the dog is so fucked I am considering to have it put down ruin everything, we can't have a family whatever because of the god damn fucking dog

and no I can't just take it behind the shed and shoot it, allthough it would be now they would approve. I have to get approval man, or I will be uncle dog murderer omg I fucking hate this retard dog

rants aside, but you got this doggo in alegeri?

I killed many cats... kittens.. my father dehumanized me of this at like before 10...

but doggo, as annoying as she is I will get problems wiht my self afterwards if I do that

pussy yeah I know god damnit

pierre you're so fucking helarious, it's so funny making fun of some cunts bcz you heard once that they're muslim
overgeneralized is very funny and moving the subject out of context is also funny

first day here?

Attached: 1556642152337.webm (320x240, 1.99M)

>>no you shouldn't kill animals they have sools
>>i'm 100% vegan femenist all-sexual non-binary pro abortion anti trump person and i read on an articles that animals feel pain
>>i don't drink regular milk bcz the goverment puts mindwashing chemicals that limit your intellegance, i've seen it on scott pilgrims vs the world

youve bought controlled opposition, you are entirely jewed. you are worshiping demons

>Fuck off back to whatever shithole site that spawned you.
i am already here

>225766366
>225767226
>225767674
>225768149

Attached: sto.gif (255x209, 691K)

>first day here?
i've been used to these in islam or migration related threads, you're just out of your place pierre, fuck off elsewhere we're full
jews are on both sides, it's now who makes sense more and your jews are bad at it

ironing much?

Attached: 1556274403619.gif (500x216, 3.31M)

wtf am I listening to pol?
youtube.com/watch?v=Zb4DwnR_TNc
I didn't pay attention for hours and now this is played..

what is it and what language?

I don't think so but we do have alot of pic related

Attached: berger-allemand-03.jpg (600x410, 228K)

fuck me it's greenland...

and these ofc

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 37K)

omg I had a schæfer when I grew up, her name was juni, she was a good doggo

>jews are on both sides, it's now who makes sense more and your jews are bad at it

ironic how you can say this yet are still supporting ashkenazi overlord positions

why not someone else take care of it away from home and you can visit him wherever you want

bring it on christcuck

bring actual funny stuff not some reddit memes stolen from r/dark_humor

Attached: nigger pepe.jpg (228x221, 10K)

jews will get out of power if the normies realise the clusterfuckery they're creating

back on topic faggot, do you think killing all animals is bad or killing endangered animals is bad ?

schæfers are good doggos, if hitler won the war. goldie would be reich doggo

google goldie
reee
sounds fucking tempting man.. she is no goldie that is for sure

Attached: doggo.jpg (250x365, 30K)